[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legality question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: flamethrower.jpg (111 KB, 1022x589) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower.jpg
111 KB, 1022x589
OK so /k/ I have a question that probably belongs here,

Legally speaking Can I hunt with a Flamethrower?
I have these annoying asshole deer that are just assholes. If a flame thrower is illegal to hunt with, can I hunt with like a 30mm cannon or something so OP that it would turn the deer or whatever into Deer gibs?

pic semi related
>>
>>29308855
......if it's legal where you live

dumb fuck
>>
>>29308859
well Im like wondering if there would be any zoning laws, becuase of well... Fire I want to Roast these fuckers alive not set the damn forest on fire.

Normally I would just shoot them and make it quick, but then one of them decided to Eat my vegetable garden. My vegetables will have sweet sweet justice
>>
>Somewhere in woods around Iowa
>Deer have been assholes lately
>One day look out window
>Deer are back at it again being assholes
>Shitting and fucking on my front yard
>Not today shit horses
>Go to garage
>Anon steps out with a flamethrower on his back
>Begins to burn the door
>Ends up starting a fire around him
>The fire engulfs the deer
>Fire also engulfs house
>Fire is close to flame tank and detonates
>The surrounding area looks like Vietnam during a napalm strike
>Fires die down when Fire Department put out fire
>All that's found is bits of shrapnel, charred corpses, and deer shit.

Yeah this is a great idea.
>>
>>29308855

The commercial flamethrowers available suck at actually sticking flame to stuff. Even IF you got close enough to hit them they would run away with some singed hair and maybe 1st/2nd degree burns. You have no chance of killing a deer with a flamethrower unless you trap it or disable it first.
>>
>>29308855
I'm fairly certain you've never hunted or been outdoors but on the offchance you are serious:
-Many areas are on high fire alert due to dry conditions. Using a flamethrower when you could end up lighting acres on fire is retarded.
-Most flame throwers are pretty short ranged and have very limited fuel. If you can get close enough to a deer for a flame thrower to be effective, you could just use a bow or a spear.
-You have to use the right weapon for the season. There is no flamethrower season. There are often exceptions for culling diseased or heavily inbred deer though, so that may be a possibility.
-Speaking of deer seasons, I will try to find the link of the guy who used a 2 pound blackpowder cannon loaded with grape shot during muzzleloader season. It was surprisingly effective.
>>
File: deer1.jpg (25 KB, 344x624) Image search: [Google]
deer1.jpg
25 KB, 344x624
>>29309367
Here it is:
http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm
>>
>>29309379
That's.

Fucking.

Metal.
>>
>>29308855
>using flamethrowers
>not poison gas
It's like you don't even want to break the Geneva conventions. Step it up senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 487x365
>2017
>all guns are outlawed through Shilllary Cliton.
>Mass immigration from Mexico, And Muslims of all kinds(opportunity Migraints)
>All whites and then Asians them blacks lose jobs
>mass rape, genital mutialion, Honour killings, Gay stonings, muggings/Break ins and murders
>every street is designated shitting street
>every child becomes a bride
>every single Jew moves back to Israel, there job is done
>but the Big Dems and the ATF forgot one thing
>too regulate Flamethrowers
>people buy and build their own Flamethrowers
>new hero emerges, his face is covered with a Long beard, and a eyepatch but their hair is as gold and slick as the finest tinkered Watch.
>shit skins are blinded by the light
>as he starts his duel flamethrowers the last words the invaders hear are,
"You're Fired."
>screams and cheers could be heard in Russia as a single tear rolls down Putin's cheek and a sly smirk runs across his face
>Grilled Barbacoa and Fried Kebab in the 100's of thousands.
>Shillary died in a Jihadist welcoming ceremony.
>new leader is elected.
>their first action after reinstating the first and second amendments and giving every American a AR and choice of HK45 and Sig are
Build that Wall and make them pay for it.
>>
>>29309617
Wouldvotefor/10
Please add me to r/chan

>please clap
>>
>>29309379
This website is gold.
>>
>>29308855
The law considers hunting to be legal with any weapon so long as there is a certain level of morality to the killing. Flamethrower would land your ass in court. 20mm shoulder cannon on the other hand would be perfectly legal.
>>
>>29309379
Brutal
>>
>>29308855
>Can I hunt with a Flamethrower?

No. Absolutely not. That is disallowed in all 50 states. In your hunting booklet given to you when you buy your license, they tell you exactly which weapons can be employed.

This is a no-brainer and a query posted by a troll or a teenager. And I realize I just got trolled.
>>
>>29308873
> brutalizing a wild animal that does not understand the concept of private property because it ate your autism vegetables
>>
>>29309379
This hunter wasted a good portion of his meat
>>
File: image.png (474 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
474 KB, 1024x768
>>29309379
>>
File: image.png (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240 KB, 1024x768
>>29311768
>>
>>29311784
This man is a good man. I really really like his thought patterns. There should be threads about this site alone.
>>
>>29311922
>>29311922
http://www.buckstix.com/CoehornMortarHunt.htm

Hunting feral cats with a fucking mortar.
FUCK YES.
>>
>>29308855
As an avid hunter and a member of my local FD, I would shoot you in the face if you set the woods on fire doing this stupid shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.