[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you improve the gun buying experience for consumers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: 1_news_russia-660x433.jpg (80 KB, 660x433) Image search: [Google]
1_news_russia-660x433.jpg
80 KB, 660x433
How will you improve the gun buying experience for consumers?
>Hire a professional faggot to design the interior.
Guns are expensive. The stores should mimic a high end watch shop. It will attract more women.
>Hard cases for long guns
Pistols come with a hard case. Why don't long guns? Where does the cost go? Not into packaging it seems.
>>
>>29368053
More try before you buy

Have a food truck parked outside

Gun rush sales and one hour deals

Have big tittied women run around and give free food to people

That's all I got for now. I think I can revolutionize this
>>
I for one hate shops that have shit behind a counter too far away to tell what it is. Just have racks out in a room...
>>
Each potential customer should be given the gun, a modicum of tactical gear, and a plane ticket to an active warzone in which they must survive for a week. If they find they can depend on the gun for their survival, they'll be much more ready and confident to make the purchase, and if not, well, you probably weren't going to get their money anyway.
>>
File: 1450937769123.gif (2 MB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1450937769123.gif
2 MB, 250x194
>>29368053
>How will you improve the gun buying experience for consumers?

>have a conceal carry dedicated shop
>have everything from glocks to sigs and the more "uncommon" handguns like kahrs and walthers
>large variety of good quality holsters to try on for every gun in stock
>urge customers to come in with gunbelts to help them try the guns and holster combos
>have a specialty for renting a multitude of guns to help determine what works for you
>completely exclude pocket .40's from the store's inventory and .40 for the most part

Haha, just kidding. I'll just open up a fuckgunshop and sell colt ar15's for $1,300 and 9mm glocks for $700 new like everyone else
>>
>>29368053
I agree with this. Unfortunately most LGS owners aren't really prone to looking all too decorative. Best I've seen is a shop nearby where I live that themed their place quite well with a western aesthetic (I live in Texas).
>>
Indoor range in the back, people get to try guns they might want.
>>
WELCOME TO THE GUN STORE OF AMERICA!

Here in our store the cost of our guns never goes over 600$ but our business always stays in the top because we respect the people that are poorfags that can't afford the pricy fancy guns so fuck the prices because the price of our guns are great for price!

Also if you are an illegal immigrant and a liberal then you can kindly turn around as our men with steel toe boots will gladly kick your sorry little ass right out of our store!

Thats right!

Only true patriotic legal real americans are able to buy our guns and if you want to buy from us then you better be getting your political shit fixed and getting your citizenship going now because fuck you thats why!

Also fuck the ATF and all federal gun laws because you don't need to fill any paperworks or license or hell there no such thing as an age restriction!

Thats right you can come on down to our store with your 10 year old son and let him buy his very own gun for his birthday with his own cash so you and him can go on to our ranges and try out free ammo without range fees!

Thats right folks we got a range that is free to the customers!

And don't worry about people coming over and preaching all of that anti-freedom and shit because we have our very own specialized security that makes those types (disappear) if you know what I mean hehehehe.

So come on down to our gun store because our business is growing big all over america and it is even reaching out to other countries too but I won't disclose its locations on this here folks because (security reasons) but you can read our pamphlets on where they are though!

If this is your first time with your family and kids then we will throw in another gun to your purchase FOR FREE!

Thats right folks we even have a you buy one, you get one free policy too!

Also we are always full on guns and ammo and other merchandise to your interests because we care about our customers!

SO COME ON DOWN TO OUR GUN STORE OF AMERICA TODAY!
>>
>>29368053
I got one.

What if it's a gun store where it's like a Krispy Kreme and you can watch through the window as your gun is getting made on the assembly line.
>>
>>29368053

The problem with making them look nice is that the faggot owners will expect their customers to pay for it.

My town has 2 gun stores:

Franklin Brothers Gun Shop:
>literally a Fudd wet dream
>has a lot of milsurp and outdoors shit
>specializes in used guns
>is in an old ass beat up building, family owned since the 1950s and hasn't moved
>kind of dirty & dusty
>everything is affordable, they price stuff based on what it recently sold for on GB. Open to haggling and give cash discounts.

Clyde Amory
>tacticool emporium
>black scary salt riffles only
>in a new building built to look like some kind of castle
>display cases are back lit and set with black felt
>incredibly clean, everything doesn't have as much as a speck of dust on it
>all prices are 150-200% what it would cost to just buy the exact same shit online

Guess which one is way, way better and gets far more business? When people are buying durable machinery (like guns) they don't want to pay extra for fancy decor and workers who walk around with feather dusters, 5.11 pants and Noveske t-shirts.
>>
>>29368053
i would make an elegant store that catered to higher end customers, as you said, like a jeweler, watchmaker, or boutique outfitter store

complete with bespoke clothing, refreshments and display cases and a staff that would individually tailor a gun and its accessories to the buyer. one of the biggest things would be making sure staff know the gun and the business 100% and politely advise the customer based on experience, or trends, or recommendations from professionals (soldiers, hunters, et c). a gun would be brought out for the customer to shoulder and try out, and a packaged one would be ready to buy. what better accessories to include with your Citori than a selection of hardwood cases with fine beaver felt interiors, brass cleaning kits, a shooting pad, a skeet/trap/clay score book, a selection of chokes in their own case, and perhaps an inclimate weather jacket and waxed canvas soft fur lined case with leather and brass fittings.

by appt only, and the interior isn't visible from the outside. minimum spending expectation would be $1000+, and the staff make good hourly pay (perhaps double minimum or higher) with 5% commission on new guns and 15% on used guns.

think a less expensive holland and holland store. bring back the days when a gun was a solid investment in security from hunger, theft, and tyranny.

as a bonus i would also have a nice ammunition selection, including wildcat cartridges and a re-barrel service for select new firearms.
>>
>>29368693
>a less expensive holland and holland
Heck, if the store was as friendly as an H&H store, I'd go there.
>>
>>29368053
Sell guns out of a box van like a taco truck
>>
>>29368053
Metrosexual-like typing detected
>>
>>29368693

And where would you put your upscale, fancy gun store so that there would be enough wealthy gun-loving people around to support it?

New York City? Wait, shit. How about San Francisco or Seattle? Hold up, fuck. Silicon Valley...?

See the problem here? The sad fact is that places with rich people in the US are antigun. Richfags don't like the filthy plebs to be armed.
>>
>>29369022
you act like $1k is a lot of money. it isn't. not for durable goods like cars, refrigerators, or generators or power tools.

guns are meant to last, and people pay out for a lasting quality product, not a few hundred bucks for some piece of trash.
>>
>>29369045
>>29369022
that and the store's inventory would of course vary by location. one in CA would comply with CA laws, et c same for one in NY. arguably the ones in TX, FL, and NV would have the widest selection as money is available and laws are good.
>>
>>29369022
Look at this asshole who thinks rich people only live in liberal cities. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>29369022
Never heard of Dallas? Better yet. Las Vegas?
>>
>>29369045

With the amount of overhead your store would require, you'll have to charge $1k for a barebones stock rifle and you'll still barely profit.

Custom rifles cost a looot more than that.
>>
>>29368500
/thread

>>29368693
>think a less expensive holland and holland store
People who buy things because they are expensive don't give a shit about what they are buying.
Conglaturations! You opened a decorative luxury paper weight shop, not a gun store.
>>
>>29368500
The ultra tacticool one in the town over from me is the far more successful gunshop around here.

Bubba loves tacticool and "hispeedlowdrag"
>>
I live in California there are only like 50 semi auto pistols on the gun list. Every shop around sells one brand. They usually have 5 or 6 consignment guns but really would it be that hard to have everything?
>>
>>29368251

Oh my

>this is what leftist scum actually believe s
>>
>>29368500

Why do they give cash discounts?

Isn't the money just as green regardless of where it comes from?
>>
>>29368233
Sharpshooter is an awful gunstore
>>
>>29370290
They don't have to pay credit card fees
>>
>>29368053
Reinstating the ability to order machine guns out of a catalog (or now that it exists, the internet) and have it ship to your front door.
>>
It amazes me nobody has mentioned the thing that makes gun stores suck so much now, customer fucking service. I'd send every fucking employee through the Harris Teeter Customer Service training. Not saying it always works and I hated my time spent there as an employee but damn do I agree with them on the importance of customer service. It's horrible customer service and horrible pricing that led me to hate brick and mortar gun stores.
>>
>>29368693
I'd love to see something like this as part of a complex that sells high end sorts of products. Have a comfortable lobby of some sort that connects to a gun store like that described, as well as a tobacconist, a high-end liquor store (think single malt Scotches, cognac, and expensive wines), a book store specializing in first editions and rare books, that sort of thing. If you were the sort of person with a study that has leather furniture and a fireplace, it'd be your go-to store for treating yourself to luxury goods. There's just something about that "old money" aesthetic that I feel would be conducive to selling guns.

Granted I'd only be able to shop at such a place once or twice a year, but I'm sure there are plenty of rich WASPs that would be all over it.

>captcha: select all French fries
No captcha, that's not right at all. This place would have a butcher shop selling dry-aged steaks and free-range tenderloin.
>>
>>29368079
This
>>
>>29368500
Athens, GA?
>>
>>29370857
My local coffee house franchise has a similar thing called "Barrista College". Basically teaches how to properly (and consistently) make a great product and fairly extensive customer service training to make each customer feel comfy/10. Result is Dutch Bros Coffee making money so goddamn fast it's insane.
>>
>>29368093
>survive fighting in syria while killing local goats to eat
>come home to the gunstore covered in the blood of my enemies
>changed for life by the things I had to do
>know what is right as I hold my potential purchase in my hand
>the words immediately come to me
Eh, idk if I really want this VP9 afterall, it's a meme gun and HK a shit.
>>
>>29368271
Fuck yeah
>>
I would have a shack full of piles of guns
The checkout counter would just have a scale

$250 for every 3 pounds of rifle

$350 for every 2 pounds of pistol

Cost is always rounded up to the closest half pound

Ammo is per lb as well; you use shovels like in those pick it yourself candy stores

IT WOULD WORK TRUST ME
>>
>>29368184
I know your pain brother
>>
I'd make mine an arcade with all those games that dispense tickets when you win.

50 tickets for a hi point.
300 for a glock
etc

I'd also sell pizza.
>>
>>29369111
I have a feeling that rich people don't live in Las Vegas. Visit, yes. Reside in... probably not.
>>
>>29373709
1.3mil people
some of them have money
>>
>>29373632
Man your milsurp is overpriced as fuck. I'm not paying $730 for a fucking Nugget.
>>
I would avoid the luxury boutique and the tactical castle styles and try to draw more attention to the sport side. Not fudd camo and bolt guns everywhere, but bright, modern styling kind of like the way Gran Turismo treats car racing. The stores I've been to all feel like rentable store fronts with a dark, stuffy range in the back. I would want to have lots of light and clean, minimalist shelves to show off the products. Would be cool if there was a split level with the range in a basement, but with a large (bulletproof) window so people in the store could look into the range and see others shoot.
>>
>>29373411
I keked at your comment anon.
>>
>>29368184
>a physical conceal carry dedicated shop

Is there even such thing as this?
>>
>>29370857
This.
I always get looks like I'm some kind of disgusting outsider or retarded COD kid because I'm under 35. That and the mark up is just disgusting in most fun stores I've been too.
>>
File: 1449853750113.webm (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1449853750113.webm
2 MB, 720x540
>>29373791
>but bright, modern styling kind of like the way Gran Turismo treats car racing.

I really, REALLY want some hickok45 simulator like this
>smooth jazz playing while previewing guns in a 3D model viewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtixKSgbko
>>
>>29373857
fuck yes! This is exactly what I had in mind, love that series.

But yeah everyone gets lost in the different styles of shooter they are: hunter, tactical, olympic, etc. This seems to bring it back to the fun of shooting
>>
>>29373805
every shop is a conceal carry shop if you do it right
>>
>>29368053
Good customer service period, if I don't like how my people did something its the three strikes deal. Prices on guns and ammo to match the online auctions minus transfer and shipping or no more than 10-20$ over acquiring price. New long guns on wall within arms reach, racks on floor with used ones and handguns in counter cases. Holsters of every kind for everything, along with belts and pouches of equal variety. Reloading supplies, if components acquired at full price sell to break even. Located near other gun stores with big signs advertising the better prices.
>>
>>29368053
How will you improve the gun buying experience
>Have a range where you can rent the gun you want to buy
>Make it more friendly/quit trying to shove shit down peoples throats
>More in depth knowledge of what the customer wants
>Very lighted/Bold print tags/brands separated
>>
File: 1440722358908.jpg (18 KB, 360x336) Image search: [Google]
1440722358908.jpg
18 KB, 360x336
>>29368053

Here's how I would do it
>stock overpriced wasr "AK-47's" for $800
>a whole rack of blackhawk serpa holsters, galcos and uncle mikes
>nothing but .40 s&w pistols on sale
>relatively unpopular handguns nobody really cares about like beretta px's, taurus, remington and rugers
>all in .40 s&w
>jack the prices up by $150 on each of them and they're all used
>sell shitty ammo like tula, wwb and remshit for +.10cpr compared to online prices
>"tactical" accessories comprise of nothing but bushnell optics, airsoft red dots, one eotech and throw in some gerber knives
>indoor shooting range at 25 yards costs $30 an hour and has an industrial fan that blows your target back and forth like a motherfucker
>oh, you can't bring your own ammo and don't shoot too fast okay

Did I forget to mention we're an AUTHORIZED Colt® dealer?
>>
>>29373632
>savage 110 BA .338 Lapua Magnum
>15 1/2 pounds
>>
>>29373520
And it's still hot when you get it off the line
>>
>>29368500
Athens fucking Georgia hell yes. You forgot about academy sports and Athens Gun Club though. We should go shooting sometime
>>
>>29371871
I'd say we should go shooting but Athens Gun Club is full of more window lickers than retard daycare
>>
>>29368184
>Concealed Carry shop.
>Located just off Hip St. in Waistband Ct.
>Nondescript cinderblock structure with only a metal beige door and an unnumbered mailbox.
>When you enter, the only thing you see is a man standing behind a small lectern with an ipad
>"Um, yes I came to shop for a concealed carry pistol?"
>The man looks down from candy crush.
>"Ja...visa card, bitte." he says in a raspy voice you can barley hear.
>Against your better judgement, you hand him your card which he swipes on his ipad.
>you don't get the opportunity to sign
>He produced a 1-foot cubic box from the lectern. On top is your card and a blank piece of receipt paper.
>Confused, you are rushed out of the building before you get the chance to protest.
>Once outside, the doors slams behind you and you hear the loud "clank" of the deadbolt slamming home.
>It is now the middle of the night. The transaction you though lasted only minutes actually took several hours and you're now convinced you are an accessory to something.
>>
>>29374876
What's in the box???
>>
>>29374906
Ze pistol you needed, anon. Maybe not ze one you sink you vanted, but ze one you needed...and vill need ven you call my name again...

Y̟͆̓͘͝ͅó̢̭̣ͭ̋͂u͋̂̑ͩ̅̒̄̊͏̣̲̪̠̫̫ ͚͎̙̯̬̗̤̣̾ͮ̓̌͒̓̓̚̚w̬̖̘̰̬͋͑͌ͥ͗̂i͖̰̭̅͛͆͗ͨ́l̮̯̮̪̲̈́ͯ̈ͬͪͦ̒͘l̸̢̧͍̳̂̾ ̸͙̹̫̬̦̯̹͚ͯḵ̛̩͓͚͛ṅ̠̲͙̙̓̉̏̂̍̚ö̴̸̘̱̞̞̖̂ͩ̄͌ͨͅw̡̭͉̳͉͈̻̅ͪ̎ͨ͛ͫ̔̌,̷̖̮̜͂͒̿ͩͅ ̨̰̱̬̉̑̈́͟a̧̞̫͆̃͌̄̔̌͜ͅn̸̥ͮ̊ͭ͐̓͑̇͜͝ͅo͕̫̺͔̼̖̭͑̿ͧn̟̠̋͆̓̀͂ͩ̂̚͝.̙͋̀͜.̧̭̤̝̗͉̗͔̙͑͐ͫͮͨͪ́.̡̡̛̩̟͖̹̯̞̳̑͒̑̉ͩ͐ͥ̏̾.͂̋͂ͤ̅͘҉̵̝͍̞͕͚̜̭͔y̸̲͔̘̖̲͎̑o̴̤͍̹̤͔͖̯̫̠̓̽͒̀͢͠ư̴̝ͮ͗͘ ̰̞͎͚̩̙͇̘͇̄͊͌́́w̢̛ͬͭ͊ͪ̌ͫ͏̠̠͍i̐͆ͣ̕҉̴̺͔͓̰͓̯̥͙l͙̲͙̦̘ͤͣͫ͂̍̀͡ḽ̘ͭͯ̂͑͂̄̒͞ ̬͍̝̹̂̉ͧ͂ͫ͢k̨̬̩͙̫̞̰̓̑͒̅͗̅̌ṅ̫̗̲͈ͭ̅̿ó̻̪̰͇͍̲̑ͨ͌͡ẃ̰͓͚͍̝̹͚͉͐̆ͤͫ̉̃͡.̙̙̈̕͝
>>
If a gun store was run like B&H camera i would buy a lot more.
>>
>>29374077
You're a god damned genius
>>
File: killteam.png (44 KB, 967x740) Image search: [Google]
killteam.png
44 KB, 967x740
>>29368053
>Guns are expensive. The stores should mimic a high end watch shop. It will attract more women.
Gotta say, that's not really what I'm looking for in a gun shop. Might be nice to have some places like that around, but my ideal gun shop would look kind of like Fatdawg's guitar shop in Berkeley--packed to the gills with guns and gun parts old and new, a few old weirdos running the place, slightly dumpy building.

>>Hard cases for long guns
This on the other hand would be gr8.

>>29368072
>Have a food truck parked outside
>Have big tittied women run around and give free food to people
Das it mane

>>29370857
Iunno, I see your point but I can also see why gun store employees tend to be a little standoffish if they don't know you, especially if you're young.

>>29371069
No thanks Jeff...but I guess someone somewhere would like it.

>>29373632
Yes excellent
>>
File: 1452568916130.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452568916130.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29368053
Saving them money by banning all guns.
>>
I overpay by about 10% at my local shop for 3 reasons:

1. I know it costs more for a brick random or tar

2. The guys at the counter know enough to make decent recommendations. They mentioned the PPQ with its adjustable grip when I told them that other polymer pistols felt uncomfortable.

3. They save me time. When I purchased a rail for my AR, one of the screws had not been machined properly. Instead of making me do it, they swapped one out for me and took care of the return themselves.

They get all of my business now.
>>
There's two gun stores near my hometown, one's called the 'gun barn' and is in a normal building, the other's called an 'outdoor center' and is located inside an actual barn
>>
>>29369022
Dallas, TX
>>
>>29368053
Ban rednecks from the store. That includes the staff. Also have an on-site firing range where people could try out the guns for a symbolic fee.
>>
>>29373709
Even if they're visiting, still a good place for such a store. A novelty gun store in Vegas where you can smoke some cigars, buy a nice gun and bring it home to your gun friendly state where you live with your smokeshow, conservative wife and two children who all love to shoot at your private ranch.
I'd go there.
>>
>>29368251
>Also if you are an illegal immigrant then you can kindly turn around as our men with steel toe boots will gladly kick your sorry little ass right out of our store!
This doesn't happen, but if it did, why would it be a bad thing? They aren't citizens, the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>29377664
I believe the constitution should apply to all on US soil
>>
>>29377664

Does an illegal immigrant have less of a right to defend their lives than you do?
>>
>>29378615
No. But we live in a world of borders.
>>
>>29378615
When they're on my soil and are the national equivalent of a home invader, then yes.
>>
>>29377765
Too bad the constitution doesn't apply to non-government entities and is only a self-restricting government defining document that exists to protect citizens.

I bet you think the 14th amendment is legitimate, not bastardized, and not originally flawed.

>>29378615
Yes. The united states is pretty much the only place where self defense is legal right. Illegals are not from the united states and do not have a legal immigration status, as such they should have no protection under the law.
tl;dr illegals are pieces of shit who do not care about laws, american values, or merit based immigration.

>>29379340
Yes. Honestly, illegal immigration would be solved if we just killed illegals.
>>
>>29368053
Store properly staffed. Wall to wall racks of guns. Every gun being sold has a counterpart on our range you can duck into and plink with for a reasonable price. Arguing about calibers, politics or the paper work earns you a life time ban.
>>
Get rid of the hicks. I see people walking through sportsman's warehouse going 3 or 4 isles out of thier way to avoid the beer bellied white trash conglomerate that is the gun section.
People dont even want to LOOK over there lest they make eye contact with a barely under control trailer-beast.

I like the idea of sprucing up a place to be more modern and attract a higher end of clientel.

>b-b-but without rednecks who'd buy the guns?

They aint buying shit, you cant spend foodstamps on guns, they arent any different than the average joes who wander through ferrari dealerships to ogle the shit they cant afford and joke with the sales reps about test drives in a desperate attempt to ask but not risk rejection because they couldnt pass the credit check.

But in a way I think the gun buying expierience has been improved. Online retailers. To be honest I have bought all of my guns online, its easier than going to the store and suffering through the store owners 70 IQ nephew stutter stammer and have no clue what Im even asking for.
>hey there, lemme look at that uberti walker
>starts reaching for a glock
>no, the colt walker, bigass wheel gun
>"whuts a wheelgun?"
>revolver
>"oh yeah, you mean a cowboy gun"
>grabs a colt .357
>never mind
>buy my uberti colt walker repro online for $75 less and minus the mouthbreathing

True story.
>>
>>29378615
Yes, because he's probably the one mugging me due to the fact that he has no resources other than sucking off my taxes.
>>
>>29368072
information provided to buyers before buying, wall mounted TV playing hickock45 nonstop
>>
>>29368053
I don't like the elitist side of gun ownership, but I don't like the white-trash side either.

Guns on felt with back lit panels isn't very expensive, and def adds a nice touch.
Also, all of >>29368072's ideas.
>>
>>29368072
Am I allowed to touch the boobies?
>>
Hire hickok45.
>>
File: Catherine Pistols.jpg (147 KB, 1280x996) Image search: [Google]
Catherine Pistols.jpg
147 KB, 1280x996
>>29368053
Bespoke-made firearms. Like what they used to do before for royalty.

And we're not talking SONS O GUNS NEVUH BEEN DUN BEFOH tier redneckery, we will have the aura of a high-end tailor. Our gunsmith's front will be in a classy address. We will take cunts measurements like their hands, arm lengths and the like, we will ask them what type of firearm do they want, pistols? rifles? Their caliber preference, and if they're in the know, to-specification modifications on mechanism (within legal bounds of course), and finally let their autism reign in terms of weapon furnishings and accessories.

Hell every gun that comes out of us will be unique, not just glammed up existing pieces of firearms like what drug lords in the South do.

>mfw customer list will BE drug lords, wacko dictators, Arab sheiks, and the like.
>>
>>29380268
Are those tsaress catherine's pistols?
Cuz those are too pretty to have been owned by somebody who got fucked to death by a horse.
>>
>>29380307
The furniture is ivory.
>>
mobile gunshop selling everything out of an apc
extra stuff stored in a warehouse
>money is refered to as drebin points
>>
>>29380307
The only person of note to die by being fucked to death by a horse is Mr. Hands.
>>
>>29379019
Still alive, buddy?
>>
>>29380421
On record, anyway.
>>
>>29380114

no
>>
An 25 yard indoor range in the basement for renting common carry guns. I don't know why this isn't more common.
>>
File: 1455675317133.jpg (69 KB, 511x768) Image search: [Google]
1455675317133.jpg
69 KB, 511x768
>>29377428
>>29379964
This is exactly what our enemies want you to think. We must all hang together, or we shall assuredly all hang separately. http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
>>
>>29368053
Just have a good selection with both high and lower end choices instead of 20 cheap ars dressed slightly differently and 20 wasr tier aks and try to call that a rifle section.
Feel free to ask if I need help finding anything when I pop into the store or look confused, but keep your distance and leave me the hell alone to look unless I need help past that. Some very basic knowledge will suffice if I need help, I don't need the history, just want to know how it works a bit if anything.
I'm not a baby, I can research and have planned out my gun purchases years in advance, except for some surprise finds.
>>
>>29380014
That would just be amazing.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.