[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An ex-friend of mine told me he was going to attempt to purchase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
An ex-friend of mine told me he was going to attempt to purchase a firearm and this terrifies the fuck out of me, because I do not think he's mentally sound. He said he knows how to past any evaluations thanks to this board and says he will kill me and my family all because one member of mine came out as a transsexual.

This family member is much more well adjusted than this man is which might be a surprise to many people here. He says he will be doing "God's work" by eliminating evil from the planet started with my tranny sibling. I need some advise for dealing with lunatics such as this. Should I get a gun myself for the protection of my family?

Nobody talks shit to me or them without getting the horns first. Even if one of my family is mentally ill.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>29314007
>tranny family member
>someone wants to kill them
What's the problem? Sounds like he's trying to help the country.
>>
>>29314032

Fuck off bigot.
>>
>>29314032
You still be encouraging the mentally unstable regardless of which side you chose.
>>
I think trannies are mentally ill, but so is the person you're talking about. I also don't believe they should be hunted down and killed.

Do you have his threats recorded anywhere? Text message? Voicemail? Facebook? Go to a court and file for a restraining order if you do; even if you don't it wouldn't hurt to try. With an active restraining order against him, he won't be able to purchase a firearm from a dealer. He will fail the background check.

From there, work with law enforcement to protect yourself. I assume you are armed? If not, buy a gun and become proficient with it? Have your family member do the same.
>>
>>29314007
Fucking christ you faggot, grow a pair.

>>Hurr the big evil moron said hes gonna kill people

If you think it's a real threat, talk to the god damn police about it. Highly unlikely you'll be in a place to defend your tranny family member. If you insist, then buy a fucking gun you weak willed libtard.

>>Hurr da horns

Kill yourself and your mentally ill family member, make the world better.
>>
File: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (33 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png
33 KB, 600x700
>>29314045
>>
>>29314063
He's only made verbal threats out of the blue so I couldn't get near a tape recorder in time to get it down. I basically have nothing.

>>29314064
If I recall, he did told me he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder which was a relief for me since I know for sure he would fail the background check, but he was always kind of a sneaky individual so this part freaks me out.
>>
/k/ is really not the place to look for an objective opinion.
>>
I find it funny how you come asking for advise from a board I inhabit, OP.
>>
>>29314108

kek
>>
>>29314090
If he's going to murder someone do you think he's going to stop by a background check?
Fucking naive child.
>oh no heroin is illegal better stop selling
>oh no they passed a gun law better hand these in dawg.
>>
>>29314007
If it's legit, file a police report, then get a gun to defend your tranny kin and learn how to use it responsibly. It's the only thing to do.
>>
>>29314090
Just go to the police you fucking stooge.

ITT OP ia a faggot and is making this entire thing up.
>>
>>29314159

>gives a serious reply
>then calls OP a troll
Moron.
>>
>>29314007

>He said he knows how to past
>how to past
>past

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>29314045
Fuck off, faggot. Time for you to return to Tumblr.
>>29314048
One is less evil and disgusting. The other is bringing shame to his family and dragging society down the gutter with him.
>>
File: 1414176742692.jpg (16 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
1414176742692.jpg
16 KB, 220x308
Get yourself a gun, and protect you and your family from the zealot.
>>
>>29314090
Short of living in a freedom hating state, being "diagnosed" with bipolar don't mean shit.
>>
>>29314108
o kurwa this gon b gud

Seriously though fucking prove it so we know the ensuing shit storm is authentic.
>>
>>29314007
I'd tell your transsexual buddy to get a gun to defend themselves, but the mentally ill aren't legally allowed to protect themselves. Sorry.
>>
>>29314007
tell him to wait 5 years the tranny will commit suicide
>>
1. Buy a gun.
2. If you have evidence, get a restraining order against psycho-fag
3. Realize psycho-fag will try to kill you whether or not he has access to a gun.
4. Buy more guns.

I see no problem without a solution here.
>>
>>29314007
>waah what do i do!!!
>007
Why don't you and your transblack sibling do the American thing and gun down that shithead when he shows up?

This is his first gun so he probably doesn't know how to shoot. Remember to shout "Mozambique!" as you exercise your 2nd Amendment rights defending your life and liberty so he knows he's dealing with a faggot memester.
>>
>>29314007
>Nobody talks shit to me or them without getting the horns first
I was with you until you went full edgy
>>
File: tarantula fangs.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tarantula fangs.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>29314467
>trannies
>evil
>what an odd way to spell "annoying"

I don't know anon, cold murder because you can't make peace with that one time you had wild, drunken sex with another man is pretty evil and hilariously pathetic.
>>
>>29314681
Gender dysphoria isn't an infection that disqualifies one from owning a firearm.
>>
>>29314738
This
>>
Too tired to point out why this bait is terrible.
>>
>>29314007
Why don't you challenge him to take out a gay strip club, or the office of a plastic surgeon that would imaginably be doing transsexual surgery, or a transsexualism handling psychiatric ward? What is he stupid, if he has something against trannies, why does he want to massacre your family, just because one of them, instead of doing the obvious thing and targeting a whole group of people who are all behind the very thing he's against? Does he really have to be dumb as a brick just because he's deranged?
>>
>>29314823
That gif really got me, man.
>>
>>29314756
Stop bringing up irrelevant shit, this has nothing to do with Transenglish people or anything like that, so don't go into obnoxious tangents like telling me that I should be mowing down a bunch of poo-in-the-loos.
>>
File: 1456936505974.png (2 MB, 1404x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456936505974.png
2 MB, 1404x1600
>>29317638
lmao what

Are you high or are you just off your meds or something?
>>
>>29318058
I have given a highly illustrative example, i happen to know a lot of obnoxious enthusiastically transenglish jungle marketers, among various such types, but that IS a clearly different issue than the focus of this thread, so it makes no fucking sense to expect to be able to laugh at one to dismiss the other.
>>
>>29314020
Indeed, but he should get a gun because self-defense is a natural right.
>>
>>29318269
Yeah, you should go back to taking the thorazine.
>>
File: 1457300022933.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1457300022933.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>29318373

>1st Degree Murder
>Self Defense
>>
File: respectful.jpg (39 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
respectful.jpg
39 KB, 320x280
>>29318564
You know what, I will be very respectful of your infatuation with antipsychotics and with people in the business of dishing out antipsychotics and will make a point of observing people who are deemed good candidates for zombification(and I mean new people selections) and observing the effects of antipsychotics on people who some may want zombified.
>>
>>29314108
Please let this be real. I know it isn't, but I want to believe.
>>
>>29314959
But it should be.
>>
>>29314007
I believe that trannies are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own firearms.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29314007
>actual death threat
Why the fuck haven't you gotten authorities involved, you tremendous faggot? NICS can't do shit if there's nothing on record.
>>
>>29314467
>murder is less degenerate than something that doesn't directly harm anyone else
>murdering a transsexual's entire family is better than a transsexual merely existing
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
Educate him about the bible. The book of jasher or jubilees explains the real reason why God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah.

Jesus protected a prostitute.

Jesus even exclaimed that people murder each other thinking they are doing God's will, but they are not.
>>
File: d24.jpg (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
45 KB, 250x250
>>29314007
>death threats to me and my family
>better post on /k/ about it instead of going to the police
>>
>>29319642
>I want /pol/ to leave...
No.
>>
>>29314007
>tranny dies
>nut job dies/gets locked up for life

dunno, seems like it all works out in the end
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.