[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing bladder/bowel function during an engagement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (663 KB, 3000x1980) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
663 KB, 3000x1980
How do soldiers deal with pissing/shitting themselves during a firefight?

And don't laugh either like it doesn't happen, or only happens to "pussies". It would happen to 99% of your if a heavy machine gun opened up on your position from under a half-mile away, or an IED went off under your MRAP.

Do they wear protective garments just in case? Do they just try and keep themselves empty at all times when outside the wire so it doesn't happen? Do they just deal with the mess until they can get back to base and clean up?
>>
I just wear a high speed low drag diaper and dribble my throughout the day into it like some kind of battle rat.
>>
> It would happen to 99% of your if a heavy machine gun opened up on your position from under a half-mile away, or an IED went off under your MRAP.

I think you're confusing childhood stories of defecation through fear with what actually happens in the real world where your acute stress response draws all the blood away from your digestive system and into the muscles.
>>
>>29345715
This man knows his shit.
Op is afraid to shit, I never remembering shitty most of the time and I don't have adrenaline.
>>
>>29345662
Well shitting yourself while retaining control over your steering is probably not that bad. Also it would probably be har to ask the enemy for a wee-pause
>>
>>29345662

We are trained to always piss and shit before entering a combat zone if possible.

Maby not so much to not shit yourself during a firefight but its nice to the medics.
>>
you keep on fighting and working while soiled.

some times for days at a time, sealed in a JSLIST suit.
>>
>>29345662
I remember reading an article once that it's conclusion was basically that with enough fear, your body will likely piss/shit itself as a reaction, that it's about the same as dropping ballast.
>>
>>29346313
That's bullshit, your body isn't that conscious of what's going on that it decides to lighten itself.

It's simply the part of the brain that controls fight or flight overrides the frontal lobe, which also tells the part of your brain that controls your bladder when to release.

If it's not receiving any information to tell it to stop it's just going to do what it does and release your bladder.
>>
>>29345662
Why the fuck do you think soldiers piss and shit themselves constantly in combat?
>>
>>29346313

Pretty much the same thing happens when you die from trauma: Body pretty much expels everything and sphincter relaxes.

More or less it happens, and if it happens it happens - nothing you can do about it.

Literally a famous 'last order' before battle dating to WWI is to 'keep your assholes tight'.
>>
File: 1351561334823.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1351561334823.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>29345662
The only time I've ever seen a person shit/piss themselves was in boot camp when the recruits were too afraid to ask to go to the bathroom, or were denied. In the fleet, when people were drunk as fuck. No one pisses/shits themselves outside the wire due to fear. Especially in combat. Your training/adrenaline takes over. Basically, you're too preoccupied to give a shit. Literally.
>>
>>29346347
>Literally a famous 'last order' before battle dating to WWI is to 'keep your assholes tight'.

Boy that sounds like a solid fact alright
>>
>>29346331
Don't shoot the messenger man.
>>
File: 1457911288662.png (225 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1457911288662.png
225 KB, 512x384
I shat myself in Afghanistan. Not out of fear (although I was terrified). I had to shit for 10 fucking hours. TEN. FUCKING. HOURS. we were rucking up the side of this godforsaken mountain, and im clenching my asscheeks tight enough to make a daimond the entire time, doing the retard shuffle foot walk, and some asshole decides to open up on us with a PKM. So the choices were A)retain your dignity, clench your ass cheeks, and get ripped apart by automatic weapons fire, or B) hit the deck and shit half digested chili mac and vodka all over yourself infront of an entire regimental maneuver

Guess which option I took. This later caused 2 NJPs due to me being sick of being called "shitty drawers" by everyone and giving them a right hook to the jaw.
The United States Marine Corps- high school on steroids with automatic weapons, explosive ordnance, and even more asshole teenagers.
>>
>>29346342

... Because they do?

It's one of the things not talked about by those glorifying war and combat.

Read 'The Best War Ever' by Michael Adams for some similar revelations (though it deals specifically with WW2 and the assorted 'greatest generation' bullshit and myth making)
>>
>>29346358

Same book as I referenced above. It's a fairly common university text.
>>
>>29346387
It's something that happens

It's not something that everyone does to the point where retards like the OP think soldiers are walking around with shit filled britches every fight
>>
>>29346379
That sounds all like it's your fault.

You mixed alcohol with bad food in a warzone and didn't bother to admin yourself beforehand.

Plus your anger issues caused you to think it's okay to attack people for pointing that out.

I sure hope you're the asshole teenager you're referring to.
>>
>>29345662

It does happen to some people, but it is rare.

I was afraid of the possibility, or of shitting my pants if I got shot, so I tried my damnedest to fully evacuate muh bowels before each mission/patrol. Never happened to me though, and I got into some seriously hairy situations. Nor did it happen to anyone I knew, at least that they'd admit. MRE's probably helped.
>>
File: 1457744488588.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1457744488588.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
Just use these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eSVa6sqz0g
>>
File: 1449034396448.jpg (636 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449034396448.jpg
636 KB, 2048x1536
>>29345662
By wearing combat diapers, duh.
>>
File: fckinsex.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fckinsex.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>29345662
>>29345662

My butthole clenches into a goddamn vice when I'm under fear.

If I'm going to shit myself, whatever coming out is going to be fucking high velocity & Weaponized.

Fuck Pocket Sand.
I've got SLAP Chode
>>
>>29348384
Is chode a poo where you come from?
I've only heard of it as a short stumpy penis.
Or do you just keep short penises up your ass while walking around?
>>
>>29345662
Confirmed for not knowing shit about human physiology.

>what is sympathetic nervous system
>how does it affect the body when it's thrown into overdrive
>fucking high school biology

You dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>29346302
Ahhhh the memories
>>
>>29346406
>walking around with shit filled britches every fight

War probably wouldn't be humanity's speciality if we defecated at the first sign of trouble. Medieval battlefields would have been a literal shitfight. Might explain all the running around in skirts.
>>
>>29346379
>and vodka all
Serves you right for drinking on a deployment.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.