[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best weapon to defend against an American invasion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 800x600
What's the best weapon to defend against an American invasion? I'm thinking IEDs and perhaps javelins.
>>
>>29291240
Nice try, N. Korea :)
>>
>>29291240

>javelins

Go back to cawwadooty, faggot.
>>
>>29291256
No it's Canada. If trump wins he will make America fascist and declare lebenraum on my country.
>>
Not having oil
>>
>>29291272
Wasn't that in the plot of Fallout?
>>
>>29291272
Sorry, but we're good on strategic ice reserves.
We still have Alaska.
>>
Strategic surrender.

>>29291272
>No it's Canada.
Oh you guys are fool of gooks, just ask them.
>>
>What's the best weapon to defend against an American invasion?

a geological survey report confirming an absence of oil-bearing shales.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 746x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 746x827
>>29291288
No fuck you. We will wage guerilla warfare China and Russia will supply arms :DDDD
>>
>>29291272
lube and stretching, you've gotta be ready to accommodate America's girth.
but don't worry, it wont be the brutal assreaming we give to most. We're going to make love to you. you are our favorite brother after all~
>>
>>29291240
>What's the best weapon to defend against an American invasion?

Salad sandwiches and glasses of sugar free squash.
>>
>>29291272
>If trump wins he will make America fascist and declare lebenraum on my country.
You what?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 501x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 501x464
>>29291490
He's going to exterminate syrup.
>>
>>29291469
>salad sandwich
ok, is this actually a thing somewhere? Because it sounds wretched.

t. American
>>
>>29291469
>tfw American
>tfw I love squash
>literally no one else I meet has heard of it
I will continue to spread the word, soon your secrets will be known by all
>>
>>29291240
>javelins
These were good in antiquity and medieval times, now they're kind of outdated. Still kill but have awful range, rate of fire and projectile speed compared to modern firearms.
>>
>>29291539
Squash like the vegetable? Like zucchini and shit? I grow that shit. It's not uncommon. Pumpkins are a type of squash.
>>
>>29291240
Salad and healthy food
>>
>>29291343
>>29291539

sources needed for research purposes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.