[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which MOS in the Army or Marines is most ideal for being shipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: BszZNhkCIAAtfzO.jpg large.jpg (42 KB, 659x528) Image search: [Google]
BszZNhkCIAAtfzO.jpg large.jpg
42 KB, 659x528
Which MOS in the Army or Marines is most ideal for being shipped to the sandbox and dying pointlessly for Israel?
>>
>>29338131

pic related is hilarious but probably just swamp butt from sitting around
>>
>>29338167

it also kinda looks like someone just took the ps burn tool and made a dark circle over each butt
>>
>>29338167

You can't get swamp butt in such a low-humidity environment.

Heck even in Arizona your laundry dries by the time you finish putting it on the rack.
>>
>>29338167
>>29338193
It's a fucking photoshop
>>
11B or 03xx
the "meat shield" infantry jobs.
Just gotta hope a war kicks off.
>>
I'll be enlisting as a corpsman soon, how likely am I to see some shit? Hope I don't get stuck on a boat handing out Motrin.
>>
File: no pee.jpg (43 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
no pee.jpg
43 KB, 480x319
>>29338131
>>29338167
>>29338193
>>29338252

yep
>>
Civil affairs actually get to do a lot of cool shit because they can be attached to a lot of different units. Field medics/FMF too
>>
Sorry bro you were born 5 years too late.
>>
>>29338973
>dat booty
>>
You could get an embassy duty B billet. You'll be surely overrun and killed if Shillary gets in office.
>>
you will not see action. most people don't so don't go in expecting to see action. expect a cushy boring job where you'll spend most the time regretting your decision, its the only way you won't be disappointed when you spend 4 years doing nothing but playing vidya
>>
>>29338319
You never know do everything you can to be sent greenside infantry battalion specifically. There are no guarantees you'll go where you want to go or even that you'll see action if you do end up with an infantry battalion, but be in better shape than your peers and work hard and your odds will improve.
>>
>>29338131
USAF Security Forces.
Nah, just kidding.
Any 03 series MOS in the Marines or 11B in the Army. If course, if you're more specialized like a scout sniper, ranger, SEAL, delta, etc. your chances of being deployed go way up.
>>
>>29339514
"God damnit! I'll never get to see any action! I was born to late"
-US Serviceman, 9/10/2001
>>
>>29338131
>>>/pol/

Oh, and that picture of yours is a shoop and Even if it weren't, shitting yourself in combat isn't uncommon.
>>
>>29339860
>I.E.D blasts his legs off
>>
>>29340113

> >>>/pol/
> /k/ related question

You're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.