[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheap /k/ related items
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: amazon_logo_RGB.jpg (109 KB, 1250x458) Image search: [Google]
amazon_logo_RGB.jpg
109 KB, 1250x458
I wasn't planning on buying a /k/ thing but my girlfriend needed to buy a replacement tupperware for her aunt after it snapped while it was holding home made ice cream in our freezer, and the only proper replacement is only sold as an add on item on amazon, so I need something that's /k/ related and around $25.
>>
rail covers
ar15 accu-wedge
snap caps
bore snek
>>
Literally just did the same thing OP.

Got some eyepro and some nitrile gloves.
>>
File: trump world.jpg (944 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump world.jpg
944 KB, 1920x1080
>>29329524

http://www.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Earplugs-Uncorded-NRR33/dp/B0013A0C0Y

Can't go wrong with a big ass box of plugs.
>>
some CLP
new grip for your AR
Glock front sight tool
some AR accessory
>>
>>29329524
>my girlfriend needed to buy a replacement tupperware for her aunt after it snapped
You GF's aunt sounds like a real kike. It's tupperware, not a Fabergé egg.
>>
>>29329780
It's actually more that my girlfriend is super awkward. Her aunt I don't think would give a shit.
>>
>>29329524
Mechanix gloves $11. I just got some and they are comfy
>>
>>29329524
Bad Dragon
Cumlube
>>
>>29329859
which ones in particular?
>>
>>29329893
Get the multicam
>>
>>29329524
Imperial Japanese Handguns is a fun read, buy that.
The one with black and white cover tho.
>>
File: Chicom Chest Rig.jpg (60 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
Chicom Chest Rig.jpg
60 KB, 880x660
>>29329524
you could probably get two Chicom rigs for about $25. There's also old Soviet shit like hats and bags for sale too.
>>
>>29329524
How about some new not-shit tupperware?
>>
>>29329524
>ctrl-f
>no Baofeng UV-5R
>am disappoint
>>
Kershaw pocket knife
cheap multi-tool
solvent/lube
>>
>>29329780
the awkward ones rock
>outrageous fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ImmTL05SM
>>
poncho
>>
55 gallon drum of lube
>>
>>29330344
Shes not bad, she has wild sex and recently has started (lightly)bringing other girls into the mix.
>>29330378
I should have specified that it shouldn't be things I already own.
>>
>>29330494
>I should have specified that it shouldn't be things I already own.
My nigga.
>>
>>29329524
No matter the situation, You can always Do with another mora
>>
>>29329893
Original
>>
On the subject of girls, I may be close to having a gf to take to the range.

A girl at work remembered something about me months later. She also smiles when i talk to her or just see her. One time she initiated conversation.
To be honest I know it is cliché and I am a giant dork but I have imagined our life together almost every day I see her.

Am I good to go?

btw, I have our first dance as husbando and wife planned to a T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiiyq2xrSI0
every twirl, dip, and shy glance into her eyes, i turn away quickly and blush, but work the courage to kiss her
>>
>>29332126
Good to go but don't set yourself up for a serious relationship, that will put too much pressure and strain on it too early, just fuck her and go from there

And you can fuck her, BTW, she's giving you enough signs that she would let you do it if you take her at the right moment
>>
>>29332146
thanks, i dont think id go that far but thaks for the confident boost. i will try to talk to her tomorrow.
>>
>>29329524
a book about guns
I suggest hatchers notebook
>>
>>29329893
fast fits.
>>
>>29332126
Stale pasta is stale.
>>
>>29329708
>mfw I always take earplugs and batteries from my place of work because I feel I deserve more
>>
>>29332146
She has a fiance.
>>
>clips
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.