[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
Is this a good choice for my first handgun? I plan on putting a tac-light on it

Cost is not an issue
>>
you want quality-> SIG
you want reliability ->glock

everything else is just for looks
just kidding :D

i would suggest buying a striker fire pistol for the 1st.
>>
>>29332789
What about quality and reliability?
>>
>>29332729
Mag springs wear out fast and it feels cheap. Buy a 3rd gen smith or a usp
>>
>>29332838
Walther
>>
>because "quality" is somehow a factor with no correspondence to reliability

>muh sig triggur
>muh sig feel
>muh sig rust

Top kill yourself retard. An unreliability gun is not a quality firearm.

Btw Sig 229 Muh Legion edition trigger sucks. Tons of take up and creep in single action
>>
>>29332859
Lmao no
>>
>>29332860
My choices currently are
1. FNX
2. M92FS
3. CZ-75B

An external safety is a must (please don't make fun of me)
>>
>>29332955
If you plan to conceal carry the fnx.the m92 and cz75 are a little too much.i mean you can but it sill be a bit of a hassle.
>>
SQUISHY
Q
U
I
S
H
Y
>>
>>29332955
Post this thread again at night, you'll get better responses.

Out of that list, I'd recommend the FN or the CZ. If you can get a Pre-B, CZ-75B Omega, or CZ-85 Combat do so. They have better triggers and go for around the same price if not cheaper.

Personally not a fan of slide safeties and safety/decockers as they're easy to mess with when racking the slide on many designs.
>>
>>29332955
go rent them out and try them, most of the distinctions between these guns are matters of taste. They are all good duty sized pistols. I wouldn't go for these for CC, but in all other respects they are good.
>>
>>29333144
I've shot cz-75b and my friend's FNX 9

My only concern is that the FNX-9 holds 17 rounds by default so it probably couldn't accept the 15 round magazine.

I want to CC full size with one in the chamber so the safety is kind of a big deal
>>
>>29333144
This.
>>
>>29332871
[Citation Needed]
>>
I have an fns 9c and the trigger is by far the best polymer pistol trigger Ive shot.

also have the FNX tac 45, both are great guns, but the trigger on the fns is amazing. And I normally prefer DA/SA.
>>
>>29332729
Glock is very simple to disassemble and reassemble. Also very reliable and plenty of aftermarket parts.
>>
>>29332729
Yes, it's a good choice if it fits your hand well and you like the control layout. Not the best in terms of a variety of holsters though.
>>
>>29333196
You don't need a safety to cc with one in the chamber. That requires a good holster.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.