[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So standard M91/30s are roughly $250. Can this meme gun finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: slavfags will defend this.jpg (236 KB, 973x741) Image search: [Google]
slavfags will defend this.jpg
236 KB, 973x741
So standard M91/30s are roughly $250. Can this meme gun finally die now that you can get a superior Yugo mauser for about the same price?
>>
A meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem) is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.
>>
The nugget was kill when it was $150.
>>
File: pou.png (4 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
pou.png
4 MB, 1885x1060
I'm not a Mosin fanboy by any means, but nuggets cost less to feed in general.
>>
>Can this meme gun finally die now
Probably not considering how many people have them, and will continue to spread the lie that Mosins are better than Mausers.

People will still fall for this shitty meme.

t. person that owns several Mausers and Mosins.
>>
>>29304665

Because surplus mauser food, which is corrosive because serbs hate rifle barrels, is about $6 a pack of 15 while nugget food is still about 20 cents a round, so a 33% reduction in price of ammo compared to the yugo mauser, not to mention that you can still get a numbers matching mosin but the only mausers are ones that brain dead slavs re arsenaled.
>>
I bought my nugget for $109 just 5 years ago with free shipping, $20 FFL transfer. Crazy what a few years time can do to the gun market. Seems like the last wave of cheap surplus military firearms is upon us.
>>
>>29304665
Show me where the Mauser food is for less than $0.25 a round.
>>
>>29304665
Yugo mauser is $300 for a bottom basement one. On that same site.
>>
>>29304735
What makes it corrosive? Just the powder? I heard it was the Berdan primer but modern Berdan primed rounds like Wolf and Tula stuff isn't corrosive.
>>
I own both rifles. Both are fun.
>>
>>29304813
Show me a mosin that doesn't have shitty sights and a horribly designed action
>>
>>29304863
Well, none of them do, if you are stronger than a small girl and not a terrible shot.

The rifle works, you are defective.
>>
>>29304735
54r has been 30-40 cpr before shipping for over a year now. Even the cheapest surplus right now is 34 cpr before shipping. The last time nugget food was under 20 cpr was almost 3 years ago.

>>29304835
Actual primer compound, not design.
>>
>>29304874
Bro I deadlift 500 and squat 400, doesnt change the fact it's a shitty action and the sights are crude and imprecise.
>>
>>29304665
Theres a 54R general to discuss this shit. They've already sourced mosins for 180 nigger
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>29304915
4 u
>>
>>29304874
OH and it doesn't remove the stripper clip automatically,prevent you from cycling on an empty mag, or have a usable safety.
>>
It isnt horrible, but given the current cost vs performance, it's safe to say the mosin is in collectors territory now. It's still a good gun and all, but there are more practical options out there now
>>
>>29304298
>>29304298
>>29304298

Stop making duplicate threads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.