[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the secret of the German army that let them win every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: HusarenAngriff.jpg (190 KB, 1200x758) Image search: [Google]
HusarenAngriff.jpg
190 KB, 1200x758
What was the secret of the German army that let them win every battle they fought where they weren't stabbed in the back by Jews?
>>
>>29318774
The secret was Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29318774
Panzerschokolade.
>>
>>29318777
godly trips, but Why Did Jesus help the Nation that was split between Catholics and Protestants over nations that were fully one way or the other?
>>
>>29318774

they were racially superior
>>
>>29318777
Holy trips proves it. Deus Vult.
>>
>>29318791
They had twice the chance of getting it right.
>>
>>29318774
>win every battle they fought where they weren't stabbed in the back by Jews
You answered it right there lol
>>
>>29318774
For the first half of the war nobody else was serious about fighting (except Poland). If you read the account of the invasion of Norway, Hitler honestly expeted to meet resistance, or even secreted British regiments, and was amazed at how smoothly everything went.
>>
>>29318774
>/pol/ containment thread status: online
>>
>>29318866

it's a meme, you dip
>>
>Germany is invincible, because they have always won every battle, because all the ones they lost were jews fault
topkek.
Krauts actually believe this.
>>
The Germans were not infallible by any means. The whermacht was a top heavy beurocracy that fucked up on multiple occasions.

During the first year of operation Barbarossa, they didn't even issue winter gear until after the first snows because they thought it would hurt morale.... Big fucking mistake.

ALSO, THEY FOUGHT A LAND WAR IN RUSSIA AND TOOK ON THE ENTIRE CIVILISED WORLD SIMULTANEOUSLY... HIW THE FUCK IS THAT A GOOD IDEA.

Stop with the German infallibility meme, it's been proven wrong twice.
>>
>>29319878
>Krauts actually believe this.
I don't think even the krauts believe it any more. Krautboos on the other hand are as one-eyed as fuck.

Not that zee germans are bad fighters, but they needed to find temperance... if you're going to fight, don't try to fight EVERY motherfucker in the house at the same time.
>>
>>29319070
Tbh senpai I don't even know what a meme is anymore
>>
>>29318774
I understand the training of the lower-ranking officers had a great deal to do with the German effectiveness in World War I; small and separated units would be able to operate more independently than was usually the case; as the individual units also competed with one another though, this may have gone on to lose them the war, I am not too certain.

Then in World War II a lot lay in the value of their fast offense (the famous "Blitzkrieg" doctrine), with a great deal of effort being put into coordination so that the enemy could be outflanked and pincered to death.
>>
>>29318774
In WW2? They were the first to develop combined arms tactics, strategically they lost the war once the UK decided in 1940 not to negotiate for peace.

In WW1? Mainly incompetence on the french and uk side at the beginning of the war, afterwards the lost the attrition war.

In 1870? Better weapons and railways than the french.

The "jews" that prevent them from winning wars is a horrible geographic location without strategic resources.
>>
File: Pervitin.jpg (51 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
Pervitin.jpg
51 KB, 570x392
METHAMPHETAMINE FOR EVERYONE!
>>
>>29319990
>strategically they lost the war once the UK decided in 1940 not to negotiate for peace.
spot the bong.

The real reason they lost the war was because the generals actually listened to Hitler.
>>
>>29320014
...and decided to attack through the Ardennes, instead of carrying out Schliefen 2.0.
>>
>>29320039
That may be one of the few things Hitler got right.
>>
>>29320056
And Czechoslovakia, and Norway, and the no retreat order of 1942, among other things.
>>
>>29320070
>And Czechoslovakia
Hitler literally did nothing here, Czechland was literally given to Hitler by the dumb brits.

>Norway

The Norwegians barely fought m8.

Now lets talk about how Hitler stopped the Luftwaffe from wiping out the RAF so they could bomb cities and his plan of conquering the Soviet Union "by Christmas"
>>
>>29320014
Personally I think it was when they declared war on America in 1941. With the American's focusing on the war in the Pacific, they would of slowed down their support of the Allies in Europe. But Hitler had to bandwagon with Hirohito and declare war on the US too, bringing American GI's into Europe. At that point the war became un-winnable for the Axis powers.
>>
>>29320101
Every time i play Wolfenstein i wonder what the world would be like if Germany won.

I don't actually think it would be as 1984 as all media depicts.
>>
>>29320082
German generals were ready to do a coup to stop Hitler from demanding land from Czechoslovakia.
You are completely biased if you think Norway was anything but a brilliant move. Hitler read Britain's intentions and preempted its move with an amphibious invasion against the RN.

>Now lets talk about how Hitler stopped the Luftwaffe from wiping out the RAF so they could bomb cities
Ah, so you have no idea what you are talking about. Got it.
>>
>>29320113
>Ah, so you have no idea what you are talking about. Got it.
I was saying the same about you m9

Hitlerboo pls go
>>
>>29320101
>With the American's focusing on the war in the Pacific
America had already agreed to a Germany-first policy before 1941. It was one of the reasons why Britain and Netherlands agreed to go along with sanctions on Japan. Otherwise there would have been no Pearl Harbor.

>But Hitler had to bandwagon with Hirohito and declare war on the US too
The reason for Germany's declaration of war is stated in plain sight in their declaration. They declared because the US was already fighting Germany all but officially, and was making it clear that they would soon join the war full time on their own terms. It was literally better for Germany to be able to sink American shipping rather than let the US support Britain with impunity.
>>
>>29318774

In the bible god repeatedly used other nations to punish Israel for not obeying his rules. Might still be true to this day.

>>29318791

Churches are irrelevant. You only need to read the teachings of Jesus. The original 4 gospels. You need to be aware that Paul was not an original disciple, and his experience was one of punishment. It can put you in a negative mindset.

That said, I'm no expert.

>>29318798

Germans are part Celt, part Saxon, part Norman, part Norse, and part Roman... using genetics to justify nationalism is a fallacy because according to that concept, we are all mutts and racial purity is a lie.
>>
>>29320113
>Now lets talk about how Hitler stopped the Luftwaffe from wiping out the RAF so they could bomb cities

Not that guy but, isn't that basically what happened?

>Luftwaffe bombing RAF bases, have the whole airforce on the ropes
>Everything was going great until the Jerrys accidentally London
>Everyone is shocked by the bombing of a major civilian population
>Hilter: "This is actually a good idea, we'll bomb them so hard it will demoralised them and they will be unable to fight back. Keep doing it."
>But the exact opposite happened, it only strengthed the resolve of England to fight the evil Nazis and gave the RAF the time they needed to lick their wounds and take it back to the Luftwaffe
>>
>>29320142
No, that's not what happened. This is what happened.
>Luftwaffe bombing RAF bases, bases get repaired within hours mostly
>RAF gaining strength both in terms of aircraft and pilots
>Jerries however think that everything is going great and that airdromes they bombed are wiped off the face of the earth forever.
>Jerries: "It's now time to finish off the remaining stragglers, and to draw them out of hiding, we need to target something they have to defend, such as London."
Your version is pretty much the completely opposite of what happened.
>>
>>29320151
nah
>>
>>29318842
Then again, the Battle for Norway took twice as long as the Battle for France
>>
>>29320164
So two days?
>>
>>29320127
>America had already agreed to a Germany-first policy before 1941

Huh, I did not know that. But even with all of the support the US was dumping into Europe prior to Pearl Harbor, they still couldn't pull the trigger and jump in. American's didn't want to go to war in Europe again. This was the whole motive for Pearl Harbor. Yamamoto though that the America had grown too soft, and would give up on the idea of war completely if they were smacked around hard and fast enough. Of course, it didn't work out that way, the Japs didn't cripple the navy as they needed it to, and it only became a rally cry for the US forces.
>>
>>29320171
That's the narrative we are given today, but history tells us American government can manipulate public opinion pretty easily and pull the trigger on a war whenever it wants. WW2 would have been a far easier war to justify than WW1, even without Pearl Harbor.

>Yamamoto though that the America had grown too soft
This, too, is myth. Pearl Harbor was a calculated gamble designed to give Japan enough time to take some clay and set up a defensive perimeter. They attacked Pearl Harbor and Philippines, then later Midway, fully expecting (and hoping) the Americans would fight back immediately so they can sink the boats that are coming their way. Japanese calculus always saw the Americans as overaggressive, not soft.
>>
>>29320158
nope thats pretty much what happened, luftwaffe attrition rates were always higher than RAF, even during the brief period when they were causing the RAF to lose strength they were losing strength more rapidly.

the germans lost the battle because they hadnt planned for it and the british had
>>
>>29320014
>delay attack on Moscow by three weeks
>get stuck 8km in front of it
I wonder how von Bock felt
>>
>>29320127

> US was already fighting Germany all but officially

there is literally no difference between sinking German subs if they attack US shipping and 50 divisions landing in France and 1000 bombers over Berlin on a regular basis.
>>
>>29323145
Yes, there is no big difference between 1000 us bombers and 1000 brit bombers build with American steel, carrying American bombs, running on American oil.
>>
>>29320136
>Germans are part Celt, part Saxon, part Norman, part Norse, and part Roman... using genetics to justify nationalism is a fallacy because according to that concept, we are all mutts and racial purity is a lie.

Do you have autism?
>>
>>29319935

a meme is just a lie that most people enjoy repeating
>>
>>29323145
Germany was losing either way. They could either choose to get choked to death slowly without doing anything about it, or they could try their luck in their one chance at winning by denying American shipping to Britain.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.