[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were expected to go clear out a place like pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
If you were expected to go clear out a place like pic related, how would you prefer to be armed, and how would you deal with long, narrow corridors broken up by cramped but relatively spacious underground rooms?

Assume your mission is to disrupt the efforts of enemy saboteurs before they damage otherwise crucial infrastructure.

Personally, it seems like a suicide mission to me. No real space to maneuver. No real cover. As soon as the shooting starts you'll be too deaf and disoriented to be useful.
>>
Is this facility important? No? Alright, lets get some shape charges on the roof and make a nice concrete grave. Be back in time for lunch.
>>
>>29331259
The army way, m203's till I get bored. Then get Ramirez to hold my dick while I piss.
>>
>>29331259
Depending on the length of the average mission, I'd go for heavy protection, focusing on the front as we're most likely going to be advancing.

A squad/group would have at least two guys with suppressing weapons. And they would all have molotovs or something similar. Good for underground places, won't damage the walls or ceiling, oxygen deprivation etc.
I'd just have a ''we're not hiding, so we're going full force on intruders'' thing going on.
>>
>>29331263
Like I said, crucial infrastructure. Spooky black-site. Something.

Or say that huge mess of tunnels beneath Paris. You can't just collapse those, or you'll start having streets and buildings caving in.
>>
>>29331278
Paris is full of muslims its only a matter of time before the buildings start caving in from explosions anyways.
>>
File: STALKER Controller.jpg (298 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
STALKER Controller.jpg
298 KB, 1440x1080
>>29331259
>Turn around
>See this
>Wat do?
>>
>>29331259

Riot shields, lots of grenades of all sorts, PDW's instead of rifles, breaching shotguns for doors.
>>
Smoke, thermals, suppressed weapons, and a few ballistic shields if I can get a hold of them. If no shield then an extra saw gunner.
>>
>>29331259
Mossberg 500 cruiser
fragmentation grenades
pps-43
>>
>>29331305
>shit self
>fight or flight kicks in
>run the fuck away

zone is rough place
>>
>>29331305
I put on my robe and very thick lead wizard hat.
Then drag my head along the ground until I get outside.
>>
File: collateral-damage.jpg (24 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
collateral-damage.jpg
24 KB, 300x329
>>29331305
>>
>>29331310
Riot shields are made of plastic dipshit.
>>
File: Hypothetically.jpg (10 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
Hypothetically.jpg
10 KB, 250x206
>>29331388
>>
File: 1453990127862.jpg (598 KB, 1682x1088) Image search: [Google]
1453990127862.jpg
598 KB, 1682x1088
>>29331259
Well if I could just have anything, I'd go with a suppressed subgun, something in .45ACP maybe. Nightvision. Have someone take point with a shield. Get some armor plates to put on top of more plates, not like this will last that long.
Sending in a drone first for recon Siege style would be nice, too.

>>29331316
>grenades underground
>>
>>29331411

Derp. Meant those ballistic shields those Baguettes used removing kebab.
>>
>>29331305
Chaser 13 straight into that motherfucker's brain pain while I tactically shit myself.

Come to think of it that's how pretty much every spooky fight went in the STALKER games.
>>
>>29331429
why not right? they said clear the place not avoid hearing/bodily damage
>>
File: Gillette_Abdi.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Gillette_Abdi.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
flush with nerve-agent
>>
>>29331429
>grenades underground
Breach and clear, nigga. Grenades are your best friend when breaching defended doors.
>>
>>29331259
can we just fill the tunnels with C0?

Or with an inert gas to displace the oxygen like Nitrogen or Argon. Or a semi inert gas like C02.
Also, you could spray the floors of the tunnels with that slippery slime stuff the military has been developing.
Then, add in some other unpleasantries like caltrops, broken glass, literal shit/raw sewage, and if possible punji pits.
additionally, have other booby-traps, such as shotgun shell traps mounted to the walls/celling rigged to pressure plates.
Also, if you need to patrol it, send drones and have cameras with mounted guns/shotgun shell traps that the person(s) viewing the camera feeds can detonate.
Concentrate the most defenses in crucial choke points.
>>
P90 a 5-6 mags an operator, heavy plates, irnv, smoke, frag grenades, handgun of choice and backwards baseball caps.
>>
>>29331305
mag dump furiously
>>
>>29331259

Are we going it alone, or do we have allies?

Suppressed M4 with a short barrel. 6-8 mags, level 4 plates, a bunch of grenades, NVGs, several friendlies with ballistic shields that I can crouch behind while we advance.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.