[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you own guns if you went to the loony bin for a sudoku attempt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1418076268612.jpg (84 KB, 803x790) Image search: [Google]
1418076268612.jpg
84 KB, 803x790
Can you own guns if you went to the loony bin for a sudoku attempt? Don't worry I plan on storing them at a friends house. Won't be a stat for the gun grabbers.
>>
>>29316364
My friend keeps his shit at his cousins house for the same reason. His was voluntary though
>>
"Any person who has been “adjudicated as a mental defective” or “committed to a mental institution” is prohibited"
>>
I don't know how it works federally, but some states reinstate your gun rights after a few years of being evaluated.
>>
>>29316364
In Illinois, I got denied years back for being in a mental health facility within the past 5 years or some shit. But this was at least 10 years ago so it may have changed.
>>
Were you committed involuntarily? That will be deciding factor in this.
>>
>>29316477
This, because of >>29316389.

Also >>29316418
>>
>>29316364
do us all a favor and don't buy a gun.
>>
I got a 5150 basically hospital observation 1-2 days then released years back and I think as far as 5150 goes they only stop you if you live in California

Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>29316521
Please go. I don't care about your opinion. I could buy a gun and off myself right now if I wanted to. I have self-control and am taking precautions as mentioned on the OP. As it stands, I would never use a gun to off myself.
>>
>>29316535

From what I know, 5150 is an still involuntary process, however temporary. Even if it's only CA state law it may show up on your record.

I don't know if there's a way to check besides going to a gun store and trying to pass a 4473 though.
>>
>>29316679
And that's due to respect for firearms and not being a stat for the gun grabbers. I'd much rather shoot up a bag of smack, and pass away blissfully and peacefully.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 686x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 686x638
>tfw your files are sealed and don't affect your purchases
>>
>>29316694
If you were unstable enough to try and off yourself in the past, what means you wont get butt hurt and try to off someone else? Fucking mentals these days ruin everything.
>>
>>29316736
Because the vast majority of the mentally ill are not violent towards others? I don't suffer from psychosis or schizophrenia. Pls go. I could run people over with my car.
>>
File: beavis.jpg (149 KB, 595x447) Image search: [Google]
beavis.jpg
149 KB, 595x447
>>29316364
Yes OP, you may just have to get your rights restored.
Just because you were being an edgy faggot and wanted to die, doesn't mean you shouldn't own a gun.
Half of all firearm owners are nutjobs anyway, so It doesn't really make a difference.
Just think smart OP.
Shall.
Not.
Be.
Infringed.
>>
>>29316364
I really want to rub my hard cock between her thighs and let her grind her buttcheeks across my throbbing cock.

Yummy.
>>
>>29316814
>Her
>>
>>29316814
>her
anon...
>>
>>29316832
>>29316846
Fuck off a healthy man can dream too!
>>
File: sudoku.gif (4 KB, 305x300) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.gif
4 KB, 305x300
>>29316364
>sudoku attempt
>sudoku
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.