[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glock as a carry gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 267x189
>be worried that my single stack is lacking in capacity (lc9s)
>look into carrying a double stack
>was already set on the FNS compact, as I have the fullsize and it's amazing
>ends up being too big to get a comfy pinky wrap under the mag, for my hands at least
>gun counter guy whips out a glock 26
>perfect fit, and interchangeable mags gives me a lot of options as far as capacity is concerned
>blue label program makes it cheaper than other options
>there must be something wrong with this gun though, it appears the safety is missing
>gun guy puffs out his chest and tells me every safety cliche there is
>still not buying it, show him videos and stories of how many people have glocklegged themselves
>he goes away and starts ignoring me

I never thought I'd be in the market for one of these, but I really like the smooth features and size of it as a carry piece. Only I'm not shoving this thing in & out of my waistband and risking blowing my ass cheek off.

Anyone have a safety on their glock? I've seen a few different options, the sliderlock (though that seems unsafe) and the one where a thumb safety is actually dremeled out and installed (I'm worried this will be all loose and ghetto). What's the best option?
>>
>>29287230
>What's the best option?
leaving the gun stock and training yourself not to be retarded
>>
KYS

t Glock owner

You seem like the XD type
>>
>>29287230
Step one get kydex holster
Step two buy glock
Step three don't be a retard
I'm picking a g26 and a g19 up later next week
>>
>>29287230
If you use a holster that doesn't suck donkey balls, and keep your fucking booger hook off the bang switch, nothing will happen.
>>
>>29287250
>>29287281
>>29287284
I'm not asking if it's better or not to have a manual safety, I'm asking what the best option is for a manual safety. I've already decided. I'm quite adamant about it considering 2 guys in my department have had NDs just last year, one resulting in injury.
>>
>>29287319
Get an xd then it has 2 safeties
>>
>>29287373
It doesn't run a 33 round extendo
>>
>>29287319
How's the ND's happen?
>>
>wants gun with a safety
>chooses the fucking glock

This has to be a bait thread.
>>
Does anybody have experience with the ruger lcp custom? Was thinking about getting it as a cc.
>>
Don't mutilate a Glock. if you want a manual safety get a different plastic fantastic gun.
>>
File: 06-mrZxllf.jpg (69 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
06-mrZxllf.jpg
69 KB, 600x428
>>29287230
dont try to install a makeshift safety on a literally perfect glock... is this thread fucking troll bait??

if not, man up and carry a G27 and only pull the trigger when you want to shoot
>>
>>29287492
One while holstering after a tweaker pulled a knife, one put it on his passenger seat for a minute then picked it up.
>>
>guy shows up at my gunshop
>copfag, I know this because he tells me immediately
>looking for a carry gun
>reach for g26
>wait, he's a cop
>g27 comes out of the case
>fits him perfectly
>"BUT NO SAFETY!"
>tell him you've carried plastic fantastic for years and managed not to shoot yourself
>won't budge, starts asking about trying to wedge some shit safety onto it
>ignore him
Can you believe they let people like this carry guns
>>
>>29287573
I carry a Sig. Though its not my first choice it's still a great shooter, and the external hammer allows for safe holstering.

If I had the choice I'd take a USP or FNX if it was on the approved list. Our DPS just picked up the FNS (not sure if 9 or 40) so hopefully they'll add FN to our list soon. HK has a few models on there including the USP9 but I just don't see it as a $700 gun...
>>
File: gdq6q5uujeqn50sgan0w.jpg (36 KB, 620x267) Image search: [Google]
gdq6q5uujeqn50sgan0w.jpg
36 KB, 620x267
>>29287230
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gadget-a-striker-control-device#/

I mean, I doubt you're so retarded you think that because a Glock doesn't have an external safety it'll randomly go off in the holster without any action being taken on the trigger, but if you're worried that you're so retarded that you'll shoot yourself in the ass while reholstering because the concept of not putting your finger on the trigger while doing so just fucks with your head. The Glock Gadget is the semi auto version of "riding the hammer" you put your thumb on the slide plate as you holster/re-holster, if the trigger is somehow pulled, the striker won't move because your thumb is blocking it's movement, you'd feel if something was wrong. (ie you tried to shoot yourself) Pros, no gunsmithing required. Cons, this shit is being sold on indiegogo.
Another option is the SSI (Striker Status Indicator) from NDZ Performance http://www.ndzperformance.com/For-Glock-NDZ-SSI-Striker-Status-Indicator-p/glk-rp-ind.htm

Pretty much does the samething, but it's meant to tell you the status of the striker, ie if its forward or back. (like an XD) if you put your finger on the little plunger it'll stop striker movement. Pros, does exactly the samething, looks nicer, sold by a legit company. Cons doesn't say "OP is a fag" on it.
>>
the only thing a safety on a carry gun does is give you a false sense of security.
>>
>>29287674
Get a police trade in USP.
>>
>>29287698
if USPs are so great why are police trading them in?
>>
>>29287683
>http://www.ndzperformance.com/For-Glock-NDZ-SSI-Striker-Status-Indicator-p/glk-rp-ind.htm

The indie one isn't available but that's pretty much ideal, better than a safety imo. Does the second one (in above greentext) also not allow it to fire when your thumb is on it?
>>
File: puddinpops.gif (438 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
puddinpops.gif
438 KB, 500x376
>>29287706
Oh, come on now.
>>
File: 1410798780800.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1410798780800.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>29287230
If you are not a super manlet and are willing to carry a double stack 9mm, the Glock 26 is really one of the absolute best choices.

>What's the best option?
Don't tamper with the design of the firearm, buy a good kydex holster, and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire. Seriously, if you can do those things you will not shoot yourself.

Also:
>wanting an external safety
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x481
>>29287230
>striker fired
>manual safety

lmfaooooooooo>>29287230
>>
I have a USP compact,, and I will have a USP 45 tact
USPs are great if you like SA/DA if not just get perfection
>>
>>29287230
WHO CARRIES A GUN WITH A SAFETY AND IF YOU DO WHO ACTUALLY USES IT.

You're bad police.
>>
>>29288230
Then what do you do after you shoot and it's time to put it back in the holster? Unload the round and put it back in the mag, release the striker then put it back in? That's much harder than: flip switch

>>29288113
You guys misunderstand the purpose of a safety switch, a striker fire should absolutely have one. This isn't a new concept.
>>
This doesn't seem like a bad option, $100 to install, I already save that with the blue label.
>>
>>29287319
I used to be like you OP. I thought I knew what I was talking about, when I complained about glocks lack of an external safety. I didn't. I was trying to explain away other peoples abysmall gun handling skillz.

After carying a glock 26 and competing with a glock 17 for 10 years, I realized how silly I was.

If you fear blowing your ass cheek off, you are not as well trained as you think you are.
>>
>>29287548
There was a cop here who shot himself with his duty glock pierced his femoral artery and almost died. He said he dropped it, tried to catch it on the way down and it just went off. Later it was found that he was trying to impress a bunch of kids by twirling it on his finger Johnny Ringo style.
>>
>>29288727
Listen Mr all-knowing authority on weapons, it's different when you actually know people who have blown their ass cheeks off (or outer thigh in this case) and you have to sit through a 6 hour seminar and listen to some fuckers talk about gun safety and tell you in subtle ways that "we know some guns are unsafe, but we issue them because Charqueesha the affirmative action hire over there won't remember to flick off her safety on the draw therefore it's less unsafe for her and the rest of the dumbasses who don't train properly"

The glock is literally the idiots gun, for the guy who's too stupid to flip a switch before activating a deadly weapon, yet it's a half baked solution because he's still to stupid to safely handle it. He just NEEDS it to go 0 to murder in .001 seconds not .001 because that's too long even though it's the SAME AMOUNT OF TIME.

Fuck it, I'm not getting one.
>>
>>29287230

I just purchased a G17

I like it, and I ordered Glock OEM mag extensions for it

19 rounds here I come!
>>
>>29288762
>owning a gun you can't safely twirl to impress bitches

The fuck is even the point?

But in all seriously, you kind of proved my point. Sometimes when you drop things your reaction is to try and catch them, that situation would be much more dangerous with a safetlyless gun. Yet another purpose for a safety, that is not a substitute for trigger discipline.

I know you're not supposed to even try but you're up against instinct here, I don't care what you've instilled in yourself even you, the god of guns, are capable of a fuck up. A safety drastically reduces that risk.
>>
>>29288772
Glock is also the weapon of choice in most law enforcement agencies in the us. It also the choice of several elite military units. Don't make excuses for your friends shooting themselves millions of other people everyday don't. The sky is not falling, and you are not privvy to some super special secret the rest of the world isn't.
>>
>>29288772
delete this one too
>>
Get a

USP COMPACT
S
P

C
O
M
P
A
C
T
>>
>>29288772
>glock is the idiots weapon

Says the guy that's too stupid to keep his finger off the trigger and properly holster a gun.
>>
>>29288927
Says the guy that's too stupid to flip the safety on the draw.
>>
File: gun-range-slapfight.gif (822 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
gun-range-slapfight.gif
822 KB, 480x320
striker pistol safeties are a good idea
>>
>>29288975
Is that guy on the left the uber driver that killed all those people and said reptillian aliens made him do it?
>>
File: Larry-Vickers-Police-In-America.jpg (91 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Vickers-Police-In-America.jpg
91 KB, 1000x600
>>29289098
Holy shit Larry why...
>>
>>29289121
Because they didn't know who he was.
>>
>>29287230
Tl:Dr but I have large hands, the Glock 26 with the pinky extender works great for me. I do require the extender but you can get a plus 0 pearce extender that doesn't add any real length to the handle.
>>
>>29289336
Well shit, I should have read first.
Sorry.
Op, you're not qualified to own a gun.
If you have to buy one, get one with a factory safety.
>>
>>29289336
The size is good for me. I broke my pinky when I was in high school punching some kids head so it bends weird. Makes it fit under the mag pretty comfortably.

>>29289363
>glock
>factory safety
How
>>
>>29289410
>how
Buy a different brand.
As a Glock owner I'm lumped into a group that's already Douche-y enough.
Get yourself a Sig or something.
>>
File: laughingwaifu.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
laughingwaifu.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>29287319
>2 guys in my department have had NDs
> in my department

Well I now know why places like NY mandate DAO guns with 12lb trigger pulls now.
>>
>>29287230

Have had the G26 for a few yrs..through out the yrs I unholster and re holster multi times through out my day (for work purposes, won't go into details) never had any problems. Don't be a retard with it and you're fine.
>>
>>29290339
Typically the swat (most highly trained) cops are the ones with the most Nd's because they get too relaxed.
Op still sucks dicks, just saying.
>>
File: major beef.jpg (909 KB, 2000x2568) Image search: [Google]
major beef.jpg
909 KB, 2000x2568
>>29288772
This is too good
Your head is stuck so far up your ass that you wouldn't know the difference anymore
>>
File: 2-3-GunLock[1].jpg (12 KB, 468x324) Image search: [Google]
2-3-GunLock[1].jpg
12 KB, 468x324
>>29288772
ahahaha jesus this is rich
>no man, it's the people who can't use safeties that aren't trained properly! not keeping your finger off the fucking trigger, a fundamental motherfucking tenant of gun safety, has nothing to do with it!
christ i knew they selected pigs for their malleable-thin intellect, but this is embarrassing - this glorified criminology major is supposed to be entrusted with safeguarding the public safety, and he can't even safeguard his own

maybe you should just carry a taser ya fuckin negligent firearm owner. when you've proven you won't shock your cock off, we'll move you up to pic related - the perfect safety for you
>>
>>29288975
These people look like clones
>>
>>29290810

Kek
>>
>>29287492
Pulling the trigger.
>>
>>29288772
Jesus. There are so many options out there if you're adamant on a safety.

But really, I know people that have ND'd too, but it's not an excuse. The two people you mentioned ND'd while holstering and picking up a gun. Two things that millions of people do every day without incident. If you literally can't pick up a fucking gun without setting it off, then you probably shouldn't own one. Or be a cop.
>>
>>29288762
Natural selection in action.
>>
File: Cigar_lighting2.jpg (18 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
Cigar_lighting2.jpg
18 KB, 400x260
>>29288762
>Later it was found that he was trying to impress a bunch of kids by twirling it on his finger Johnny Ringo style.
Could have pulled it off with external safety tho.
>>
>>29287792
yes
>>
File: 1418017667165.jpg (37 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1418017667165.jpg
37 KB, 600x399
>>29287230
Yeah zi think you sound like an xd guy for sure. As a guy who likes a manual safety on his carry guns (1911), i think a trigger safety is too little for a persin like you. Id be careful when you touch the gun because if you pull the trigger, it will go off. Do you comprehend that? Not being condescending, but even mentioning drilling and altering the gun right off the bat makes me sad. With the way concealable guns are so popular nowadays, youve got so many options right out of the gate.
>>
File: 1443905707618.jpg (35 KB, 915x720) Image search: [Google]
1443905707618.jpg
35 KB, 915x720
>>29287695
It also stops a would be criiminal from (i know nothing happens around you without noticing it 'hurr situational awareness')seeing, and grabbing your gun. Chances are hes just going to level itnon youn and pull. If theres a safety, that extra second is litterally a lifesaver, and lets not fetninto 'its another step' thing bexause if youre being a responsible gun owner, and doing your part, disengaging the safety is just part of the draw.
To each their own i guess, im just always suprised to some degree at how much unwarranted hate and litteral mouthbreathing of the glock dicktip suckers have toward manual safeties.
> get fucked glockfaggots
P.s. i have a glock of my own, and i do not dislike the company, itsnjusy the following.
> inb4 '1911 fagboy', nah just shoot best, and am most comfortable with it. Ya know, like a carry gun is supposed to be.
>>
>>29292423
If you're CCing, your make believe situation never happens.
>>
>>29289098
fucking Kalamazoo...
>>
>>29287250
>>>29287230 (OP)
>>What's the best option?
>leaving the gun stock and training yourself not to be retarded
fak off
>>
>>29292335
>if you pull the trigger it will go off

Yet more half baked thoughts and flawed logic. Your finger in the trigger guard isn't the only thing that causes the weapon to go off. A drawstring, a part of your shirt that gets bunched up.

https://youtu.be/FrJMQupYxaw

>w-well just use a proper holster!
For CC?! I'd like to see these bulky ass super safe soccer mom/CA approved holsters you're talking about. Shit, I was thinking about putting a clipdraw on it...

Also there have been a few officers that have died when someone else grabs their weapon. Again, it's not just your finger that can cause the gun to go off, someone else's can. I want that extra second or two if he's not "partially weapons trained"

Why don't you post more reaction images to make me look like a pseudointellectual when everyone else with reason in their brain realizes I have legitimate concerns.
>>
>>29288789
That's why I leave it inside the holster 24/7 unless I'm about to clean it and I will go through a very propper safety procedure for that. Don't own a gun at all, this includes rifles and shotguns, if you're the kind of idiot who will play around with a loaded gun when bored
>>
>>29287528
Enjoy your third degree burns. Fuck I hate that picture
>>
I cant imagine ever wanting a pistol with a safety.
You're doing something wrong if you need one.

I even hate using the safety on my AR.
>>
>>29294190
In the video:
>guy pulls out loaded gun in a gun store
>one hands it back into his holster without looking
>all this while not under duress or in a hurry

Firearms safety is not that hard guys.

Since we're discussing CC here no one should know about it anyway. If you're that worried about losing your gun, then carry it appendix instead of relying on an extra second to save your life.

Seriously. The likelihood of having to actually use your CC for self defense in your lifetime is slim, and the chances of any specific scenario you can dream up happening to you, is infinitesmally small.

>find a gun you like
>carry it the way you like
>move on with your life
>>
>>29287230
>>29288772
IF YOU DON'T DO STUPID SHIT
YOU WON'T ND

>caught a glock mid air
stupid
>spun a glock on his finger cowboy style
stupid
>used a holster that doesnt cover the trigger
stupid
>grabbed the trigger while unholstering
insufficient training
>>
>>29294371
dude it's a joke. have you seen the rest of the set?
>>
>>29297344
No post it
>>
File: tacreload.jpg (244 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
tacreload.jpg
244 KB, 640x960
>>29297663
I was actually about to request the same thing ha

Here have another technical diagram instead
>>
>>29287230
Wants gun with safety, picks glock...KEK. Glocks aren't for noobs so I'd suggest not owning a gun at all.
>>
>>29288347
>Glock factory safety
W-what?
>>
OP is a fucking retard. Please tell me how this idiot is allowed to carry a gun and enforce his will on the masses?

>"Hurr durr, if I do stupid shit I could shoot myself, glocks are dumb"

There's literally no reason you could ever ND if you follow all rules of firearm safety, have a proper holser, and proper situational awareness. All things you should need if you're going to carry, much less becoming a fucking cop
Anyways, since this thread is getting some attention and my question is somewhat related, I'll post it here.

Can I use glock 26/27 holster for my glock 30s since it has a thinner slide? If not can I still use regular 30 holsters or do I have to get special 30s holsters?
>>
>>29297723
The original glocks had one until some client wanted it for cheaper without the safety. They intended to mill and add their own but never got around to it, thus the safetlyless handgun was born.
>>
File: 1428436487524.jpg (738 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1428436487524.jpg
738 KB, 1000x800
>>29297701
>>29297663
>>29297344

Is this part of the set?
>>
>>29298141
I'm inclined to say yes. I feel like it was maybe even 2-3 guys playing on variations of dank operator memes
>>
Hundreds of butthurtposts later & literally no one answered my question.
>>
>>29287250
This. I CC a G26. It's not going to go off by itself. If not having a manual safety bothers you, don't use it, but you probably sounded autistic arguing with the sales guy.
>>
>>29292423
mind as well carry without a round in the chamber too if you are that worried about someone getting that close to you to do that.
>>
>>29287548
A gun goes off when you pull the trigger?

Holy shit who would've known
>>
>>29301814
But Mom, I don't wanna learn trigger discipline. It's BORING.
>>
>>29287492

Negligence.
>>
>>29301814

My M9 doesn't go off when you pull the trigger
When the safety is on :^)
>>
>>29302842
My Glock doesn't go off by accident
When I'm not being retarded. :^)
>>
>>29302857
>>29302842
:^)
:v)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x302
This is almost tragic watching Op dig himself a deeper and deeper hole.
> yelling,no guys if I dig deep enough I will make it out of the hole.
> anons standing around said hole trying to convince him to just take there hand and climb out
>>
>>29303204
Funny because I'm not on the defensive. I've put several issues out there and none have been addressed, you just keep spouting "keep your finger off the trigger." I'm not working about my finger fuckface, and I'm not sure why you think I care about personal attacks on a goddamn anonymous web forum.
>>
>>29291855
No it doesn't. It is only an indicator. It does not stop the gum from firing. Jesus Christ dude.
>>
Buy a proper holster. You will never in your life fear it blowing your boy bits off.

The reason you hear about shitbags ND'ing is because of the following:

>Improper fitting leather or soft holster
>Improper draw and holster techniques
>Improper trigger discipline.

If you have an IQ over 90 and train with your firearm (holster and reholster, snap caps, range time) you will not have any issues.

All of this being said, OP, please just walk away entirely. You're too retarded to be carrying.
>>
>>29304875
If you press and hold the indicator, like a hammer, it won't fire or at least will push on your thumb before doing so.
>>
>>29305096
I would say the same to you people. Take your kydex holster and try putting your gun in at awkward angles. I'll wait.

See? If you just barely miss it and hit the corner guess what? Balls-b-gon. How ideal do you think your holstering is going to be under stress or in low light? I would know, you just play call of duty and never had an ND in game so you think it can't happen irl.
>>
>>29287514

just bought one last weekend, love it. saw it in a shop for $275 and couldn't walk away for that price. broke it in on tuesday with a variety of ammo and everything fed well. ~160 rounds down range. trigger is really really crisp

not to sound like hickok45, but the talon rubberized grips are really nice.

pictured is mine with the 7 round mag.
>>
>>29297898
False. It was designed with several internal safeties. Factory safety only came out after Portugal requested one. Only factory made one so far.
>>
>>29299961
Honestly I went from slide safety (PPKS) to no-manual (M&P.)

I was hugely uncomfortable at first. I "Israeli carried" it for almost a year. Empty chamber + loaded mag. Then I realized the striker has never fallen, trigger never been pulled. I started carrying it with one in the mag for a while and have done so for years now. I trust it to go bang when I ask it to and so far it always has. Only when I've asked.

>>29289098
Now it's come out some hoaxster in PA wrote it and mailed it in. I live in the next county over from Kzoo. It was big ass news here.
>>
>>29287230
You sound like a guy who's never done a desk pop mother fucker.

Say external safety again I dare ya!
>>
>>29305480
I don't look at my holster when I replace or draw my gun, and before you go calling me a COD fag I had 7 years in the Army and now five as law enforcement with two of those on the SWAT team. We use glocks you rookie faggot. Go get your girl gun. Don't soil my brand with your untrained sweaty cum covered Paws.
>>
>>29287230
I carry an LC9S pro myself. After lugging around my Glock 23 for a few days the LC9 is amazing. I never much worried about the single stack mag though. In a defensive situation you're not going to be going out guns blazing like you're in the bank scene in Heat. 99% chance it's going to be close range, 1-2 shots, and over. If you need more rounds than that you probably shouldn't have fired the other rounds that missed. Train train train.

If in doubt, a spare mag is really easy to set up on most holsters. Again though, if you're blasting off 15 rounds you probably should have learned how to shoot your carry gun better.
>>
Soft holsters are for pre-perforated faggots who like catching bullets. Get a Hyder holster and just keep your clothes clear from the trigger when holstering. Also if you can't trust yourself to keep the bang hook off the booger switch when you draw then you need to train more and carry less.
>>
>>29306752
Kydex
>>
>>29305480

If you try to holster at the wrong angle the gun just won't go in. There aren't any kydex or other hard plastic holsters on the market that have anything sticking in towards the gun that could ever possible catch inside the trigger guard and actuate the trigger.
>>
>>29287230
>choose a gun that is dropsafe
>carry in a rigid holster that completely covers the trigger guard
>worried that the gun will somehow shoot itself

There is L I T E R A L L Y no way you can shoot yourself as you're describing without breaking at least two of the four rules at once. You are not fit to carry a gun if you don't trust yourself with this, seek more training or kill yourself.
>>
>>29306798
Yeah but you know that because you carry wheras OP is a dumb cop who has only ever open carried. I think he's right - cops are too stupid for Glocks. That's why NY had the heavy trigger put on. If you were smart enough to get a real job, a Glock is no problem.
>>
I carried my G23 in a Bladetech Eclipse IWB, but now that based Texas has the open carry law I mainly carry in a SERPA. I still have a shirt, light jacket over it or something, but the difference in comfort between the two is unreal.
>>
>>29306835
Except in the various ways I described ITT. Jfc you guys aren't even listening to the argument, at this point your covering your ears going "lalalala booger hook bang switch meme lalallaa"
>>
>>29307394
>other side presents logical argument
>it's just a meme!

Ok buddy.
>>
>>29287706
Why are you this stupid? Police trade in their guns for a newer version/models of said gun.
>>
>>29293669
and yet we're having an old fashioned chip-out shoot-em-up here in chicago. cant even drive down the nigger 500 [dan ryan expressway] anymore without getting shot.
>>
>>29306132
This.

I know for a fact Seals, Delta, SF groups, and swat teams use glocks.

I suspect they're also used by FAST, HRT, BORTAC, etc.

Probably a better idea to look at the person rather than the hardware.
>>
>>29306752
>booger hook off the bang switch

please stop saying this
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.