[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw Brothers Grimsby. Are guns really as easy to use as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: brothers grimsby.jpg (1 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
brothers grimsby.jpg
1 MB, 1688x2500
I just saw Brothers Grimsby. Are guns really as easy to use as the movie made them look?
>>
No idea, I didn't see the movie, but no, guns are not as easy to use as they seem in movies, as a general rule
>>
>>29285750
Yes, its literally point and click
>>
>>29285779

too simply shoot sure, to shoot accurately typically takes some practice
>>
>>29285750

>paying to see that drivel

I sure hope you pirated it buddy.
>>
>>29285750

Why would an M16 need a new tool?
>>
>>29285880
That's Emm Aye Sicks, ya twat
>>
>>29285840
Nah, I paid. Not that it matters. The movie flopped. I was hoping it'd be on the same level as The Dictator, but it felt so.. generic.
>>
>>29285880
To unlock the fixed magazine so you can kill more babbys?
>>
>>29285750
Not hard mechanically, after a few hours of shooting you should be able to hit something at 50 paces
>>
>>29286212
If you wanna see a good fun gun movie go see Hardcore Henry, just saw a advanced screening today yesterday and it was fucking amazing. Also good bit of Russian guns and a few bits of gun fagging.
>>
>>29287292
I don't know how anyone could watch 2hrs of a first person action flick, I get nauseous just watching that music video that did the same gopro mounted at head level thing
>>
>>29287323
I felt it worked better as a feature then the two or so music videos he did that style, and it's more like 95ish minutes.
>>
>>29287292
Heck yes I've been waiting for this
>>
>>29287292
That shit looks like someone saw a Freddy Wong video and said "Yeah, I could make a movie oit of this"
It looks like it will be a fucking pointless action flick a la every modern call of duty marketed at the same people who unironically like all of the fast and furious movies and any wanna-be oper8r autist

Fuck you
>>
>>29287460
Look up gofobo screenings or some shit, I subbed too their newsletter trying too see django early quiet a few years back and saw the last two Paul Thomas Anderson movies free(think only the hippie detective one I got a pass from them) anyway, got a random email for a free andvance screening for Hardcore Henry out of the blue, see if you find one near where you are(mine was in Plano)
>>
>>29287513
You sound salty you didn't get too see it early(earliest I saw a movie from a advance screening other then the Bobcat Bigfoot found footage movie a year early at a festive was Superbad over two months early.)
>>
>>29287546
No. I'm salty hat stupid gimmick movies that are essentially a 1 and 1/2 hour video game cutscene are getting shilled here. Take your hollywood shekels and fuck off
>>
>>29287567
>Indie Russian action film
>Hollywood movie
>Saying I saw the film for free and offer a way for others too see it for free
>Shill
I don't care if you torrent it, should be out soon because their doing the whole iTunes and on demand shit at launch so just KAT or pirate bay it.
>>
>>29287517
Interesting but I doubt there'll be anything close to me, already going to drive one and a half hours to go see it

>>29287567
I've been looking forward to this since their music video came out. It just looks like a fun time

http://youtu.be/Rgox84KE7iY
>>
>>29286212
But anon, The Dictator sucked ass too. His only good films have been Borat and Madagascar.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.