[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boating Acidents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
Realistically, whats the safest and easiest way to hide a firearm in the event of confiscation?
>>
>>29280732

Just hide it anywhere except your home/work?

The hiding part isn't hard.

The "they will keep you in prison until you confess" part is.
>>
>>29280732
PVC pipe
>>
bury it in your yard and claim you sold it
>>
>>29280744
Filled with mineral oil
>>
buried in the ground
>>
>>29280732
just turn them in, /k/ spends all their time hating on blacks for breaking the law but when whites start to do it its " muh opressive Gubment " and " muh tyranny " " lib free er diiie " , fucking idiots

*****THIS IS BAIT******* Daily bait conditioning
>>
I have a 5 gallong bucket in my garage, under my workbench full of miscellaneous nuts bolts and washers with a glock 17 and a few boxes of HST at the bottom. Its surrounded by other tools and buckets full of shit so it's really inconspicuous. The guj was also bought through a private sale in cash so theres no record of it.

Need to get me an 80% lower and build a scurry "ghost gun" and stash it up in the attic or some shit.

Also
>confiscation
>in the US
Thie isnt Britain or Australia bitch. Announce confiscation and watch people laugh and do nothing... Or watch federal agents be gunned down by the thousands before sundown if they actually try to come and take them.
>>
>>29280823
Excuse the typos. Onna phone
>>
Daily bait conditioning lmao, that's what /k/ needs so people stop replying to /pol/ & /b/ trolls
>>
>>29280841
Things are going to get a lot worse over the next year. I hope our Punisherfriend does his thing.
>>
File: 234723457823481234245.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
234723457823481234245.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>>29280743
>"they will keep you in prison until you confess"
>>
>>29280732
bury it in the ground inside some container
>>
>>29280779
It's not bait if you say its bait, try again later.
>>
5 gallon bucket full of cosmoline.
>>
>>29280732
as someone who is trained by the govt to find weapons caches specifically

BURY IT
>in a field
>KMs away from your house
>deep
>near no landmarks whatsoever
>do not mark the location at all, do not be seen burying it
>Take GPS coordinates of the spot
>write coordinates down in an old notebook or something at home where a string of numbers wouldn't be out of place

Try and hide it in your house and we will find it, same with your yard
>>
>>29283229
>as someone who is trained by the govt to find weapons caches specifically

Neat

What agency trained you and what sort of stuff do you guys do in training?
>>
>>29283322
Cdn army, CIED sqn, section commander in a route clearance and area search section.

We go out and find shit our recce guys bury in the ground and get rid of it safely, clear buildings of traps and caches etc

We spend a lot of time staring in front of our feet while metal detecting, cable detecting, probing etc. We also go in to ditches a lot.
>>
>>29283361
Cool, a fellow canuck.

I'd love to be one of the reconnaissance guys in that scenario, see how well I could bury/hide/mask stuff for the guys behind me.

Thanks for sharing
>>
>>29283398
these guys are damn good at it, they booby trap the caches, litter areas with nails for false positives etc

And don't mention it man
>>
File: open-uri20150602-12822-7b39cy.jpg (97 KB, 973x973) Image search: [Google]
open-uri20150602-12822-7b39cy.jpg
97 KB, 973x973
>>29280732
Large ammo can,or P117 container.
Wrap firearm in oiled cloth,and seal in plastic or mylar. Place in container. Grease rubber seal.close container. Coat container with silicone. Bury it it a State or National forest,and use some goddam opsec.
If you don't want to use ammo cans, use pvc. Seal one end,and use a test plug on the other. There's a hole in the middle for the tool to open/close,so fill that hole with grease. Place the test plug tool inside the pvc tube,put the 2nd end cap on,and tape it in place.
>>
>>29283229
what are some of the techniques you use?

For instance, if I decided to build a secret room in my massive mansion 30 years from now, how would you know?
>>
Remember, you lost all your firearms in a tragic boating accident. Maybe they should try searching the bottom of the nearest lake.

Hide it up in a tree, they never think to look up.
>>
>>29283678
measuring tapes and floor plans man it isn't hard

if we draw out the place on grid paper in scale format and there is a wall that is thicker than it should be we smash it open

If a huge section of your basement should exist but it doesn't we'll blow up the foundation walls to get inside

House hiding is shit, it will all be found. The only spot you'd have a chance is hiding stuff in the wall behind your shower directly next to the pipes to set off the metal detector, it wouldn't be abnormal there. That is the only way our methods won't find something in a house, literally it. Everything gets torn down, ripped apart, slashed open, walls get demo'ed etc. We'll find it if it's in a house

For reference afghanistan's munitions were traded like drugs. Ten hands exchange them in varying caches and hides til they reach their destination. We already know how to disarm effortlessly, we just did it for over a decade in the middle east
>>
Honestly I'm not sure I would give a shit at this point.

They ban guns I'm just going to carry a hunting crossbow around to anywhere that doesn't have a fucking sign saying you can't have one and bask in all the liberal tears.

At that point open carry arguments and practicality isn't the issue, its about making a point.

If they decide crossbows are out, I'll just keep switching to less and less effective weapons until I'm carrying around a damn walking cane like its 1925.
>>
>>29283801

>We already know how to disarm effortlessly

Gum and dake id XDDD
>>
>>29283229
Enjoy my IED's
>>
>>29283361
If there was a mass weapons turn in in Canada where Trudeau banned even hinting rifles, would you participate knowing is morally wrong?
>inb4 orders
>>
>>29280732
in your asshole
>>
>>29280732
>Soak in CLP (or cosmoline)
>Wrap in plastic wrap (or big ass ziplock bag)
>place ammo/mags into air tight container.
>place all items in larger airtight container
>duck tape around seams
Then bury at a location that meets this criteria
>not your property
>Not likely to be developed
>Secluded but accessable at night
Local parks
Wooded areas between developements
If you MUST bury them in your yard put then deep enough that a metal detector can find them.
ALWAYS use a marker to tell you where to find them. Like a weird tree, boulder, or something else unlikely to move.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.