[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. Going to Syria soon. Joined ypg. What gear do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 20160319_190917.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160319_190917.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I need help.
Going to Syria soon. Joined ypg. What gear do you think I should bring across. What weapons should I be purchasing once I get to their black market.
>>
Bring back Johnnylabs for us.
>>
File: hostages.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hostages.webm
2 MB, 640x360
don't lose your head
>>
>>29358980
Whom?
>>
>>29358971
Don't bother, you're going to sit on the backlines and play PR like every other non-Kurd volunteer, maybe walk through secure areas for photo shoots every once in a while.
>>
>>29358971
They should have a handler telling you this stuff, so I am not sure if you are legit or not.

Back general bug out bag multi use equipment. Batter chargers, mutlitools, mini med kit, socks, good shoes (2 pair), entertainment devices.

As far as equipment goes...you can fly with a helmet and armor and some other items, so I would take them.

Helmets, Rifle plates, plate carrier, war belt, NVG's if you can get them (not the cheap shit)
>>
Thanks a lot for the tips.
Still talking to the guy now. Don't know when everything is going down, just trying to prep ahead of time.
When I was originally recruited, they mentioned the socks and other simple stuff but not in great detail.
>>
>>29359027
I spell like a retard
>>
>>29358971
you mom's basement and a comfy chair.
>>
>>29358971
>Going to Syria soon
No you're not.
>>
>>29358971
how did you join?
>>
>>29358995
Fuck I hate sandniggers. At this point I don't even care if we stirred this pot I'd rather have the entire world get sick of their shit and make the Holocaust look like a day spa. Glass the goat fuckers and their land.

Yes I mad. The world would be a lot better off without Islam and it's backwards ass boy fucking followers.

At least these poor bastards got decord instead of a dull knife.
>>
>>29359006

Tripfag that went to Syria to get an STG.

Is dead.
>>
Say hi to Johnny's corpse for me.
>>
>>29358971
Dragon dildos
>>
>>29359235
Story?
>>
Dragon dildos for sure.

But for real, try to bring as much booze as possible. It's in extremely high demand in that area and the local men have been know to give their daughters for sexual favors in exchange for alcohol. You can fuck qt Kurdish women for some cheap booze.
>>
>>29359744
Tripfag went to Syria for stg parts, is dead
>>
>>29361155
Source on story? Proof?
>>
File: 1453621751947.jpg (72 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1453621751947.jpg
72 KB, 531x471
>>29359199
>>
>>29359112
Live with my qt girlfriend.
>>29359156
I am going to Syria. Been in the works since past summer

>>29359199
Made friends with a foreign fighter that had just come back to Canada. She gave me the run down and put a good word in for me. Then I got in contact with someone else who is getting me in.
>>
>>29359027
>NVG's if you can get them
have fun getting FUCKED trying to export those, assuming you're coming from the usa
>>
So you're going to Syria
First off, from Canada I assume?
If you're actually fighting, they'll give you your weapons. Plus Canadian guns suck, and you will not be able to take them on an international flight to Turkey. There's plenty of guns on site.
Aks, m4s raided from Iraqi armories, g36s from German donation.
If I were going to Syria, I'd buy a molle chest panel and put taco pouches on it. Not knowing what guns Id be using, universal mag pouches are essential. A sadf m83 chest rig also an excellent and cheaper choice.
Salomon boots are an excellent investment. Boots might be the most important thing you buy honestly.
Personal protection equipment is essential. Fuck plate carriers, you'll stand out like a sore thumb. But ESS glasses are excellent eye protection, outdoor research ironsights are the best gloves I've ever used. Alta or Arc'teryx kneepads will save your fucking knees, and (depending on your budget) surefire ep4 sonic defenders (in ear non electronic $15) and or msa sordin pro x with gel cups (electronic headphones $300) are the Kings of their styles of ear pro

Molle 2 or Alice rucks are great, I love the TAG combat sustainment pack for 12-24 hour stuff, fox rivers are great socks, bring 550 cord and duct tape.
>>
A fellow kommando that has been to syria told me the most important thing is SOME KIND OF OPTIC BECAUSE YOU DONT GET THEM DOWN THERE!
>>
>>29361925
I would bring an aimpoint pro
>cheap $400
>fucking solid
>removable riser in the mount depending on weapon.

Just brig an ak mount with you. If you get a stolen m4 or an ak, either way you're set. Other wise, a nice scope with both tall and short scope rings. Something low powered, no greater than 6x, but tough as a motherfucker
>>
ITT DEAD MAN WALKING
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.