[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitposting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: slavs.jpg (60 KB, 570x662) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
60 KB, 570x662
Been gone a while, How's /k/? Do you still like your moss nuggets and uv5r radios?
>>
>>29335865
You sound like a bored ATF member trying to learn the ropes around the site while he searches for illegal guns
>>
>Croikey, looks like we got us two Slaaaavvs in the distance
>Imma take a closer look, let's go!
>as you can see, they're in their resting state otherwise known as the "Slaav Squat"
>beautiful creatures I tell you
>Now, you stay there and I'm going to circle around behind the one with the hat so I can get a good hold to show him off for you
>>
>>29335895
I have illegal guns and a ton of explosives. I like to look at them while drinking from my back woods still, smoking my own tobacco.

Plus I'm on meth - say hi to the DEA!
>>
>>29335895
Hasn't changed much I see. Do you have any f/a ar trigger packs I'm trying to buy some. Fuck the Obama administration amirite? Go Trump!!
>>
>>29335895
>yfw atf members troll gear threads every day knowing you cant resist to show off your crye plate carrier nod and stolen peq designator.
>>
>>29335865
does atf work outside of usa?
>>
>>29337081
OP here. You guys are as paranoid as ever. I really doubt the feds give a shit about your shitty garage built ar's and stockpiles of .223 I just want to know how /k/ has been. You can spare me your elaborate plot to take over the local DMV.
>>
>>29337341
>You can spare me your elaborate plot to take over the local DMV.

He already knows too much.
>>
>>29337341
>take over the local DMV
Why? You either gain recruits that are slow as fuck, or gain control of a structure full of pisses off people standing in line for 5 hours.
>>
>>29337572
Sounds like another Iraq
>>
If my waifu doesn't become real I'm gonna start killing people.
>>
>>29335895
i'll "search" around ur anus to search for illegal guns if i want to exercise my federal authority desu senpai
>>
File: 1458380385407.jpg (213 KB, 1936x1288) Image search: [Google]
1458380385407.jpg
213 KB, 1936x1288
>>29337341
The faggot trips are all in jail, besides StolenValor, aka SaigaMarine.

hence why there is no more sebenza/VP9 shitposting spam threads.

Dra(ta)co is still around, starting shitty SIG threads.

/arg/ is still an inbred cesspool blog of 3 tripfags, posting the same pics over and over and over again, and not responding to legit questions because they have literally no expertise in anything besides ponies and goats.

/akg/ is still decent but slow. about the only place you can get reliable info around here, besides /canada/, but they only know about their small selection of guns.

/thg/ and /camo/ keep to themselves

never really bothered with /meg/

OPpenheimer got Doxxed because austistic shits around here cant handle others having nice things.

flandre, sgt IVY, and that one redhead crazy broad havent killed themselves yet, to our disappointment.....
>>
>>29337081
Only when exporting guns to Mexican cartels.
>>
>>29337611
Travel to Japan and get yourself a nice gook. They love white guys. Unless you're Indian or something, then you're fucked. Even then though all women like guys with money.
>>
>>29337689
Thank you. Sucks about OPpenheimer. I like that crazy dyke bitch solely because she upsets everyone.
>>
>>29337726
I was hoping squid went to prison or came out as a tranny.
>>
>>29337691
Buy so many Jap girls look lumpy
>>
>>29337691

You can keep all those pan-faced ugly motherfuckers.

The only ones that look halfway decent are the ones with a good bit of GI in em.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.