[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who don't know, Lula da Silva, brazilian ex-president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: SP.jpg (136 KB, 970x600) Image search: [Google]
SP.jpg
136 KB, 970x600
For those who don't know, Lula da Silva, brazilian ex-president just did a communist coup and Brazil is facing an imminent civil war.

I live in the South, so I never used a gun and everything I know about them was learned in movies. Tomorrow I'll go to Rio de Janeiro and buy a rifle via black market. Implying I have about 3 or 4 days to get one and learn how to shoot before shit really hits the fan, how am I supposed to do it? Can I learn from youtube? Is 4 days enough?

Please, help us MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>29285301
You faggot liar. The only thing that happened was that the BR Kirchner made el douchebag Chief of Staff in order to grant him immunity
>>
Does this mean I won't see so many of you in my que playing Dota?
>>
>>29285301
No, thats the world cup riots.
>>
File: 4bore.jpg (26 KB, 700x239) Image search: [Google]
4bore.jpg
26 KB, 700x239
>rifle
Get a shotty, Brazilbro. You can't beat a 12 gauge for all-around weapon when shit hits the fan. Maintenance is easy, learning curve is low, and you can reload with crushed match heads and nails if need be.
>>
>>29285301
lurking with interest....
By a gun asap, practice shouldering and getting a good CHEEK weld + reloads. If you have friends who are similar minded, then watch videos on small unit tactics and do what you can. If you genuinely fear a civil war outcome, cram as much as you can in the available time. Good luck.
>>
>>29285366
This, range is limited but with slugs you can still reach out to around 100 pretty well
>>
>>29285301
Don't get a rifle, they're too conspicuous. Soldiers will be looking for people with rifles. Get a handgun or a carbine with a folding/collapsible stock.
>>
File: 1453336380163.jpg (62 KB, 408x610) Image search: [Google]
1453336380163.jpg
62 KB, 408x610
Yes Op here are some torrent names to look for.

Magpul Dynamics - The Art of Dynamic Shotgun
Magpul Dynamics - The Art of Precision Rifle
Magpul Dynamics - The Art of Tactical Carbine

Make Ready with Pat McNamara - Carbine TAPS
Paul Howe - Tac Rifle
Travis Haley - Adaptive Carbine
Firearm Tactics
Good luck OP get Inna woods relax and breath and exhale and then pull the trigger. Repeat.

Aim small and miss small, so go center mass nigga.

Maybe look into some field cleaning tactics using materials from car engines/oil depending on what kind of rifle you get.
>>
>>29285301
>civil war
>lying on internet
Lula and dilma should both be put behind bars but nothing will happen other than some demonstrations and maybe a few riots. People in south america are too damn stupid and still back him up just because he is from the people, and has a poor background. Plus is OG year so nothing will be allowed to happen.

Deal with it, favelado.
>>
>>29285456
it is pretty hilarious that the country picked for the olympics (and the world cup before that) turned into a total shithouse so quickly
>>
>>29285513
Blame the Germans. Brazil was destroyed after what they did.
>>
Don't forget your brass:
B - BREATHE
R - RELAX
A - AIM
S - SQUEEZE
S - SHOOT

The bullet should surprise you when it goes off.
>>
>>29285513
Brazil was always shit but since they had petrobras pumping money like shit they were able to scam they world and make people think they would grow and stop being a 3rd world shithole.
>>
>recession
>zika
>corruption
>supposed to host olympics in less than half a year
>>
>>29285588
>recession
They're used to it.

>zika
Meme

>corruption
SA what do you expected?

>supposed to host olympics in less than half a year
Point being?
>>
>>29285301
Aonde no sul de brasil voce vive? Eu vive em Sao Paulo haha a gente vai ser destruido com os milhoes de malucos
>>
>>29285301
Rio 2016?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.