[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any /k/ops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 233x216
A good friend and fellow LEO was shot on duty today. In critical condition. Any other LE here?
>>
OP here, idk ... just having a hard time with it all.
>>
>>29311600
I have been thinking about becoming a cop for what that's worth
Best of luck to your friend
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 450x444
>shitcongo police
>>
>>29311698
Op again, I know I know. Areas out there are basically the fucking congo
>>
>chiraq leo
Doing god's work anon
>>
ANOTHER PIG ON THE SPIT, A GOOD DEED SHALL BE WRIT
>>
In the Army, we made fun of people too stupid to get out of the way of incoming fire. The Purple Heart was a failure badge.
>>
File: 1457844580413.gif (3 MB, 426x214) Image search: [Google]
1457844580413.gif
3 MB, 426x214
>>29312291
>Inna HMMWV
>Get IED'd because sandnigger Ali knew when the road was last swept.
>Lose half of skull and three limbs.
>Receive Purple Heart
>"Lol failure badge"
>>
but they have all those gun laws, how did he get shot? that's impossible
>>
>>29311600
I read the SCC blog, how accurate is it in general? If it is, it seems like we're in a death spiral.

best wishes
>>
>enforcing largely bullshit arbitrary laws
>thinking you're actually helping people
>more rights than regular citizens

Fuck off.
>>
>>29312344
they should just make crime illegal.
>>
>>29312509
faggot
>>
>>29312509
Someone's still salty about that 3 year old speeding ticket
>>
>>29311600
What was he shot with?
>>
>>29311600
Michigan leo here. East side of the state.
>>
>>29311600
Sorry to hear OP, best wishes for your pal.
>>
>>29312509
/thread

inb4 "vote to change it if you dont like it".

FUCK OFF YOU KNOW THE GAME IS SET AND RIGGED. ONLY VOTING THAT WILL CHANGE ANYTHING NOW IS VOTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS AND EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT.

I believe in law and order to an extent, but >>29312509
is the hard truth of it today. police forces are the dogs of war for the police state tyranny we are are now living under.
>>
>>29312291
>not understanding the psychology of denial
>>
>>29312523
>>29312534
statist bootlickers right here
>>
>>29312534

Salty =/= wrong
>>
>>29312291
You either never served or yoi were a REMF. Nobody in ANY combat arms MOS talks like that.
>>
File: 1.png (8 KB, 2000x1179) Image search: [Google]
1.png
8 KB, 2000x1179
>>29311600
stay strong brother. ignore the edge masters
>>
>>29312560
Should have never let you niggers have freedom
>>
>>29312607
admittedly that was a mistake.
that and giving women the right to leave the house and vote
>>
>>29312572
>>29312574
Not sure if black lives matter protester or sovereign citizen
>>
>>29312606
>edge masters
>innocent, hard-working, tax-paying americans who dont like living under the boot of statist oppression = edgemasters
ok autismo
>>
>>29312560
its not the police officers fault they have to enforce laws that you dont agree with. its the necessary evil, otherwise you have no laws and niggers run free.

someone out doing their job was shot and will probably die an become the 26th LEO death this year and all you have to say is "fuck off". i wish police officers could decide who to help and not help cause you and >>29312509 along with all the other niggers out their dont deserve help when you need it.
>>
>>29312331
You know what the fuck I'm talking about, shit bird.
>>
>>29312549
Crash into a wall or get shot at a domestic.
>>
>>29311600
Best of luck to him. Hope he makes it through.

>>29312509
See you on your 13th birthday newfriend.
>>
>>29312678
watch the edge there mr
>>
>>29312627
hell with that phony BLM bullshit.
we're talking about getting back to basic constitutional freedom and liberty. and restraining the powers of government to their original purpose and limits as outlined in the constitution.
The fed govt has become nothing but power mad micro managing control freaks and now states like california and new york have also been out of control for far too long and everyone has accepted it as the new norm. well it's not fair or just.
nothing edgy about it. Its called American constitutionalism.
>>
>>29311600
Sorry about your friend officer anon. I live in the suburbs (just outside of cook county) and see all the media putting cops on blast for just doing their jobs. Shit like this happens and all the news cares about is reporting that a cop shot a nig that was swinging a bat or resisting arrest while flipping around a knife.

I have a friend that was a cop in chicago but moved out to the suburbs. It would suck to be policing an area where the government doesn't even support your work.
>>
>>29312702
and somehow this is the leo's fault? and when they get murdered its a good thing? what do you think of the niggers who kill them? also am i being detained
>>
>>29312702
Rand your seat in the senate chamber is getting cold
>>
>>29312661
i'm not celebrating that a cop was killed. it truly saddens me, for many reasons.
but you continue to ignore the fact of the matter. too many laws, many of them are unjust in and of themselves by the very nature of their intrusion into the personal private lives, and the restrictions they place on the innocent pursuits and activities of ordinary citizens.
>>
>>29312719
i never said it was the cops fault. i never said or implied it was a good thing a cop was killed.
>>
>>29312737
>>29312750
i understand that but what are they to do?

im guessing neither of you are >>29312509 but shit like that is retarded. dudes friend was shot and people come and say shit like that
>>
>>29311600
These things happen. Apply for a job, get charged with it. If he didn't want to die perhaps he would be a ticket taker.
>>
>>29312725
funny how you people turn your back on the constitution and the freedom and liberty it was designed to preserve.
feel like a traitor much? or are you soooo indoctrinated into the us vs. them paradigm of cops vs: "everyone else who's not a cop or military or government is a criminal and needs to be restricted and controlled"

Cops are on many fronts, enforcing unjust and unfair laws and fuckgin up people lives in the process. im not defending violent, destructive niggers and hardcore thugs. I'm just against the myriad of ridiculous laws that infringe on people's rights and liberties way beyond anything that was originally spelled out in the constitution and the bill of rights.
>>
>>29312810
cops dont make the laws. they are a necessary evil
>>
>>29312763
>what are they to do?
i dont know. i respect that they have a difficult challenge with this job and the non-corrupt ones may have taken the job with the idea of "helping people".
But the end is that they are unfortunately required to enforce all these laws that are sometimes either just retarded or downright inhuman, unfair and wrong.

Also, it is my understanding that regular police like city, county and state aren't really there to "help and protect people" as much as their actual job is to "protect the state" and "enforce its laws"
>>
>>29312534
>Someone's still salty about that time the state arbitrarily decided you had to pay them despite engaging in conduct that harmed no one

Really nigger? Really? If the self-defense laws were adjusted such that average citizens could carry everywhere and make fleeing felon shoots without penalty, the prisons would be empty and no one would need police. They are just as bad as the so-called "criminals" they "protect" us from.
>>
>>29312826
Wrong. In the United States, there is no such thing as a "necessary evil."

I am a free man. I govern myself. Fuck you and your arbitrary laws.
>>
>>29312826
well unfortunately that sort of makes cops evil. not saying they should be shot in the street. but they are the delivery and enforcement agents of this evil, overbearing control system we have.
>>
>>29312863
>Also, it is my understanding that regular police like city, county and state aren't really there to "help and protect people" as much as their actual job is to "protect the state" and "enforce its laws"
police officers jobs are to respond/observe crime and apprehend those suspected to commit said crimes all this protect us shit is to make people feel good.

>>29312879
ok sovereign citizen. you guys are delusional

>>29312880
the cops are not evil there are plenty of laws that are good, we need the police to enforce these laws. the evil is the unfair laws that they have no say in and are forced to enforce
>>
>>29311600
I thought of being a cop but the sad truth is I'm too damn libertarian. I would enjoy the action and adventure, and the whiteknight side of me would be glad to help protect people from robbery and murder and shit, but I just wouldn't be willing to enforce half of the stupid bullshit laws we have. I'm not willing to be part of sending people to jail for years and years for nonviolent crime.
>>
>>29312661
>its not the police officers fault they have to enforce laws that you dont agree with.

>i wish police officers could decide who to help and not help

Does not compute.
>>
>>29312548
A gun, probably.
>>
>>29312910
>the cops are not evil...
That's true to a point, I don't hate them like some of these fags >>29312509 >>29312266 because I know they don't write the laws, but the truth is most people who don't agree with them don't become cops. The job tends to attract the type of people who agree with most intrusive laws, and enforce them all anyway because "rules are rules". And I hate those types of people.
>>
>>29312927
>LEOs are forced to help everybody and enforce
unjust laws
>niggers and sovereign citizen fucks still get help even though they hate the police and wish them harm
>I wish LEOs didnt have to help these fucks
is it hard now?
>>
>>29312967
>And I hate those types of people.
and i get that but that is generalizing the whole police force and THAT is retarded. literally what the media does.
>>
Fuck cops. If they were worth a damn we wouldn't have any niggers shitting up a storm.

With all that militarized equipment you have, and the ability to track down practically anyone using a cell phone or your handy dandy laptop, you still can't find missing children, rapists, nogs, or anyone huh?

You're all a fucking joke. Just a double dose of cellulite and estrogen stuffed into a XXXL polyester suit. Worthless Faggots.

Except your friend OP, he probably actually might have been useful today, being a bullet sponge and all. He put his duty before himself Props to him, the rest of you silver haired, oily necked, self entitled shit stains should take some notes from that guy.
>>
But thanks for the brake light ticket, you useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>29313066
>people like you on /k/
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday near anon
happy birthday to you
hip hip
hooray
hip hip
hooray
hip hip
hooray

happy 13th.
>>
>>29313010
I never said every single one of them are. There are decent cops out there. I just said the necessity to enforce unjust laws prevents almost all decent people from becoming cops. I generally don't like anyone who would be willing to take a job where they know they'll be sending people to prison for many years for putting something in their body or selling a substance--or for owning full retard weapons for that matter.

Besides, I go to a tech school which has a law enforcement program. Every single one of those fags in it is the worst kind of hypocritical stuck-up whiteknight asshole.
>>
>>29313086
>>29312684

Still not understanding the 13 meme. Implying that they're a child?
>>
>>29313109
its probably a retarded program. we have some here and non of those fags become cops. you dont go to a tech school to become a cop.

what are ya learning?
>>
>>29313128
>Being that edgy towards people who are just doing their job
>Wishing for them to get shot or hurt

Generally, yes. Either that or they're extremely salty at a parking ticket.
>>
>>29313138
Computer systems, actually. I'm kind of a /k/-/g/ hybrid.

I'm in Maine. In all my experience of cops here, they've been assholes. They sign up for the action and justice and shit, literally nothing violent or serious happens here except when the odd trailer trash alcoholic shoots his wife every couple of years, so they take out their pent up energy on the drug users, who for the most part keep to themselves and don't cause trouble up here. They stick their nose into every thing and take the slightest excuse to try to operate like the big boys in SWAT or whatever, they make super-serious armed raids on small time petty pill dealers' houses all the time.

What about you? What part of the country are you in?
>>
>>29313148
Its not about them getting shot or hurt you fucking idiot, it's about them doing their fucking job. Which obviously OPs friend was doing, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten shot.

Simply saying, they should all follow suit. There's literally no excuse for a fraction of the crime that they allow. They're nothing but suited up niggers on a high horse.
>>
>>29313198
im in WA. im an aspiring leo so maybe my views are skewed. Seattle PD has its problems with commando leos every once in a while but for the most part police here are fine.
>>
>>29311600
No sympathy here.

Jack boot
>>
>>29313282
Well in cities they have real violent crime to work out their energy and fulfill their operator fantasies.

Maine I actually think is a good example of why the war on drugs could be ended without the country devolving into anarchy or whatever the conservatives think would happen. Up here fucking everyone does hard drugs, but they just keep to themselves. Violence is rare. Lots of the users even have jobs. But the police unfairly crack down on them and sentence them as heavily as the law allows because they have nothing else to do and want to feel important.
>>
>>29313381
i dont live in seattle just the only police problems i can think of for WA come from there.
i dont know what to say honestly. i understand your problem with police up there though
>>
>>29313424
Yeah. It's given me a general bias against cops to be honest. I've seen people smoke pot and take opiates recreationally that aren't harming society any, be convicted on every tiny bullshit charge they could come up with to get the longest sentence the legal system could give them. Hell, I've seen dealers that actually made a productive living for themselves without leeching off welfare, just by growing and selling pot. The extreme sentences they give these people aren't justice at all, and I can't stand cops that choose to take part in that system.
>>
>>29312266
LET EM ROAST TILL THEY CRISPY BURNT
SAY IT WITH ME FUCK THE POLICE
>>
>>29313475
police dont have final say in what they get charged with but i can see your problem. i just dont know
>>
How do I be FBI or Marshal?
>>
>>29313556
.mil experience or leo experience and lateral w/ college degree. FBI has some great internship programs for when you are in college if you dont have experience in .mil or leo. Marshal is one of the hardest to get into. Pretty much you need a shit ton of .mil or le experience with some college. Get luck and have a spotless record
>>
Fuck 'em. He knew the risk.
>>
>>29311600

Fellow LEO here.

I'm sorry friend, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's tough as shit out there, I know exactly what you're going through, and I just want you to know that whatever happens, or however it turns out, it's going to be okay.

Spend some time with his family if he has any. They're going to need the support more than anything.
>>
>>29311600
Not yet but I am going to Chicago to take the CPD exam. Hope your friend recovers.
>>
>>29314113
Oh, fuck off. You don't know him and you don't know the circumstances. Are you this willing to pounce on the defense of anyone outside of law enforcement? No? You don't give a fuck who's guilty or innocent. Fuck you and fuck this guy. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
>>
>>29311600
Lemme guess. Dindu did do then dinu nuffin.

Also predicting either a Hi Point .380 or a Lorcin .25acp, both stolen out of somebody's home out of county several years ago.
>>
>>29312600
Dunno. I was combat arms and if someone actually got SHOT (an extreme rarity) instead of betting blown up we called it the enemy marksmanship award.

It was a joke, but still.
>>
>>29314155

Out of all of the threads on /k/ you just have to sit in this one and shitpost.

If you think I wouldn't care if someone else got shot or got cancer or whatever the fuck, you're delusional, it is literally my job to care. The government pays me to care about and take care of the citizens in my jurisdiction, and you sovereign citizen wannabe badasses that pretend laws don't apply to you and have wet dreams about ambushing and killing us, are insane to say the least.

We don't come into homebrew threads or explosive threads and shit it up, so how about you fuck off out of the LEO thread so I can try to console a guy who's friend is fighting for his life specifically because he wanted to do something he saw as meaningful.

If you feel so strongly about this topic, do me a favor and actually try to wage a guerilla war on us, I'd love to smoke you assholes out. Not even as a cop, just because I hate you morons.

I'm not going to respond to anything after this post, so don't waste your time.
>>
>>29314208
Good for you brother. Stay safe
>>
>>29311600
>A good friend and fellow LEO was shot on duty today.

Good, with luck he will die.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 480x720
>>29314208
This. Sovereign Citizen fucks are almost as awful as the BLM nigs and their white guilt cucks.
>>
>>29314208

>get paid to take care of citizens

Wrong.

You get paid to punish people AFTER they ruin someone else's life.

Unless that person is in power or has money, then they get frew reign.

Or if that person convicts a victimless crime in which case they get rolled on hard with dogs then sentenced to the mandatory minimum.

Dont piss in our ears and tell us its raining.
>>
>>29314113

>tough as shit
>"dangerous" job doesnt even break the top 20 in fatalities.

You and yours can shove it. We all know that when the going gets tough you fags circle the wagons to protect yourselves.
>>
File: 1456906880029.jpg (60 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1456906880029.jpg
60 KB, 474x503
>>29312291
Good god, you're so fucking cool. How can I be more like you?
>>
>>29314310

Courts punish offenders. Police only enforce the laws
>>
>>29314310
Police punish no one. The courts decide what they get charged with and what their sentence will be. Educate yourself blm fag
>>
>>29314378
>the literal mailed fist of the punitive legal system
>punish no one

topkek
>>
>>29314472
They bring criminals in to face judgement in the courts. That's not punishment. "Travel" out of this thread pls
>>
>>29314489
>implying cops don't sneak their own punishment in whenever possible
>>
I know there's a lot of good cops but many are horrible people.

I was arrested for possession with intent to distribute for having 2 separate gram bags of hash (they were two different types - both bags had the name of the type of hash on them). This took place in Massachusetts where hash is a class C substance while marijuana is a class D (even though they're both the same fucking drug). Possession with intent to distribute a class C is a felony, possession with intent to distribute a class D is a misdemeanor. So because I had hash instead of straight up marijuana I was facing a felony charge. The arresting officer, a state trooper, also stole $200 I had just taken out from the bank in a bank envelope with the fucking receipt in it. He lied about where he found it - said he found it in my bag in the back seat instead of the trunk where it actually was - so that he could claim in was in reach of the driver and make defending myself in court harder. I ended up getting off of it in court (I was a first time offender) but it cost me time and money. All of this over hash in a state where marijuana is decriminalized.

Fuck enforcing bullshit laws, fuck corrupt cops. I wouldn't lose any sleep knowing that fucker catches a bullet in the line of duty. He was maybe 26 years old (5 years ago) when he pulled that shit, what kind of shit do you think has he pulled since then? How much money has he stolen, fake police reports has he written?
>>
Friendly reminder that all cops are bastards
>>
>>29314489

Being kidnapped by a cop and being thrown in a government cage is the first step of punishment. Cops exercise discretion and courtesy all the time so don't say they just "enforce the law".
>>
>>29314510
That's unfortunate but one bad cop doesn't mean they are all bad. Nothing is more irritating than people bashing all police cause one bad incident they had.

>>29314526
kek sovereign citizens are truly delusional
>>
>>29311600
Where's a good place to buy ex-LE glocks? I'm sure there's no disadvantage to buying used and I know you guys tend to leave decent sights on your old guns.
>>
>>29314576
a lgs that has em
>>
>>29314567
>spits out an ad hominem when faced with facts

Are you saying cops don't ever look the other way when their own ranks break the law?
>>
>>29314567

I KNOW, RIGHT?

JUST BECAUSE SOME NAZIS KILLED MILLIONS DON'T MEAN THEY ARE ALL BAD

SERIOUSLY MOST NAZIS ARE OK GUYS

JUST LIKE HOW MOST COPS ARE OK GUYS
>>
>>29314584
my local shops suck
>>
>>29314587
What facts? Kidnapping is a criminal act, the police do not kidnap anyone.

>>29314588
Apples and oranges
>>
>>29314608
Maybe online idk. My lgs have em
>>
>>29314611

>imprisonment=/=kidnapping
>fines=/=theft
>capital punishment=/=murder
>what you actually believe
>>
>>29314633
What does the world look like to a sovereign citizen? What should we do with those who break the law?
>>
All i'm saying is...most of the time people just need some dindu's or scum bag killed...do we really need to pay separate people yearly salaries when any able bodied person can do it?

#NSAcollectingdataonpotentialproblems
>>
>>29314588
My god you're a moron.
>>
>>29314633
Words mean things, and each word you tried to compare has a distinct legal, philosophical, and dictionary meaning. Analogies and synonyms only take you so far.
>>
>>29314611
>the government that i work for said it is ok so it is
>>
>>29314773
you are crazy
>>
>>29314804

what's really crazy is cops enforcing the whim of a state that has demonstrated itself to be irrational and brutal, then insisting they protect people and society
>>
>>29314835
I'm not insisting anything.
>>
>>29314835
You're insane.

I know, because the government can declare you insane and try to treat you against your will.

Checkmate, atheist.
>>
>>29314855
>I'm not insisting
>every cop says it
>every bootlicker says it
>>
I work dispatch for a major urban police department.

Best wishes for OPs friend.

Meanwhile I'll answer any questions about the job.
>>
>>29314865

China? The former USSR? Oh right, California. Same thing really.
>>
File: izibob.jpg (25 KB, 504x337) Image search: [Google]
izibob.jpg
25 KB, 504x337
>>29311600

ACAB
>>
>>29314891
Applied/applying to several big city depts. will being an Asian minority fuck me? Most depts I looked are mostly white or black. any advice on the poly? And selection board? Not all have them but one I applied to does(DC Metro)
>>
>>29314871
>muh bootlicker
do you travel instead of drive?
>>
File: R-23081-1147454307.jpeg.jpg (25 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
R-23081-1147454307.jpeg.jpg
25 KB, 300x298
>>29314931

damn straight
>>
>>29314928
For dispatch or Leo?
>>
>>29314943
LEO. Just finished my bachelors.
>>
>>29314928
>will being an Asian minority fuck me?
Maybe, it shouldn't. There is few asian LEOs here in the midwest becuase there is few asians around but NYC is full of them so I assume you should be good.
>any advice on the poly?
We don't do that in my state.
>And selection board?
If it's anything like any boards I've been to before or heard cop friends talk about it's gonna be few questions about the job. More questions about yourself and the way you will fit in an organization based on tight regulation. How do you deal with supervisors. How you react if you make a mistake and are corrected. What you do to correct mistakes. Ethical questions. Google that shit. There is a lot of info out there for police employment boards.
>>
>>29314962
Being a minority will help especially in DC. Women and minority's are what they are looking for.

On the poly don't lie and don't psyc your self out. The poly officer is not your friend, he will act like it but his job is to get you to fail.

The oral boards are hard. Here you have to go through three with the last being with the chief. Scenario questions are common sense shit. Know the town/city you are applying for.
>>
>>29314928

hey ching chong, enjoy being railroaded by the racist union
>>
>>29314967
>Maybe, it shouldn't. There is few asian LEOs here in the midwest becuase there is few asians around but NYC is full of them so I assume you should be good.
One agency I applied to is CPD and they have about 2.5% so that may help me.
>We don't do that in my state.
Lucky you. I'm on officer.com lurking and it seems like those really fucked people weather it was their doing(sketchy background) or the tester was having a shit day.

>>29315017
DC from what I'm reading now is all about hiring minorities and women.
>The poly officer is not your friend, he will act like it but his job is to get you to fail.
Similar to what a friend who tested and didn't make it all the way said.
>Know the town/city you are applying for.
Solid advice. Thanks. Looks like I have a lot of shit to brush up on.

>>29315024
Haha not that Asian, but yeah I saw that and thought oh fuck. Then again he was a fucking idiot that got thrown under the bus big time. His partner too. They shouldn't have guys that fresh out of the academy working in those areas imo without some veteran showing him/her the ropes. Finally after that incident they've decided to change shit.
>>
>>29315120
Officer.com is a good place. So is policeone. Some of the people there can be dicks cause no one helped them so they think they shouldn't help anyone.
>>
>>29315120
>Finally after that incident they've decided to change shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: arnie-playboy.jpg (46 KB, 474x613) Image search: [Google]
arnie-playboy.jpg
46 KB, 474x613
>>29315164
>officer.com
I like it so far, everyone is pretty helpful for this exam(2016).
>Some of the people there can be dicks cause no one helped them so they think they shouldn't help anyone.
Haha I'm seeing that in the 2013 Exam threads. It's that or they're pissed because they got a DQ so they're dishing out shit.

Anything you know now, you wish you had known before getting on the job? Any advice?
>>
>>29315207
How it usually works.
>>
>>29312661
>they have to enforce laws that you dont agree with.
In a vast majority of cases, they actually don't. Officers have legal discretion for offering warnings instead of citations, but they can also outright ignore infractions and nobody will be the wiser. Of course, if they're told to serve a search or arrest warrant, their hands are basically tied. But on patrol, they can ignore anything and everything with no negative repercussions by simply saying "I didn't see anything".

And beside all that,
>doin muh job
is not a valid defense of unjust action. Nobody forced them into that job, and there is no gun to their heads. They sought it out willingly, and they continue to be employed willingly. There are countless other careers that don't involve violating people's rights.
>>
>>29314510

Sounds like you shouldn't do drugs, fucking degenerate.
>>
>>29315243

bureaucracies don't change, nigga
>>
>>29315280

>have to enforce laws YOU don't agree with

You missed that. They may agree with them. You don't. If you don't, move to a country where you don't have laws. Move to Somalia.
>>
>>29315407
>muh Somalia
Pls.

Do you believe all laws are just by merit of merely being laws, regardless of their content?
>>
I'm planning on applying to my municipal PD and maybe provincial sherriff's department after I finish my degree, should be cool. Canada though
Mind you it's not a sherriff's department in an Anerican sense; more like a highway patrol that also does courthouse security and prisoner transport
>>
>>29315358

Yeah I've gotta stop doing that devil weed and smoking that poison hash. That shit ruins lives and it's only a matter of time before it pushes me to the brink of destruction. Thanks for reaching out to me to help me fix my raging drug habit.
>>
>>29315366
I guess I'm being a bit naive. Just seems like when shit like that happens, it would be best to change, before it happens again. But you're right, time will go on, people forget, business as usual.
>>
>>29315436
>using muh to ignore the fact that societies do exist that follow polycentric law, and they underperform centralized states in every metric
>>
>>29315436

No, I don't, but I would say that the grand majority of laws, especially street laws that are most often enforced by the police, are pretty basic.

Don't kill people, don't take shit that isn't yours, don't be places you shouldn't be, don't be a drunk asshole in a car.

That shit pretty much makes sense.
>>
>>29315442

>doing illegal shit
>getting mad when you get busted

Come on dude, just move to Colorado.
>>
>>29315442
>inability to take responsibility for ones own actions
Time to grow up
>>
>>29315515
I take full responsibility, never denied it. Just the same way that pig should for lying on a police report and using his position of power to steal money from a citizen.
>>
>>29315482
I've lived in Colorado for 4 years now. I fucked up and I admit it. Sure, I still think it's fucking stupid that hash and marijuana are different class drugs in MA despite both being THC at the end of the day. I am still very salty about the state trooper that lied on his police report to fuck me over (over 2 grams of hash) and that stole $200 from me because he knew he could get away with it.
>>
>>29315602
Agree. But you got caught, he didn't. How it works sometimes. Move to a more weed friendly state and you won't have to worry about shit.
>>
>>29315437
I trained with some bi law officers once when they can to WA.
>>
>>29314208
You fucks hide behind "No duty to protect" the second shit hits the fan. Don't pretend you're anything other than an enforcer for the state and city governments. Your main focus is generating revenue from the poor so the rich can slide by with lower taxes. People get murdered and unless it's high profile or in a nice neighborhood you guys give up after a little questioning.

Drop the bullshit and acknowledge what you do. I mean christ, we had stricter rules for firing in Iraq and Afghanistan than you chucklefucks have. Your job is safe as can be yet you disproportionately kill innocent people because "you feared for your life" and every time the tape comes out, it's you idiots mag dumping some unaware kid with headphones in.

You want respect? Earn it. Do the right thing. Quit acting like you're superior to every god damn person you talk to. Treat them like a fucking person and they won't be so quick to shit talk you or decide to fuck your day up.
>>
>>29312291

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE YOU BRAVE KEK
>>
>>29311698
I have to travel to chiraq for work on occasion
Ive been hassled by more niggers than cops. Not to defend abusive cops but most of the times the cops are abusive its because theyre in chimpout central
>>
OP here. Just ... wow. Had to make sure I didn't accidently put this in /pol/. ... but anyway. It was a dindu, and kek only 9mm. Out of surgery and still critical. Sovereign Citizens always make me laugh so this shit isnt taken to heart
>>
>>29316872
Ignore this guy. Not all cops are fucks.
>>
>>29316872
Kuwait and Qatar ain't Afghan buddy. Good try
>>
>>29315464
>societies do exist that follow polycentric law, and they underperform centralized states in every metric
Which, and how?

>>29315470
Those are practically universal laws, and you know full well they're not the kind of laws we are talking about.
>>
>>29317136
>mfw I've never been to those two countries but spent 3 deployments in Sangin.

Nice projection, some people actually got patrol while you stuffed your face at the chow hall before hitting up the PX for your alcohol free beer so you can pretend you're back in 'Murica before bitching at us grunts for smelling when we come back for our monthly shower.
>>
>>29315470
>trolling the streets for revenue is pretty basic
>>
Shitcago - you get what you desreve.
>>
Most cops are fat bitch bois that were kids that got bullied in school and want to act on their revenge fantasies or be difficult with people to feed their power fantasies
>>
>>29317100
OP this wasn't the Oak Lawn thing from earlier was it? Cops Investigating a B&E and the nig ran out the house shooting?
>>
>>29312560

sounds like someone has taken his Ayn Rand a bit too seriously.

.... just remember that cunt died whilst taking social security and medicare. One day you will need the cops and on that day I hope you get tongue cancer.
>>
>>29312879

Why do Ameri-cunts keep yelling out that "I am free." or Freedom shit? Isn't it taken as read?

Or is it that the place is really fucked and this is all they have? legit question.
>>
>>29318918
Our understanding of freedom is different, it's natural law and negative rights in unbroken tradition from before Magna Carta.
You serve the government, which condescends to grant you privileges which can be revoked at any time.
I have rights which innately occur inside me and firearms are the crystallization of that.
>>
>>29318161
>underage BLM faggot detected.
>>
>>29318869
>Ayn Rand didn't believe in police
I can't fault you for not actually reading her shit because her fiction was awful and her philosophical works inconsistent, but she was a minarchist who believed the purpose of the state was to run the police, military, and courts.

Secondly, there is a difference between complaining about something and not wanting any of that thing. If you order a pepperoni pizza, but when it arrives you find that instead of pepperoni there is a big turd on it, that doesn't mean you hate all pizza. You just hate that particular pizza because it was not what was desired.

Even anarchists acknowledge the utility of security services. What this guy takes issue with, presumably, is the arbitrary and in his view, immoral, laws that police in the country enforce, as well as the means they employ to enforce them. There is nothing wrong with this sentiment, unless you believe that laws are laws, policing is policing, and North Korean police and laws are fundamentally no different from US ones.
>>
>>29311600
do you expect us to feel sorry for the cops who literally run their own in house black site?
>>
>>29314567
>Nothing is more irritating than people bashing all police cause one bad incident they had.

The problem with most cops if they don't realize just how damaging legal trouble is to the average person. Cops can write up a bullshit police report and get you charged with a felony for acting smart, and completely forget all about the whole thing in under a week. Meanwhile, that person they wrote up is going to have to fight an expensive/lengthy legal battle, potentially go to jail and dirty up their record so they'll never be able to hold down a job in their lives.

Cops seem to believe that because they have a big powerful union that will fight to bury whatever dirty shit they do, it must be like that for everyone. so they continue to enforce the whatever interpretation of the law they see fit and don't give a damn if what there doing is actually making their communities a safer placer.
>>
>>29318869

One day he'll need cops.

And on that day the PD will issue new uniforms to identify all the pigs that abandoned their duties like they did during Katrina.
>>
>>29312509
this, its the largely pretentious attitude and hypocritical nature of most cops that gets them the hate. we all see them abusing their power, selectively enforcing laws they themselves break, and having unquestioned rights when it comes to gun laws because barely passing your qualification and shooting 100 rounds once a year means you are 'profeshunal' enough to be trusted with carrying a pistol anywhere you go for self defense
>>
File: 1453712050175.jpg (74 KB, 1148x1086) Image search: [Google]
1453712050175.jpg
74 KB, 1148x1086
ITT: op is not a cop but a troll and everyone took the bait
>>
Everyone keeps trying to give me free coffee.. I'm like fuck you I'll pay for my own coffee.
> new cop problems
> hope your friend makes it OP
>>
>>29311600
Your friend is either a shitty shot or wasn't paying attention. Almost every time a cop gets shot they could have avoided it.
I knew a cop who's handgun was so filthy he had to soak it in liquid wrench to strip it. Fucking cops, their lives depend on a tool they neither maintain nor practice with.
>>
In my country, cops are a difficult lot. You know most of them want to be the old-school hero-of-the-people-types they supposedly were in the good old days, but then you have so many stupid laws and so many dumb people that most of the time the best ones end up broken and become worse than the cartels they set out to fight.

I am sorry to hear about your friend; I wish him a speedy recovery and hope you will never be in his situation; but whatever happens, keep on fighting that good fight - your work is something some of us could never hope to do.
>>
>>29311600
Stay strong, man. I'm a small town cop in IL, just remember to never get complacent, and keep your head on a swivel.
>>
>>29312879
Funny, you haven't asked if you're being detained yet.
>>
>>29312661
Amen brother.
>>
>>29311600
Hey which district.
I'm from the 21st. Hold the blue line brother.
>>
>>29317100
>isn't taken to heart

Brother, this is one of our own. Nobody takes shots at us and get away with it. Wether they hit us or not. This is personal. I pray we find this asshole and he "never makes it to the station for charges"
>>
>>29319928
>one of our own
This attitude is what's wrong with policing today.
>>
>>29319940

We're family, if someone shot at your family. How would you take it? CPD might be the last municipal police force to still believe in brotherhood and handling things our way.

I'm sorry we don't take dindus deaths personal. Someone is brave enough T to take shots at cops, they'll do a whole lot worse to civis.
>>
>>29319949
>civis
You are all civilians you dumb fuck. Stop pretending that you're some sort of special sheepdog protecting the clueless innocents from all the bad guys.
>>
>>29317100
>Sovereign Citizens
nobody here is screaming "Sovereign Citizen"
anyone that can't tell the difference between that and what a majority of the comments here are actually saying, is nothing more than a brainwashed, indoctrinated statist tool
>>
>>29312600
That was a pretty common joke in the infantry. Perhaps it is you who never served.
>>
>>29319949

Maybe if you could muster this much "give a fuck" when a black kid gets kidnapped you'd be able to do your job and solve crimes?
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.