[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hola amigos, Mexibro here and I've a question for you /k/ommandos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 383x383
Hola amigos, Mexibro here and I've a question for you /k/ommandos

It is well-known that here in Mexico we've strict gun laws, we're restricted to small caliber guns, you know, the usual.

And I'd like to buy a gun, a pistol preferably, I have some gun training, I used to hunt with my dad when I was 15, so, /k/ can you reccomend me some good small caliber guns?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 445x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 445x331
Also, I've been thinking of getting this, a PPK, but I havent found one yet :/
>>
>>29294320
Glock 42
>>
>>29294589
Looks good mate, bad thing is that it's kinda difficult to find guns here, what one can find galore are hunting rifles, I've even seen one AR that I think was one of those double action, like the ones in the UK
>>
>>29294320
ask your local ATF agent, they could probably hook you up
>>
>>29294635
Ask the FBI
>>
>>29294675
I could try going to the police, they could actually help on finding where to since most of the deals done are made by contact

>>29294692
Huh?
>>
>>29294675
>>29294692
RIP in peace, Paul Walker
>>
>>29294320
Is 9mm allowed?
Sig and Beretta make .380 guns too.

How hard is it to get a license over there?
>>
>>29294320
If possible, get a Ruger 10/22 rifle.
>>
File: 1457908629160.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
1457908629160.jpg
332 KB, 1280x1184
>>29294675
>>
>>29294320
If you can own one, try finding a .380 bersa thunder. One of the best handguns you can own in spic countries
>>
>>29297401
9mm is a military caliber.
>>
Anon, i want to help you, but idk your laws.
9mms are small compared to. 44's
Whats the maximum caliber size you can legally have there?
>>
File: 1433819534242.jpg (217 KB, 1423x1001) Image search: [Google]
1433819534242.jpg
217 KB, 1423x1001
On a similar note, I'm a yuropoor living in an area about to be hit hard by rapefugee migration. Gun laws is such that I can get rifles but no pistols so i'm looking to score one from darknet. The problem is that you can only buy ammo for a weapon you own so it's very hard to get food for a pistol.
What I need is a pistol that fires what is generally considered rifle ammunition, that way I can afford to actually practice with the pistol, all I have to do is buy a rifle in that caliber.
All I can think of is .22WMR but that feels a bit lacking in power. Is there something else to look at?
>>
>>29299134
Also are calibers banned by name or dimensions? Like does it say

>No .45ACP
>No .357Mag
>No 40S&W

Or does it say some shit along the lines of

>No ammunition with a projectile diameter larger than .308 inches.
>No ammunition with an overall cartridge length of 1.25"
Or
>No ammunition proven to be as or more fatal than a standard 9mm cartridge.

These things matter
>>
>>29299147
Have you tried walking into a gun store and asking if they have any .44 mag?
Pistol caliber carbines are technically rifles, there's plebty of them throughout the world, so it makes sense for them to have such ammunition in stock.

Here when buying what is regarded as a pistol caliber, the cashier asks "is this for a pistol or a rifle" and you say "rifle" and they say okay and that's that. If they think youre shady they reserve the right to deny you sales though.
>>
>>29299147
lever gun chambered in 38/357mag
or a 9mm carbine if thats allowable

22wmr is an awful choice for handguns all youve got is lelkec single action revolvers and those tiny ass revolvers that you cant hold properly
>>
>>29299163
>>29299197
>.44 mag
>357mag
Those might just work, lever guns are legal but I'm not sure in what calibers they come. I'll have to check, thanks!

>9mm
Definitely a no-go. It's a primarily pistol cartridge and I think the cucks in the government has banned carbines in 9mm in any case.
>>
ah well if you are planing to obtain a pistol through questionable methods try and get a revolver

the advantages of a semiauto pistol go right out the window when you cant obtain parts for them. like magazines if you are stuck with only 1 mag you initially youve got capacity but reloading that one mag cant really be done. its either empty or its not. once it is empty its time consuming to reload the mag then reload the gun
with a revolver you could top it off and dont need to worry about carrying additional shit
>>
>>29299214
Yup. I'd say buy yourself a nice quality illegal . 357mag

Its plenty enough to drop a refugee

Dont have to worry about FTF's, stovepipes, etc

You can shoot yourself 6 rapists (or one rapist 6 times) and throw a few more rounds in the cylinder if thats not enough.

They're usually solid enough to beat people with

More universally, mechanically sound. Should last your lifetime, and if not, you can just get another.

Some even hold 7 shots (memeber an 8shot one in a magazine at some point, think it was a Taurus)

Cant even fuck this up anon.
>>
>>29294320
.38 super 1911 is the Mexican mainstay
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.