[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are snipers/squad marksmen always the smug bastards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 273x634) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 273x634
Why are snipers/squad marksmen always the smug bastards?
>>
>>29320092
it's like posting on 4chan

you can get away with for a long time then some guy who doesn't like you pops you in the back of the head at the range
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>29320092
Why are you making baseless assumptions?
>>
File: Skarpskytter i Kobani.jpg (1 MB, 3819x2636) Image search: [Google]
Skarpskytter i Kobani.jpg
1 MB, 3819x2636
Who wouldn't feel smug when you can sit scratching your ass 800m away from the action and just wait for some poor sap to show himself for too long?
>>
>>29320092
Because you watch too many movies
>>
>>29320092

I've heard from people that served in the infantry that a lot of snipers tended to be creepily sociopathic more than anything.
>>
>>29321162
I served in the leg, airborne and ranger infantry for 10 years and never once heard that.

Shove a thorn up your ass.
>>
>>29321175

I will proceed to do exactly that.

Thank you for your service Mr. Army Man
>>
>>29320092
There was Drale, a dude that was a sniper during the war in bosnia, stationed in Sarajevo and later Ozren and Vozuca.
He was doing heroin on duty and everyone called him Tigar (tiger) because he etched his rifle everywhere, he was a very good sniper too.
Then at the end of the war he was demobilized, he went crazy and still is crazy.
As kids we liked to tease him, some would talk to him normally, but he was never ordinary, you could see it long way away.
He sometimes walks sideways, gets piss drunk without talking a single word, we gave him weed to smoke but he fell asleep for 10 hours in the rain, sometimes we would all sit on a bench and when he exited the commieblock we would all bark, howl, screech like a creepy quire and he would run fast around the entire commeblock while chanting some phrases with numbers and coordinates, i dont know.
Then one time he sat on the edge of his balcony and he was on the 12th floor and he had a M-76 with his finger ready.
We all ran like bitches thinking someone will have his head popped but nothing happened.
He never did anything bad or aggressive in any way before. Dont know where he went bu he doesnt live here anymore
>>
>>29321332
...and the other 4,999 snipers were normal.
>>
>>29321332
interesting story mate
>>
>>29321347
Thats what they all say.
>>
>>29321347
sniper detected

hey guys theres a sniper over he
>>
>>29321347
>recoil
>>
>>29321162
you say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>29322449
they sometimes turn on their own and that is a bad thing
>>
Dont forget that some people have the idea that snipers are "sneaky"....Two men should look each other in the eye before they draw like in a cowboy movie...
>>
>>29320092
pshh nothing personell kiddo.
>>
>>29321469
what the fuck were you sa
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.