[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does it seem like these guns are getting harder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 11025679_1.jpg (373 KB, 1500x460) Image search: [Google]
11025679_1.jpg
373 KB, 1500x460
Is it just me or does it seem like these guns are getting harder to find? When I do find them they're marked up way more then what most would call a"reasonable price".
>>
at some point you'll have to spend the money if you really want one

they won't be getting any cheaper

just lurk armslist everyday
>>
>>29329145
Lurked on gunbroker.com for quite some time, and I felt lucky enough to get a lightly used yugo for <$300. The age of cheap as hell milsurp rifles is coming to an end. This seems to coincide with the recent moist nugget hate, as you just cannot got rifles for <$100 anymore, and you'll be better off getting a savage for slightly more for a much better gun.
>>
>>29329943
I remember when I was in highschool and I'd snatch up the cabelas adds that came in the mail. They had $100 nuggets for a long time. Of course being a minor and living in NJ I could never get my hands on one
>regrets I'll never live down
>>
>>29329145
I've see those cheap shitty Chinese SKSs at a local gun store for $300. It was covered in so much cosmoline you couldn't open the bayonet
>>
>>29332545
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
Went to a gun show two days ago and picked up a 59 yugo for $435. Guy wouldn't budge but it came with the original leather side pouch, leather sling, oil can, and cleaning kit. It's in good shape. Can't wait to shoot it. Everyone there said that they're only going to keep getting more expensive. The ones with the grenade attachment were going for $500
>>
>>29332545

>so much cosmoline you couldn't open the bayonet

THAT IS FEATURE

MEANS RIFLE IS PRESERVED
>>
>>29332545
Chinese sks are not bad actually I have one yeah it not as perfect as its Euro cousins it works though the only downside is the stock typically being some cheap laminate wood of some kind.
>>
>>29333735

>cheap laminate wood
>chinese sks

wut
>>
I have called everywhere in western ny looking for one. The only two I found yugo and Chinese were 700 bucks a piece.
>>
>>29333564
You should have gotten it. The regular 59s are a bit of a rarity.
>>
I got lucky with my SKS. I got an almost pristine Russian one for $400 at a pawn shop near the Canadian border. Some friends and I were driving back home from our visit to Vancouver, and decided to stop along the way. Glad we did!
>>
>>29333858
Fuck. I probably should have. Didn't want to spend the extra money though.
>>
just started looking at Enfield's, can anyone give me any tips and a general price guide?
>>
>>29334994
Be ready to spend at least $450 for anything.
>>
>milsurp eventually dries up
WOW OP YOU DON'T SAY
>>
>>29329145
I got a Russian M44 in perfect condition for $300 on GB. I went to 5 local gun shops and nobody could even remember the last time they had one in their shop.

You take a leap of faith by surplus online though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.