[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gear do I need to become a vigilante? I've already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: daredevil.jpg (264 KB, 1680x942) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
264 KB, 1680x942
What gear do I need to become a vigilante?

I've already been working on getting /fit/. I should probably also inflict a no-kill rule, not just for moral reasons, but legal reasons.
>>
>>29304965
You're going to end up dead or in jail.

Save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>29304965
First you'll need caustic chemicals to pour directly into your eyes
>>
>>29304965
a gun, kevlar, and debilitating handicap like being curious george (deaf) or tommy thyroid (retardation)
>>
A computer and tumblr/reddit accounts, if /b/ is to believed
>>
>>29304965
>no-kill rule
assault is still a crime
>>
>>29304965
First off, arrows are a meme weapon for vigilantes. Don't even ask about them, you'll end up killing someone.

You need a kevlar vest and a bulletproof helmet.

For weapons, I recommend a knife, but bring a firearm for messy situations. Get good at aiming for self defense, you don't want anyone to get killed.
>>
>>29304965

>Not going full on punisher.

Its like you aren't on /k/.
>>
>>29305018
>using deadly force against civilians

It's like you're not /k/ material
>>
>>29305015
Add pepper spray to that list.

You can't aim if you can't see/breathe
>>
>>29304965
Just keep working on the fitness.
Every day, do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run.
>>
>>29305015
>kevlar

Kevlar is a meme material. It doesn't do shit at close range.

Besides, if they can't hit your head or chest, they'll aim for your neck.
>>
>>29305036
>not using deadly force on civilians
Get a load of this guy cam
>>
>>29304965
>What gear do I need to become a vigilante?
You can either go punisher style with guns and gear and kill a few gang bangers before they kill you. The second option is to go the Batman/Dare Devil style where you use martial arts and gadgets in which case niggers shoot you dead the minute you confront them.
>>
>>29305015
Arrows are your best bet for a ranged weapon that won't kill anyone.

Unless you hit the heart, lungs, neck, or head, and even then, you should be good.
>>
>>29305081
Remember when /k/ condemned illegal activity because of Columbine wanna be faggots getting more restrictions on weapons?
>>
>>29304965
You should just rape yourself with a rusty pipe now and get it over with. There is no way for you to be the batman, he has plot armor keeping someone from bashing his head apart from behind, you dont.
>>
File: walthersg68.png (243 KB, 1600x657) Image search: [Google]
walthersg68.png
243 KB, 1600x657
>>29304965
A good non lethal weapon is the Walther SG68 (airweapon). That thing is so fucking powerful you do NOT want to be shot with it. Load it with pepper balls and you're good to go.
>>
>>29304965
This will be the remainder of your life, although a bit messier, shorter, and more painful than what's shown here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zUemCOntvo
>>
It is easier to become a cop than to become a vigilante. You would also be more likely to do more good and be in less danger.
>>
I want to regenerate the most highly effective vigilante group in history - Los Pepes.
>>
>>29306914

That's a nice transparency.
>>
>>29304965
10 vice lords addicted to crack gang stomp you.
Or.
The police arrest you for being a vigilante.
Pick one.
>>
>>29304965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>29308069
Good point. We should live in fear and cower in the corners of our homes at night.

Weakling.
>>
>>29304965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLWwoCkL_c
>>
>>29305064

I got your joke, anon.
>>
>>29308282

I do neither of those. I carry a gun and watch my lane.
>>
>>29304965

I'll probably be your first target, because if my barracks roommate doesn't stop smacking his food, eating noisily and talking loudly on the phone Imma fucking murder him.
>>
Just wear an armored motorcycle jacket (think motocross), a full-face motorcycle helmet with a dark shield, ride around on a black sport bike, and carry mace and a collapsible police baton. Also wear a stab vest underneath the jacket if you're dealing with particularly tricky customers. A bulletproof vest that can stop a round at close range is too heavy and bulky for regular use, so just try to not get shot. Whatever you do, make sure you don't engage targets in broad daylight or while they're in large groups.
>>
>>29304965
I've been watching this series. They were treating all the gun shot wounds as caused by some super serious armor piercing large caliber bullets. They had these huge entrance and exit wounds.

Turns out Frank was just using a bog standard M16. Talk about overhyping scurry salt weapons.
>>
>>29304965
>ironic shitposting is still shitposting:the thread
>>
>>29304965
I dont have the money, charisma, connections time or the operator skills to take down a cartel.

So no.
>>
>>29306914
I'm sorry, Anon.

I saw that png with transparency and I just had to.
>>
>>29308354
5.56 will cause some absolutely disgusting exit wounds with the right bullet.
>>
File: RealGunSenseBruh74.jpg (463 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RealGunSenseBruh74.jpg
463 KB, 1920x1080
>>29308422
shit the top left text is solid black instead of dark grey

fixed
>>
>>29307873
>>29308422
>>29308453
What's wrong with transparency?
>>
>>29308453
Wait a minute, holy fuck this is legit?! I thought "Moms demand action for gun sense in America" was just something you made up on the spot!
>>
>>29308354
you totally missed the part where they snuck in a you dont NEED semiautomatic. In the first episode of s2 when he attacks the arms dealer from s1, the dealer is trying to sell guns to hoodrats. bunch of short shotguns. the hoodrats ask for "semis" and the dealer starts says "semis won't magically make you a better shot". and the hoodrats say they need semis for protection from punisher and the dealer straight up tells them they don't NEED it.
>>
>>29312506
That's because the nigger was trying to peddle shitty break open shotguns. Calm your autism.
>>
>>29304965
Please kill yourself you autistic toolbag. Violence isn't noble or heroic like your BS superheros who exist to sell copy and for mo other reason. It's brutal and horrifying and used to defend your life. Please try this so the first career criminal you try to heroically put away rapes and kills you.
>>
>>29310235
I'm not transparency guy, but I was just like

>nice, a cleaned png and it's all for me
>>
>>29308282
Anon you replied to.
I don't live in fear and cower in a corner stop over drama everything.
Second actively looking for gangs to kill will get you killed, and they would enjoy doing while smoking sherm and crack.
You are not dare devil the punisher or Bruce Willis you don't have plot armour.
You hit a few thugs and kill them and get away ok good! They find you while you are sleeping and kill you there. Full stop.
Be a cop, be a military active, be a neighborhood watch.
Going toe to toe with a active gang with more men with guns then you, will not end good.
There is no denying this, but keep making up how I am scared and a coward or whatever your child like insult was.
This is reality, and gangsters are gangsters because they don't care about anything.
You know what? Do foget what I say and fight a few thugs from a gang, you are super man with plot armour.
>>
>>29304965
dont listen to these faggots its easy peasy. go to military surplus and buy some riot gear. dont worry its surplus so its made to the highest standard. then you get yourself a cattle prod. a dozen canisters of pepper spray and a taser with a couple extra cartriges. just run up hit thugs with the taser then drop the bystanders with a spray of pepper spray. help maintain mystery and prevent people from seeing which way you leave..like a ninja..after like a week of this you will have the town in your clutches and none shall stand before your stinging justice.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.