[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Difference between spray and pray and suppressive fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 760x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 760x480
Does it even exist? I really don't think there's a diff between the two since spray and pray will make you keep your head down long enough to be taken out by grenades just as easily as aimed fire would.
>>
It's really simple anon.

"Spray and Pray" is the kind of unaimed retardation that illiterate sandniggers do when they hold their AKs over their heads

"Supressing fire" is AIMED fire intended to keep an enemies head down.
>>
>>29309006
There is no difference between an aimed bullet and an unaimed one dumbass.
Both of them will kill you equally. No one fucking tells themselves " this bullet is unaimed so ill jump up and down".
Both are pinned the same.
>>
Spray and pray is what it sounds like, you are praying that your bullets will kill your opponent. With suppressing fire, you dant care whether they hit or no, because you're just keeping the opponents head down so your machine guns can maneuver. Besides, suppressing fire it is seldom spraying, more single shots every few seconds.
>>
>>29309000
I have always aimed during a suppressive fire order. That goes for my entire squad also. Your inflammatory term, "spray and pray" is a load of crap. Yes, some people did it and it was so outlandish that it made it into the press. The media let everyone know about this extremely rare occurrence and people like you swallowed it up.

Soldiers fight. They fight and they kill. Given the choice, they would gladly kill someone in order to remain alive.

We aim to kill, junior.
>>
>>29309017
I never said there was you dick jerking cum monkey.
>>
>>29309023
>POG.Jpg
>>29309021
>Machine guns

Artillery and grenades cause most kills. Bullets don't kill, they pin
>>
>>29309036
>This bullet comes from Achmed

I'll stand up

>This bullet comes from 11-bulletstopper

Oh shit, better duck
>>
>>29309038
Lol
>>
>>29309038
>POG.Jpg

No, you're absolutely correct. I served in the remf fuck unit 3rd of the 75th Ranger Regiment. You must be really high speed. Tell us all about it, junior.
>>
>>29309017
have you ever seen middle east firefight videos who they are chanting allah akbar? there is a huge difference. it's like they're trying to hit, but at the same time trying to miss. I can't describe it any better than that.
>>
>>29309054
You're so fucking dumb dude. Do you have trouble thinking and breathing at the same time?
You lack the mental aptitude to wipe the shit from your ass, yet it spews from your every orifice you dickriding fagmaster.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 509x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 509x572
>>29309070
If your gonna steal valor then at least don't use a manlet.

>All that jargon

It was much better when logistics didn't get chest candy.
>>
>>29309093
I make your mother lick the shit out of my ass.

Pinning fire pins if aimed or unaimed
>>
File: 2016-03-19_03.51.32.jpg (575 KB, 2724x1458) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19_03.51.32.jpg
575 KB, 2724x1458
>>29309023

Indeed. Need more of you around here, gets old being around kids and dreamers.
>>
>>29309094
Hey man, manlets make the best M249 carriers

don't hate, appreciate
>>
File: Me at the NRM.jpg (78 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Me at the NRM.jpg
78 KB, 600x900
>>29309094
Don't be so obvious giving your pogue civilian ass away. You've obviously never been there. I'm 5'10".

However, I will wait with everyone else reading this to hear all about your feats. You must be a huge stud in order to insult the 75th ranger regiment.
>>
>>29309111
>Hey man, manlets make the best M249 carriers

Give the angry short fella a machinegun and you'll never hear them complain.
>>
File: 21a.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
21a.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
>>29309038

>Bullets don't kill

Then how did JFK die?
>>
>>29309273
He obviously got pinned and then a grenade hidden in his ear was set off when he was pinned enough.
>>
File: 2016-03-14_08.43.27.jpg (922 KB, 1285x1323) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-14_08.43.27.jpg
922 KB, 1285x1323
>>29309254

Ive learned to not mention it, ever. It's always shits up a thread to "stolen valor, wellfare queen or ZOG-trooper".

Have to remember most people start with /b/, they see the world through an LCD.
>>
>>29309297

kek
>>
>>29309254
nice autism shoes.
>>
>>29309017
You are austistic. Severely.
>>
>>29309254
>5'10

Real giant we got here
>>
>>29309017
>aimed bullet and an unaimed one dumbass.
unaimed are far less likely to strike near the enemies cover, bullets that fail to do this will not keep the enemy from peeking cover.
you are stupid as hell.
>>
Known, likely, suspected enemy locations. Most cases, you don't know exactly where the bad guy is. You fire at known, likely or suspected enemy positions in order to prevent that enemy from firing on your maneuvering element.
>>
>>29309017
supression =/= blindfire
When you do supressing, you aim at enemy or his suspected positions, because you want bullets as close to him as possible, for supression to be effective.
>>
>>29309273
He was referring to most casualty producing weapons. The anon is right. Mortars are the most casualty producing weapons though. Mo firepowa, mo killin'.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.