[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JAMES RIVER ARMORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Anyone here ever have any experience with James river armory?
i want to buy one of their m1 carbines and one of their ask and maybe even an m14 if those two guns are well done.
every thing i read about them is really good but that said there is not a whole lot of stuff about the on forums and what not only a handful of youtube videos that are all positive but i wanted to know if any fellow /k/omandos have had any negative experiences with them before i drop $1300 on a new model carbine when i can get a really nice and rare GI m1 carbine variant for just about the same price.
pic related
>>
come on no one?
>>
No one.
>>
I've heard good things from other anons on here about their aks I thought about getting one but a shop near me had wasrs for 620
>>
Night /k/ is a little slow buddy. You don't need to bump it so much.

Someone will probably respond
>>
>>29351996
ok I'm only going crazy because i just got off work after a twelve hour shift and i have to go to sleep pretty soon so i wanted answers but ill check the thread tomorrow when i have time
>>
OP can't bump his own thread, btw. you're just running up the post count
>>
Why would you spend that dosh on a new one if you could buy a "rare g1 model" yeah carbine whatever, in the first place?
>>
>>29352397
i already have two GI m1s a rockola and an I.B.M. and i want a shooter i was thinking about a fulton armory but i heard JRA was a competitor with fulton so for $200 dollars less and an apparently better made receiver from JRA i fired i would go with JRA
>>
>>29351480
Used to be the importer for them for my country until they stopped doing the models allowed.
This was the K98's and the 1903a3' and a4's and I personally own a 1903a3. Pretty fucking good quality, nice parkerising and they were always good to work with. Did bring in one of their M14's for a dude, was pretty good. Can't comment on much else, but my experience says they are good.
>>
>>29353015
thank you
how many rounds you have through it?
>>
>>29351480
I bought a russian capture K98 from them recently for $600. I emailed them for pictures of their stock, and they let me pick the rifle I wanted. I was able to get a yugo refurb with all markings intact 1944. The shipping was quick, and the packaging was really good. 10/10 would buy from again.
>>
>>29353778
nice
>>
>>29353778
>from them recently for $600
Really? Cos they're $900 now. I can't believe how much k98ks have jumped in value; literally tripeled in the last five years or so
>>
Why not buy one of the NEW Inland M1 carbines?

https://www.inland-mfg.com/Inland-Handguns/M1-Advisor.html

I want one of these and get the paratrooper stock and put on it.
>>
>>29351480

Last time they forgot the mayonnaise, had to go all the way back as bae just didn't stop fucking nagging about having to eat her fries dry.

Turned out they also put fucking pickles on the burgers, even though i told that fat black lady at the drive-in that i don't even want a single trace of fucking pickles. I fucking hate pickles.

2/10, don't even consider it
>>
>>29351996
I thought I was your buddy, now I just feel cheap. Thanks chair force.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.