[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you transport a gun between countries without it being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1458645370482.jpg (15 KB, 341x354) Image search: [Google]
1458645370482.jpg
15 KB, 341x354
How can you transport a gun between countries without it being stopped by customs?
>>
Bribe the customs inspector.
>>
Set it into a concrete block and then put that block on a pile of blocks in a shipping container and then load the shipping container into a submarine in a smugglers cove and then drive the submarine to your destination.
>>
Ground Shipping only. In the United States they x-ray any packages going on a plane.
>>
>>29367106
By being part of the Schengen zone.
>>
>>29367106
fucktons of paperwork in both countries beforehand.

Or smuggle it piece by piece in with different bits of metal scrap as camouflage.
>>
>>29367106
Illegally
>>
Put it up your asshole
>>
>>29367106
If you're trying to move it between Euro countries, give it to a brown person. Nobody would dare search or question them for fear of racism claims.

If you're trying to move it between America and Canada give it to a flaming homosexual. Nobody would dare search or question them for fear of gaybashing.
>>
>>29367126
https://www.ice.gov/cpi/faq

once you sign all of your forms and get your gun inspected, you're good to go for leaving the United States. Once outside the United States, >>29367126. Bring a few thousand dollars in $100s, and be prepared to bribe your way back home.

source: Went wing shooting and big game hunting in Argentina. I brought my Bennelli M2 and my Model 70. Next time I go, I'm going to use whatever guns they have down there because it's too much of a hassle to bring your guns to some places. Rule of thumb: if the country you're going to is considered 1st world, your experience traveling with guns will be relatively smooth sailing. If not, then be prepared to bribe your way home.
>>
>>29367138
We ship pistols and special purchases via 2-day-air from our shop almost every day. X-ray or not, we have never had a problem shipping guns via air.
>>
>>29367254
>gaybashing
Or just the fact nobody would suspect a flamboyant homo to be smuggling weapons.
>>
>>29367302
Well yeah, but that's not as funny.
>>
Legally - Mountains of paperwork

Illegally - You'll need to send multiple broken down packages pref with broken down other parts.
>>
What if an hypotetical burgerclap were to send a gun to a yuropoor via ground / sea, would the package arrive?
>>
>>29367272
>big game hunting in Argentina
anything good? Also what regions?
>>
>>29367312
>Via ground
>To Europe
Are you a mole man?
>>
>>29367312
Most likely not, unless you were to mix it in with enough other benign freight to fill a fair-sized shipping container.

Boats honestly get inspected the most thoroughly of the various shipping methods.
>>
>>29367334

Can you into reading comprehension?

> Ground / sea

Not every american lives close to a port, do they?

Btw I know you're genuinely retarded, no need to pretend you're trolling m8 :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.