[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
better then bumpfire stock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458229043259.jpg (63 KB, 486x441) Image search: [Google]
1458229043259.jpg
63 KB, 486x441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6_F9_6ZTZg

dunno if this was posted yet, wondered what /k/ thought. reminds me of a response trigger on tippman paintball gun.
>>
>>29301955
Probably won't be able to own this since Oregon as a different definition of machine guns than federal law.
>>
>>29301966
Thats what I'm wondering about, the whole legality of the thing.
>>
Seems like the ATF is gonna have their asses.
Every pull of the trigger 2 rounds will be fired.
Is this a machine gun or is there something else to it?
>>
>>29301955
This is the worse meme.
>>
>>29301984
it fires on the pull, and release of the trigger, you can swap it to safe / semi while the triggers pulled back to stop the 2nd round from being fired. Idk what this is / will be classified as.
>>
>>29301984
The ATF defines a machine gun as firing multiple projectiles every individual movement of the trigger, not multiple projectiles every pull of the trigger. They'd have to reclassify their definition of machine guns to have any legal ground to make the BFS illegal.
>>
>>29301955

Ok seriously, I keep seeing these, what is this meme?
>>
>>29301984
ATF has held that triggers that fire on both pull and release are not machine guns for almost two decades. You were able to get trigger groups for the Mini 14 that did this in the mid to late 90s. When this trigger was first announced someone linked to a website from archived in the Wayback Machine from 1999 or 2000 that was selling the triggers.
>>
>>29302137
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/don-t-talk-to-me-or-my-son-ever-again
tumblr
>too lazy to just google it
>>
If this echo trigger fixes the problem that the BFS trigger has, it will be perfect.

If it has the same problem, then I will continue to avoid these kind of triggers.
>>
Would using this in conjunction with bumpfire reach machine gun rate of fire?
>>
>>29303951
Seems like it would make bump firing a bit harder to do.
>>
>>29303951
You can already pull the trigger too fast and get ftf's even without a bumpfire stock, just these trigger packs. I'd think bumpfiring would just make this worse.
>>
>>29304045

Sorry, I meant the slidefire stock.
>>
>>29301955
too easy to cause hammer follow. not worth the money without a way to keep the hammer back
>>
>>29301955
there are 2 other companies making this already

And one of the companies makes a release only trigger, which I want
Now if they made an either or, I'd drop that shit in an SPR all day long
Hell, I'd probably put it in all my ARs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.