[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/meg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 12
File: 1434665129969.jpg (72 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
1434665129969.jpg
72 KB, 960x718
/meg/-Military Enlistment General
Brussels Edition

>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

OP template
http://pastebin.com/sb5Gv1dW

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/6764857

Ask questions, get advice from retards on how to lie on the poly, bitch about recruiters, accuse each other of stolen valor, just keep it in this general.
Use the IRC pussies
>>
Its been awhile ,/MEG/

Any questions regarding to USN boot camp feel free to ask.
>>
>>29355715
didn't you fail basic?
>>
>>29355750
Yeah, the one time I passed it it didn't count the seventh lap on the chip. Was at great lakes for four months because of it.
Already in the process of starting over again with my recruiters, no big deal though cause I will be able to get ASMOd to a senior division so I wouldn't have to do all of boot camp all over again.
>>
>>29355809
*failed the run, was talking about the PFA.
>>
>>29355809
>>29355822
that's weird, did they not recycle you? i know that's what the army does if you fail the end thingamajig
>>
File: Whatthfuckdidyoujustfucking.jpg (389 KB, 1730x290) Image search: [Google]
Whatthfuckdidyoujustfucking.jpg
389 KB, 1730x290
>>29355534
What are some good MOS's that keep me busy.

im willing to go as POG as possible, i just cant stand the Hurry up and Wait stance of Infantry
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
What does this mean?
>inb4 underage b&
>>
>>29356027
It means you scored higher than 82% of the people who took the test
>>
>>29356104
Is that desirable for enlistment?
>>
>>29356128
Google. But long story short you qualify for like 95% of jobs
>>
>>29356286
Cool. Thanks
>>
>>29355715
Aye I remember you from last June when I last browsed these threads. Thanks for all the helpful advice and good luck.
>>
>>29355838
You get sent to a place called FIT, 10 retries in a month. Passed my 6th attempt but the sensor didn't count my 7th lap. Closest time on record was 12 seconds away from passing. The petty officers wanted to give me another chance but senior chief decided to separate me.
>>
>>29355809
>it didn't count the seventh lap
That's what you get for only running six, ya goof. Try listening more carefully to instructions next time.
>>
>>29356695
Sorry :((((
>>
any recommended books about anything?
history military or scifi
or podcasts
>>
>>29357414
Battlefield Earth. The movie.
>>
>>29355933
Dont join then
>>
>>29357434
kek
>>
>>29357414
History: Leadership in the Crucible
Military: Out of the Mountains
Sci-Fi: Wool
>>
>>29357434
Hubbard pls go.
>>29357591
i found the way of men a good read too
>>
>>29356936
OH SO I'M A SORRY ANON?!
>>
>>29355809
fatty
>>
>>29357794
NO PETTY OFFICER YOU'RE NOT A SORRY PETTY OFFICER I'M A SORRY RECRUIT
YES PETTY OFFICER I'LL GET ON MY SIX PACK
>>
>>29359363
Where tf did my trip go
>>
I'm physically fit, and have good pain tolerance. Not a whiny bitch, but I'm terrible at confrontation. Will the army de-pussify me or will it chew me up and spit me out?
>>
How do I tell the recruiter I want to drop it if DEP? I'm pretty autistic.
>>
>>29359839
>but I'm terrible at confrontation

You and I are somewhat similar. Here's the deal.

Your drill sergeants will yell at you. You will do what they say and obey any order they give you. You go in knowing this. If you have an attitude or an ego, this will be a problem. If you are a well adjusted adult, and don't have a problem taking orders or have a more 'submissive personality' then this shouldn't be a problem.

However, you will be in a training unit, probably in a platoon. You should be more worried about whether or not some punk kids decide to gang up on you and single you out, thieves, and any nut jobs that may have gotten in. Unfortunately some people who didn't fully develop mentally get in with the "Lord of the Flies" mindset.

If you end up getting singled out by some punks and they try to make your life difficult, do not expect an authority figure to step in. Unless someone is going to die or there's going to be a homicide, they don't really care that much, at least in my experience.
>>
>>29357414
Starship Troopers is a great read by an actual veteran.
>>
>>29360050
"Hey, I want to drop out of DEP."
>>
>>29360090
But he's going to get all angry at me.
>>
>>29359839
>>29360063

tl;dr
can't say either way whether or not serving will "depussify" you. It will definitely make you feel a sense of pride in what you're doing, and fulfillment.
>>
>>29360099
why you dropping out of dep tho?
>>
>>29360143
Because I don't want to be nuke. I think my officer application had a pretty good chance of being accepted anyway.
>>
File: 1436466787787.jpg (120 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1436466787787.jpg
120 KB, 540x720
>>29360181
*hugs u*
its okay, the big bad man wont harm you here
>>
>>29360099
K?

Better spend the next five years of your life miserable because your recruiter might be slightly upset with you.

He's done this dozens of times before and won't pay you any mind after he realizes he can't convince you to stay.
>>
Going to the Air Force recruiter's office tomorrow, how low are the chances of getting a loadmaster contract?
>>
I want to do 20 years in the army.
I know if you don't get promoted fast enough you get booted out.
What presents the larger risk of that happening, enlisted or officer?
>>
Any advice for someone interested in Military Intelligence with a B.S in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science? I have been training physically for the past year anticipating my graduation date this May.
>>
>>29360538
Go officer.
>>
How does one get AFCCT on their contract and what are the chances of getting it?
>>
Is there anything I need to know about being a Navy CTI that isn't easily found out through google and other sources? Also is there anything I should know before going to Basic that's not already mentioned in the OP?
>>
6 months of DEP, then BCT, then AIT, then Airborne, and finally RASP.
How do people physically fail out of RASP? What the fuck do they do during all of that time beforehand?
>>
>>29360538
Apply to agencies, do not join the military.
>>
>>29360682
It's pretty easy to get fat in AIT, and Airborne is so short it isn't going to help you shape up.
>>
Is there any chance of me making it to a not-sand-dune shithole with non-combat MOS?
>>
>>29360689
Are you not allowed to physically train during AIT?
>>
>>29360684
How do agencies compare with being an officer?
>>
>>29360707

Anon's point is likely that you get to eat whatever you want and some kids choose to hit pizza hut every day, or do the burgers and bullshit at the dfac.

The little bit of mandatory pt you do isn't going to do much in the face of a 5000 calorie per day diet that kids with no discipline break into.
>>
>>29360707
You can, but they micromanage a lot less than BCT. More than a few people decide they don't want it (RASP) anymore and let their fitness slip.
>>
>>29360787
okay that makes more sense
But you CAN eat healthy, and you CAN pt on your own, correct?
>>
>>29360800
Eat healthy: Yes, just make the right choices at the DFAC.

PT on your own: Depends on the AIT, but usually you can PT in your free time during weekdays and any time during the weekend.
>>
>>29360842
Alright that doesn't sound so bad at all
>>
>>29360862

Yep

School isn't basic. You have plenty of downtime and you do what you want when you have it.
>>
>>29360773

Civilians work less hours, are a lot harder to fire, and get to do more hands-on stuff.

Officers get better compensation (until you're a fairly senior civilian) and better benefits. They're managers though, and tend to be called upon to work longer hours. Officers also get a lot less career control, you don't usually just get to say "I want to be an intelligence officer". It is entirely possible that they see your intel/math/CompSci background and put you in charge of a finance unit while giving a Philosophy major the strategic intelligence job.
>>
>>29360881
So by the time an 11x Option 40 gets to RASP, they should be ready (if they've spent their time preparing), right?
>>
anyone here been to SOAS?
>>
>>29360884
Do pilots and flight officers have to deal with add much managerial bullshit as other officers?
>>
>>29360920

An 11X Option 40 isn't going to have AIT to prep, only OSUT. Whether they'll be ready is therefore heavily dependent on the condition they were in when they joined.
>>
Is being an ATC in the Air Force really as draining as people make it out to be?
>>
>>29361028
Oh fugg :D
>>
>>29360962
I can tell you as an Army aviator, To am extent yes. Depends on what kind of officer.
>>
>>29361158
Not him but how hard was it to become an aviator?
>>
>>29360884

That sounds enormously inefficient. I would like to work for one of the agencies down the line, as my focus in Computer Science was Information Assurance and Cyber Security.

However, I have had it dead set in my mind since I was 16 to join the military when I had the opportunity. Can you suggest anyways that would increase my chances of being placed in a Military Intelligence occupation?

I have a sure shot way with the Air force, as they actively recruit in my University and it seems very few people are interested. Of those interested, almost none can fulfill the fitness requirements.

All this being said, the Army's Intelligence branch intrigues me the most. But I would certainly not want to waste 5 years of my life in finance.
>>
>>29361291
2 years of various courses after about 9 months of work to get accepted.
>>
>>29360691
Yes. Plenty of non-combat types deploy.

The most deployed job in the Army right now is postal.
>>
>>29361363
If you're about to graduate and haven't done ROTC, your chances of becoming an Army intel officer are basically 0.
>>
>>29361363
>I would certainly not want to waste 5 years of my life in finance.

Don't worry; finance is the absolute hardest officer AOC to get. You have to be absolute top of your class at an academy or in the very top of ROTC nationwide to even have a shot at getting it.

You'd get something like transportation or field artillery instead.
>>
Ask an active duty Marine anything
>>
>>29361462
Do you prefer Thai trannies or seamen?
>>
>>29361363
Like 48G said, your best shot at this point is grad school ROTC and absolutely destroying the OML (awesome pt/grades/everything).

If you just want to throw the uniform on for funsies, you could look into a guard/reserve intelligence officer position. You could find a unit to guarantee you that job up-front, but you would only be doing it part-time.

It is possible to attend OCS and score an intelligence officer slot, but if you aren't happy with getting put into another branch that's a risky route to take. The foremost goal of officers is expected to be leadership, not chasing a particular career field.
>>
>>29361476
I prefer getting handies from massage parlors right off base after the annual human trafficking prevention brief.
>>
>>29361462
How low did you score on the asvab? How short are you? Are you gay?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 521x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 521x493
>>29361484
>>
>Would love to be in the military
>Would have to get off anti depressants which might be a problem
>>
>>29361516
I've been depressed for years. Just see a social worker.
>>
How selective is the ANG?
Is the Air Force the '4.0 GPA uni student that was in track' branch, or is it possible to get into the ANG in your mid to late twenties with a GED and some college credits?
>>
>>29361490
I got an 88 on the asvab, I'm a king of manlets at 5 foot 10, and it's not gay if you're underway or have boot bands on, remember that.
>>
>>29361516
>>29361516

If you've taken medication and you want a chance of getting in, talk to a psychiatrist and request a psychological evaluation so you can get a bill of clean health. This may make getting a waver easier, if you plan to be honest with the recruiters.
>>
>>29361570
>if you've taken
the problem is im on them, so getting myself off of them for the armed forces would be an interesting situation
>>
>>29361535
The AF has a limit on how many GED holders it takes in a year, you aren't necessarily disqualified...it might just be harder for you to get selected. Really, you should an ANG recruiter.
>>
>>29361643
Oh shit the UAS fag returns
>>
>>29360474
>I want to do 20 years in the army.

Why? There's no real reason to stay in for 20 years anymore.

>I know if you don't get promoted fast enough you get booted out.

>What presents the larger risk of that happening, enlisted or officer?

Both. But probably Officer more so.

It's called High Year Tenure. You need to make E5 (Sergeant) by 8 years time in service (except Navy and Coast Guard, which are 12 and 10 respectively).

Officers have to make O4 by the ten year mark. IIRC they automatically drop 20% of O3s recommended for promotion to O4. You get another chance the next year, but there's something like a 95%+ failure rate for above the zone.

My info comes from Army, so YMMV by branch.

>>29360538
>Any advice for someone interested in Military Intelligence with a B.S in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science?

Cyber Defense is huge right now. Apply to multiple agencies. I was told FBI is looking hard for cyber people.

>>29360684
The only time I would really disagree with this is if you don't have critical skills like cyber.

It's much easier to get into the IC by enlisting, and sort of easier by commissioning.

And you can get a taste of what it's like working in the IC, which can either make you realize how awesome and important it is, or turn you off completely.

>>29360884
Sort of. Especially so if you go to OCS.

Also you can get re branched. I worked with a captain who was enlisted airborne Ground Surveillance Radar operator in the 90's, went to college, became an armor officer and deployed, got back and got rebranched to MI because needs of the Army and became an all source officer.

Also this anon is right that officers are more often than not managers and exist to facilitate the enlisted and warrants completing the mission.

>>29361363
>Can you suggest anyways that would increase my chances of being placed in a Military Intelligence occupation?

The only way you can guarantee this since you are about to graduate is to enlist.
>>
>>29361714

>Why? There's no real reason to stay in for 20 years anymore.

The military pension, particularly as an officer, is still one of the best retirement plans in the country.
>>
>>29361732
thats all gonna change bruh
>>
>>29361760
how so?
>>
>>29360773

DR03 computer scientist here if you have any questions, I doubt anyone does but just throwing it out there.
>>
>>29361776
i think you can choose if you enlist before 2017 though
>>
>>29361760

It's going to drop to 40 % at 20 years instead of 50 % at 20 years, and they're going to do civvy-style TSP matching. This change does absolutely nothing to the fact that it is still one of the best retirement plans that currently exists.

I don't know why everyone thinks the pension is going away.
>>
cont.

>>29361363
>That sounds enormously inefficient.

The job of an officer is to facilitate the enlisted (and warrants) completing the mission.

They are managers.

>All this being said, the Army's Intelligence branch intrigues me the most.
Why?

Air Force as most (if not all) of the same MOS.

>>29361479
This, sort of.

If you were in ROTC you could do SMP (simultaneous membership program) with a reserve or guard unit which would have you enlisted into the unit (you go to boot and AIT) and then when you graduate you get pinned 2LT and step into an officer slot.

It's the easiest way to get a specific MOS because reserve and guard units have a roster of specific MOS at specific skill levels (rank) that they can have.
>>
Who DLI, Monterey here?
>>
So if you fail out of RASP, you're placed into the 82nd? That's still better than regular infantry, right?
>>
>>29361791
>DR03 computer scientist
DoD civilian or agency?
>>
>>29361799
choose what?
>>
>>29361813
The fact that the 82nd thinks they're better than regular infantry is literally their defining characteristic. It isn't necessarily true, but don't tell them that.

It's like arguing who had the best GPA before they dropped out of college.
>>
>>29361813
Jerk it is regular infantry, just airborne. All infantry units have different designations (air assault, light, mechanized). I'd say the 173rd is probably most elite "vanilla" infantry unit.
>>
>>29361832
>choose what?
There's supposed to be two different systems, the current pension system and a 401K style retirement system.

>>29361834
>The fact that the 82nd thinks they're better than regular infantry is literally their defining characteristic.

Kek.
>>
>>29361834
>>29361837
Ah okay, my bad guys.
Are you able to return to RASP if you fail out and are placed into the 82nd?
>>
>>29361848
>There's supposed to be two different systems, the current pension system and a 401K style retirement system.

We're going from one system to one system.

Currently: Pension plan, no matching.
Soon: "Blended" matching plan with a smaller pension.

During the transition period you can choose which you like more, but the pension isn't going away entirely.
>>
thinking about going Navy -> Army desu
>>
>>29361714
>My info comes from Army, so YMMV by branch.

Officer promotions are based on law, not service regulations, and are essentially the same for all branches. You get 2 chances at promotion and then you're gone.
>>
>>29361869
Makes sense. The talk before I got out was 401K and a certain grandfather date for the classic pension.
>>
>>29361869
18 year old who doesn't understand 401Ks here.
Which system is better?
>>
>>29361889
have fun on your shitty boat
>>
File: 1458787504562-122916027.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1458787504562-122916027.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Goodnight from the 344th airmen, seamen, marines, and army.
Coast guard can sleep on the couch.
>>
>>29361907

In terms of raw cash over your lifetime? 50 % pension is better if you do your 20+ years and retire. Pensions are insane money, especially if you start drawing them at a "young" age (38-45).

However, under the current plan a good 85%+ of people in the military get absolutely no retirement money, since they don't make it to 20 years and retire. The new plan is much better for all those guys since it kicks in some cash towards your retirement account at the cost of making the 20-year retirement a bit lower.

If you do 20+ years under the new system, you come out a bit behind the old system, but not drastically so.
>>
>>29361919
i got orders to coronado to be attached to seabees smd
>>
>>29361932
>344th
The Aircrew Tech school? Man that place sucked dick. I had no electricity, a hole in my roof and a cockroach infestation, granted I was housed in the security forces dorms for my stay.
>>
>>29361822

Air Force
>>
>>29362007
>I was housed in the security forces dorms for my stay.

I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>29362007
Yep aircree. I'm a 1Sa8
>>
>>29362138
God I messed that up I'm aircrew, 1A8
>>
>>29355715
Will I get in shape? If not, will I be bored enough/ have free time to get in shape?
>>
>>29361991
You'll love Coronado I used to live on C avenue. Go to Claytons Mexican Takeout, not Claytons Coffee theres a shop on the righthand side run by beaners that sells the best burritos on this side of the border.
>>
I remember seeing a Ranger in these threads a while back. He still come around?
>>
>>29361991
I'm not joking dude you're going to have a ball.
>>
>>29361991
My dad was a Lieutenant at CENSEALSWCC for awhile when I was in high school and Coronado High School is one of the coolest places in the world.
>>
File: surfpassage.jpg (9 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
surfpassage.jpg
9 KB, 274x184
Any BUDS dogs in here?
>>
>>29362333
No but I have firsthand knowledge, what's up?
>>
>>29362333
dropout here, made it to 2nd. got sent to my conting. rate when i failed 2nd phase twice. pool comp a bitch.
>>
>>29362341
what is your knowledge? I am seriously considering going out for SOAS. I'm not in the pipeline yet, just a major wannabe.
>>
>>29362382
What class were (you don't have to be exact)? If you don't mind answering some questions, I have a ton.
>>
>>29362396
224 swim buddy was seaman gerod nichols
shoot i got leave tomorrow
>>
>>29362410
meant that as
"shoot, i got leave tomorrow"
comma makes the difference
>>
>>29362410
sweet. 224, that mast have been sometime in the late 90's?

so here are the questions, I'll try to number them and keep them as concise as I can.

1) I'm most nervous about 1st phase, how was it for you?

2)What were the hardest evolutions you remember?

3) How exactly did you fail pool comp (I know it is incredibly hard, not meant to disrespect you)

4) What happened when you washed out, do you like your rate now?

5) Any tips you wish you knew before you went?

Thanks in advanced and for your service.
>>
File: 1458786533804.png (153 KB, 308x294) Image search: [Google]
1458786533804.png
153 KB, 308x294
>>29361812
my dad teaches at Arabic at DLI, I'm enlisted and going to AF basic in 5 days though.

Going to miss Monterey ;_;
>>
>>29362485
grad for 224 was in '99.

everyones nervous, thats part of the allure though. you show up and everyone acts tough until the first "real" day. then the instructors are getting in your face in yelling while another one walks behind you mumbling how much of a failure you are
its a mental game, first week is about getting the people who dont want to be there gone
it was rough but you find enjoyment in it as you go
hell week isnt so much as physically exhausting as it is mentally exhausting. your body goes numb around thursday mid-day. monday hurts but tuesdays when it really hits you. wednesday is when most people drop out cuz of surf torture and the steel pier
youre also hypo'd out the entire time which sucks but you go numb
mentally exhausting because of you having to tell your body, sometimes verbally, to do easy tasks because of how tired you are halfway through thursday and friday they're just beating a dead horse, almost nobody drops out those days

hardest evolution was probably the conditioning runs for me. scariest was rock portage
one i hated the most was steel pier

nah man i wasnt super comfortable in the pool, people can swim a 500 timed without being comfortable. comfort means youre calm underwater and can make logical decisions like you can with oxygen. tougher than it sounds, i couldnt pass some of the safety evolutions like the spin to win; jackass instructor spins you underwater and rips your facemask up your head, bashing the shit out of your nose and getting your lungs filled. i went up for air in 5 different evolutions. i failed and moved on, i like my life and im glad i didnt stick with it. hard life for the family.

when i washed out i went to corpsman school and went green with the marines, tried to go special forces in the medical capacity but it didnt work out. marines were a fun stint. got my medical degree and served 8 more years as a for-real doc in bethesda

its all mind man, you gotta quiet that little voice in your head
>>
>>29362604
>>29362604
thanks again for the knowledge, appreciate it.
yeah I heard about steel pier, that must suck some major dick. I guess I am most worried that I won't make it through or even to HW.
If I DOR'ed during 1st I would feel like such pussy afterwords.
How many dudes DOR'ed during 1st phase?
Was there underwater knot-tying in 1st phase when you went through?
What did you find scary about rock portage?
Do you think there is any safe way to train for pool comp?
I am focusing my pre-PST training on distance running, body-weight stuff, and swims. Alot of people say they wish they ran more in training for BUDS. As far as the cold goes, I don't know if you can really train for that, I suppose you just have to embrace the shittiness.
>>
>>29362752
probably 60-70% of dor are in 1st phase. 20% 2nd
>>
>>29362752
cant speak for 3rd but thats how it was for my class most drop out 1st phase
>>
>>29355715
How easy is it not to be a total fuck-up? I don't want be a source for embarrassment.
>>
>>29362604
so they paid for med school or did you go and then commission for service corps? im trying to commission right now but i might want to eventually go back and do med school and maybe come back to the navy
>>29362752
this dutch dude wrote a book about managing the cold becoming the iceman
its pretty shitty overall since he got his protege to write parts and he cant write for shit but it has good exercises in the end
the spics fucking girlfriend was the editor thats why the book itself was so shit, which is a shame since you could tell the dutch guy just wanted to share his wise knowledge and experiences and help others but it was so washed out by the shit writing from the other dude
>>
>>29362922
>>29362932
I don't really have any more questions, but thanks for the help. If/when I'm at BUDS I'll try my hardest to follow the "you gotta quiet that little voice in your head" bit.
>>
>>29362970
i had a 98 afqt and got out of corpsman a school top of my class so they offered to send me to bethesda for my MD
>>
>>29363033
best of luck, you have it in you to succeed. there is no "maybe i wasnt born with what it takes." you decide if you make it or not.
>>
>>29363050
seriously? fuck
you had your degree?
think theyll still do that today?
>>
>>29362970
I think I saw a VICE doc on that crazy Scandinavian guy. As far as I can tell most of his technique was just hyper ventilating. I do some ocean swimming in CA, and I can handle that (in boardshorts, surf wetsuits, and dive wetsuits each in varying amounts of time and depth) but in BUDS I imagine your going to be fucking freezing all the time so the only way to handle is to just suck it up. Probably a lot easier said than done though.
>>
File: 1458520920915.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458520920915.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>29363080
>vice
>dutch
>scandi
yeah a lot was managing the breathing and just being more aware of your body overall which i thought was neat
>>
File: 1451658986680.png (216 KB, 381x320) Image search: [Google]
1451658986680.png
216 KB, 381x320
I'm a 5'6 MtF and I wanna join the military, how do I start?
>>
>>29363218
pretty easy to tie a noose anon
>>
>>29362216
Mhm.
>>29362963
Pretty hard senpai.
>>
>>29363248
this well done /k/ommrade
>>
>>29363071
yeah i went from doc to doctor. they still do it but you have to put out mentally and be a top candidate in your field. you put in a request now adays back then we needed more navy docs
>>
>>29364245
it's the same fucking shitposter (or worse a literal subhuman posting) in every thread. hopefully he'll follow the statistical trends and my advice
>>
>>29364316
It's probably a virgin neckbearded weeb who got denied for having a waist too large.
>>
File: just do it.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
just do it.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>29364366
lel i got into an argument with him on here by basically saying that mental illness dq's you from the military and the rebuttal was that i must have fucked a trap because i didn't like them. yes i'm still mad because that person still exists
>>
>>29364387
did you fuck a trap?
>>
>>29364473
nope. had a dude suck me off once whilst i was drunk once tho. but the point of that was that trannyanon automatically assumed i hated traps because of a personal experience when in fact its just because it's retarded and needs to die.
>>
>>29364531
Well anon you need to die too. We can't have gay people in the military.
>>
>>29364542
i was "raped" by the feminist definition of it since i was pretty much immobile and about to pass out, so no. i accept i shouldn't have put myself in that position tho. around fags never relax.
>>
>>29360063
What is your experience?
>>
>>29364572
I love gay guys blowing me

they give REALLY good head
even better than women, most of em

Honestly, consider yourself lucky.
>>
I have a criminal record. All misdemeanors. Got like 7 of them and the oldest one is from 2013. Most of them drug related. 26/m/Utah

Could I still enlist?
>>
>>29364638
i didn't say it was bad, it wasn't. didn't really give a shit then or now, except it was annoying keeping the fucker away from me
>>
>>29364663
give me details
he just wants your dick bro

whats wrong with getting great head now and then?
>>
>>29364674
1, i'm not gay and don't want to deal with that shit
2. he was a cunt anyways, was just part of our group of friends and would repeatedly chickenhawk the youngest ones
3.he would have tried to do more but i threatened to stab him when i sobered up a bit
>>
>>29364691
>chickenhawk
are people in the military this mean?
>>
>>29364715
he was in his 20's and would prey on 14-16 year olds. should have called the fucking police on him but whatever, i don't like involving cops in my problems. chickenhawk is absolutely the word to describe that piece of human garbage
>>
Is there any chance of me making it into any branch of the military with a expunged juvenile criminal record consisting of 2 2nd degree arson and 2 third degree trespassing charges?
>>
>>29364730
ohhh thats what you meant by chickenhawk

Absolutely disgusting

what branch btw?
>>
>>29364749
army (not in yet, trying to get a feel for what MOS i want)
>>29364747
from what i understand expunged means it never happened. (ask an attorney tho)
if i understand it correctly
>>
File: 1447167054365.jpg (9 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
1447167054365.jpg
9 KB, 256x257
>>29364747
>2nd degree arson

what the fuck
>>
>>29364747

Wow. You should be fine. It's a juvenile record and expunged nonetheless.
>>
>>29364772
Leaving a flaming doggy bag on someone's doorstep?
>>
>>29364840
cool thanks man
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.