[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a brazillian military cop anything: Civil War Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20
Good evening my fellow /k/ommandoes. Given that the country is on the brink of chaos thanks to the possible upcomin impeachment of the communist president Dilma 'Bulgarian Jew' Rouseff I thought we could have our usual bi/tri-monthly discussion.

So, yeah, go ahead and ask me anything.
>>
>>29293707
Have you participated in any contract favela murders?
>>
File: funcional 1.jpg (144 KB, 1463x823) Image search: [Google]
funcional 1.jpg
144 KB, 1463x823
Forgot the fucking trip. Proof as always.
>>
File: BOPE-2.jpg (208 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
BOPE-2.jpg
208 KB, 650x433
>>29293707
Do u BOPE OP?
>>
>>29293718

I have not heard of a single occasion where a MP was contracted to go inside a favela and kill a single someone.
>>
>>29293744

Nope. Regular police batallion (the patch is right the on the pic). And not even in RJ.
>>
>>29293748
What is the reality of the situation in the favelas? What percentage of the drug trade/murders do you think you guys catch ?
>>
How does it feel to arrest your brothers, op?
>>
>>29293765

>What is the reality of the situation in the favelas?

The situation is shitty, just like it's always been. In Rio and São Paulo it's getting better (or so I hear), but over here, in Porto Alegre, it's gotten a lot worse in the last year.

>What percentage of the drug trade/murders do you think you guys catch ?

In an ideal setting, maybe 5%-10%, but it's hard to estimate. Lately we have been doing an state-wide operation that has gotten us good results (at the cost of everyone's patience due to the tremendous work loads).
>>
>>29293707
BR-OP what kind of armored vehicles have you been in?
Can Brazil beats the combined armed forces of the rest of South America?
>>
>>29293707
Any work for mercs in Brazil under govt employ?
>>
File: 1455185461604.jpg (111 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1455185461604.jpg
111 KB, 540x720
>>29293707
What do you think the chances are that what is happening in BR right now was orchestrated by the United States?
>>
>>29293707
Might want to give a summary of the situation for anons not following the /pol/ threads.
>>
File: Blindado_BOPE_PMPR_2.jpg (1 MB, 3001x1942) Image search: [Google]
Blindado_BOPE_PMPR_2.jpg
1 MB, 3001x1942
>>29293777

Which brothers are you referring to?

>>29293804

>what kind of armored vehicles have you been in?

In the MP, only in pic related (not this particular one, but one belonging to the MP in my state). In the army about 100 years ago I got to see a Cascavel once.

>Can Brazil beats the combined armed forces of the rest of South America?

Good question. On the ground, yes, no debate. Venezuela, however, has air superiority. If we could send armour into Venezuela we could counter that factor, but I doubt we have enough armour and logistical support to overcome the jungle. Aerial support, however, doesn't win a war on it's own.

All in all I'd say yes, we do.
>>
>>29293707
Are civilian folks breaking out the illegal guns and getting into happening mode?
>>
>>29293707
Is Brazil prepared for the security surrounding the 2016 Olympics? Or is the favela situation so bad that it's going to be a clusterfuck of robbery, rapes, and drugs?
>>
File: 1458178938174.jpg (16 KB, 532x422) Image search: [Google]
1458178938174.jpg
16 KB, 532x422
>>29293810

None whatsoever. There are no mercenaries here, there never have been.

>>29293816

USA doesn't have to orchestrate this shit, it's all crumbling down on it's own. Leave it to communists to fuck up a country so badly.

>>29293817

>DILMA and LULA, the communist presidents, steal a fuckload of money from state owned oil company
>Lula gets caught in investigation
>He is gonna get arrested soon
>Dilma makes him a minister so he can only be tried by the supreme court, which was almost all appointed by Lula and Dilma
>the people go fucking apeshit over it

Not to mention there were some tapped phone calls leaked where Lula calls the prosecutors assholes, the Supreme Court Justices cowards and a bunch more shit about a lot if people I can't remember right now.
>>
>>29293880
you ask that question like it isn't brazil kek
>>
>>29293891
shit

Any nations with mercs nearby that aren't cartel lands?
>>
>>29293891
they also call their supporters pawns, don't forget
>>
>>29293865

Nah. Brazillians don't like war. I don't think there will be an actual armed conflict, but radical political change like this is unusual in Brazil, so folk are treating it as THE HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS.

>>29293880

>Is Brazil prepared for the security surrounding the 2016 Olympics? Or is the favela situation so bad that it's going to be a clusterfuck of robbery, rapes, and drugs?

Listen to me here: IT ISN'T, WASN'T AND WON'T BE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. Of course, tourist regions are very well guarded (I participated in the World Cup operations, those areas were very safe) however the rest of the city is fucked.
>>
>>29293912

Things that Lula said (that I can remember):

>called the president of congress an asshole;
>called the president of the Senate an asshole;
>called their militants pawns
>called their female suporters 'hard clit women'. I wish I was fucking joking.
>told the prosecutors to shove their lawsuit up their ass
>>
>>29293904

Maybe Bolivia or Venezuela, but governments won't hire mercs. If you seriously want mercenary work look at the middle east, not at south america.
>>
>>29293985
I'm just looking for a place where religion isn't a factor in the work dangit

maybe africa or southeast asia but those riceniggers got their shit on point
>>
File: 1396968808_1.jpg (80 KB, 1000x916) Image search: [Google]
1396968808_1.jpg
80 KB, 1000x916
>>29293985
Safety/Security wise how would you compare Brazil to other South American nations?
>>
>>29293927
Oh okay.

I just wanted to see the Brazilians break out their freedom guns and shit all over the gay gun control worldwide and get shit done.
>>
>>29294036

>Safety/Security wise how would you compare Brazil to other South American nations?

Very good question. It'll help take some of the mythification of brazillian violence away. Brazil isn't unlivable. Most of everyone on most of everyday can go on their lifes normally. Compared to Venezuela, for example, we are a heaven. My city, which is very violent by any standart, has 2-4 murders everyday. That's not absurd to the point where you can't leave home. You just need to be carefull, mind where you go, where you go, what you take with you, etc.

All in all Brazil is a very violent country but, compared to the shitty part of the rest of SA, it's pretty safe.
>>
File: 1458178544240.jpg (262 KB, 847x788) Image search: [Google]
1458178544240.jpg
262 KB, 847x788
>>29294062

>Brazilians break out their freedom guns and shit all over the gay gun control worldwide and get shit done.

I wish. Some day, my friend, some day.
>>
>>29294087
What the heaviest weapon that has been used against you in the favelas ? Also can the favelistas kill a cop and get away with it ? Or will you hunt them down ?
>>
>>29294035

>wants mercenary work
>picks and chooses spots to one's convenience

If you want a confortable place to do private security work go become a mall cop then.
>>
>>29294105

>What the heaviest weapon that has been used against you in the favelas ?

Browning .30 and PKM where the biggest guns I saw employed against me in one way or another. I'm not in Rio so favelas aren't the armed complexes they are there, but we do get some big stuff from time to time. A friend of mine claims to this day he got shot from an MG-42.

> Also can the favelistas kill a cop and get away with it ? Or will you hunt them down ?

Back in the day, way before I joined, nobody would return to the barracks before a cop's killer was dead. Nowadays we do try as hard as we can to get the guys, but it's not always that easy. Sometimes they get away and we don't even know who it was. Thankfully the thugs still run away when they see us. I fear the day they won't.
>>
>>29294087
Keep voting bullet caucus.

Once we Americans get our shit in order and destroy gun control in the USA (probably after some crazy happenings and major social conflict), we'll be spreading the word of freedom elsewhere, like in europe or the anglosphere or the western friendly world.

Mostly so we can sell guns to y'all. Hell our NRA campaigned in Brazil in 2005 and got a majority consensus from Brazil about their right to bear arms.
>>
File: editado2 - Cópia - Cópia.jpg (520 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
editado2 - Cópia - Cópia.jpg
520 KB, 1800x1800
>>29294197

The NRA campaigned during the Statue of Disarmament bullshit? Didn't even know that.

I would vote for our God-Emperor Jair 'Brazillian Trump' Bolsonaro but he's from another state so I can't. Unless he runs for president, that is.
>>
>>29293748
Seems the rest of the world is finding out about them.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-police-killing-of-local-drug-lord-playboy-in-rio-de-janeiro-818
>>
>>29294115
I don't think you understand the importance of picking and choosing your contracts in mercenary work soldier boy
>>
>>29294285

>Vice
>Amnesty International
>Muh Human Rights

Are you a communist, kid?

Also, did you read the article? We killed on duty, not as a hired gunman from somebody else.
>>
>>29294310

You got me there, I know jackshit about mercenary work. The idea of fighting strictly for money is absurd to me. I could never do it.
>>
>>29294240
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/17/magazine/17wwln_essay.html

Yeah, it was kind of a first.

There have been a couple groups that have made progress, like Rights to Arms in Russia (with confirmed /k/ommando) but there's still a lot of room for improvement.

Still I wish one day we live in a world where everyone can own all the scary assault weapons, war weapons like rocket launchers and fully functional tanks, and whatever crazy energy weapon scifi crap they come up with next....without moving to a warzone.

Of course if you are rich and clever you can probably use the shitload of loopholes and gray zone legal tricks to get whatever you want.
>>
Do you think that shit will hit the fan and will be deaths?
>>
Why Brazil is so shit?
>>
>>29294346
its just a job like any other man, nothing good or bad about it and there's no sense making it seem righteous. Sometimes you're smuggling arms to keep tribal conflicts fueled, sometimes you're stirring things up for a corporation. It's all just to pay your bills man, and to have a life where you make a difference

perfect example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Christmas basically gave united fruit their own empire on the bones of hundreds of people
>>
>>29294310

Are you 12 or a sperglord?

Why are you asking that to a cop?

Why are you here on 4chan and not training or doing research?
>>
>>29294411
because I don't feel like taking a trip to brazil as a journo to make connections

besides no one on 4chan will take me seriously except the copbro so there is no risk

Besides 'volunteer work' isn't illegal, it never was
>>
>>29294431

Why dont you just go to a merc company?

You have plenty in Russia, Gibraltar and US&A

You can also look up stuff like Silent Heroes etc... Killing poachers is a very respectable job I think.
>>
>>29294380

>Of course if you are rich and clever you can probably use the shitload of loopholes and gray zone legal tricks to get whatever you want.

There are many rich folk here who own assault rifles. The police just doesn't come after them because, frankly, who gives a shit? They just keep them inside their houses.

>Do you think that shit will hit the fan and will be deaths?

No. The only death there might be is Lula's and/or Dilma's after they shoot themselves in the head to avoid trial.

>>29294401

I blame the communist.

>>29294408

Precisely. I get a shitty salary, I do it for a reason. I can't see myself using my skills and risking my life for money.
>>
>>29294491
I can get plenty of work in syria right now, I've just been thinking about going somewhere else. Syria is not that exciting and I missed out on ukraine

>>29294511
it's not a bad life man, considering most of your time is acting as a team leader for illiterates it's not half bad at all
>>
>>29294408

Also, and I do have to note, this sentence

>Sometimes you're smuggling arms to keep tribal conflicts fueled, sometimes you're stirring things up for a corporation. It's all just to pay your bills man, and to have a life where you make a difference

looks like it came straight from a video game.
>>
Do you have a FAL?
>>
>>29294511

How safe is Brazil for a young traveler?

I'm not a pothead or a retard, but I still wonder about the general level of risk.

I've been in shitty places before and I look brazilian
>>
>>29294531

The MP does, and I do get to take it with me while on duty.
>>
>>29294529
yeah I like dramatics, I am an autistic faggot on 4chan talking to a MP about mercenary work after all
>>
>>29294525

Where do you have to come from to be a merc?

How do you get along with enlisted guys, if you ever see them?

I've heard at least your country's para regiment, SF or a hardcore mountain regiment.

As for South America, there are private security contractors that are basically military bodyguards.
>>
>>29294538

>How safe is Brazil for a young traveler?

Pretty safe if you stick to tourist regions (read: beaches in Rio and the city center in SP). If you go fucking around in other places you don't know you're taking unnecessary risks.

>I look brazilian

We know you're not. Trust me.
>>
Let's say your president does get impeached. What do you see the work situation getting like? Like, how safe do you think you and your guys will be with people protesting and possibly rioting? Think it'll be like your typical social disorder, or you think you'll have to watch for people actually trying shit with weapons? Any plans being brought up in "just in case" with the politics being like they are.
>>
>>29294556
You can come from literally anywhere.

I rarely see soldiers but when I do see western soldiers they just look at us with general mistrust

You won't need hard core training prerequisites, that's just to join the cool kid club

this book should help you get started, it's what I used

http://www.scribd.com/doc/67855018/The-Manual-of-the-Mercenary-Soldier#scribd

I started with sub saharan africa after 8 years in the army
>>
>>29294558

Do you think a conservative, decent president like perhaps Bolsonaro can drastically reduce the crime problem in Brazil?

Do you honestly think Lula or Dilma will kill themselves? Is the police and the rest of the govt corps on the side of the protestors?
>>
>>29294325
>Are you a communist, kid?

JohnnyIshootstuff is a Pennsylvania law enforcement officer in the United States and known shitposter. He detests civilian ownership of firearms. Ignore him.
>>
>>29294595

Thanks anon, sorry for doubting you.
>>
What do you carry again, is it some Taurus shit that fires in 5-round bursts when shaken and then explodes?
>>
>>29294580

If the rat gets arrested and/or if the Bulgarian Jew gets impeached there will be a massive party, not a riot. Riots will be minimal, only comming from the leftist assholes, but we're used to dealing with them.

And yes, there are plans in place regarding riot control. I shouldn't discuss specifics, but fuck it. Since the protests in 2013 we have massively increased our riot control gear. From the last month or so until now we have been training more and more with less lethal stuff. I suppose the Commander suspected this might happen.
>>
>>29294606
its all good man, sensible to be doubtful of something so out of the ordinary
>>
>>29294627
are most of your buddies happy to see dilma and co getting fucked? Could the police intercede on behalf of the protesters and depose the government in a bloodless coup?
>>
>>29294597

>Do you think a conservative, decent president like perhaps Bolsonaro can drastically reduce the crime problem in Brazil?

If he removes the communists and starts to unfuck the economy, sure. In any case, we will apreciate having internal affairs off our backs everytime we kill someone.

>Do you honestly think Lula or Dilma will kill themselves? Is the police and the rest of the govt corps on the side of the protestors?

I don't know, anon. I doubt they'd be so kind to us as to kill themselves and spare us the trouble of kicking them out. The MP is on the side of the protesters.

>>29294599

Any police officer who disagrees with civilian ownership of firearms is not only a hypocrite but also a coward who does not trust in his own skills and does not value his uniform.

>>29294623

A Taurus P-99 which I bought myself. My duty weapon is an old Taurus PT-92.
>>
GUERRA CIVIL
U
E
R
R
A

C
I
V
I
L

Jokes aside, what's the special operations group from the PMRS? And what's the most exotic firearm you've come across that was being used by perps?

Godspeed, bro.
>>
>>29294712
Don't you mean Walther P99?
>>
>>29294631

Do you throw your guns and knives away to pass borders? Do you have any troubles in your country of residence or your homeland?

I guess you must be checked as fuck by your local intel services. A merc in my country got fucked by some judge of the state when he came back from Ukraine. He's in prison now I believe.
>>
>>29294708

>are most of your buddies happy to see dilma
and co getting fucked?

Yes. Cops are citizens also, we do not like to see our money stolen, specially not from communists.

>Could the police intercede on behalf of the protesters and depose the government in a bloodless coup?

Could it? Yes. Will it? Doubtfull. The Brazillian people are a peacefull people. We do not like war. I doubt there will be a coup, even tough I wish there was one. I never fought in a war. That would be a great experience for the curriculum. Also, I would probably get to kill communists freely. But this is all fantasy, it'll never happen.
>>
>>29294717

BOE - Batalhão de Operações Especiais.

Also, POE Pelotão (...) and PATRES - Patrulhas Especiais and PATAMO - Patrulha Tático Móvel (in my totally unbiased opinion, the most awsome part of the BMRS).
>>
>>29294737

Yes, thank you.

>>29294717

Forgot:

>And what's the most exotic firearm you've come across that was being used by perps?

IMI Galil.
>>
>>29294738
Everything goes in the trash except for armor and a carrier that says PRESS

No troubles in my home nation as volunteer service isn't illegal :^)

Just get papers saying you were with doctors without borders or some other aid group and a friend to back it up in the group and you're good
>>
>>29294170
How the fuck did the negros find 7.92 Mauser?
>>
>>29294799

Which is why I doubt that story very much. My friend showed me the pictures and it sure was an MG-42, but I doubt that they used that to fire at him.
>>
>>29293707
Qual sua opinião sobre os cachorrinhos do governo que jogaram gás nos manifestantes em Brasília?
>>
>>29294814
IDK, maybe some Chilean cache that ended up there?
Also, what's your service rifle?
>>
>>29294784

What gear do you like? I guess cheap and reliable?

Anything from knives to boots to guns etc...

Are they provided by the client or by the company you're in?
>>
>>29294845

Até me pareceu razoável, não achei excessivo. Não dá pra deixar invadir, né. Até, porque, sejamos francos, o que caralhos o povo iria fazer lá dentro?

Com isso dito, a PM de Brasília, com todo o respeito as colegas, serve de cão-de-guarda do governo (independentemente de quem seja o dito governo).
>>
>>29294846

IMBEL FAL from the 1990's. Hopefully we'll get some IA2s soon.
>>
>>29294864
You either wear condor trash because it's basically disposable after a couple months or you use what the locals have. I like chest rigs over a slick carrier. The nice gear I have is armor, boots and a foretrex 401 GPS

Everything else is either employer or locally sourced
>>
>>29294712
>Any police officer who disagrees with civilian ownership of firearms is not only a hypocrite but also a coward who does not trust in his own skills and does not value his uniform.

Amen, now you know why we don't like JohnnyIshootstuff.
>>
File: 1452804057825.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1452804057825.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>29294886
>Hopefully we'll get some IA2s soon.

Which is basically a FAL with a different name...
>>
>>29293707
My sister wants to go to Brazil for the olympic games. She is 24. How fucked is she?
>>
>>29294930
Maybe less chance of an STI from the water
>>
>>29294916

AND It isn't from the 1990's, doesn't weight 10 Kg and doesn't fire the fuckhueg 7.62X51.
>>
>>29294886
7.62 or 5.56 version?
Do your colleagues snatch the nice guns they come across?
>asq apreenderam um Colt Python e uma S&W 5906 de um pé-rapado ontem
>>
File: IMBEL IA2.jpg (132 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
IMBEL IA2.jpg
132 KB, 459x600
>>29294946
Uh...
>>
>>29294946
Stay far away from the 5.56×45mm IA2 dude.
>>
What is the standard issue carry caliber for police forces there? Hollowpoints?
>all those off duty cop video of police gunning down criminals
>>
>>29294949

5.56. 7.62 is dead.

>Do your colleagues snatch the nice guns they come across?

Of course.

>>asq apreenderam um Colt Python e uma S&W 5906 de um pé-rapado ontem

Meu sonho de consumo. Dizem por aí que eu peguei uma 1911 cromada que eu achei uma vez. Só rumores, é claro.
>>
>>29294986

Why? I fired it, it's great.
>>
>>29294986
Why?
>>
>>29294285
>dodged a 15-year prison sentence for robbery, drug trafficking, and homicide since 2009 by taking off while on family leave from a "semi-open" prison

This right here is why I could never be a progressive.
>>
>>29294991
Sidearms caliber I'm idiot
>>
>>29294991

Non-jacketed lead, sometimes even reloads.

I wish I was joking. Some of us buy our own ammo.

Calibers are .380, .40, 12 GA and 7.62.
>>
>>29295007
It fires by itself even when set to safe. Magazine falls off if the gun gets too hot.

If you have one in the trunk, keep it unloaded with no ammo in the chamber.
>>
>>29295031
Interesting I always assumed 9mm.

BR police are about as real as it gets.
>>
>>29295034

Bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: 2015-10-07 14.27.17.jpg (812 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-07 14.27.17.jpg
812 KB, 1600x1200
>>29294814
>>29294799
Many latin countries used 7.92 Mausers in the past, Brazil included with Kar98ks and Vz.24s, probably stolen from some old military warehouse, like the Madsens we see here that were stolen from Argentina's Army.

>>29294870
Eu vi que o CHOQUE em SP marchou junto aos manifestantes na Paulista, a PMSP por aqui é abertamente contra o governo, ontem de noite durante os protestos espontâneos eu vi diversas viaturas buzinando junto aos manifestantes.

>>29294886
I heard the IA2 haves some problems with the ADC kit, otherwise, its just an improved MD97L without anything new really, doesn't look that ergonomic to me.
>>
>>29295094

Not to mention the mausers stolen from our museums a while back.

A PMSP é a vanguarda moral desse país, sempre foi. Alias, todo o estado de São Paulo está de parabéns. Estão sempre na frente da mudança. O RS é o estado mais ignorante desse país.

And regarding the IA2, I never heard of any problems with it. I shot it, it seemed reliable, it was confy enough. I liked it. And it's better than 30 year old FALs, anyway.

And don't even get me started on the CT.40.
>>
File: 2013-06-29 12.45.24.jpg (706 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-29 12.45.24.jpg
706 KB, 1600x1200
>>29295061
9mm is literally forbidden by any non-Federal Forces to use, I wish I was joking, courtesy of Getúlio Vargas, a dictator that faced an insurgency in 1932, after that, he made a law so no one can use the same/similar weapons to federal forces, state polices included, so that's why .40 is used by cops here and most IPSC shooters.
On some small occasions Army authorizes polices to purchase 9mm lots, and 5.56 passes through the same process.

>>29294994
>dizem por aí que eu peguei uma 1911 cromada que eu achei uma vez. Só rumores, é claro.
Redpillado, simplesmente redpillado.
>>
>>29293707
>Bulgarian Jew

dont insult my neighbors

they might be bulgarians but surely to say bulgarian jew is like saying "romanian turk"

does not compute.
>>
>>29295140

Sorry, friend. It's just that I saw this nickname on /pol/ a while back and I liked it. My friends know me for not speaking Lula's or Dilma's name. I refer Lula by Rat and Dilma by the Bulgarian Jew.
>>
>>29295138

Alexandre Lima, é você?
>>
>>29295133
>the mausers stolen from our museums a while back
Sauce?
>>
>>29295188

http://g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2015/03/museu-da-forca-expedicionaria-brasileira-e-roubado-em-sao-gabriel.html
>>
>>29295200
Holy fuck.
There's no respect for our country's history.
>>
File: B_NdK2qW8AAyRBe.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
B_NdK2qW8AAyRBe.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
>>29295244

Tell me about it.
>>
Well, gentlemen, it has been a pleasure.

I'm sorry the thread was shorter than usual, but I'm exausthed from a special operation we've been conducting in the last month (and the protests didn't help).

I'm off to sleep for my usual 14 hours.

See you all in a a couple of months.
>>
File: mag.jpg (94 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
mag.jpg
94 KB, 800x504
>>29295299
Godspeed, comrade.
>>
>>29295299
Take it easy man, thanks for the good thread. I hope your country sees better days.
>>
op,vc vive em q regiao?
>>
>>29293738
doesn't need to be BOPE, op is DOPE
>>
>>29295158
its quite amusing that americans are behaving like idiots.

after ussr, north korea, pol pot, nasser, red china and the list goes on and on, there are hordes of young idiots that believe communism is fucking magic and will work.

i still remember bread lines and shitty mass produced cars.
>>
>>29293707
Why are Brazilian women so damn attractive?
>>
>>29293707
Do you blame Germany for the current situation in your country?
>>
>>29294784

Came back to tell you this.

If Hillary wins you may have a job in Burma

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24906
>>
>>29295534
>https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24906
well no shit, thanks anon; you've been a big help
>>
File: 20130629_153833.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130629_153833.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29295176
Não, haha, mas agora que falou a foto parece mesmo, ainda não sou CAC por não ter 25 ainda.
>>
>>29295158
Hold on for a minute, why was she called Bulgarian Jew?
>>
>>29296410
Basically, she's a pawn of the BRICS jews, and her family comes from Bulgaria.
>>
>>29296527
>lets elect a slav-greek as our president
>nothing bad could possibly happen, especially things of a financial and corruption nature.
>>
>>29294408
Underage please go
>>
How many dragon dildos do you own
>>
File: platosstepchildrenhd0809.jpg (219 KB, 1436x1080) Image search: [Google]
platosstepchildrenhd0809.jpg
219 KB, 1436x1080
Good evening my fellow /k/ommandoes. Given that the country is on the brink of chaos thanks to the possible upcomin impeachment of the communist president Dilma 'Bulgarian Jew' Rouseff I thought we could have our usual bi/tri-monthly discussion.

>Communist.

>Bulgarian Jew.

Pick one.
>>
>>29293853
>that picture
Jesus Christ Brazil, Stripes was a comedy flick, the EM-50 was a joke
>>
>mfw i already did some accounting in the favela i love
>mfw i do it just because i can touch and even shoot real Guns
>noface
>>
>>29299448
For the traffic
Live*
Fuck cellphones
>>
>>29293707
are you guys forced to buy from IMBEL and Taurus? why not GLock or something?
>>
File: 1449434617288-0.png (151 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1449434617288-0.png
151 KB, 330x319
>Brigadiano

Meu negro.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.