[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if it's all just a conspiracy theory, /k/? What if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: conspiracy theory.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy theory.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What if it's all just a conspiracy theory, /k/?
What if all these mass shootings are being staged and all these politicians spouting gun control nonsense actually have an ulterior motive?
What if instead of trying to disarm America, they are instead driving panic buys? What if they WANT the general population of the US to arm up with as much as they can?

I don't pretend there's any merit to this theory, I'm basically just pulling it out of my ass, but fuck it let's have a fun thread. If this were the case and they were trying to scare citizens of the US into arming up, for what purpose would that be? Secretly expecting an invasion? Trying to make a coming civil war more brutal? ALIENS?!
>>
I have a theory that people are just retarded assholes.

r8
>>
>>29363301

I have a theory that there is some natural force that keeps us stuck to the surface of our world so we don't just float off into space.
>>
>hurr durr I think the incompetency of the American, and in fact governments across the world-- is all a veil-- it is to make people think they are incapable of orchestrating any of the purpoted acts of common conspiracy theories-- but in the shadows behind their own idiocy, they're actually doing just what conspiracy theorists say they're doing
>durr
>>
>>29363333
quads confirms gravity

inb4 ban for rule 3
>>
> Trying to make a coming civil war more brutal?

sounds like it desu
>>
>>29363661
*to be honest
>>
File: justasplanned.jpg (81 KB, 683x476) Image search: [Google]
justasplanned.jpg
81 KB, 683x476
>>29363574

>hurr I didn't read the whole OP before responding durr

>>29363582

>justasplanned.jpeg

>>29363661
>>29363671

I knew what you meant, anon. No worries.
>>
>>29363671
^senpai
>>
>>29363287
I just think there's fucked up people in the world that do shitty things.
>>
Do you really think the government is capable of such a vast conspiracy and no one inside has any damning evidence they leaked?
>>
>>29363661
Possible race war to purge and cleanse America? No, for theres too many non americans for that and it'll hurt infrastructure. The average American will literally die without the lower working class citizen growing, picking, stocking and cooking their fast food. More than likely, politicians have big bucks invested in weapon related stocks, and what a better way to make money than a possible threat of "disarmament"; which will never happen in America due to the culture we live in. Far more gun owners now than before due to media portrayal of Funs. Anyone who owns will more than likely want lesser regulations passed, which only increases investors pockets. If anything, America will see how any legislation to restrict Funs is a violation of our second amendment right, which has been constantly challenged in courts and are overturned little by little. Investors want to increase profit through this "possibility" of disarmament, which can't nor would happen as Americans have too many Funs and can easily make them and ammo.
>>
>>29363855
This. With corporations holding so much power in the amerika they won't allow anything to hurt profit margins.
>>
>>29363830

That's not the government is thought, Anon. The US government is a monolithic entity entirely capable of planning long term goals to achieve greater power. These goals are often secret and egregious acts against the people.

It's been happening for decades. There's proof. Ever heard of MK ULTRA, bud? Didn't think so. It's a good place to start to open your eyes to the omnipotent presence that is the US government. There are many positions of power higher than President. None of which will ever be known to people like you and me.
>>
File: marssquirrel.jpg (75 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
marssquirrel.jpg
75 KB, 636x358
>>29363830
obviously.
>>
Sandy hook was the only shooting that didn't happen, mi familia. All others where just assholes killing people tee bee aytch. The govt can't keep Hilary's email secrecy, but can keep thousands of crisis actors on the hush hush? Nah
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/68624494
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.