[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a real, usable one hand sword, and I am willing to pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 35
I want a real, usable one hand sword, and I am willing to pay good money for it. No mallninja shit.

What brands are good? Where should i enquire about it?
>>
>>29380263
I like Armour Class swords. You can get them sharpened or unsharpened.

I guess it depends on where you live, too, since I know that some companies will charge more if you're in the Americas rather than in Europe.
>>
File: 1287773139351[1].jpg (156 KB, 900x672) Image search: [Google]
1287773139351[1].jpg
156 KB, 900x672
>>29380263
go to google, find a forum that specializes in swords ask there, as very shortly this thread will be a giant shit show about longsword vs katana, and will inevitably tell you to get a spear or an axe
>>
>>29380263
http://www.danelliarmouries.com/
These guys are pretty good from everything I've heard. Plenty of HEMA guys I know say pretty much only good things (aside from the price, which isn't an issue for you, and the waiting list)
>>
Is the Paul Chen smithy worth the praise it gets?

I'm tempted to buy a practical sword from him and sharpen it.
>>
>>29380263
look up odinblades. i got a custom from him a few years ago. uses spring steel for larger blades. cost me almost a grand, but it is battle ready. i use it in practice all the time. it surpasses the reed-bundle tests that the top of the line katanas go through. mine will take 3 bundles and half of a 4th. i have that wrapped up for winter storage or i would get you a picture.
>>
Muh dick

Spathas are the sexiest swords ever made
>>
>>29380263
What the fuck is a hand sword.

http://www.kultofathena.com/
Look at any of their battle ready swords. Just stay away from Cold Steel and you should be fine.
>>
If you have the money I would recommand Albion Swords : http://www.albion-swords.com/
>>
File: Gruppbild 7.jpg (400 KB, 1359x1067) Image search: [Google]
Gruppbild 7.jpg
400 KB, 1359x1067
A good start is to think about just what it is you want.

Any particular type of sword you're after, beyond single handed? Period? Location? Or even a modern/fantasy design?

Then what do you care about beyond "usable"? Do you just want a sharp piece of steel for back yard cutting? Should it handle like the real thing? Look like it? Adhere to traditional construction methods? Should it try to make the best use of modern steels, or is something that'd merely be really fucking good materials-wise in the middle ages ok? Should we perhaps even aim for more historical materials?

And then there's the option of simply buying an antique.

It mgiht take some homework, learning about what swords are (and aren't) and finding what you want to answer all of that properly. SOme sites that could help you along:

http://myarmoury.com/
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/
http://vikingsword.com/vb/
http://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/

And a few different makers that might be of interest:
http://www.arms-n-armor.com/
http://www.albion-swords.com/
http://www.elmslie.co.uk/gallery.php
http://www.regenyei.com/
http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/
http://swords.cz/
http://www.sword.cz/

>>29380376
IIRC there's something like two or three different Chiense guys calling themselves Paul Chen running sword making shops.

The big one's the owner of Hanwei. His stuff tends to be acceptable for the price, generally the "safe" budget option. The Tinker line's supposedly quite decent.
>>
>>29380653

A sword that you use one handed you spack
>>
>>29380840
This

Albion are really good.
>>
>>29380929
There was a guy making sword sized Mukherjee
kukri a while back, did you ever see his site? He made other stuff too, but that was what caught my attention.
>>
File: kershaw machete.jpg (14 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
kershaw machete.jpg
14 KB, 350x350
>>29380263
$30 and it comes with a non-autistic excuse.

pick one
>gardening
>hiking in Florida
>hiking in places where you need a machete
>hunting
>post any reason here
>>
File: nepalkukrislaughter-7.jpg (84 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
nepalkukrislaughter-7.jpg
84 KB, 532x800
>>29381723
Can't say there's any bells ringing, and it probably isn't due to the sake and madeira muffling things either.

There are some very large kukris around for sacrificial use though, maybe somethign like that you were thinking of? Khukri House for example carries this one http://www.thekhukurihouse.com/catalog/product.php?id=313536fc812

Or perhaps just a rather large and somewhat slender (which might correspond to light) khukri like http://yhst-7333098713883.stores.yahoo.net/30inchsirupati.html

Goggle thinks Mukherjee is an Indian name, form a region bordering Nepal. So that's somewhat in the right region at least.

>>29381726
You think you need an excuse? Poor sod.
>>
>>29380263
Arms and Armor makes sweet weapons, own quite a few by them. Great quality, do customs as well if you want to pay mo money.
>>
Albion, or Darksword if you want something more affordable
>>
>>29380929
KM have you ever heard of a czech sword maker called elgur?

Recently started watching some stuff from metatron on youtube and he speaks very highly of his sword, but I've never heard of the guy before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9i6iEIWzzI

>>29382322
>Darksword
Don't do this OP, it's not worth the risk.

There's a few makers doing similar priced stuff that don't have nearly as bad of a QC reputation that darksword has, and they put out stuff just as good, or better.

For their prices you could get one of the cheaper albion swords from next gen, or some of their squire line stuff
>>
>>29380653
whats wrong with cold steel they actually seem to be swords that are meant to be used and not wallhangers like most of the stuff posted in this thread
>>
>>29382601
Because the only thing Cold Steel swords have going for them are that they're tough.

Everything else about them is shit.
>>
>>29381726
He wanted a sword, not a machete.
>>
>>29380263
>>29380294
>>29380305
>>29380313
>>29380376
>>29380379
>>29380653
>>29380840
>>29380929
>>29381657
>>29381723
>>29381726
>>29382103
>>29382130
>>29382322
>>29382460
>>29382601
>>29382608
Or you fucking morons could go on ebay and buy a Napoleonic era Foot officers sword for less than one of those modern fakes. It never ceases to amaze me how people will send 2-3X as much as the real thing costs on a crappy reproduction.

>Hey bro look how cool my reproduction $750 Viking ax is
>Real one costs $250
>Fullretard.jpg
>>
>>29383893
So does your real sword/axe say india or china onit?
>>
File: axe head.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
axe head.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
>>29383893
And I don't want a napoleonic era foot officer's sword
Or I don't want to cut with an antique, even if I bought it for cheap, like the antique sabre I do own
>>
>>29383893
autism
>>
>>29383893
or, possibly, you are the "fucking moron".

Yes,you can spend 250 on a poor condition Napoleonic war antique. But good luck getting a 15th C longsword, or a Viking sword, that's in a good condition for that money. And congratulations on destroying an antique, if you try using it improperly.

and the reason many of them cost 3, or 10 times that much is because they are hand-made by single artisans, who've spent years researching what they were like, so that thy'e not a "fake" but a recreation of the real thing.
>>
File: Coldsteel innanutshell.gif (201 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel innanutshell.gif
201 KB, 267x199
>>29382601
>>
>>29383893
>Spend $725
>Get a rapier by a well known, very good, smith
>Spend $5500
>Get an antique rapier off ebay
>Have no clue who owned it
>Have no clue what the owner(s) did with it
>Have no clue how old it is
>Have no clue how damaged it may be underneath the hilt parts
>Spend that much money on a wallhanger because you'll never want to do anything with it
>>
File: 1421702884554.jpg (60 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1421702884554.jpg
60 KB, 480x640
>>29383893
>modern fakes
What are you talking about?
If a sword/axe/rapier/Dark age Dildo where reproduced in a faithful way, how is it any less of a product than antiques?
>>
>>29383893
100% man.

a lot of morons on k who know very little about swords, swordsman ship or have actually ever handled antique swords. They just want shitty 'battle ready' shit that they can prance around looking like a faggot with.

You have to remember that there are no fencers here, you are more at the level of an illiterate fantasist teenager in the congo who has been solely educated by youtube videos.

They love their crappy reproductions and videos of people hacking dead pigs. Not swords, not swordsmanship and certainly not preserving the heritage of genuine weapons unless they are mass produced rifles from ww2. An autistic k teen can't conceive of a difference between an antique sword made in an era when it was a combat weapon commissioned by a fighting man and made by craftsmen and some mass produced repro shit. Autistics think that cutting immobile objects is swordsmanship.

Go and join a fencing club you faggots and stop fapping over retarded Japanese and Chinese weapons and styles.

The fastest moving object in the Olympics is the tip of a fencers blade which moves faster than the rounds used in Olympic target shooting.

The OP is just a faggot who wants a specially autistic form of machete to do pretend play and hit shit with. Not something actually made for combat by trained swordsmen that actually split heads at waterloo.
>>
>>29384420
Yes. You know nothing and exist to support a repro industry churning out shit for retards.
>>
>>29384487
you know, I'm inclined to say you are the retard here.

those "fakes", in general, have vastly better quality steel than the real ones do. Even the shitty $200 ones are a match, metallurgically, for the best medieval swords.

Are they exact re-creations? Some are. Some are shit. but then, you get what you pay for. and that applies for a sword, or a harness of plate, or for a reproduction of anything else historical - be it a pair of leather shoes or a goldsmith making a replica reliquary.

You seem to be lost in the delusion that a "true" "real sword" has some magical properties that the real things certainly didnt have. and I can say that with the confidence of the several hundred viking, medieval, and renaissance swords I've handled in dozens of museums worldwide, and the replicas I've held, from companies as crappy as Windlass and Hanwei, to individuals as skilled as Peter Johnsson.

Frankly, you come across as an idiot who's fond of giving your opinions, regardless of how full of shit they are.
>>
>>29380305
Longswordfag spotted
>>
>>29384487
Again, What is wrong with faithful repros? Ive taken HEMA classes since 2008, and I generally find alot of repros to be pretty bad. Once in a while Ill come across a good repro and make some minor adjustments.

There is a steep ratio between good repros and bad repros. maybe 1:10 of them are great. 1:5 of them are acceptable.
And I hate mallcore ninjas or weebs who MUST have a "SUPERIOR KATANA."

>>29384608
HAHA LOOK AT THE SHEILD CARRIER! 'FRAID OF DYING EH?
>>
>>29384584
Really. I have also visited and handled immutable swords e.g.Valettas, Marshall Ney and have several hundred genuine swords along with 15 years competitive sabre.

Moving on from your bullshit is so big if you actually understood anything about what proof marks are you would retract your neck and vanish up your own arse prancing off into the distance dancing around pretending to be a Viking, Perhaps you have a vested interest in 'reviewing' this reproduction shit on YouTube and fancy yourself as some kind of king of autistic pretend Vikings...repro swords ever match the point of balance or dimensions or proof processes. They are mostly complete junk marketed to retards, yes there are 'battle ready' versions so autistics can dress up and pretend they are 'fighting' - the same people who generally avoid actually learning fence and are laughably talentless compared to fencers (with nearly any blade)
>>
>>29384464

>Behind the bullet, the tip of a fencing blade is the second fastest-moving object in Olympic sports. Speed of Fencing captures the grace and movements of New York's top epee fencers

That is from the description of the documentary film "the speed of fencing". So first, you are wrong, bullets go faster than the tip of fencing swords. Second, you are a massive faggot, you are on /k/ too, idiot, pots calling kettles black and all that.
>>
>>29384692
wow.

you know, I've needed a nice projector for watching films on. Care to work for me?

You really have one massive chip on your shoulder about reproductions, dont you?
>>
>>29384692
you obviously don't know anything about modern and historical forging technics if you think that the latter is better than the former.
>>
>>29384752
Incorrect a talented fence can use a whip technique and break the sound barrier with a crack. Ammo used in Olympic target is subsonic.

I don't rely on youtube for my knowledge as you do.

Why not join a club and actually learn to fence?
>>
>>29384766
He's assuming that the swords being reproduced are made by mallcore ninjas, for mallcore ninjas.
>>
Realistically, could a long sword ever be one handed? I think that's what short swords are for.
>>
>>29384785
>Why not join a club and actually learn to fence?
Because I'm more interested in learning historical swordsmanship
>>
>>29384626
HORO 4LYFE NIGGA REPRESENT
>>
>>29384785

My source, filmed proof of the speed of a fencers sword

Your source, shit you are saying that you think sounds good.

Show me an actual source for your claims that the tip can break the sound barrier, and more specifically, the actual speed it can attain. I'll wait.
>>
>>29384755
Yup I hate reproductions and it saddens me when people bring them to me for valuation who have been conned by them and I tell them they are utterly worthless.

And there are a thousand ways that you can learn to spot the difference because the reproductions are always flawed inexact shit made for idiots.
>>
>>29384815
And why do you think the foil was the preferred method of instruction in an era of duelling and not prancing around with mass produced crap pretending you are conan?

One demands devotion, discipline, fitness and skill. The other is a way for autistics to play with rubbish.
>>
I'd be amazed if a sword thrust could surpass 1100 fps
>>
File: HM9P918.jpg (74 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
HM9P918.jpg
74 KB, 460x460
>>29384824
>keeps going on about fencing being some sort of pure art that captures the true essence of swordsmanship
>is basically what competitive shooting is to an actual combat scenario

There's this thing called HEMA, you should look into it.
>>
File: COL-15727.jpg (49 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
COL-15727.jpg
49 KB, 730x487
>>29384810
>Realistically, could a long sword ever be one handed?

plenty. for instance, the castillon-b group from the 15th C has plenty of 1h swords with 90cm (36") blades, with 12cm grips.

earlier dates, there's a host of type XII's which have blades in the 85-90cm range, with 10-12cm grips.
>>
>>29384824
You've never actually fenced at a decent level have you?

Any maitre des arms can do it. The crack is very audible.
>>
>>29384865
Not the trust. There is a technique that builds kentic energy in the blade and when it returns from the flex of the whip it is released.

Go to a fencing club and try sabre.
>>
>>29384869
I'm fully aware of this bullshit. A child with a couple of years fence could kill a hema practitioner in about 2 seconds.
>>
>>29384855
Foil fencing is a sport
Just like kendo

The targets available are so limited, and the way the victor is chosen is stupid

It doesn't matter that your opponent just stabbed you in the heart, your thrust to the shoulder landed with priority so you win, even though you should be dead and he won't
Stabbing his open arm? Not allowed, torso hits only, who cares that it was a safe hit that had no risk to you
>>
>>29384855
>>29384785
>>29384692

Ah, now I understand.

you're a classical fencing elitist, the sort of posturing dickhead who screams loudly about how "pure" their fencing art is, and how sabre/epee/foil is the fastest most deadly art around.

You're a prick. A complete, semen-gargling pric, deepthroating your preference, to the detriment of every other possible art which you must put down, in a desperate attempt to bolster your own fragile ego.

I know people who trained with the Olympic fencing teams for many years. I know people who study Iaido and Kendo. I know people who teach historical sabre. I know HEMA guys doing longsword, messer, rapier, small-sword, and a tonne of other shit. And they're not dickheads. They're not insecure little pricks who have to try to yell about how *their* art is the One True Path. They're people who I talk with, and who respect each other's school of fencing.

May I suggest that you learn a little humility, a little manners, and stop being one of Those Guys, the sort of classical fencer who makes your fencing style despised by a lot of HEMA and Kendo practitioners, because of the fact that you are are obnoxious assholes? Each time you open your mouth, you represent your martial art. Each time you do, you make yourself look like an idiotic prick.

Think about that, a little, before you continue along this conversation.
>>
>>29384879

Source? I'm part of an underground fighting club where we practice the kind of martial arts Beowulf used. Seen LOADS of guys rip the arms off of grizzly bears, they are the closest thing we can get to Grendel, just take my word for it.

See I can say things too, doesn't make them true.

Once again, I have filmed proof that the tips of fencing swords are slower than bullets.
>>
Is HEMA vs fencing the AK vs AR of the sword world?
>>
File: 1436745336919.png (141 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1436745336919.png
141 KB, 325x325
>>29384929
>Some blue blood tool with a flimsy steel rod could kill someone trained from the manuals of actual medieval and renaissance masters armed with a real weapon.

You should stop posting the memes you've heard at your fencing club and trying to back them up with a bunch of blustering crap, kid. No one is buying any of it, especially when everything you say just get's more and more retarded by the post.
>>
>>29384989
Fencing is more like airshitters claiming they're operators

They aren't doing the real thing, they just think they are
>>
surely there's got to be youtube videos about people breaking the sound barrier with their swords using that whip technique
>>
>>29384934
Yes it is a sport. Specifically in origin to teach swordsmanship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhwIrONyEzg

Any the other matters you discuss actually only matter when you can fence in the first place because a half decent fencer will pick u a blade and poke you full of holes so fast you wont even realise it happened until you enter shock. This will happen because you never bothered to learn fence and you opponent did. You won't land a hit.
>>
File: PJ-custom.jpg (52 KB, 843x446) Image search: [Google]
PJ-custom.jpg
52 KB, 843x446
>>29384982
>See I can say things too, doesn't make them true.

Till I got to that point, I was reading your comment going "oh jesus.... another dickhead".

Well done. you made me just laugh out lout at the idea of wrestling Grizzlies...
>>
>>29385004
A foil isn't a sword

Let alone a scimitar, a nodaichi, a messer, a gladius, a claymore, or 90% of swords out there
>>
>>29384977
>I know people who trained with the Olympic fencing teams for many years

Who you autistic fantasist?

Get them to endorse your garbled dress up crap as a way to learn swordsmanship as opposed to fence.

The faggotry involved in hema is mindblowing.

You don't want to learn to use swords you want to play dress up
>>
File: 1455248134806.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1455248134806.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>29384929
Can't tell if troll or spoiled rich kid who thinks he's tough shit because he took 3 months of fencing class on a whim.
>>
>>29384993
Surely you should be off on ebay buying a 'battle ready' Viking sword made in china so you can smack your little brother with it?
>>
>>29385004
It teaches swordsmanship by removing so many things from proper swordsmanship that it's no longer recognizable.

Next you're going to call johannes liechtenauer, hans talhoffer, or other fencing masters that were around when people fought and killed each other with swords garbage because they taught things other than gutted smallsword
>>
>>29382103
Mukherjee is a Bengali Brahman name. They're India's version of the Boston masshole.
>>
>>29384993
>flimsy steel rod
m8...
>>
>>29385033
And why do you think foils have been used in schools of fence for hundreds of years?

You are just to lazy to learn - admit it.
>>
>>29385048
Naw, just this for practice cutting http://albion-swords.com/swords/albion/nextgen/sword-kriegsmesser-knecht.htm
>>
>>29385050
You are not being instructed by them and they probably would not have instructed you as you can't fence. You are being instructed by some fantasist douchebags who couldn't fence what are part of an industry making shitty repros for autistics who want to play dress up. .
>>
>>29384989
>Is HEMA vs fencing the AK vs AR of the sword world?

nah. *most* HEMA guys dont get into the arguments.

what you get is modern fencers - the guys all in whites with "maitre des arms", who've been fed... well, decades of bullshit, that their sport (which, lets face it, is what it is - a sport, with rules, like "right of way" and not being allowed to step off the piste) is somehow the "pure" art, and that its more deadly than anything else.

HEMA is relatively young - after a bit of an experimental stage with Alfred Hutton in the 1890's, it only really started back in the 1980's, and really took off in the late 90's, when the internet enabled people to start trading the scans of the fighting manuals, and really start studying it. As a result, the "classical" fencing schools have rather perceived it as a threat, and you get assholes like that guy earlier, going on about how a child with a few weeks study can defeat a hema-ist, etc.

Generally, We just laugh at the sad little fuckers who have to start that shit. There's always a few assholes who will start slagging off the classical fencers first, but they're thankfully few and far between. HEMA is lucky in that we have dozens, hundreds of different styles - 30, 40 different german longsword schools alone, a dozen messer styles, italian, spanish, rapier schools, etc, so generally, HEMA-ists have a much better respect for people who are studying a different style. To us, classical fencing is just another style, just one of the few that survived where the longsword or rapier died out. .
>>
>>29385092
So you want to buy a chuck of repro crap to hit stuff with?

Seriously - do take some fencing classes. Don't waste your money on this rubbish. Buy a real sword.
>>
File: 1306875673990.png (213 KB, 627x696) Image search: [Google]
1306875673990.png
213 KB, 627x696
>>29385112
Wow, you've just become downright predictable now.

Alright guys, we've humored the assclown long enough, just ignore his shitposting
>>
templ.net makes the highest quality historical replicas I've been able to find on the market.

Skallagrim mentioned the site in one of his videos.
>>
File: foil.jpg (624 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
foil.jpg
624 KB, 2272x1704
>>29385155
shh the fencing master is here

Don't mention actual swords, he'll get mad and tell you to buy this instead
>>
>>29385106
O it's not sabre/foil/epee Vs hema. There is no competition there. Any half way decent trained fencer could destroy a hema dork in literally seconds with a wide variety of sword types.

It is reproduction shit Vs genuine antiques.

If you put the money spent on this worthless repro tat into real blade you would have acquired a real blade made for actual combat with real history in it.

It's actually funny that the genuine antique article is sometimes *less* than the reproduction shit you buy. You are being played as an idiot by an industry devoted to mass producing shit.

>>
File: equipment.jpg (73 KB, 603x960) Image search: [Google]
equipment.jpg
73 KB, 603x960
>>29385036
>You don't want to learn to use swords you want to play dress up

Oh wow.

you are REALLY fucking insecure, arent you?

you know what most hema guys wear?

Leon Paul.

you know what most classical fencers wear?

Leon Paul.

But then you dont ever "dress up" in little white suits, and your masks wired up to buzzers, to salute for your "master at arms" when its you fencing, right?
its only "dress-up" when its someone else....

Talk about an insecure faggot desperate to pretend that he's a special snowflake.....
>>
>>29385189
Hema is the real manifestation of the loss of western martial arts as they drift into fantasy.

So the blade you post is 'historically accurate' but also has 'greater flex and less percussive power'

Show me a hema trained person beat a decent mid range club fencer.

You can't.

Is the fat bastard on the right you?

I can see why you avoid sport fencing.
>>
>>29385189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eHZydEhJ4

Fat hema commandos waving sticks slowly.

That's you on the right?
>>
File: 600_298628562.png (104 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
600_298628562.png
104 KB, 600x387
>>29385250
>So the blade you post is 'historically accurate' but also has 'greater flex and less percussive power'

That's because it's a federschwert, they're training swords and are historically used

Because seriously injuring your sparring partner is stupid when you want to keep going for another few hours

I'd love to see an example of the modern pistol grips used in foil fencing in 17th/18th century smallsword manuals
>>
>>29385176
>There is no competition there. Any half way decent trained fencer could destroy a hema dork in literally seconds with a wide variety of sword types.

And this, ladies and gentlemen is the bullshit that classical fencers have had shovelled into their heads for decades.

The reality, is very, very different. Any "half-way decent" fencer, will not "destroy" a HEMA-ist. Not will a Historical fencer "destroy" a classical fencer. Infact, the chances are, if they had sharps, both will end up dead. because the two styles, are completely different, and the average classical fencer has absolutely no comprehension of the concepts behind say, german longsword. If they're Grandmaster Cockgargle here, >>29385176 , well, the arrogance and ignorance will certainly result in almost immediate suicidal actions, as they've simply not been taught any respect or comprehension. so, while they might well stick their sword in the hema-ist, they'll die doing so. No-body wins in that sort of situation.
When classical fencers with intelligence, and respect have sparred with rapier, longsword, or even with messer, the result is in fact, usually very different. They struggle to get their head around a fighting style that is wholly non-linear, where a fighter can move around, instead of just in a line. the idea of the void, and that there is the time of the hand and time of the foot, which differ from their own weapon, tends to put them at a distinctly cautious situation, the fight tends to descend to sniping lunges. Unfortunately for them, longsword tends to have the reach advantage, especially with german sources like Von Danzig. The net result is, such sparring tends to result in draws, or the modern fencer taking a long, long time to get in a lucky lunge.

And as for "with a wide variety of sword types", most sport fencers have absolutely no idea how to hold a longsword, yet alone the Langes Messer, or Montante.
>>
>>29384420
>>29384076
>>29384036
>>29384584
ITT: People who think that BudK or some autist in his backyard know more about making 'real combat ready' swords that the Springfield Arsenal circa 1812, The British Empire or Napoleonic France.
>>
>>29385281
>Fat hema commandos waving sticks slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc

is more my sort of HEMA, thankyou.
>>
>>29385250
you know what you get if two fencers fought each other with real swords?

two dead fencers.

why the fuck do you think they need electronic gear to determine who hit first you fucking retard. what do you think the implications of that are for an actual fight?

'oh well you got me, better stop then.'

dodge and weave all you fucking want, you literally could not stop someone coming after you, because poking little holes in someone is not guaranteed to fucking kill them, and you anyway only move in two directions.

it's not fighting. it's a sport, that developed due to rules. those tinny little blades will not kill someone fast enough to stop them from killing you. and you can't move fast enough to get out of their way.

grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29385320
Modern fencing is a suicide lunge.
>>
>>29385170
Here are some *real* swords for you to look at

Made for actual combat and a part of history.

http://www.oldswords.com/antiqueswords.php

And in 10 years these are still worth something - usually more...unlike the repro tat you suckers buy.
>>
>>29385334
Yes, the knowledge has never been preserved. Professional smiths who spend years honing their skills make inferior products than people over 2(TWO) Hundred years ago
As I said, 'There is a steep ratio between good repros and bad repros. maybe 1:10 of them are great. 1:5 of them are acceptable.'
Mallcore Ninjas are the reason bad producers exist.
>>
>>29385334
>or some autist

That word. you keep using it. I do not think it means what you think it means.

And please, oh expert, teach me of how the Springfield Arsenal circa 1812 made pattern-welded Petersen Type R's. Or maybe how they made Oakeshott XVa's.

I'll LOVE to hear how.

You might be amazed to learn that metallurgy has moved on a little since 1812. And,so, that 1060, or 5160, or EN45, or CS70 spec steel heat-treated in a salt bath, with an aqueous polymer quenchant has qualities that the Springfield Arsenal circa 1812 could barely even conceive of.

And thanks to the wonders of research, by individuals with an attention for detail that I'm sure you will scream "autistic" at like the, er... well, autist that you are, the physical dimensions and handling characteristics of those swords, be it from 1812, 1312, or 812, can be replicated exactly.

Despite what you may imagine otherwise.
>>
>>29385342
Wrong. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e68nuAcSuWQ

"Narration is in French. This is newsreel footage of one of the last (if not THE last) epee duels in France. The duel was in 1967 between Gaston Deffere, Mayor of Marseille and Rene Ribiere."
>>
>>29380263

Remember that one time OP asked a question about a reproduction sword and then everyone sperged out about fencing and HEMA and other bullshit?

We have these neat things called guns now. They have replaced swords in all facets of modern life as combat tools. Militaries and police use guns now, because guns are superior, in every way, to swords as combat weapons.

Any discipline of swordsmanship, whether it be fencing, HEMA, Kendo, whatever is just for recreation at this point. The single greatest swordsman of all time would be put down nearly effortlessly by any semi-retard equipped with a shotgun.

So, OP probably wants a sword to fuck around with. Chop up water bottles or something. Thats totally fine, I shoot water jugs with guns because its fun to do, no judgment there. So let's try to get back on track and give OP suggestions on sturdy swords that at least tangentially reflect am accurate reproduction.

OP isn't going to fight for the glory of his King on the field of battle, he's going to chop some melons or some shit, let's help him out in that regard.
>>
>>29385404
You are so retarded you think that your worthless incorrectly proportioned and balanced repro tat is better.

Laughing at retards.
>>
>>29385423
Duels are still fought. Mainly in France and Italy and they are bloody and short But not by teenagers who do hema.and wankers with repro swords off ebay.
>>
>>29385423
Who cares?
Swords are weapons.
Lets discuss weapons.
Thats pretty fun.
>>
>>29385412
Look at fucking what? A couple of old men twiddling little blades at each other back and forth and then fucking off?

Oh well yes you really showed me.
>>
File: my-testicles-are-this-big.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
my-testicles-are-this-big.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>29385363
here are some more to look at.

http://www.fioredeiliberi.org/antique-swords-uk/

and would you look at that! they're owned, and sold by a bald Englishman who does HEMA. And buys reproductions of medieval swords.

Oh dear. Its almost as if your ideas are completely and utterly wrong. What a pity.
>>
>>29385441
>fioredeiliberi.org/antique-swords-uk/
I see you are not just ignorant in arms but language. The looser was wounded clean through forearm and was loosing blood.
>>
File: wallace collection.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
wallace collection.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>29385334
Here's a sword from the wallace collection

This is a museum piece that was used on a battlefield

Peter Johnsson with Albion swords took all the measurements for this, and made an exact copy of it out of modern materials using modern methods.

methods and materials that would make the stuff from springfield arsenal look like the result like a 20 year old in his backyard hitting a leaf spring with a hammer

Suddenly it's not a sword, because manufacturing and metallurgical advancement just isn't allowed when it comes to swords I guess
>>
>>29385438
>Duels are still fought. Mainly in France and Italy and they are bloody and short But not by teenagers who do hema.and wankers with repro swords off ebay.

No one in France and Italy fights duels with swords outside of sport fencing anymore, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29385445
who the fuck is actually gonna do HEMA or practice with an antique?
>>
>>29385429

Mmm... Dunning-kruger effect in action.

You are a spectacularly ignorant person, you know that? your little myopic bubble of opinions is rather small, and very blinkered. May I suggest you actually go study the subject a little, _before_ you open your mouth any further, and demonstrate to everyone how ignorant and foolish you are?
>>
>>29385445
He's also fully aware that skilled fencers can beat him (even with antique form blades)and knows an antique blade is something worthwhile. He's not actually a deluded cuck like you who would spend money on a repro instead of an antique if he had a choice.

But then you don't know him.
>>
>>29385460
what the fuck has that link got to do with my post

>The looser was wounded clean through forearm and was loosing blood.

...and?

so what you're saying is you have a weapon designed for old men to settle spats without killing each other? ok then.
>>
>>29385484
Did you just realise your hunk of repro crap is worthless?

So sad.
>>
File: pjparklane1a_244.jpg (91 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
pjparklane1a_244.jpg
91 KB, 640x425
>>29385463
>Peter Johnsson with Albion swords took all the measurements for this, and made an exact copy of it out of modern materials using modern methods.

Actually, Peter's not made a repro of Wallace Collection A474.
And, that was probably a bad choice to use. Wallace Collection A474 is actually a really shit-handling sword. Its rather heavy, and quite sluggish.

there are, however, many swords Peter has reproduced exactly, to recreate their handling characteristics, their weight, the point of balance, and the qualities of the originals, like this example from the castillon hoard:
>>
>>29385507
And to kill morons.

Gentlemen stop when they have drawn blood. They don't have to. They could just kill unskilled monolingual idiots like you.
>>
File: 11-517656.jpg (23 KB, 758x485) Image search: [Google]
11-517656.jpg
23 KB, 758x485
>>29385526
and the original.
>>
>>29385460
>The looser was wounded clean through forearm and was loosing blood.

So going by modern fencing rules he's still not the loser, seeing as the arm isn't a valid target.
>>
>>29385507
I actually focus on cavalry swords but have a wide range of others ranging from the early 1600s to 1912.

Including many sabres, antique foils......duelling epees, sabres,...spadroons, smallswords etc etc
>>
File: yei6S.gif (843 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
yei6S.gif
843 KB, 499x281
ITT
>>
File: 1344438409839.jpg (27 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
1344438409839.jpg
27 KB, 300x393
>>29385509
>Did you just realise your hunk of repro crap is worthless?

>hunk of repro crap is worthless?

A Peter Johnsson worth about $5000-$7000.
A man who has a waiting list for people who want to commission work from him
"Worthless"

Tell me, when are you going to realise that you're talking utter shit, and are utterly ignorant of subject, and that people are laughing at you, and do the "Hurr, I troll U!" response?

Because frankly, its been a long time since I read such idiotic comments as yours.
>>
>>29385532
>Gentlemen stop when they have drawn blood. They don't have to. They could just kill unskilled monolingual idiots like you

go tip your fedora somewhere else. fencing is a sport, based on rules and that's the only reason why fencing is a thing. two old guys who don't want to kill each other, only satisfy pr, is not a fight. intent is everything.

whatever, go put your smoking jacket on and pretend that you're a 'gentleman' or fucking something you pretentious cunt.
>>
>>29385579
who the fuck are you replying to? because i don't think i am part of your conversation.
>>
>>29385581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_ia1UodkI

Hema - for those who can't.
>>
>>29385583
So what do you think Peter Johnsson would buy...the real thing or a reproduction......have a think genius.
>>
>>29385585
So the fact that you are a monolingual retard who's education on swordsmanship is restricted to youtube and hema gives you an inferiority complex.

Why should I give a shit about that.

Just popping on my smoking jacket....
>>
File: 1456012862160.gif (3 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456012862160.gif
3 MB, 500x375
>>29385631
Dude, its bait. Nobody is this much of an idiot.
>>
File: GneA9YU.png (89 KB, 610x429) Image search: [Google]
GneA9YU.png
89 KB, 610x429
>>29385607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc

>HEMA - for those who don't want to look like prissy faggots
>>
>>29385671
I take it you like the music and grunting because the fencing is pathetic.

So is HEMA the WWE of swordsmanship.

Do you make funny fake backstories as well?
>>
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuYJU9OugZg

Don't buy repro crap, learn to fence
>>
>>29385631
>So what do you think Peter Johnsson would buy...the real thing or a reproduction......have a think genius.

I think, "genius", that you have no idea what you're talking about.
"real thing" and "reproduction" are not mutually exclusive.

I can have a reproduction, lets say a 15th C longsword. made by a company, like say, Albion, based on one of Peter's designs and research. It is a Reproduction. and it is a real sword.

You have this strange idea that only wallhangars are repros, and that only "real swords" are 200 years old and were made for the napoleonic wars. Neither is true. Real swords are made today - by people like Peter Johnsson, by companies like Albion. Reproductions are ALSO made by peter, and by albion.

Yes, some repros are shit. Some are very good. And some real swords, originals from the 18th century are shit, too (Like the 1796 Pattern Heavy Cavalry Sword - notorious for its poor balance and bad performance.

Reality is not the polar black and white that you seem to think it is.
>>
>>29380263

ITT, idiots, every one of you.

>HEMA vs Fencing

Both are gay, childish, and incorrect in traching proper clmbat techniques. Only Kendo has an unbroken lineage back to true swordsmen of the past.

>reproduction or historical swords

Neither, I would like a katana made by a current day master smith using techniques passed down in an unbroken chain from the past to the present. Both a historical (and perfect) design, it a modern masterpiece, still perfect, but my own.

>a suggestion for a one handed sword for OP

Don't bother with inferior one handed swords, the katana is a two handed sword and the pinnacle of sword design.
>>
>>29385713
N. They are copies and reproductions of genuine combat weapons. Your autism is blinding you.
>>
>>29385715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHUf4ZkHW-g
>>
>>29385696
compared to this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQ19fbXzFU

Fencing is the fucking tae-kwon-do of weapons martial arts. It's so incredibly sportified, all you see are suicide lunges.
>>
>>29385715
I don't object to kendo and I hope that it is preserved in japan as it is part of a cultural heritage.

IMO it is (at best) a draw with western tradition.

However I just suspect you are a cultural cuck with an inferiority complex. I accept your apology because you have very small penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ST1wRzfgmI
>>
>>29385723
serious fucking question; what the fuck is the difference bewteen a faithful reproduction and a "real sword"?

what magic did they do to it to make it a "Genuine combat sword"? cause you are sounding like those "folded 1000 times" katana faggots.
>>
>>29385723
Oh, there we go, "autism" again. you really love that word, dont you.

0/10 for originality.

here's a deep philosophical question for you. Its difficult you, you might have to develop "autism" to answer it.

I have a sword. its a "real" sword, from, oh, 1453, lets say. And it was used in battles. But its survived well enough that I can get all the data from it.
So, I have an exact reproduction made. its the same weight. the same length, the thickness, at every point along the blade. the pommel and cross are forged from the same sort of wrought iron. the grip is made of the same sort of wood, and its finished in the same kind of vegetable tanned leather they would've used.

It is a reproduction. it reproduces that original sword exactly in every single way.

Is it a "real sword"?

And if the answer is "no". then WHY do you imagine it is not a real sword.
>>
>>29385749
Any classically trained fencer will beat a hema dork. Fact. Sorry truth hurts.

Hema should totally carry on the wwe style shit though along with backstories about how one competitor plundered his castle and stuck his cock in his porridge and the other guy wants wengence. Get some chicks with bug tits to walk around in thongs to.. After all its bullshit to begin with so no harm done.
>>
>>29385787
I'm on k, home of autism talking to teenage autists who like to pretend they are vikings.....no surprise the word is cropping up now and again.
>>
>>29385787
Because it is a copy of something that was made specifically to kill people. Its the kind of major difference an autist can't distinguish.
>>
>>29385819
"cropping up now and again"

Funny. it seems to be you, screaming it like a shit-flinging howler monkey at everyone who points out that your ideas are fucking idiotic. No-one else is going around screaming "autistic" at posts.....
>>
>>29385851
They are not 'my ideas'.

Anyone who compares repros to real swords needs to hide on k to find komrades.
>>
>>29385809
>Any classically trained fencer

suicide lunges don't work when i have a longer sword. in HEMA rulesets you can't actually get away with tapping, it needs to be an actual blow. http://www.pnwhemag.com/tournaments/
>>
>>29385838
that wasn't actually an answer.

>Because it is a copy of something that was made

Yes, it is a real sword, Because it is a copy of something that was made?

No, it is not a real sword, Because it is a copy of something that was made?

which is it?

I know, you love the word autist, but, if you could sort of get over your obsession with that ( Perhaps try calling me a "cuck" for a little while as a bit of originality, mix up your insults, instead of showing your lack of breadth?), maybe you could actually be incredibly brave, and instead give me an answer.

Is a perfect, exact reproduction, a "real" sword or not in your frothing brain?
>>
>>29385893
Inside every hema head is a larp desperately aware of their autism. Do you have any idea how little pressure is needed to put at epee though an arm or torso?

You don't because you know fuck all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwQVU8Tbnc
>>
File: 1458418116182.png (272 KB, 605x441) Image search: [Google]
1458418116182.png
272 KB, 605x441
>Grabs popcorn
Continue on gentalman. I'm enjoying this.

...it's funny cause I am actually diagnosed with autism, and the stupidity in this thread, is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.
>>
>>29385894
It's a piece of modern crap with no history that was not made to kill but to prance around with.......seemingly pretending you are a Viking.

Worthless tat when you could be buying real swords.

One is worthless the other is not.

You probably love shitty folding knives with skulls on them to.
>>
>>29385926
>you could cut it with a knife.

but not a "reproduction" sword....

truth be told, I've probably been egging on that idiot who's obsessed with "real" swords and the idea that sport fencing would "destroy" other fencing styles, because its funny as fuck to see what shit he comes out with next.
>>
>>29385926

Would you use a historical knife or a reproduction knife?
>>
File: Royalty_Laughing.jpg (43 KB, 512x359) Image search: [Google]
Royalty_Laughing.jpg
43 KB, 512x359
>>29385944

Wow.
that's.... special.

So, by that logic, the AR15 you buy in your local store, isnt a "real gun" because its not been used in a battle in Afghanistan?
>>
Peeling back a couple layers of autism, does anyone know the quality of historical swords?
If I bought a very inexpensive sword from the civil war or a Napoleonic officers sword, is it just going to fall apart on me like any sword of that price range would?
Putting the defiling of a historical relic aside, how much care and quality materials actually went into standard issue blades post-introduction of firearms?
>>
>>29385926
I'm drunk. I don't know whether this is bothering me or not. The russian radio I'm listening to is playing what seems to be some sort of russian spoken word music, that might be what's annoying me.
>>
>>29381723
a kopis (khopis?) maybe
>>
>>29385976
It depends. Some historical swords are of shit make, and will fall apart if a fly breathes on one. Others are pretty sturdy.
You're safer buying a modern one.
>>
>>29384464
>autism: the post
>>
>>29385976
> is it just going to fall apart on me like any sword of that price range would?

in theory, no.

in practice, tang ends can be heavily corroded, the blade may have been hammered in use and be weakened, brass parts may be weak and have been polished thinner than they were. grip elements might well be worm-eaten, cracked, or simply brittle and dried out, and likely to split apart.

an original, simply enough, is a 200-year old object. and like any 200-year old object - USS constitution for example - it should be treated with care, simply because it is fragile. age will weaken it, often in areas you cant see easily.

So while it might be viable, I wouldn't assume it is. plus, of course, the fact that its a historical object, and all those reasons of not trashing it.
>>
>>29385976
Standard issue? They'll be overbuilt and heavy compared to officer's stuff, because they had to survive being weapons that would be used and abused by countless rankers who didn't care about their swords
>>
>>29385923
very little, i know, but you were already stabbed because my sword has 2 more inches than yours. i can also move side to side, which you can't do in fencing.

Cheers mate!

>>29385976
it won't fall apart persay, but there was really little quality control back then compared to now, and really no sword would hold up to over a hundred years of wear and tear just because of corrosion and being out of its sheath.

as a wall hanger; go old. for anything else, buy modern. its gonna be cheaper because the value of historical swords goes up DRAMATICALLY based on quality.

>>29385944
Jesus, talking about believing your own hype. you are literally worse than Katanafags.
>>
>>29386020
>but there was really little quality control back then

Depends on the maker really, many higher end sabre manufacturers in the time had very strict quality control

I guess you could say the same of modern swords

An albion will be of far more consistent, high quality, than a windlass
>>
its late here, and I really need to go sleep.

But I'd just like to thank Captain "its not a real sword" for his batshit insane rants about Hema all being autistic fantasist larpers doing dress-up, and being defeated by 5-year olds. and how no modern sword is "real" (I wonder if that includes his fencing foils.... I bet that he's convinced that's a "real" sword).

I've not laughed at a random anon's expense so hard in a long time.

Thankyou. You may never realize how utterly fucktarded your ideas are, but you've left me laughing all night.
>>
>>29386037
i find American Issued swords of that Era to be really hit and miss. The only ones i found with any consistency where cavalry sabers. can't speak for Euros though.
>>
>>29385976
Depends on the maker. The solingen blades like Runkel are quite good even on trooper blades....the finning and fit and balance depends on the cutler. The Wilkinson's are very good etc. Each sword has a very individual story. Officers blades are frequently quite remarkable in that period. Equally the French klingenthal are very food. The French cavalry sabres e.g hussar were wonderful. The majority of 1796s are of excellent quality for example.

If you want to start out look for a good Wilkinson 1912 of WW1
vintage or a Patton sabre. They are still affordable. The Wilkinsons have a serial number that will tell you who bought it and you can find out where it went.

I have a blade probably 1750 refitted into a 1788 hilt as a spadroon that is incredibly quick and has incredibly gilding.
>>
Remember kiddies say no to repros and autism.

Try joining a fencing club........and learn the basics before deciding to be king Arthur.
>>
>>29386092
You've been at this for 3 fucking hours.
This is dedication.
I applaud your autism.
You are truly the best amongst us.
>>
>>29386092
post a single time stamped sword or gun.
>>
>>29384464

>fencing being anything other than shit.

OP go look at Eastern European smiths who make HMB gear. I'm sure some of them could do sharp stuff.

Maxim at Wild Armory is really high quality in terms, I'm not sure what their swords are like though.
>>
>>29385871
... so humanity forgot how to make real swords and can now only make POS replicas? When the fuck did that happen.

You are the most autistic retard I have ever witnessed.
>>
>>29386092
or classical competition german long sword fighting.

You are dumb fag. You have no idea what you are talking about and you are too autistic to realize it.
>>
>>29386124
that would be the weirdest shit ever if one of the advocates did not have a single weapon of any sort
>>
>>29380263
A machete, you dolt.
>>
>>29385463
How about a 14 year old smacking tomahawk heads outta railroad spikes 6 years ago

I made a few and feel marginalized
>>
File: 1458780350253.jpg (329 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458780350253.jpg
329 KB, 600x600
Can someone ID this for me?
>>
>>29386968
>Can someone ID this for me?

Sure, it looks like some kind of knife.
>>
>>29386984
Ka-bar USMC short katana
>>
File: 8198662015_7ca951b224_b.jpg (574 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
8198662015_7ca951b224_b.jpg
574 KB, 1024x683
>>29386968
Looks like a pile of shit to me
>>
>>29386968
I would love to have a utility short sword that is 2/3rds that length with a one-handed grip.
>>
>>29387027
>utility short sword

So you want a machete that the maker has slapped the word "sword" on to make it more appealing to mall ninjas.
>>
>>29384929
>A child with a couple of years fence could kill a hema practitioner in about 2 seconds.

This is true. He would die in the process however.
>>
>>29385944
If some dude with a time machine went back into the 15th century with an Albion sword and handed it to a knight, the knight would call it a sword.
In fact, the knight would call it a really damn good sword, because it's made with modern steel and manufacturing processes.

To be a sword, an object just needs to have a long blade and a handle. It's not some mythical object.

Oh, and by your definition, is a modern made Brown Bess not a proper musket?
>>
>>29387118
Chances are it would be better than most swords of the day, the variations in hardness within individual examples of historic swords show that not all were equal.
>>
File: letscutit.jpg (936 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
letscutit.jpg
936 KB, 1600x1066
>>29386092
I did that, I did sports fencing for 12 full years, was on the youth cadre of my nation and still hold positive fight records against guys who made medals on the Olympics. I still visit my old club every now and then for veterans fencing.

Later I joined HEMA and I must say It is fucking great. It is the real deal when you wan to fence, different weapons, real weight, full contact, flicking doesn't work, and suicide attacks get punished with a hefty pain feedback. Theres a myriad of techniques and schools to learn from and many weapons to master. You can go from fine fencing with the smallsword to heavy fighting with the polish sabre, or maybe you like complex shit like Sword & Buckler or Rapier and dagger? Try the longsword, a two handed weapon just changes the game entirely.
Also, does not fuck up your knees, and you get really fit, it is like kettle bell exercises for hours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfojRPDZ7nI
>>
File: 0211 - SucKT7w.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0211 - SucKT7w.gif
1 MB, 200x200
http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/buy-swords-online.html

Read a couple of the newb articles, get a good idea of what youre looking for.
>>
Hanwei or any other such brand except for shit steel
>>
>>29387068
A machete IS a short sword, the same way a Civic is a kind of car. The Spanish sword only survived and reached such popularity because it was uniquely suitable for chopping and hacking away vegetation. I want something slimmer, more suited towards animals rather than plants and has tool bits here and there on the blade.
>>
>>29388075
Why don't you stop talking about shit you obviously have no clue about?
>>
>>29388102
Pretty sure you seem to have no idea what you're (not) talking about. Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>29380263
you should make a gun that shoots swords, that way you get guns and swords.
>>
>>29388129
It's alright negrito, just by something from Cold Steel, the brand was basically made for guys like you.
>>
>>29386968
>>29387027
http://www.budk.com/US-Marine-1942-Soldier-Sword-Sheath-25869
>>
>>29385340

That witcher one music
>>
>>29388287
>stainless steel blade
>(Half-tang blade)
Fun fact, at least one of you retards has bought this crap.
>>
>not buying weeb sword like everyone else
>>
>>29380263
Do yourself a favor and get a nugget, it's the best spear you'll ever own.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.