[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my name is Wayne Lambright. Help me build a bomb for o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 25
Hello my name is Wayne Lambright. Help me build a bomb for our government. Its all legal and I know this sounds illegal. This is a legitimate DARPA Project we can work together. $40K to build prototype and $70K in prize money.

========
Part of this broad-based hacker "red-teaming" of potential improvised threats is focused on what can be done within a tight budget and a tight deadline. Selected "performers" will compete against each other for a chance to build their prototype during a short DARPA-funded feasibility study phase (with up to $40,000 funding per individual awards). The performing teams will have only two weeks to construct a prototype once they've been chosen, with up to $70,000 additional funding and up to $20,000 for provisioning for the evaluation test.
========
It close in two days.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=401aaf9742242b91f3984fadd5063e3d&tab=core&_cview=0

Does anybody have some amazing ideas to give away?

Or share with me in private.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Improv program is soliciting innovative research proposals for prototype products and systems that have the potential to threaten current military operations, equipment, or personnel and are assembled primarily from commercially available technology.

Email me [email protected]
>>
File: haha small benis.jpg (58 KB, 680x481) Image search: [Google]
haha small benis.jpg
58 KB, 680x481
Spurdo thread?
>>
>>29363919
Yo Wayne if you have a daughter named Ali I fucked her in highschool. And she let me do the freakiest shit. It was deranged. Man I miss that crazy whore.
>>
File: 1430538583617s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1430538583617s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>
>>29363919
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>29363952
Maybe a sister/cousin/niece too. Would've lived in Georgia. Let me know I'd love to call her and see if she's single
>>
Lsd
>>
>>29363972
Seriously get back to me on this. Our first date she told me to fuck her ass then she sucked my dick. That order. That was the starting point. So if you even know an Ali please respond.
>>
>>29363952

OK. I could have children I'm not aware of.

Any photos?
>>
>>29363919
I don't really see how you can fail to make a bomb with 40,000 dollarydoos.

>buy high pressure water pipe in the foot wide range
>cap it off
>buy sheet of copper
>dome it with english wheel
>put it concave size first into pipe
>fill pipe with explosives
>cell phone detonator
>copper penetrator capable of taking out anything this side of a main battle tank
>material costs- at most $200
>make 200 of them
>have 200 goat fuckers plant them
>dial a bomb.jpg at you leisure, blowing the shit out of hardened infrastructure, letting one off on the other side of a region/in the path of response efforts every few minutes.

I don't see how this is even a thing "make big bomb" and "make shaped charge out of big bomb" and "make penetrator out of big bomb" aren't difficult concepts. maybe I'm just not thinking out of the box, but what exactly are they expecting? any examples of other teams concepts? if theres one thing I learned from working on team engineering contests in highschool and college, if you can improve on someone else's better idea do it before they figure out how to do it first.
>>
>>29364053
Yes I have seen those massive 14 inch china man like hats turned into Explosively formed penetrators. Point them sideways at the side of anything, fucks it up.

I guess to make the plastic explosive is a give easy to do..

I need to read the rules much more.

I'm going down the road of building a car driver kit for making any car remote control bomb. For this sakes the new tesla's are going to be self driving maybe just a software upgrade and all tesla cars are weaponised.

I mean you have to put in your fertilize bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUiSBR6ZbrI
>>
>>29364049
Eh no worries then. It was like 8 years ago I can't remember her dad's name just that he did something with engineering. Worth a shot, just wanted to fuck her again. She was a gymnast...
>>
>>29364053
I mean if we're talking about building the SuperUltraNiggerWarcrimeOtron9000 I'd build a unguided rocket with multiple warheads that had one main dirty bomb spread nuclear material through an area that also launched cluster bomblets loaded with a 50 50 mix of sarin and high explosives. as an area denial weapon and humanitarian crisis creator turning a city center into an instant fukushima meets the early days of the second iraq war when we didn't know if saddam would turn up the gas tier disaster zone would be pretty fucked up.

>regulated but easily acquired large ass civilian rocket motor ~1000 dollarydoos
>meth lab to make the two components to sarin gas- free
>meth lab proprietor to make the sarin- paid in cigarettes and rare pepes
>precursors to high explosives- few guys going to different home depots and lowes around the tristate area and paying in cash
>making high explosives- see "methhead chemist"
>acquiring nuclear material- lions share of the 40k
>form LLC that specializes in contract building work and fixture replacement
>amongst the shitload of shit to buy to put on a reliable front business, a pallet or two of consumer grade smoke alarms for a supposed apartment build in the works with a seperate front company/legitimate company you lobbied your nonexistant services to
>>
>>29364207

YOu're on to something. Or you're on something.
>>
File: 1361653894236.jpg (47 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
1361653894236.jpg
47 KB, 499x314
>ITT
>>
>>29363919

World record trebuchet at Warwick Castle

https://youtu.be/RN18I-RBVm4
>>
>>29363919
Statement of Work (SOW)

Phase 1: Feasibility Study
Deliverable – Feasibility Study Report emailed to [email protected]
Delivery Date – 30 Days from issuance of Phase 1 Purchase Order.
Proposer acknowledges that the estimated start date for Phase 1 is May 31, 2016 and the period of performance is 30 days: Yes No
[For each defined task/subtask, provide:
• A general description of the objective.
• A detailed description of the approach to be taken to accomplish the task/subtask.
• Identification (by name) of the primary organization (prime contractor, subcontractor, and/or consultant) responsible for execution of each defined task/subtask.]
>>
>>29364337
Requirements document
>>
>>29364337
Cost volume
>>
>>29364230
and it just spreads the secondary warheads payload, it doesn't detonate it. So you have to go in as a bomb squad, set up for both disarming high explosives as well as full mopp suits. added level of shit terrorist cells jack off about but could never do: bomblets can be remotely detonated. Also the first responders wouldn't know about the CBRN threat, just the radiological threat when going in to disarm conventional explosives. MOPP suits have varying mission specific layers of protection.

Flip the script and with access to normal tech development and procurement I think I just designed the ultimate cold war anti soviet tank spam weapon
>ruskies ready to roll a kajillion T70's into western europe
>cruise missile spam across the eurasian steppe low and fast into areas where ruskie AA isn't set up and sure as shit can't handle the saturation
>oh noes ivan is nuke
>het is raining anti tank mines
>instantly mine the fucking shit out of the ruskies corridor into central and western europe
>da some are actually nukes, but remotely detonated nukes.
>also could be used as a VX delivery system
>russians try to run the gautlet anyway
>can reactively put more anti tank mines in their path/ remine the areas they've cleared.
>mines, being primarily an area denial weapon mean the way to deal with mines is to not go where mines are. but tovarich there are mines everywhere, how we being of get to capitalist pigs? ...Blyad!

no need to make chickens shit on top of nuke computers along the russian border. when you need ground level nukes to take out a shitload of russian tanks, you just send them there.
>>
>>29363919

THe PO reads easily.

I can do all this paperwork also.
>>
>>29364433
Page Two of Purchase Order
>>
>>29364433
We basically have 48 hours to submit something.

SInce this is the government, I have a feeling they are throwing lots of money at stuff. No such thing as dumb ideas.
>>
>>29364433
Page 4
>>
>>29364433
>>29364433
>>
>>29364532
you haven't explained the scope or purpose of the project. What are they looking for, bomb design? New types of homebrewed antipersonnel devices? "terror weapons"? what?

do you have any examples of what other teams/colleges are submitting to give anyone the slightest idea of what the fuck we're supposed to mad science up here.
>>
>>29364551
I'm uploading new videos.

In an effort to understand the kinds of improvised weapons, devices, and systems that could be used against US forces in the field today, the Defense Research Projects Agency's Defense Science Office is preparing for an alternative sort of "improv" performance. DARPA is inviting researchers, developers, and hardware-hacking hobbyists to join in, and the goal of the planned jam session is to discover ways that off-the-shelf commercial technology could be modified to be used against the military by its adversaries.

The US military has dealt with a wide range of improvised weapons and tools in the hands of adversaries over the past decade, including cell phone activated improvised explosives, off-the-shelf software used to intercept drone video feeds, and USB drives laden with malware that ran rampant on computer networks in Afghanistan. Today there's growing concern about how commercial and consumer drone and robotics technology, Internet-of-Things devices, and other burgeoning technology could be used to spy on, harass, impede, or even kill members of the military.

Enlarge / IEDs made from artillery shells captured in Baghdad are the last generation of improvised threats. DARPA wants to know what the next is.
US Army
So today, DARPA officially unveiled Improv—a program that will fund "innovative research proposals for prototype products and systems that have the potential to threaten current military operations, equipment, or personnel and are assembled primarily from commercially available technology," according to the announcement.
>>
>>29364573

The rules are pretty straightforward. "Proposers are free to reconfigure, repurpose, program, reprogram, modify, combine, or recombine commercially available technology in any way within the bounds of local, state, and federal laws and regulations," the announcement noted. "Use of components, products, and systems from non-military technical specialties (e.g., transportation, construction, maritime, and communications) is of particular interest."

Part of this broad-based hacker "red-teaming" of potential improvised threats is focused on what can be done within a tight budget and a tight deadline. Selected "performers" will compete against each other for a chance to build their prototype during a short DARPA-funded feasibility study phase (with up to $40,000 funding per individual awards). The performing teams will have only two weeks to construct a prototype once they've been chosen, with up to $70,000 additional funding and up to $20,000 for provisioning for the evaluation test.

Winning performances may be selected by DARPA for a follow-up study on how to develop countermeasures to the improvised technologies. So here's your chance to build that killer Roomba hack you've always dreamed of, or maybe an actual Fallout 4 Tactical Junk Jet—and get a foot in the door with DARPA. The program is open to all, including foreign nationals (with a bit of extra paperwork), since there's nothing particularly secret about off-the-shelf hardware and software.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/darpa-to-host-killer-improv-performances-with-hacked-hardware/
>>
>>29363919

3rd idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcsX_MwCxbg

direct energy weapons
>>
>>29364053
>l to make a bomb with 40,000 dollarydoos.
>>buy high pressure water pipe in the f

I love your can blow it up attitude.
>>
>>29364576
>Proposers are free to reconfigure, repurpose, program, reprogram, modify, combine, or recombine commercially available technology in any way within the bounds of local, state, and federal laws and regulations
So "design NFA regulated destructive devices and AOWs for us but within state and federal law"
so fucking nothing.

>strap a gun with a remote trigger to a self driving car to make cardrone
>arrested 4 manufacturing a machinegun because mechanically it can fire full auto even if the program only lets it fire semi.
>thanks DARPA
>>
>>29364053

They might just pay us $40 grand to build just what you suggested.

Its also open to software and networks. So any hacker disruption mayhem you can think of.

Even down the path of destroying telephone networks. Maybe you can't get into the telecom building so you send a 300 foot plastic pipe up the sewer, pump in liquid explosives like they use in the copper open pit mines the pink stuff and do a threw the shitter bomb.

You're going down the right path.

Maybe turn old satellite dish's into jammers are directional. or if you hijacked a telephone / telecom tower, what could you build with that gear? For example the fibre feed from Asia that comes into the USA is not guarded. Totally fucking dumb idea. Sure there is satellite, but to lose the west coast.
>>
>>29364622

We don't actually build the device, we write a paper on it. If we get approval than we get permission to build it, that's the way I understand it.

Part one is selling the dream.

Just put the idea on paper.

DARPA say's fuck yeah! let them build it.
Than we have the authority to build it. Plus the capital.
>>
>>29363919

2nd idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14K4AEdTlCM

also this is our government and they have billions to throw at this, we could be instant millionaires with any of these ideas.
>>
>>29363919

One person sent me an email. thank you.
>>
>>29363919
Fuck off Wayne shouldn't you be molesting your niece or something
>>
>>29364968

That is a false rumor. Its fake, its bull shit you're a fucking asshole. Fuck off. I hope you die a slow painful death. Jesus people like you are such scum. You'e probably the child molester. YOu have no compassion for anybody family. You're the one that's sick.
>>
>>29363964
The Cold War policy of Containment incorporated various doctrine to prevent the spread and influence of communism throughout the world. The same doctrine must be applied to modern times to combat the spread of anime. We simply cannot afford to devastate foreign cultures to such extremes as to bring about even more deviant cultures than already existed. We can destroy our enemies with force, but in the end they will destroy us with cancer.

Fight cancer by containing the anime.
>>
File: 1455586697314.jpg (53 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1455586697314.jpg
53 KB, 500x471
>>29364590
you're trying to crowdsource an idea for a bomb to get a DARPA grant... on fucking /k/

you are a special kind of retard
>>
File: my namea Borat.jpg (22 KB, 450x447) Image search: [Google]
my namea Borat.jpg
22 KB, 450x447
This is NOT a honeypot for a patsy who will be portrayed as a "lone-wolf domestic terrorist" after their design is used in a false-flag.
>>
>>29364989
Wayne... Did you rape your niece?
>>
>>29363919
Have you considered a modern revival of the WWII glider deployment system, except full of bomb, where the pilot locks the controls and parachutes out when the glider is aimed?
>>
>>29365610
Whoa whoa whoa... what's the story here Wayne? Were you accused of that?
>>
>>29363919
how about

the gay bomb ?

let's bring it back ad use it on ISIS, we deploy that on their capital and then watch the thing being filled with fags and lesbos
>>
Lithium ion batteries are quite sensitive to miss handling
>>
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/wayne-lambright-waynes-world.8793/

HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>29365718
>Lithium ion batteries are quite sensitive to miss handling
If you wanted to, you could have them placed in very small spots that burn very easily. That the battery short out after a time to burn down a house or heat up a gas tank
>>
http://www.bentonpolice.org/sex-offender-listings

Holy shit it's true! Lol, about 2/3rds of the way down.
Sick fuck lmao!
>>
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/wayne-lambright-unemployed-anti-zionist-potus-hopeful.22900/

So much lulzwin on this delisional crazy pervert...
>>
>>29365692
We might get lucky and they'll throw themselves off a tower and save us the trouble
>>
>>29363919
nuclear bomb
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (371 KB, 882x727) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
371 KB, 882x727
>>29365809
>>
Does DARPA actually deliver anything from pooling together the best and brightest of America? Like whatever came of that robot car rally they had a few years back where everything ended up in ditches, stalling, or speeding off course?
>>
>>29365935
>Call parole officer.
>He is soliciting persons to construct a bomb.
Waiting for someone from the US to jump in on this.
>>
>>29363919
ATF please
>>
hard sided powered armor from factory grade components run via analog controls and minimal electronic support to engine/compressor systems
>>
>>29365610
>Wayne... Did you rape your niece?
No, I did not rape my niece.

It's a bold face character assassination attempt. I love my brothers family and care for their well being as any moral non molesting person would.

I am bidding in politics and people are liable with their words towards me.

Since they do this in an Anonymous environment I have no defense except for the NSA and FBI that monitor this thread to ask them to go after them and prosecute them for the liable actions.

I take child molestation allegations seriously . My father was a child molester and it ruined my life and my family's life. If you want to learn about true compassion and forgiveness I have done this.

>>29365676
>Whoa whoa whoa... what's the story here Wayne? Were you accused of that?

Just retards making up lies in /pol/ I'm bidding for president of the united states and well, this is just them going after me.

>>29365692
>the gay bomb ?
all bombs are gay!

>>29365718
>Lithium ion batteries are quite sensitive to miss handling
That's a winner their. it would be a radiological toxic danger.

>>29365733
>HAHAHAHA!
It is not true. That is not me, some other person.

>>29365809
>Holy shit it's true! Lol, about 2/3rds of the way down.
>Sick fuck lmao!

You guys are children.

>>29366074
>Waiting for someone from the US to jump in on this.
If you read what I'm asking for is what is being asked for to build a hypothetical bomb in a proposal.

You clearly don't know how to read. Give the police my telephone number. Jesus you're dumb.

>>29366655
>hard sided powered armor from factory grade components run via analog controls and minimal electronic support to engine/compressor systems
OK. homemade tank, impervious to an EMP device.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2514x1950) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2514x1950
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>29363919
Build an nuke out of smoke detectors.
>>
>not realizing this is the government's way of assessing potential threats during a domestic SHTF scenario
>>
>>29365119
>>29365119
>you are a special kind of retard

Or Special kind of genius.

Think about why this is a smart idea.

/k/ is the intellectual playground of weapons maker and military folks who know the most about these subjects. I think its a genius move.
>>
>>29363964
>posting copypasta from /a/
>>
File: IMG_3440.jpg (461 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
461 KB, 1280x960
>>29367941
>>29367941
>realizing this is the government's way of assessing potential threats during a domestic SHTF scenario

NOt only do I realize this.

Realise that they are planning "The Shit Hitting The Fan" moment in advance.

Maybe stuff like the water is not actually an accident, maybe its part of the plan to slowly roll out the fucing up of the USA for people start a civil war.

If I wanted to start a war in our nation, I would slowly piss people off until the breaking point. Seems like that's what they are doing.

OK. I got what I needed from you all. Thank you.

I now have to upload my report to DARPA.
>>
>>29369273

water I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1452114065479.png (26 KB, 419x296) Image search: [Google]
1452114065479.png
26 KB, 419x296
What the fuck
>>
File: 1420118127867.jpg (75 KB, 380x385) Image search: [Google]
1420118127867.jpg
75 KB, 380x385
I can't tell if this is top notch trolling or some barely functional retard finally becoming proficient enough at using the internet to post here
>>
>>29363919
so are you trying to get this wayne dude v&?
nice try, OP
>>
>>29367936
Only problem would be gathering 183 billion smoke detectors without the government thinking anything was wrong.
>>
>>29369283
I hate when people talk about water. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>29364053
they want something to spend taxpayer money on
so you must think an out-of-the-box weapon at $40k, for them to spend $400million developing countermeasures that will end up costing 500k a pop and never being deployed operationally
welcome to the MIC
>>
>>29363919

Stick a bunch of niggers in a ConEx, let that sit in the sun for a week

Open it near the enemy

I'm fucking DARPA Chief Donald Anderson over here
>>
>>29363919
How do I submit my report?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.