[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what REALLY happened at Waco?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 990x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 990x343
Can someone tell me what REALLY happened at Waco?
>>
a bunch of religious weirdos with potentially illegal weapons got shot and burned to death by the atf and fbi and texas national guard drove tanks over them to be sure
>>
>>29373132

It was kinda like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6kKhlX8vU
>>
jackboots vs nutjobs

nutjobs lost
>>
>>29373132
ATF fucked up a simple machine gun paperwork check by assuming the Wacoites would go apeshit and then raid them.

Honestly what was the point, were there even any gun charges at the end?
>>
>>29373132
religious kiddy diddlers got toasted by the feds.
>>
A bunch of innocent people, including women and children, were burned to death by the ATF, and then the reports were suspiciously "lost", I guess in a boating accident.
>>
>>29373159
This
>>
>>29373132
Delta Green used ATF and FBI assets to cover up the destruction of a cult before they could summon an elder god.
>>
>>29373159
More or less this.
>>
>>29373352
Obscure
>>
>>29373132
David Koresh was using his former employers (KGB) compound (an ex-soviet safe house ) to smuggle automatic weapons and explosives to Far Left dissidents in the US in order to commit terrorist attacks to try and cause the collapse of the US. Waco was a training compound of sorts complete with children getting indoctrinated into Soviet teachings.

The ATF, FBI, and National Guard raided it after the new Russian Federation tipped them off to the program and after torching the place and killing everybody they "lost" reports and evidence and played it off as "Incompetent Feds vs. Wacko Cult"

How is this not common knowledge...
>>
>>29373412
What flavor kool-aid do they make you drink?
>>
>>29373436
Wrong cult, fuckstick.
>>
>>29373168
>were there even any gun charges at the end?

so you haven't read even a single word about what happened at waco.

why are you replying to this thread?

this is like asking if 9/11 involved planes.
>>
>>29373488
But...9/11 involved cruise missiles with cardboard wings and a fuckload of c4...
>>
>>29373518
BEAMS THE STEEL BEAMS DON'T MEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTT
>>
>>29373132
Pay attention Op.

Two things happened and both were horrible terrible crimes.
The first was the bullshit raid by federal agents done as a favor to a congressional representative who was in turn doing a favor to rich constituent involved in a heated divorce with a female member of the davidians. Not one single charge on the initial complaint used for the warrant was true, complete pack of lies and proven so.

The second horrible crime was the davidians refusing to accept their position, once Uncle Sam bangs on your door you have only one of two options. Comply or die. Right or wrong that's the facts jaxs.

The davidians said fuck that shit and payed with their lives. Not defending the Clinton administration giving the OK to fill the dry wooden structure with a highly flammable liquid tear gas then firing tear gas canisters which use a burning reaction to disperse the toxic gas which caused fires to start in multiple places in the large dry wooden structure. Nor am I defending the Clinton DOJ forcing all fire fighting equipment back 2 miles or them forcing every last member of our FREE PRESS back a minimum distance of 6 miles.

While I despised what the fed gov did there and I WATCHED THE COMPOUND BURN ON LIVE TV.... I also place an equal helping of blame in the whole clusterfuck.
>>
>>29373132
A building burnt down.
>>
>>29373132
Cultists played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
>>
>>29373132

Crazy people doin' crazy things and da gubbament using questionable means to remove em'; since they're nutters though, nobody cared.
>>
Go watch
Waco: Rules of Engagement
and
Waco: New Revalations

Both are great documentaries that cover what went down. Everything they present to the viewer is backed up with footage and eyewitness testimony including lots of testimony form current and former ATF and FBI agents at the senate hearings. No conjecture or baseless claims.

They completely deconstruct the official narrative around the siege.
>>
>complex lies smoldering
>tanks and bulldozers push unburned portions back into blaze so everything burns
>fire dies out
>before crime scene analysts get there, tanks and bulldozers go back in and crush whats left and move everything around

Nothing suspicious about that at all.
>>
>>29373153
Sloppy.

Don't they know they need to nuke the site from orbit to be sure?

Also it really get's rid of the evidence.
>>
>>29374913
Pretty much this.
>>
>>29373412
so this is what the fbi teaches their agents
>>
>>29373412
>seventh day adentist offshoot
>kgb patsies
pick one. the seventh day adventists HATED the soviet union with fervor matched only by their hatred of the catholic church.

i grew up in that crazy cult, i know all about their crazy ideas and shit.
>>
In general I've noted on many occasions when the situation seems dire or potential casualties extremly high, said structures usually end up "accidentally" burning down. This has led me to wonder if its some unwritten ultimate solution, but there's not much info out there.
>>
>>29373132
In essence it was about the ATF doing what they do best.

Fucking up.
>>
File: collateral-damage.jpg (24 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
collateral-damage.jpg
24 KB, 300x329
>>29373159
accurate
>>
File: 068-01329.jpg (225 KB, 1475x1148) Image search: [Google]
068-01329.jpg
225 KB, 1475x1148
>>
>>29373132
a bunch of crazy people literally murdered by a government agency with no legitimate legal reason for even being there.
and they got away with it
>b-but its the current year
>>
>>29374635
how the fuck could a congressman give a greenlight to this shit?
>>
>>29373462

>not knowing 'drinking the kool-aid' is a colloquialism for accepting the facts as presented without question.
>>
>>29373352
That's some SCP shit.
>>
>>29373132
Religious zealots getting done sunny side up
>>
>>29373132
Chip pan fire.
>>
>>29376577
>>29376577
>tfw

>you will never drive a tank threw the burt ruins of a religious compound covering up government murders
>>
File: chk_jschl.jpg (63 KB, 684x878) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.jpg
63 KB, 684x878
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSw_eKucmVw
>>
>>29375605
Proofs?
>>
>>29373132
Watch Waco: The Rules of Engagement

Best documentary on what went down.
>>
>>29373388
>Delta Green
>obscure
>>
>>29373132
ATF thought it had spotted the biggest kennel in mankind history
>>
>>29373132
Psychos decided to burn themselves to death
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 297x297
>>29373352
>tfw my buddies only want to play pathfinder, not delta green
>>
>>29378167
>tfw my friends only want to play 3.5 and Pathfinder
I know that feel.
>>
>>29374913
>nobody cared
Timothy McVeigh cared.
>>
>>29378713
My girlfriend wants to host a VTM game but all the people who want to play have never played a tabletop before and are probably going to get raped but she's burnt out on pathfinder so hey whatever as long as i get to play something, i haven't in so long.
>>
>>29373488
The judge for ruby Ridge dropped the charges for the SBS
>>
These threads always bring the govt statists out, the young kids who have no concept of history, and sometimes even people who witnessed it first hand.

Personally I stopped trying to explain what I saw that day or what lead up to it as no one believes me or cares but either way these threads just make me mourn dead childhood friends.
>>
>>29379043
Do you have any proof whatsoever of you being at Waco?
>>
>>29376603
Leverage.
>>
File: 45.jpg (120 KB, 660x455) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
120 KB, 660x455
>>29373436

Shark fin for life. Anything else is pleb tier
>>
File: 1453858229076.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1453858229076.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>29373132
ATF fuck ups all around

last podcast on the left did a pretty decent job on the subject.
https://soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode133-waco
>>
>>29373132
The feds didn't listen to local law enforcement or look into the group they were investigating because "we knows our jobs," forcing them into an ever worsening spiral of shit hitting the fan.

Ultimately they wound up fucking everything up and killing a bunch of people.
>>
>>29373132
electrical fire
who wants to know? why are you asking? did you see something?
>>
File: bbe5ty543.jpg (26 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
bbe5ty543.jpg
26 KB, 480x200
>>29373159
crushed it family
>>
>>29380371
literally
>>
>>29373132
They got mad there where no dogs to shoot, so they burned a bunch a cult to death.
>>
>>29380010
I lived in the area and due to the 7th day Adventist church I attend at the time I met people who lived there. I was just a child at the time so the people I met were the children of the adults whom lived there. I dont know what proof I can give you aside from that though.
>>
>>29373132
Well you see little anon, there was this town. It was a strange and wonderful land. The feds came to visit in their Murica™ Brand Freedom Cruisers©, when suddenly little Susan dropped a candle. The whole town was up in flames in minutes, so the feds rushed in to save everyone. But the flames were so hot, their guns started to cook off into people's faces on accident. And with the smoke and people running, several got run over by mistake too. All the feds wanted to do was help, but everything went wrong. The end.
>>
ATF saw an un-shot dog in the compound
>>
>>29380391
But there were dogs there... and they did shoot them...
>>
>>29373323
Sad that your sugar daddy's house got burned down?
>>
shitty operating and friendly fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRaJ5QA1kk
>>
>>29378167
>>29378713
I'm sorry that your groups have caught a bad case of the 3aboo. If its any consolation, Delta Green is sorta dated since it runs off the same core system as Call of Cthulhu. Unknown Armies is sorta updated successor game.

Godspeed finding willing groups to play with.
>>
>>29378167
>friends only want to play 40krpgs
>but are down for deathwatch and stormtrooper oper8or games

It's aight. Got a mythic halo game coming up though that I'm stoked about.
>>
>neighbors heard gun fire from compound
>atf poking head around because they were selling guns at gun shows
>atf investigating them around while practically announcing they were undercover atf.
>davidians said GTFO to atf
>atf lies to the DOJ and FBI about everything.
>nation's first transsexual attorney general, janet reno, seiges compound
>doomsday cult going to doomsday cult
> feds try breaking in and get repelled.
>more siege, some davidians leave
>feds looking stupid and weak
>they get some tanks and more firepower
>raid 2: compound boogaloo
>gunfire and real FIRE!
>dozens of women and children die
>asshole feds posing in front of smoldering ruins. like they were going to get on the cover of Soldier of Fortune magazine.
>no one knows who started what or why the feds were even there.
>feds looking bad, better lie and say they had machine guns and raping children.
>chink FBI sniper retires and gets job at gun company. gun owners connect him to WACO and get him fired for being a baby killer.
>gulf war veteran and some other militia types fill a ryder truck with farming supplies.
>Oklahoma Federal Building gets hit for over 9000 dmg.
>hero gets caught in a traffic ticket stop.
>>
>>29382386
> implying there are ever Enough dogs for the ATF
>>
>>29380391
>>29382386
yep the Davidians bred huskies I think....the first shots fired were the ATF slaughtering the dogs.
>>
>>29383218
I'm not defending the Feds and their dog shooting ways.

Though it was probably a small mercy for those dogs. Huskies get inbred to hell and back. Giving them all sorts of chronic genetic conditions. People buy a husky from a puppy mill and all they get is a bag of meaty seizures.
>>
>>29383185
You write decent fiction, maybe take a stab at some Humanity Fuck Yea for us, haven't had any good HFY OC in ages.

I watched the entire thing play out on TV, I knew a Chicago fireman who went there and joined the several thousand who were protesting though we NEVER saw that on TV.

They found not one single rifle that was full giggle in the ruins, not one single rifle. Of the children who left the compound before it was burned to the ground not one single child showed signs of sexual activity and young children are scarred from sexual penetration.

As for your claim that no one knows what started the fire ...topkek. The tanks that were fitted with a CFCS gas nozzles that pumped 100s of gallons of liquid CFCS gas into the wood structure. Anyone who has served in the US military before 1980 and dealt with this will tell you how volatile it is, it's almost considered a combustible material. Google "Foo Gas", something the grunts in Vietnam used to protect base camp perimeters. One of the main ingredients was liquid CFCS gas.

I'm not defending the davidians, they made their choices and if anything they are as much to blame for those children getting cooked as the federal agents who knowingly fired the matches/teargas grenades that started that fire.

No matter how wrong, when the fed gov surrounds your home it is over. Period. They simply can't let that go.

The one thing that has never stopped pissing me off is the surviving davidians were censored during the congressional hearing. I watched every last second that was broadcast and the only people who weren't allowed to speak for as long as they wanted were the survivors, we never got to hear a word they said and our FREE PRESS never bothered to interview even one of them on TV or radio. FUCK
>>
>>29383256
Fuck you and you dogs.
>>
who set it on fire
>>
>>29387055
atf
>>
>>29373352

Reminds me of this video game

http://youtu.be/8zJmmw-OU74
>>
>>29383523

>They found not one single rifle that was full giggle in the ruins, not one single rifle.

There is literally video of those nutjobs using hand grenades, you actually think they didn't make full auto sears?

Redirect your evil guberment angst towards something else more legitimate.
>>
>>29388051
>There is literally video
>doesn't post video

If this isn't a case of evil gov, it's a definite case of incompetence and a huge cover up/ oversight of said incompetence.
>>
>>29383117
>he doesn't know about the new Delta Green
>>
Im reading about events leading up to the siege, lol, there was a gunfight over a coffin somebody dug up. Apparently there was a rift in leadership and said people thought the best way to solve it was a resurrection contest.

It ended in a 20 minute firefight. Sounds to me like these folks were already killin eachother before the feds showed up.
>>
Facts I was able to pull up
1) bunch of certifiably crazy people had numerous run in's with the law, involving a few homicides
2) new leader, david karesh is just as psycho as the previous leaders, declares all females in the group to be his sexual property
3) some of them were possibly under the age of consent when he "married" them. Never proven as to if he fucked em or not.
4) package breaks open in UPS truck containing firearms components, driver spergs out and calls the cops
5) local cops, unsure how to proceed contact ATF
6) ATF shows up, things rapidly escalate to full retard
>despite sheriff telling the ATF "to just go talk to them" the ATF begins a clumsily disguised stakeout
>"college student" undercover agents are middle aged, are not registered to easily researchable local school, literally just visibly watch compound all day
>david karesh realizes who they are, contacts sheriff asking why they just dont come check the guns
>ATF finally searches the guns, find a bunch of M16 parts kits and AR-15 lowers, but no evidence of anything illegal
>try for constructive posession, because its POSSIBLE they could THEORETICALLY convert such parts kits to full auto
>also lie claiming that they found evidence of "a major methamphetamine" operation in order to obtain military vehicles and equipment from the war on drugs free gear program

Basically, the ATF went full retard and backed an unstable man into a corner and poked him with a stick until he started shooting, just like they did half a dozen times in the 90's.

Now im not one for conspiracies. David karesh was a shithead, maybe diddle kids, maybe didnt, but thats besides the point. Point is, the way the ATF handled (mishandled) the case was stupendously disgusting.

I dont care how outlandish a guy is, maybe he fucks kids, maybe he builds machineguns, maybe he eats babies. That doesnt mean agent smithers and friends get to burn his house down on top of him.
>>
>>29389229
No, he deserved to have a MK77 bomb dropped on his head.
>>
"Reports claim the first shots were fired by the ATF "dog team" sent to kill the dogs in the Branch Davidian kennel."

They literally had a tactical team whose job was to go in first and kill the dogs. No fucking lie.
>>
>>29376695
Why the fuck is metallica playing
>>
>>29389261
How else are you going to kill attack dogs?
>>
>>29389372
Couldnt get the video to load, but the FBI psyops guys thought sleep deprivation would be a good idea so they set up loudspeakers to blast metal music, jets landing, and recordings of animals being slaughtered at the building.

It really only reenforced the cults belief that the world was filled with evil people who were out to get them and further convinced them not to come out of the compound.
Psyops guys are kinda fuckin dumb. I remember when some of them in afghan came around to the grunts and handed us samples of leaflets to tell them which ones we thought locals in our AO would be the most well recieved.
Our AO had a 90% illiteracy rate, we explained this. They dropped em anyways, and they blew all over our AO for about 3 weeks until the locals, utterly nunplussed, figured out you could use em as toilet paper.
>>
File: PSYOPS vs Arabs.jpg (41 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
PSYOPS vs Arabs.jpg
41 KB, 348x342
>>29391052
>>
>>29388051
Oh, boy, it's too bad we don't have a system of law to convict people for crimes only after they're found guilty by a jury of their piers. I guess we'll have to settle for government jackboots illegally trespassing, assaulting, and murdering groups of people and destroying all the evidence of possible wrongdoing on either side.
>>
File: Xm8.jpg (23 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
Xm8.jpg
23 KB, 600x301
>>29373132
>Can someone tell me what REALLY happened at Waco?

The compound the Davidians were in was actually a top secret experimental military weapons storage facility. The Davidians were fed up and actually had XM8's, not full auto M16's as the media claimed in a cover up.

The Davidians began to open fire with the experimental rifles. To their chagrin, the rifles began to melt from extreme heat and caused a massive fire. Shit went down after that.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.