[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saving the Bundeswehr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 46oskw.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
46oskw.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
Let's have a how to save the Bundeswehr thread. The Bundeswehr has a budget of 34 billion Euros which is supposed to get boosted by a couple billion and there is apparently a "stimulus" package of 130 billion till 2030 on the way too. How is this money best spent, what should be the Bundeswehrs priority? The current state of our armed forces is just sad and even Poland and Italy could probably beat us in a war at this point.
>>
Who the fuck cares? Just another Muslim shithole. They'll be driving technicals in 30 years.
>>
Space warfare, duh.

>speesh knatsis
>>
>>29305482
Honestly this. Mein opa is going back from Texas in a few months. He literally said he wants to see homeland before it becomes Saudi Germania.
>>
Fix your current shit before buying new shit.
>>
>>29305472
1) Assassinate Merkel
2) stop calling it the Bundeswehr, call it the Wehrmacht
3) Vote charismatic politician into power
4) Invade Poland
>>
File: 1457877803478.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457877803478.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1000
>>29305493
Germany isn't even half as bad as Sweden, France, or the UK. Not saying that won't change in the next few years but we still got a few years to fix our shit before we are a lost cause.
>>
File: iuZJ61YMX5.jpg (70 KB, 610x361) Image search: [Google]
iuZJ61YMX5.jpg
70 KB, 610x361
They have a decent standard issue rifle. That puts them ahead of the UK, France, and Poland at least.
>>
>>29305537

Dude you're the #1 rapefugee country and the one driving it all.
>>
>>29305566
Yea and still we are going to replace it and waste most of the extra dollas we are getting on it.
>>
>>29305569
But in terms of actual mudslim populatio we aren't nearly as bad as the others. With the rapefugees there's at least a chance the new government in 2017 will kick them out.
>>
>>29305578
Really? I thought the G36 drama was ousted as bullshit? Crazy that politicians aren't held accountable for slander. Especially when it cost the nation hundreds of millions and risks the viability of a national defense asset like H&K.
>>
The media will still tell you that it is the worst gun to ever be built and same goes for the politicians but we did some tests on the range and I talked to people that went to Afghanistan and they all said that it was complete bullshit.
>>
>>29305615
Forgot to tag you.
>>
>>29305645

I bought a G36 airsoft and it broke on the first outing. Piece of shit gun.
>>
>>29305472

Buy 150x F35As
Increase the size of your army
Minimum of 300 Leos

Done
>>
>>29305493
>mein opa
What a pathetic, favor-seeking, tryhard.
>>
>>29305537

UK - 4.05% Muslim in 2011, rates haven't jumped much

Germany - 5.4% Muslim in 2009, rates have fucking exploded and thats not even counting the migrants lately

Germany may not be as bad as France yet, but the UK isn't nearly what you think it is. They just have a very socially loud group of them.
>>
>>29305593
Yeah, the United States has had a lot of success in deporting millions of illegal immigrants from Latin America. They all just lined up and begged to be deported. I'm sure that it'll be just as easy to rid yourselves of entrenched rapeugees who don't want to go back to their third world shithole.
>>
File: Fennec dust.jpg (629 KB, 2362x1575) Image search: [Google]
Fennec dust.jpg
629 KB, 2362x1575
>>29305472

>Greater reinstatement of the Leopard 2 fleet, all to A7 standard
>Puma fully purchased to equip the full army
>Finally get the 30mm Rheinmetall on the Tiger
>Boxer purchases for the full army
>Bring PzH2000 numbers back up
>Use much of the money to improve availability, equipment numbers aren't bad, but it's service upkeep is the problem
>Additional utility helos, preferably some Wildcats or some other AW one. Fuck the NH90.
>More reliable funding for the CRAM systems and LeFlaSys programs
>Increase troop numbers by a good 20%
>>
>>29305919
This, there really is a lot here at the moment it's making me feel really uneasy knowing that there's a chance anyone of them could be a part of the paris attacks 2.0
>>
>>29305537
>Germany isn't even half as bad as Sweden, France, or the UK

HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>29305493
>Saudi Germania
I think you mean the Oetkerman Empire.
>>
>>29305472
For a start you could try manintaining your Eurofighters.

"According to maintenance journals that the editors of Der Spiegel got their hands a shocking low number of only 8 (!) of an official 109 Eurofighter EF2000s...are fully ready for all combat tasks."
>>
>>29305472

Truthfully, what you need to save the Bundeswehr is, dare I say it....a German 9/11.
Or at least something like the Paris attacks, that's the only way the public and politicians will wake up. Hope it doesn't have to happen though.
>>
>>29305472
Not to mention, the Bundeswehr need to replace those Turkish migrants. Not only are they following Erdogan's call to not assimilate, but also to not serve not follow order of the Bundeswehr if in. You can't have a fighting force if the men that operates them won't cooperate.
>>
File: 1448267007814.gif (3 MB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
1448267007814.gif
3 MB, 450x319
>>29305537
>Germany isn't even half as bad as Sweden, France, or the UK
>>
>>29306026
Paris didn't resolved shit for the leftists in power, they still fell for "Muh radical minority" meme and stricter gun control despite the weapons obtained and used by the ISIS terrorists to be completely illegal and smuggled from the Balkans
>>
>>29305472
>Poland and Italy could probably beat us in a war at this point.
>probably
Poland would beat you in a war, not even in a numbers type of way, theyre super nationalistic and are determined not to get cucked again by another power for 60+ years. Plus in the last 3 years or so they seriously ramped up their military, and are increasing funding to their special forces or something of that sort

Poland is more important as a military ally than you guys, but thats fine because its not 1935 and war in europe isnt looming. What you Deutschebros need to worry about is getting over your white guilt and fixing the kebab problem
>>
>>29306026
No that sort of shit results in a backlash that always ends up negatively affecting the common person.
>>
>>29306059
I saw this short ten or fifteen minute news doco a while ago about the rise of these Polish militia groups. Basically, Polish gun laws are pretty strict, but now the government is allowing people to form civilian militias, then once formed and recognised, they can get a hold of and train with all sorts of shit.
>>
>>29306122
That rings a bell, wasnt that in response to Russian getting involved in Ukraine? Atleast theyre showing they care about the future of their country
>>
>>29306152
Yeah, as far as I know it didn't really exist before then.
>>
File: image_popup (1).jpg (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image_popup (1).jpg
242 KB, 640x480
>>29305939
And 80% of the don't have citizenship so fingere crossed the AfD gets voted into power in 2017 and they are all kicked out.
>>
Reverse the brainwashing we did on them. The Germans are too cucked to act aggressively or have any kind of national pride these days.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.