[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had good results i posted this >your country >would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
Had good results i posted this

>your country
>would you die for it
>if so, did you hesitate to answer?

>inb4 nationalism is ghey
>>
>Mexico
>no
> I'm not dying to protect the cartels and corrupt politicians that's why I live in America rather die for oil and Jews.
>>
>sweden
>fuck no
>not even for a split second
>>
>>29346653

Sweden here to.
Yes, probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1450x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1450x550
>>29346571
Pic related is the only country id die for
>>
>America
>Technically owned and wholly controlled by Israel
>No
>Then again I don't have a choice.
>>
>>29346571
op self bump

>Poland
>Yes
>Not really
>>
>>29346683

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I would sooner die to protect a fucking furry convention from ISIS than that Zionist-Communist shithole.
>>
>>29346653
Bögfegis.

Yes i would, we're talking about the people, nation and culture, not the government. Giving up without a fight? What are you, Syrian?
>>
>>29346571
>Isle of Man
>For the people and Tynwald, not the government
>Not really
>>
>>29346571
>America
>yes, would kill for first
>No.
>>
>>29346653
>Sweden fill fight to the last Finn!
>>
>>29346756
You would be fighting for the government, are you delusional? Our people, nation and culture is already being invaded and eroded thanks to the politicians. But no I won't die to defend Arlanda for a few hours so the government can flee into exile.
>>
>>29346801
Will*

Fuck. That ruined it all
>>
>>29346571
>The UK
What is a country? How would dying help my country? What happens to my country if I don't die? Do others have to die too?

Please clarify the choice you're asking me to make.
>>
>>29346818
>Our people, nation and culture is already being invaded and eroded thanks to the politicians

No one is arguing that, but most people aren't commie fuckheads so that's worth defending in spite of all the problems. If you think everything is hopeless then just kill yourself right now and make the world a better place.
>>
>>29346571
>Burgerland
>Yes, but for the people and the ideals, not Government.
>I had to think about how to word the above
(3 year US Army, getting the fuck out of this PC garbage pile.)
>>
>>29346571

>USA
>I would fight for it with the possibility of dying, but not just throw my life away
>yes
>>
>finland
>hell no
>>
File: 4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg (126 KB, 489x400) Image search: [Google]
4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg
126 KB, 489x400
>>29346857
>In the Army
>Wouldn't die for the government
>>
>California, USA
>I'd fight for democracy, my land and the people not in big cities.
>Probably. I definitely wouldn't be one of the first people at the enlisting table.

I think most would agree that people outside of the big five (SF, LA, SD, SJ and Sac) are just ordinary freedom loving Americans. People stuck in the big cities just get urban mind decay and die.
>>
File: texasflag.gif (4 KB, 710x426) Image search: [Google]
texasflag.gif
4 KB, 710x426
Texas
Yes
No
>>
>>29346847

The Swedish people brought this upon themselves. I don't know why you would want to die defending a regime that is actively trying to deconstruct Sweden.
>>
>>29346918
Stuck in SD here. Help
>>
>>29346946
>die defending a regime

So you're just going to keep disregarding everything i say?
>>
>>29346696
How is America controlled by Israel?
>>
>>29346571
>MURRICA!
>FUCK YEAH!
>Zero hesitation

No, seriously, I would die for America. Even under Big Daddy Chocolate Jesus. Because I'm not dying for *him*, I'm dying for the country, the Constitution, the American People, and so on.

Hell, for that matter, I'd die, in a moment, for Canada, France, Britain, Ireland, the Philippines, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand, because I consider them good allies of America. Friends should be willing to die for friends. Especially Canada. Nobody better touch our fuckin' hat.

Now, if the situation was a VERY specific "Terrorist Mastermind has nuke, it's going to blow, do you sacrifice yourself to mitigate the damage/stop it from killing people, knowing you'll never be remembered as the one that did it" then I'd sign up to protect most of Europe, and several countries in the far east. Fuck the Middle East, though. Africa is case-by-case.

No, I'd be willing to die for a lot of things. For a lot of people. If my death saves lives - innocent lives - then fuck it, I'll do it. Someone has to.
>>
>>29346843
So the britbong says no, big surprise ayy lmao

>america
>id die in defense of my people and liberty/freedom but fuck dying for what america stands for today, literally been doing shady ass kgb tier shit since the 50's
>tfw were actually the bad guys
>>
America/ Virginia (but in currently in Pennsy)
Yes, but not for oil or israel or the fucking government
Not for a second
>>
Merica
No, unless it was to defend the land
No, I'm not gonna fucking throw my life away so that 1% fat cats can still see profits.
>>
Canada
Nope
Nope

Nationalism really is ghey though.
>>
As always,

>USA
>I would make the other guy die for his country
>no
>>
>>29346918
I'm in LA and I'm ready to kill the goat fuckers when the time comes. Prepare yourself friend. They are going to hit us soon.
>>
>Canada
>No
>Somewhat, I love my country but the people in it are shit, there would be no appreciation for what I do, people would constantly tell me how i'm a bad person and intolerant or some liberal bullshit
>>
>>29347032
>duh wun pershent muh wallstret muh richfags
Lel
>>
>>29346571
Finland
Yes but i would rather kill for it
Nope
>>
>>29346946
>The [Swedish] people brought this upon themselves.
>Actually unironically quoting Goebbels

wew lad
>>
>>29347059
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>29346571
>Germany
>No
>A bit but the federal gouvernment is completely fucked, the people want the country to self destruct and I would probably be send to die in some Estonian village for banks, NATO (I also dont support Germanies membership in it) and elites. No thanks. Maybe if the country itself is directly threatened.

I would consider doing it for glorious Bavaria though.
>>
>>29347122
Sorry If I derail the thread, but why do you not support a german NATO membership?
>>
>>29346571

US, no, and no.

Because nationalism is gay, and fuck the military and the people in it.
>>
>>29346571
>your country
USA
>would you die for it
Nope
I took my chances joining the AF to get college and savings built up for a head start in real life, but I absolutely didn't have any desire to risk my life during that time.
>>
>>29347122
>for glorious Bavaria
Where you at mein Freund?
>>
>>29346571
Finland
No. I'd fight for it until my death though. I'd die for the people, but not the country.
No hesitation.
>>
>>29347206
So you would fight in the FDF?
>>
>>29347219
Of course. Outside it as well, depending on the enemy.
>>
America
No. I'd die for the values of its founding.
>>
>>29346571

USA
No way in hell
>>
>>29347154
Because we currently have no enemies surrounding us and pretty much just get dragged around to give other members some resemblance of legitimacy when they have soldiers in Asia or Africa, which costs more than enough money.
Also I am in favour of a German neutrality, with participation in things like free trade zones or some political institutions (EU is too much for my taste). I feel no obligation towards any other country (maybe Austria) and will also gladly accept negative economic or diplomatic effects if that keeps Germany out of wars and Germans from dying.

Also our military is a fucking joke already and we wouldnt able to help anyways and most Germans dislike NATO, even conservative or right wing people like me, and support for it is dwindling. Getting out seems honest to me.
>>
>>29347189
Passau.
I even found another guy from there here once.
>>
>>29347299
NATO makes no sense nowadays. European nations can take care of theirselves and the Warsaw Pact doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>29347322
It makes sense for the eastern euros. The majority is really just giving wars of others legitimacy though.
>>
>>29347316
No shit? I almost went there when I was passing through Munich.
>>
>>29347299
Thank you for your answer. As a Swede, I can say that neutrality is really not a that good way. You will never be neutral anyway, and even if you consider yourself neutral the current Russian regime will never see you as neutral.

We have never been part of NATO but our ships have the same color as NATO ones on Russian maps simply because we are a western nation.

Im not saying that NATO is better than beeing neutral, just that beeing "neutral" sucks too.

>>29347322
>European nations can take care of theirselves
False, we can not.

>the Warsaw Pact doesn't exist anymore.
True, but Russia still has 3 times as much millitary equpment stationed in Europe as all the NATO countries have combined.
>>
>USA
>Yes
>No hesitation
>>
File: passau2.jpg (2 MB, 4668x2119) Image search: [Google]
passau2.jpg
2 MB, 4668x2119
>>29347359
You should have taken a walk through the old parts of town. 60% of the people walking around during summer are tourists.
>>
File: 1458602713684.jpg (58 KB, 511x720) Image search: [Google]
1458602713684.jpg
58 KB, 511x720
Brazil.
No.
Yes, I hesitated, because I love my country a lot. I'm the most patriotic Brazilian you'll ever see on 4chan, but I also like my life.
>>
>>29347299
Defend West Germany for fifty years, and this is the thanks we get. You fucking ingrates.
>>
>>29347418
Sweden is way closer to Russia though and Russia would never reach Germany in the case of war anyways. It just doesnt make sense for Germany to be in it.
>You will never be neutral anyway
Less probable things have happened.
>>
>>29347481
>occupy
>>
>>29347453
Well I would have been in that 60%, kek. I rather liked the medium sized towns and cities that I stayed at. They seemed less touristy than cities like Munich and Berlin where I heard English in the streets all day long.

I'd say Würzburg was in my top 3.
>>
>>29346903
>soldiers can't defend their home country against an invading force
>soldiers can't deflect at the sight of their gov't fucking the people they try to protect

protip : they can
>>
>>29347500
You fuckers were self governing since 1949. Would you have preferred to live under the DDR?
>>
>>29346571
>country
no
>state
yes
>town
yes
>>
>your country
Murika.
>would you die for it
I'd die for a lot of things at this point.
>if so, did you hesitate to answer?
Type 1 diabetic so I can't do shit.
>>
>>29346571

>NZ
>No
Not dying for a country being over-run by 3rd world immigrants and liberalism.

The whole point of having a country and wars is to look after and defend your own people and way of life. Now that a lot of Western countries are full of people who don't belong, why the fuck would people want to die for that country while outsiders take it over from within.
>>
>>29347529
no, and the "self governing" regime wasn't any more legitimate than than Panama is today
>>
>>29346571
>USA
>No
>I will fight and die to protect myself, my family and my liberties, but I will not be shipped out to fight on behalf of a country with a shitty corrupt leadership.
>>
>>29347562
You're still an ingrate. If we hadn't prevented the Soviets from taking all of Germany the whole place would be a backward former Soviet satellite like Poland. The only reason you can be so high and mighty is that we kept the Russians and Ossies at bay for fifty years. Even when the USSR fell it was because of internal instabilities induced by their attempt to keep pace with us.
>>
>>29347481
Im rather an ingrate than dead in some hole.

Even though its highly debatable that Im an ingrate when I refuse to die for an organization we were forced to participate in after we were denied unification in a neutral state after WW2.
>>29347504
Bavarians dont even really see Munich as a Bavarian city anymore. Smaller cities like Bamberg or Würzburg really are much nicer and have a better flair.
>>29347529
>self governing since 1949
Not really.
>>
File: Benny_plasticman.jpg (425 KB, 918x1250) Image search: [Google]
Benny_plasticman.jpg
425 KB, 918x1250
>>29346571
>USA
>signed a contract, but now I'm out if it so no
>I couldn't wait to get out of the contract and once I'm done with school I'll be in Canada so fuck it
>>
>>29346571
America

yes

Nopes
>>
>>29346571

>United States
>I would die for what it was intended to be
>yes
>>
>>29346737
can you explain something they have specifically done against you to warrant that reaction ? are you from Palestine ?
>>
>USA
>I would for the people and my comrades. Not for this country. It's not worth it
>no time was needed
>>
>>29346818
>Our people, nation and culture is already being invaded and eroded thanks to the politicians.

isnt that the path they choose though. Last i checked for most countries is the people > the politicians. If they wanted change then the masses would get it. that comes down to majority rule and what not though. Its not like the politicians voted themselves in like in russia
>>
>>29347167
gib me ur fedora warehouse url
>>
>>29347499
>Less probable things have happened.

The thing is, if you have any cooperation with another country (doesent have to be military) you are most likely not considered neutral by others. And then it doesent matter what you think.

The beeing closer to Russia thing is true of course, your location makes you inherrently safer than say Estonia. If we were to have a large war in Europe again im guessing Poland could become a hotspot again.
>>
>>29347607
I imagine they wouldn't have been much of a problem if America and its ilk had not intervened on its behalf all those years ago
>>
>>29347167
>Because nationalism is gay, and fuck the military and the people in it.
>look mom I can post b8 on 4chan

The only thing that is gay here is you anon.
>>
>>29347715
What specifically are you talking about?
>>
>Serbia
>yes
>no
>>
US
No
No
>>
>>29347766
ww2
>>
>>29347805
Look m8, as far as the Eastern Front was concerned I could watch that fight go on all day and not care who wins. I do recall that it was the Germans who declared war on the US though.
>>
>USA
>no
>no

Am military. hate self.
>>
>>29347835
after they found out america was supplying and funding its enemies
>>
>>29347835
The Eastern front would have been over in 1942 if the US hadn't been feeding, clothing, and arming the Soviets since before the war.
>>
>>29347860
>>29347871
According to the Russians, lend lease didn't do anything :^)
But seriously, it was a mistake, blame our commie-cripple overlords.
>>
File: Los Pepes.jpg (1 MB, 2209x1884) Image search: [Google]
Los Pepes.jpg
1 MB, 2209x1884
>>29346571
> Israel
> Yes
> Just a bit. The thought of dying isn't very attractive one, even if I know it's worth it

Anyway, are you sure this is /k/ related? Sounds more like an /int/ or /pol/ thread. This isn't even directly military-related, or at least weaponry-part-of-the-military-related.
>>
>Arstozka
>yes, glory to Arstozka
>no, glory to Arstozka
>>
>your country
USA
>would you die for it
NOPE
(if someone paid me for private security sure)
>>
>>29348104
anon, you cant take that money with you when you die on your first day
>>
Scotland
Yes, till my dying breath
No
>>
>>29346737
That presents a good question; would anyone be willing to die to stop ISIS from attacking a furry convention?
>>
>Argentina
>lol no, im not going to go to die for the corrupt politicians in another falklands war
>no
>>
>>29348283
I would join ISIS to attack a furry convention
>>
>>29346998
>>29346571

>Ireland
>Fuck no
>This island is full of the most fucking retarded people I've ever met who vote the most autistic people I've ever seen into government and subsequently bitch and moan about how things never change and things are 'unfair' while doing sweet fuck all to fix it.
>>
>>29346571
>Belgium
Hell no, and desu, I think that they're the ones trying to kill me
>>
>>29346571
>your country
US
>>would you die for it
Yes, but I'm medically disqualified for taking adderall. Maybe if we go to war again they'll loosen up.
>>if so, did you hesitate to answer?
No.
>>
>>29346571
Country? No
State? Yes
>>
>>29347655

>USS Liberty
>Lavon Affair
>Clinton/China espionage scandal
>AIPAC
>Fragging US soldiers by "accident"
>Samson Option
>Create office in American govt making it illegal to boycott Israel
>Force America to sign agreement to give Israel literally all of its oil and coal if there's a global fossil fuel shortage
>Mossad funding of Al-Qaeda in 9/11
>Mossad funding of ISIS
>Mossad funding of Taliban
>Mossad funding of Assad
>Mossad funding in Iran Hostage Crisis
>Mossad funding of Lee Harvey Oswald
>Mossad funding in Benghazi attack
>Mossad having full free access to American phone surveillance records
>>
>>29346571
Amerika
No
No
Amerika is dead. I am just living on a corpse murdered by career politicians and bureaucracy.
>>
>>29349481

*tips edgy chain and skull-covered fedora smeared with goth makeup and Dark Steel the Hedgehog stickers*
>>
File: 1457975930396.png (41 KB, 550x279) Image search: [Google]
1457975930396.png
41 KB, 550x279
Virginia
Yes
No
>>
>>29346601
are you me paisano?
>>
>>29349379

This shit triggers me, do you have any sources on these?
>>
File: pew.jpg (123 KB, 799x798) Image search: [Google]
pew.jpg
123 KB, 799x798
America,
Yes,
Nope I didn't hesitate
>>
>>29347056
let them hit hollywood mate
>>
America
Only if it was in immediate danger (i.e. a foreign invasion on US soil)
Yes, I'd honestly prefer not dying. Life is pretty cool.
>>
>america
>would die for
>0 hesitation
>>
>>29348409
Just join a militia anon
>>
>>29346571
USA

I dont have to so I wont, im using the freedums!
>>
>>29346683

Of course all American Jews would die for Israel before thinking about the US. Fucking paracites.
>>
>>29346571
>the U.S
>no
>I'd rather live than dir for a cuck nation that's close to EU tier cuckness. Living in WA, this has shown me the ways of cucks.
>>
>America
>Fuckyeah.jog
>inb4 Americans are douchebags
Everyone should be willing to give their life not just for theit country, but their fellow countrymen. Someone who thinks their too good to die for their own people should be the first to go.
>>
>>29349737
Samefag here. Meant to type they're
>>
>>29348339
Honestly I'd just get up on a tall building and take potshots at both
>>
Well here's some good news my fellow burgers, ever heard of being part of your stae's State Self Defense Force? Instead of the National Guard following order from the Feds, your orders are all under the governor. Or you can just be part of the unorganized militia, either one work (Maybe it'll be better for experience on those in the commie states).
>>
>>29349379
Stop watching Alex Jones.
>>
>Burgerland
>Yep.
>Nope.
>>
>>29346571
>America
>That's a bit of a loaded question:
>The people in it: Fuck no.
>The government: FUCK NO
>Burgers, guns, and freedom: Yes.
>No
>>
>>29349559

http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

>The Bureau is charged with administering and enforcing the Antiboycott Laws under the Export Administration Act. Those laws discourage, and in some circumstances, prohibit U.S. companies from furthering or supporting the boycott of Israel sponsored by the Arab League, and certain other countries, including complying with certain requests for information designed to verify compliance with the boycott.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.