[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to collect rifles but your eurocuck government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ik.jpg (21 KB, 325x320) Image search: [Google]
ik.jpg
21 KB, 325x320
>tfw you want to collect rifles but your eurocuck government doesn't allow you to do so
>>
File: kamp.jpg (70 KB, 736x540) Image search: [Google]
kamp.jpg
70 KB, 736x540
>>29310875
For just $0.05 a day you can sponsor your gun, it needs a home, lube, and cleaning.
Tell you what. Send me the $$ . I will buy them, photo them, shoot videos of them being shot, loved, caressed. I will snap photos of me standing on my free land with you gun.
You can even name the gun and I will call it by your name.
When you make a visit you can come see your gun.
I will gladly do the PM and have ammo ready.
>>
>>29311619
Is it weird that this doesn't seem completely stupid to me?
>>
>>29310875
Got the full size of that OP?
>>
>>29311628
Do it brother.
>>
>>29311628
Sounds like a better deal than that adopt a tiger or sponsor a third world child crap.
>>
>>29311619
Holy fuck, let's get this going for our Europoor brothers trapped behind enemy lines.

If anyone ever wanted a ex-dragoon mosin I'll take sponcers.
>>
>>29311619
Gun cucking.
>>
>>29311619
Is delivery to the sponsor in case of foreign invasion, civil war or kebab removal included?
>>
>>29311867
People spend more on their pets than a 4 person family could eat all year.

We can make a non-profit corp 5013c. Get bennifits and tax breaks from the US Gov.

We shall call it "/k/are".
Publish a monthly mag, blog, 4chan updates.
Use some funds for teaching and education about guns the NRA won't tell ya.

Yeah, sure, ship it to an ally just like the lend-lease act without the lend, since it's their gun in the first place.
>>
File: fsrtnsrtjnrtnj.gif (729 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
fsrtnsrtjnrtnj.gif
729 KB, 450x240
>>29312723
Maybe some day they'll adapt that internet fleshlight thing for guns too...
>>
>>29312735
fug man, it's only 0,05$ a day? that sounds sort of tempting, although payment would be difficult to arrange, but I'm interested, my email adress is: [email protected]
>>
>>29310875
Which country? If you are german there nothing stopping you, except if your are really antisocial or poor?
>>
>>29313401
When we build up enough monry does /k/ take over a section of a country to setup it's own empire?
>>
>>29314890
I just tossed the idea out of a remote armory in the US. I'm sure there would be the anti's salivating to pass legislation to stop the export of guns to a conflict zone.
Make a youtube channel of guns on reverse lend being shot my /k/ members. Limit the rounds shot to 3-500 to preserve the condition.
Get an insurance policy to cover theft, loss, stupid shit done, etc..

Scan the guns, make 3D models for games or 3D printing of the polymer bits or for templates.
I mean this is a perfect way to fight the man against ownership.
>>
>>29313671
KEK. That made my day.
>>
>>29311619
>>29311628
Someone. Do it. Make a website. Advertise on 4chins and infinitechins.
>>
I could see it becoming something more like a decentralized museum for firearms where the specimens aren't locked away in a vault or behind glass.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.