[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Gun Shop Commandments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 10-commandments.jpg (209 KB, 1600x909) Image search: [Google]
10-commandments.jpg
209 KB, 1600x909
ITT we create the 10 Commandments that every /k/ommando will obey while in gun shops. Feel free to add to or change any you want.

1. Thou shalt wash thy hands before handling firearms.
2. Thou shalt ask permission to dry fire.
3. Thou shalt not refer to any firearm by it's caliber.
4. Thou shalt not make "pew pew" noises while holding any firearm
5. Thou shalt do thy homework on the firearms thou art interested in BEFORE coming to the gun shop.
6. Thou shalt refrain from using dank memes.
7. Thou shalt always point the firearm in a safe direction.
8. Thou shalt remove thy fedora before entering the gun shop.
9. Thou shalt not reveal thy power-level.
10. Thou shalt not butt in to a conversion at the counter.
>>
>>29301374
fuck you moses I will go pew pew all I want
>>
>>29301374
>Thou shalt not ask if there art any .22LR
>Look thyself or git ye gone
>Neither shall ye ever complain of price
>>
File: 17737037_3.jpg (34 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
17737037_3.jpg
34 KB, 1024x678
>>29301431
>complain of price
c'mon not even consignment guns?

>sorry owner wants at least $600 for it (pic related)
>>
>>29301431
>Neither shall ye ever complain of price
I feel like gun stores are one of the last places you can and kinda meant for bartering.
>>
>>29301374
1) Like gun store staff has washed their hands.
2) reasonable and polite
3) Can I see the USP in 9mm?
4) Does that matter?
5) THAT'S THEIR JOB
6) No one would get them anyway.
7) That rule is bigger than Gun stores.
8) Edgelord's cash is just as green
9) Like I'm the one whose going to bring up Obama?
10) Who wants excited happy customers?

This is the cringiest shit I've seen today. Either this was written by the laziest and shittiest salesman of all time, or by a needy fuck who is desperate for the approval of others.

If you are the former, I'd recommend firing you for being useless.

If you are the latter, I'd talk you into buying up all the dusty guns we can't sell to our regular customers.
>>
>>29301599
/thread
>>
I sell firearms.

>1. Thou shalt wash thy hands before handling firearms.

I generally don't give a fuck about this, I'll make someone wipe their hands off if they've got cheeto fingers though.

>2. Thou shalt ask permission to dry fire.
Acceptable.

>3. Thou shalt not refer to any firearm by it's caliber.
Absolutely retarded. I carry several of the same model gun in different calibers.

>4. Thou shalt not make "pew pew" noises while holding any firearm
Lighten up.

>5. Thou shalt do thy homework on the firearms thou art interested in BEFORE coming to the gun shop.

I love helping educate people on firearms. But if you're a serious buyer, you should do some more research on your own. There is no problems with coming in just to ask questions.

>6. Thou shalt refrain from using dank memes.

No fun allowed. I had a guy come in and ask me what would be the best gun to hunt on Klendathu with.

>7. Thou shalt always point the firearm in a safe direction.

No shit.

>8. Thou shalt remove thy fedora before entering the gun shop.

So long as you don't come in blabbering like an idiot, I don't care what you wear. I see Fudds in socks and sandels all the time.

>9. Thou shalt not reveal thy power-level.

Maymays is fine. Don't bring your retarded political "OMBBMMER TAKIN MER GUNS, FUUKIN MUSLEEM" talk.

>10. Thou shalt not butt in to a conversion at the counter.

Good way to alienate customers, if someone is waiting at the desk you should at least try to drag them into the conversation, or at least stop and ask him if he needs help.
>>
>>29301924
I'd go to your shop, anon. I'll be the first to point out to OP that there is only so much homework that can be done without seeing the gun in person, and holding it. I'll go into my LGS every so often and feel some guns I'm interested and just buy some ammo that day. I'd rather make an informed decision on a gun rather than take the internet guy's word for it.
>>
>>29301477
>$600
B-but it's a one of a kind, anon. I mean, it has history, and shit....
>>
>>29301924
Seriously, #10 pisses me off. I'm there to buy shit, not stand behind Joe fucking Fudd and listen to his bullshit stories.
>>
>>29301924
So then propose your own instead of shit on OP's, you faggot.
>>
>>29301477
>>29301537
Bartering is one thing, complaining is another. Being a faggot who stops in every day asking .22 and then complains about the price when we get it is unacceptable
>>
>>29301374
Amen
>>
File: 1447200585532.jpg (119 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
1447200585532.jpg
119 KB, 972x972
>>29302138

Here.

1). Don't be a faggot.

2). Don't be a faggot.

3). Don't be a faggot.

4). Don't be a faggot.

5). Don't be a loud faggot.

6). Be polite, even if they're rude.

7). Don't be afraid to ask questions.

8). Keep your retarded political non-sense and racism to yourself.

9). Don't hog the employees.

10). Have FUN.
>>
File: YESIWOULDLIKETOKNOWMORE.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
YESIWOULDLIKETOKNOWMORE.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>29301924
>I had a guy come in and ask me what would be the best gun to hunt on Klendathu with.

What did you suggest?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.