[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the arfa full auto kits legit guys? it's supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Are the arfa full auto kits legit
guys? it's supposed to make ar15's full auto for 'educational purposes only but i think it may be a scam.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhv4hMGdQ_g
>>
>>29325906
It's 100% illegal and most likely a honeypot if that's what you're asking.
>>
Nope Nope Nope Nope. Hope you don't like your dog.
>>
>>29325943
jeez thats all i was asking >>29325958
clever anon
>>
Most obvious honeypot I've seen since those ads for DIAS's that used to run in Shotgun News.
>>
>>29325906
ive seen videos of people using this claiming they've purchased from this guy but i wouldnt do it
>>
File: 1442196384994.jpg (38 KB, 627x644) Image search: [Google]
1442196384994.jpg
38 KB, 627x644
>>29325981
prbly a good idea damn i wish it was legit.
>>
no this is not legal
>>
File: MichaelMoore.jpg (128 KB, 614x660) Image search: [Google]
MichaelMoore.jpg
128 KB, 614x660
This is now a honeypot thread.

What honeypots have you encountered, either online or IRL?
>>
>>29325906
Can someone give a tl;dr of how they claim it works and how it would be legal?
>>
>>29325996
Honest m8, full-auto isn't that great, speaking as a guy who was in the military. Just go try it once and you're pretty much good.

You're really only getting an ammo-waste button. If you want to fight for freedom in this regard, best to sue because civil disobedience in this case is 10 years in jail.
>>
>>29326424
It doesn't

The guy obviously using a full auto rifle and what he is just doing is just adding in some accessory into the action and claiming that it turns it into "full auto" but really he is just using his finger and just tapping the trigger causing it to fire one at a time to make you think it is semi auto originally then throwing the piece in the rifle and then holding down the trigger to give the illusion that it just made it into full auto.

Making a rifle from semi auto into full auto takes alot of precision on machining and cutting and you need certain parts to allow it to have the full auto features because you can't simply drop something in it and make it full auto.

>TL,DR the guy is pretending to claim this turd is great but it isn't it's just a turd
>>
>>29326517
i can see and hear the trigger reseting you fucking retard, and yes you can "drop in" something and make it FA such as a DROP IN AUTO SEAR or a lightning link

ATF PLS GO
>>
I bet you're also interested in those hydrogen generators that promise 100+ mpg out of your lifted Silverado
>>
>>29327024
>>29327358
go home ATF, we have dogs we love.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.