[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUTUBE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cz bronze sp01.jpg (57 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
cz bronze sp01.jpg
57 KB, 736x489
What are you /k/adets looking for in Youtube videos. I have a few videos and im looking for ideas and support. I own a pistol and shotgun with access to much via friends and such. Also have connection for street racing, sailing, motorcycles and what not.
>>
>>29338968
yankee marshal
>>
>>29338968
>motorcycles
High production value reviews and riding videos with a host that isn't annoying.

There is way too much gun-related content on jewtube and all of it sucks except for Jerry Miculek.
>>
wtf is yankee marshal
>>
what is yankee marshal
>>
With motorcycle videos, what do you want to see. Tech stuff, fast drive bys, exhausts, and what kinds
>>
>>29339023
fuck off there is not enough gun stuff on youtube

same goes with street racing
>>
>>29339081
Motorcycle reviews in locations that don't suck. Motorcycle rides in locations that don't suck. All with a hose that isn't an annoying, 16 year old chode.

>>29339089
What gun content is missing?

>Nutnfancy has autism covered.
>Iraqveteran8888 has shilling covered.
>YankeeMarshal as being an annoying chode covered.
>Hikock45 has "shooting with your grandpa while he reads the WikiPedia article" covered.
>Demolition ranch has memes, shilling, and shooting at dumb stuff covered.
>TAOFLEDERMAUS has shooting weird projectiles covered.
>CarnikCon has memes covered. He is inactive, but his memes are relevant, gun-memes don't move that quickly.
>TFBtv has being a jew and awkwardness covered.

What els3 do you fucking want? 18 year-old, nogunz OP can't do anything NEW or better than the fags I just mentioned.
>>
>>29339166
I forgot:
>ForgottenWeapons has cool old guns covered and dank memes.
>InRangeTV has the dankest of memes and slavshit butthurt generation covered.
>scotch00 has being an annoying queer covered.
>>
>>29339059
>>29339069
Is this a meme?
>>
so we do need more street racing? as for guns idk what i can do.And fuck you im not 18. im 21 lol
>>
>>29338968
Fuck off, you're trying to pimp us for idea's.
You going to share those YouTube shekels with us?
>>
Im doing this for fun. Im a cpa i dont need the money.
>>
>>29338968
>What are you /k/adets looking for in Youtube videos.
Good information, in-depth disassembly, no annoying MACHO intro music (mattv2099 excepted), no NRA shilling, no mental illness
>>
>>29338968
just create your own original content. don't try to appeal to a certain crowd just be genuine and do what happens naturally. if you are a quality content creator, you will be successful. also i suggest you use zippcast.com its modeled after the old YouTube which is infinitely better than the soulless shit heap YT has become after being bought by jewgle. Only problem is it has little traffic compared to YT. kind of cool though because it feels like the old school internet. I'm actually planning on making my own /k/ themed channel there. it will be glorious.
>>
Wow...Thats great advice thank you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.