[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having trouble finding clear none legal speak. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ZaVDlIs.png (513 KB, 720x469) Image search: [Google]
ZaVDlIs.png
513 KB, 720x469
I'm having trouble finding clear none legal speak.
I know this, in Ohio I have a conceal carry permit honored by Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky and Florida. In Ohio I can conceal in my car and have the gun wherever I like and loaded.

In kentucky can I have the loaded gun concealed on me in my car?

In Tennessee can I have the loaded gun concealed on me in my car?

In Georgia can I have the loaded gun concealed on me in my car?

I'm Florida can I have the loaded gun concealed on me while in my car?

I'm having trouble finding clear answers. Tennessee is confusing, I found something that said you can transport it anyway except on your person but was that just for non permit holders? Anybody actually from those states can answer for their state?
>>
>>29360696
And yes I will likely be exceeding the legal limit.
>>
No kentucky, Tennessee or Florida bro on?
Already called the Georgia state highway patrol.
>>
I got shadow banned didn't I?
Oh god I'm truly all alone now..
>>
>>29361335
No, I see you. No knowledge, but hopefully some other /k/omrade will be forthcoming.
>>
>>29361369
Well thank you
>>
>>29360696
Are you a long haul driver or something?
>>
>>29362018
No, vacation.
>>
File: 1453483936930.jpg (65 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453483936930.jpg
65 KB, 500x667
>>29361335
>I got shadow banned didn't I?
>shadow banned

this isn't leddit
>caring about stupid laws like this

Unless you're swerving lanes and speeding like a faggot and have a car that reeks of weed, you will never get stopped and searched.
>>
>>29361335
>shadow ban
>on 4chan

I never say this ironically, and am completely sincere when I say >>>/reddit/
>>
If you have your permit then you can cc in your car for tennessee I THINK. I could be totally wrong but I think that's right.
>>
>>29363680
Implying 4chan doesn't shadowban. You fucking newb.
>>
>>29360696
In Kentucky anyone who can legally own a gun can carry in any closed compartment in the Vehicle that is factory standard (ex. glove compartment, center console etc.) with or without a conceal carry license, anyone with such a license can carry however they please as far as I know in or out of a vehicle, including a lot of federal building here, there is a list of building you cant carry in but places like the Louisville Zoo and a number of other state owned places are now open for carry too.
>>
No loaded guns in florida in a moving vehicle. Ammo must be separate from gun. So as long as the mag is out then you're fine. If you're moving through a part of Florida that requires that extra .4 seconds to jam the mag in to save your life then you probably deserved to die
>>
If they honor your CPL

I think your safest bet would be to abide by the state laws regarding CPL's in those respective states.

Protip, there is not a compendium of state laws regarding concealed carry to spoon feed you.
>>
>>29365354
KY bro here, I can confirm this. You can carry on body concealed with a CCDW permit if you have a permit to do so.
>>
File: 1441049279449.jpg (23 KB, 480x522) Image search: [Google]
1441049279449.jpg
23 KB, 480x522
>>29365367
>No loaded guns in florida in a moving vehicle

I live in Florida and I call bullshit.
>>
>>29360696
I looked this all up a few months ago when I drove from GA to OH and back. As a GA permit holder I can CC in all those states. In OH I must declare the gun if stopped by cops and I can't have it on me if I'm out drinking. So if you follow OH protocol you will be fine. Can't comment on FL.
>>
>>29365354
>>29365382
>>29365515
>>29365654
Thank you!!

>>29365654
Yes, you're right about Ohio. I think our laws are great. I know in Florida, you can't open carry, or couldn't, unless you're doing certain things but I don't think you're required to tell the officer you have one concealed either. In Ohio anyone can open carry with our without permit.
In Florida there is also a waiting period for handguns unless you have a permit, no waiting period in Ohio.
I just think restricting open carry is insane some it is literally the one thing that is explicitly guaranteed by the right to bear arms.

>>29365371
>compendium
Is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>29360696
i dont have a cc license but in TN you can have a loaded gun in your vehicle as a non-permit holder, and no duty to declare that you have one
>>
TNfag here
Yes you can cc in your vehicle and if you have to use it, the law is on your side as long as you are in your vehicle when shit goes down. Also protip: avoid Memphis, that is the only true anti-fun area in TN.
>>
>>29360696
Here you go OP
>>
>>29360696
I'm from Indiana, so I don't know, but just call the police chiefs of all the mentioned states. They'd most likely be happy to tell you what the laws are.
>>
>>29360696
that spider a qt

I have no idea about your question tho
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.