[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underground Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: underground bunker.jpg (149 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
underground bunker.jpg
149 KB, 962x642
Say, for whatever reason (be it nuclear holocaust or Communist invasion), you're confined to an underground bunker much like the one in this picture. What gun would you use to defend yourself with, and why?
>>
>>29314874
A big fuck off door
>>
M16A2 with the burst cam removed.
>>
>>29314874
>nuclear holocaust

If only hitler had done that instead. The world would be a much better place.
>>
Really, if I was stupid enough to have an underground bunker and have it be well known enough and accessible enough that people can break into it, I deserve to die.

Assuming people do get in, CROWS.

Good luck getting down the hallway with a phantom Ma Deuce spraying lead at you and no cover of any kind.
>>
>>29314874
>nuclear holocaust
So a nuclear apocalypse that didnt actually happen?
>>
>>29314883
/thread
>>
>>29314994
>>
>>29315072

Except furries are useless fags and /pol/ at least has an ideology.
>>
>>29315360
Really, they're both useless fags, and they're both just trying to find a sense of belonging and bolster their self esteem.
>>
>>29315370
Same could be said for republicans liberals normies anyone
>>
>>29315387
There's no way to measure this empirically, but I'd put money on both groups having lower levels of economic achievement and life satisfaction than the norm for their race and socioeconomic background.
>>
>>29314874
>What gun would you use to defend yourself with, and why?

7.62 AK for fucking obvious reasons.
>>
>>29315072
nigger not everyone who goes to /pol/ is a stormfag
>>
>>29314874
some sort of less direct fire weapons, like explosives
>>
>>29314874
A bulpup, maybe a P90, or go for a bling F2000

Whatever it is, it will have a fucking powerful light on it.
>>
>>29315360
We don't fucking care. It's not related.
>>
Cyka blyat the sensible choice is an Obrez peestol with a hammer+sickle engraved on the side
>>
BB gun
>>
File: Bastard.jpg (26 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
Bastard.jpg
26 KB, 400x218
>>29314874
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.