[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newbie here, where can i buy a ballistic knife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Ballistic-Knife-Kit.jpg (48 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
Ballistic-Knife-Kit.jpg
48 KB, 470x500
Newbie here, where can i buy a ballistic knife?
>>
Why do you need one?
>>
>>29339426

Gunbroker

/thread
>>
>>29339444
>SHALL
>>
>>29339464
>NOT
>>
>>29339444

that word... need
>>
>>29339464
>BE
>>
>>29339426
you just have to get to level 15 on Call of Duty.
>>
Why would you get a ballistic knife when you could buy a beefy capacitor on ebay and hook up the leads to a carving fork for maximum pwnage?
>>
>>29339426
jesus christ, must be spring brea/k/
>>
>>29339426
You can't, they're illegal. Plus they're stupid.
>>
>>29339426
I watched deadliest warrior when I was 12, too. But nah

>buy two of the spring loaded toilet paper holders
>take them apart
>keep all of the components for one and just the spring from the other
>take the blade off of a steak knife
>stick it through the thinner tube so it is coming 2/3rds of the way out of the front
>fill it with gorilla glue and wait overnight
>thread the springs together
>reassemble the shit
>compress it as much as you can and drive a nail through it so it holds it in the compressed position
>pull the nail out, put a keyring on a slightly smaller nail, and stick it in the hole

There, straight from the mind of every 8 year old with too much time on his hands. Just yank out the nail by the keyring real quick and it aught to shoot and stick in shit. Another misadventure from when I was a kid was sticking a sewing needle through the back of a nerf dart and rolling a steel 6mm bb lathered in glue down there after it. It only went about 15 feet but it stuck in walls.
>>
>>29339622
INFRINGED
>>
>>29339472
>PASS
>>
either ATF or 12 can't tell
>>
>>29339426
BATF plz go
>>
>>29339426
South Carolina.
I'm pretty sure everything is legal here.
Grady's Sporting Goods sells switchblades over the counter.
>>
>>29339612
Why do you one?
>>
>>29339426
id be scared that shit goes off while and stab me instead.
>>
Pre ban ones can be found on armslist or gun broker from time to time. Usually in kit form. They're pretty cool, just not 1500 freedom bucks cool
>>
>>29339426
Call of Duty.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.