[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Aldo Raine.jpg (10 KB, 200x271) Image search: [Google]
Aldo Raine.jpg
10 KB, 200x271
Police arrested me. I got drunk on tequila and shot up my neighbor's private property. I pulled up in my truck, stepped out then unloaded on his "beware of dog" sign. He had the worst dog in the world - always barking, keeping the kids awake. I then drove to my church's parking lot and smoked a cigar. Cops showed up, ordered me out of the cab, directed me to lay face forward on the ground then kicked and punched and beat the holy fuck out of me. Detroit Police are not friendly.

So now I'm not allowed to own guns.
>>
>>29336928
Sounds like you have a drinking problem.
>>
You must be drunk OP because you seem to have mistaken 4chan for your personal blog. Fuck off and die since it sounds like you're a threat to your society and I wouldn't want to be around you any more than those officers did.
>>
>>29336928
And nothing of value was lost....'crept maybe that guy's dog sign...
>>
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.
>>
You don't need guns anyway you stupid fuck
>>
>>29336928

good, you're a piece of shit with no self control
>>
>>29336928
>Detroit Police are not friendly.

What the hell did you expect? Its not like they are in the most cop friendly town in the world.
>>
>>29336928
>So now I'm not allowed to own guns.

Good you fucking retard.
>>
>>29336928
Happy end stories thread?
>>
People like you are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>this triggers /k/
>>
You should have shot the dog. At least made the world a better place before you lost your 2A.
>>
>>29336928
well op watch the tequila next time
>>
>>29337171
They generally aren't friendky to subjects discharging fire arms while drunk
>>
>>29336928

And with reason.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.