[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the Drill Instructor is roasting you, but he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (399 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399 KB, 1024x768
When the Drill Instructor is roasting you, but he doesn't know you got a jelly donut in your footlocker
>>
It isn't roasting. They have no endearing affections toward you.

Stop being a parroting faggot.
>>
>>29322012
Fuck you piles of shit.
You deserved everyone of those bars of soap.
Fuck worthless is a too good of a title for you.
A FUCKING JELLY DOUNUTS ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF LISTENING TO BASIC FUCKING RULES YOU MOUTH BREATHING SACK OF SHIT.
Fucking private piles fuck you and your fat bellied bullshit costing them unit to do push ups while you eat the fuckin DOUNUT.
>>
>>
>>29322012

>manlets
>not even taller than him with that big ass hat on

I would be smirking too t b h
>>
>>29323128
until you get gut punched
>>
FATBODY
>>
You always hear these edgy hipster faggots saying that they wouldn't be able to make it through boot camp "cuz I wouldn't just sit there and get yelled at, I'd talk back and cuss at them and act all hard and hurr durr".

What if somebody actually did that? Would they just get kicked out, or would there be some kind of worse consequences?
>>
>>29322034
>They have no endearing affections toward you.
Whats that got to do with anything? Roasting is taking the piss out of someone for the amusement of others.
>>
File: Drill_Sergeant.jpg (634 KB, 1200x795) Image search: [Google]
Drill_Sergeant.jpg
634 KB, 1200x795
>>29322034
>They have no endearing affections toward you.
You think you get roasted because people like you?
>>
>>29323583

>implying he could even reach my gut

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>29323719
>eib in lieu of cib
>acu and beret era

Holy shit, how did he make ssg without ever once deploying in that time period
>>
File: 1458503934828_1.jpg (3 KB, 68x79) Image search: [Google]
1458503934828_1.jpg
3 KB, 68x79
>>29323719
>>
>>29323620
What really interests me is how Drill Instructors respond to deadpan, self depreciating humor.
>>
>>29323719
That is exactly why you get roasted! Roasting, unlike any other manner of ridicule or derision, is invariably punching up. It's done by a person or group to somebody they like and respect, often even recognize as their better. When done at a company party, it's always the boss that gets roasted, not the janitor.
>>
>>29323719
I am not convinced you know the definition of roasting. Perhaps you're a little slow. Yes?
>>
>>29323769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGVU07upY_k
>>
>>29323719
Holy shit that name. Lost
>>
>>29323818
I mean, I am a civilian so I don't know what goes on in basic, but if I had a giggle-worthy last name I'd totally use it to torture recruits
>>
>>29323719
Sgt. Diggles makes my willy do wiggles
>>
>>29323773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Trump was fuming red
>>
>black friday
>"recruits meet your Sr Drill Instructor Sgt Gay"
>its a 5'4" black dude
I knew joining the marines was a mistake.
>>
>>29324000

Did you think that was a funny comment?

Because it wasn't.
>>
>>29324017
Hi Sgt Gay

Sgt Gay confirmed. Everyone say hi to Sgt Gay
>>
>>29324017
lol what a gay
>>
>>29324017
Top kek this was a funny comment
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.