[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On sale at shop for $259. Should I pick one up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
On sale at shop for $259. Should I pick one up?
>>
>>29308647
Yes.
>>
>>29308647
>Taurus

No.
>>
Fuck no.
>>
>>29308647

Do you really WANT a snub revolver? Yes if for carry, no if you're want to use it at the range.

Taurus' non-polymer Revolvers are generally good (don't listen to the retards), HOWEVER, inspect function before you purchase it.
>>
>>29308647
What use do you have for a compact .38 made by Taurus?
>>
>>29308647
>Taurus

No thanks.
>>
>>29308647
Maybe, definitely a yes if you get pearl grips, and a gold plated hammer, trigger and cylinder.
>>
>>29308664
It would primarily be for carry (and of course practice at the range for carry)
>>
>>29308692

I'd say yes then if you don't want to spend the extra $150 or so for a S&W 637. I have owned and fired several Taurus Revolvers and they've all been good, but they do produce some lemon.

It's critical to function test one before taking it home, so google the basic of Revolver inspection first if you're not familiar. There are .380 semi-autos that are reliable and even more compact... no interest in Semis?

Feel free to ask questions if you're new to Taurus products and, again, ignore the idiot shitposters who bash Taurus.
>>
>>29308647
you can get a pt111g2 for around the same price with twice the capacity and a way better trigger.
>>
>>29308647
>Taurus
No
>>
>>29308692

>trusting your life to a Taurus
>>
>>29308713
>>29308720
I actually have a pt111 g2 that I've put about 500 rounds through with no problems, I've just been thinking about having a revolver around as well.
>>
If you purchase Taurus or any Magtech products you are helping to fund gun control and monopoly in Brazil.
>>
>>29308653
>>29308674
>>29308731
snobs detected
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.