[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Handgun After Being Caught In Riot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11
File: left-side1.jpg (399 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
left-side1.jpg
399 KB, 922x692
So I got caught in the Chicago Trump riot last Friday. I was attacked and trapped in a parking garage.

It really made me realize that I need to buy a gun and have it in my car when traveling to dangerous places. My local gun shop has a Hi Point C9 for $170 and a Heritage Revolver for $220. My price limit is low so I am more interested in these.

Can anybody tell me which one of these guns are better?
>>
Pick up a revolver fag
>>
Don't get either of those and save up for a SW9VE at 300. really anything but those
>>
>>29276879
Find a used tokarev or some other slavshit or slavshit copy.
that or get lucky and find an old police surplus S&W m10
My main point is look for used and quality-ish not shitty and new.
>>
>>29276896
They did have a used Ruger handgun for $250.

>>29276895
What is wrong with them? Do they break quickly or something?
>>
>>29276895
Dude a C9 is still worlds better than a bryco 59 or a mp-25 or god forbid a R&G anything.
Dont say anything but those because those still arent anywhere near the bottom of the bucket.
>>
>>29276907
A P95 or some other P series most likely....those arent bad.
Not the most comfortable unless you have meat mitts but not bad.
>>
Are you legally allowed to have a handgun in Chicago?

That being said, Hi Point is the way to go for a car gun on a budget. Make sure you put some rounds through it though, you really need to make sure you didn't get a lemon. What's the heritage revolver?

DESU though your best bet is probably a Canik TP9 - they can come in around 300 but are relatively reliable with little to no maintenance.

I'd opt for the Canik, but the Hi Point may serve you just fine.
>>
>>29276879
Nothing wrong with HiPoints, /k/ just hates on them because they're ugly af. They're extremely good guns for the price and you can't beat the warranty. If you can't afford to save for a fancier gun, the HiPoint will be fine.
>>
>>29276943
How can you not save up like 100 more dollars to get an altogether better handgun? 350 would get you the SR9E
>>
>>29276879
There's several better options for roughly the same money. I have a Zastava CZ999 compact that I got for ~$300, decent quality Yugo SIG clone, comes with 2 magazines, might be a bit thick for concealed carry, but so is a Hi-Point.

The only real advantage I can see to having a Hi-Point is that it's so ubiquitous among dindus. There could be a psychological advantage in that they might assume you pried it from the cold, dead hands of one of their comrades.
>>
>>29276928
I live in Wisconsin, I just drove to Chicago.

Unfortunately I think $300 is just too much for me.

The Heritage Western revolver is a single action gun that holds six shots at a time. I was kinda leaning towards that since I read that those don't jam as much.
>>
>>29276959
Because for a lot of people $100 is a lot of money. Put yourself in other peoples shoes from time to time.
>>
>>29276959
How can he not save up like 2000 more dollars and buy a nice 1911?
>>
>>29276978
Fucking kill yourself.

Or let those degenerates do it for you.

Buy something worth the money or a knife.
>>
>>29276995
I'll bite. What's so fucking wrong with HiPoints? Give me valid reasons, and aesthetics aren't one of them.

You pull the trigger, the gun goes bang. C9s do that, reliably. What more do you need?
>>
>>29276959
Because he is a fucking Trumpkin.

Holy shit just spend done extra money and get a used glock.

This is your life and you can't spend a couple hundred on yourself?
>>
>>29277009
There's nothing wrong with your statement except reliability.

And that's what you should be worried about the most.
>>
>>29276978
250 for a Bersa.
I do not get it.
Don't choose hot garbage because it is 100$ cheaper. This is like willingly buying a yugo because it was 1k cheaper than a brand spanking new 2017 model. Sure $100 may be a lot of money but a solid firearm holds its value pretty well. A hi point does not.
Also you spent like 50$ driving to Chicago and then more dosh on food or whatever in the city, so I doubt you are really that hard up for cash
>>
>>29277011
Maybe he specifically wants a handgun with a safety?
>>
>>29277016
I know right? It's like the Hi Point internet defense force has never fired more than 50 rounds through the gun.
In the buisness we call them "boomerang" guns ... Guess why
>>
File: not a defensive weapon.jpg (241 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
not a defensive weapon.jpg
241 KB, 1280x853
>>29276966
>There could be a psychological advantage in that they might assume you pried it from the cold, dead hands of one of their comrades.

>>29276973
>The Heritage Western revolver is a single action gun that holds six shots at a time. I was kinda leaning towards that since I read that those don't jam as much.
The Heritage Western was the first pistol I ever owned. Came used with two cylinders, .22lr and .22mag, and two barrels, roughly 4" and 6".
>I was kinda leaning towards that since I read that those don't jam as much.
If you dry fire it, the cylinder will warp and you won't be able to eject spent rounds until you use a special $20 tool to flatten out the dents.
It's single action only so the firing rate is slow. It only holds 6 rounds. It's heavy and an awkward shape to conceal. Even .22mag isn't as lethal as 9mm.

Don't waste your money on it, especially if your life might depend on it. I wish I'd never bought it, but I shot out the barrels anyways back when .22lr was like 3 cents per round and it was the only pistol I owned.
>>
>>29276991
Noguns detected.
>>
>>29276973
You're going to want to opt for the Hi Point given the two options - that revolver is a .22, which is what I was thinking it was. .22, while still capable of stopping an attacker, has a much higher failure chance than a heavier caliber, and is not considered a serious contender by any means for adequate personal protection.

Go with the Hi Point, and look on gunbot online to buy some ammo. You'll want to put about 200 rounds through, the last of which should be the self-defense round you want to use (I use Hornady Critical Defense FTX 115 grain for 9mm), and then you'll want another box to store for carry - having one spare magazine loaded as well is highly reccomended. Still, check your laws about loaded weapons in a vehicle, if you need to get a CC permit, and know that laws differ from state to state. Might be best to get your CC permit down the line (even if it's not required in your state) just so you can CC in other states as well if you travel a lot.

You didn't get seriously injured or anything, didju? How bad was it street level?
>>
>>29277011
Actually guys, I'm a full time college student with a small private business. Buying a gun at all is not in my budget right now, but I need one since I'm living in this area. It's just gotten too dangerous around here.

Now I see people telling me that if I buy a Hi Point C9, I will pull the trigger and the bullet will fire. That's all I'm looking for. Of course I want something that is not going to break/jam a lot either.

This is the other gun that the gun store is selling. It's a single action
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/heritage-rough-rider-22-caliber-revolver-200023427--1
>>
>>29277031
Oh yeah, and I stopped using the thing because the ejector rod lever broke off and I couldn't justify spending the money to replace it. Not that I couldn't afford to.
>>
>>29277045
>bullet will fire
Sure, but the next one might not feed. And you only have like 8 in the pipe in a gun that's the size of Texas...
250 gets you a Bersa. Just... 50 more dollars and you will actually have a somewhat quality firearm.
>>
>>29276907
Get the ruger.

No better budget handgun then ruger.

Trust me
>>
>>29277044
and
>>29276928
here.

Replying to this douche: >>29277030
I've fired about 400 rounds through a C9 - the exact model OP is looking to buy. Had no issues whatsoever, with both HP and round nose. Didn't have single failure.

Not saying they never have failures, but my argument is just as objective as yours is.
>>
>>29277052
Okay thanks a ton of the insight. I am definitely not going to buy that gun then.

>>29277044
That's interesting, I'm leaning towards that now. Can anybody tell me if a used Ruger handgun for $250 is a good buy? Not sure what the model is

I'm fine, it was actually a pretty good time. It was pretty bad though, Chicago locals were telling me that they haven't seen a riot like that in 40 years. The streets were pretty bad, but I got trapped in a parking garage with police holding back rioters on every entrance. That was when I realized I am a sitting duck in this world without a gun.

So yeah I need a fucking gun. I'm going to google some of the suggestions here as well.
>>
>>29277062
I'd rather not read about some retard getting beat to death with his own jammed up gun shoved up his ass for good measure.
>>
>>29277058
This if it is really out of those 3 choices.

You could alwsys credit card for this purchase and pay that off...
>>
File: realization.gif (3 MB, 194x190) Image search: [Google]
realization.gif
3 MB, 194x190
>>29277030
Is it because if you throw them they fly back to you? They don't really look aerodynamically designed to do that but that's really neat.
>>
>>29277065
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F3P64G1&name=Grade+1+Polish+Radom+P-64+9x18+Pistol+Package&groupid=5664
>>
>>29277075
Was just going to post this
>>
>>29276879
Hi, fellow Chiraq survivor. I just bought an XDS the other day via FFL. I suggest you do the same. Local gunshops are awfully priced here.
>>
>>29277065
Really depends on the handgun but generally speaking, they've earned the nickname "Good guy Ruger" for providing excellent products at affordable prices. But if it's a car gun only, size doesn't matter, you'll be better served with a fat Hi Point in 9mm than a Ruger SR22 - and the money you saved from buying the more expensive gun you can spend on some ammo to practice with. The gun isn't the only cost involved, you'll want to put at least 200 rounds in for practice.
>>
>>29277079
Right? Jesus Christ it's not that hard to read up on this on anything besides whatever stupid bullshit niggers are posting on his Facebook.
>>
>>29277073
Replace the word fly with "sell". 7/10 hi points I have sold have some sort of problem and have come back because they don't work. All over the past two 1/2 months
>>
>>29277045
Don't get a revolver if you're being swamped by people you're afraid of, get something that shoots more than six times.
You're a Trumpet so you care about American businesses. Get something made in America if you actually support your orange God emperor.
Hi-Point is based in Ohio (sorry to hurt your feelings but I don't think Kasich is backed by Hi-Point)
Smith and Wesson is based in Massachusets.
Get an SD9VE.
They're around $300 and have a rail for attachments if that small business of yours ever takes off.
I've shot the SD9VE and it's pretty neat for the price.
I'm actually considering buying one as a truck gun/OC gun for the job I just got at a local orchard.
>>
>>29277080
What is FFL? I am buying in Wisconsin as my legal residency is there, it's also nice because the gun laws are pretty relaxed.

>>29277075
This looks pretty awesome, says I need a licence to buy it through them though. I will check other websites.
>>
>>29277092
I refuse to believe this isn't a troll thread.

10/10 goodnotgreat
>>
>>29277095
No, I just know literally nothing about guns. Never even thought about buying one until two days ago. Googling it was pretty overwhelming, and my local gun shop is limited.
>>
>>29277092
You buy the gun online, usually cheaper, then have it shipped to a gun store/gander mtn/cabellas/etc.

The fee is usually 25-40 for the transfer but if you find a good deal online it is worth it.
>>
>>29277092
An FFL is a gunstore
You can't have a gun shipped to your house
You get it shipped to a gunstore and pick it up there
>>
>>29277092
French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>29277104
Just buy it and they'll ask you to select a gun store near you and they'll ship it there.

Just please don't buy a hi point. I don't want to hear about this happening. >>29277066
>>
>>29277121
I may buy that Polish gun. That looks awesome. But buying something American made would probably be the right thing to do
>>
File: 1398308314078.jpg (33 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
1398308314078.jpg
33 KB, 500x448
>>29277108
>>
File: 1455876992083.jpg (133 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
1455876992083.jpg
133 KB, 546x546
>>29277135
OK can this now be an official troll thread?
>>
>>29277108
Not sure about the Ruger, but if you ever buy a HiPoint, please be advised that it likes hot ammo (+p) to cycle the heavy slide. It's pretty accurate, but understand that a box of 9mm 50rds fmj ball can be around 10 to 15 bucks depending on the deal. That's the cheap stuff standard pressure and not +p, which will cost more than normal.

While Hipoints are cheap guns, the ammo you have to feed them reliably isn't as cheap.

You'll have to understand this before you end up buying guns. Think about everything you'll need for the gun (oils, cleaning tools, etc).

That said, the C9 is really hard to disassemble. Really hard.

This is all the advice I can give regarding the C9, which I ended up replacing with a 92FS years later after saving more money.
>>
>>29277140
No, because this is the intellectual level that Trump supporters operate on
>>
>>29277135
This isn't the 50s

Don't buy American just for the sake of it being American. Buy the best. If you can't buy the best, buy better than.
>>
>>29277144
>implying being a Trump supporter has any bearing on gun knowledge for newbies
Clinton supporters literally think that thing that goes up on an AR is a barrel shroud while Sanders supporters literally think he's pro-gun after shouting about supporting an AWB a couple of months ago.

Let's not get politics into this shit. We're helping a new gun owner get his bearings.
>>
>>29277146
But muh country

All memes aside that Polish gun looks pretty sick

>>29277144
Yes, wanting to support the businesses within your country is completely anti-intellectual

>>29277143
Okay, so that's probably off the list then if that's the case.
>>
>>29277146
Have to agree with this. In the early days, American AKs sucked shit. HP guns are also ergonomically suck. Feels disgusting in the hand once you actually hold higher tier guns.
>>
>>29277162
Not getting into the politics of it, but there's nothing more American than voting with your dollar. And your dollar should go for quality.
>>
>>29276879
Take it to the range and shoot it. If it fires, you have a reliable firearm. If not, Hi-Point has THE best warranty in the biz. People on /k/ only dislike Hi-Point because they are cheap and reliably perform. Any gun is better than no gun, and this is a lot of gun you are getting for the price. Don't listen to all of the autists, this thing can and will save your life. I own plenty of guns (some that are 10x more expensive than that firearm) and I can safely say I trust my life with a Hi-Point.
>>
>>29277155
>if you don't support trump you support shillary
No, I just recognize that the most pro-gun candidates are in the libertarian party.
>>29277162
I already said if people want to buy American business guns they'll support the Hi-Point or SD9VE. They're good guns for the scenario and American companies.
>>
>>29277162
>Okay, so that's probably off the list then if that's the case.
Don't list things off until you've done a careful analysis of the prices of the guns and the ammunition you'll buy. Also, cleaning tools. And if you're going to carry, the holster. If you're going to CC, check the price of the classes.
If you're going to buy extra mags, replace springs/guide rods, etc.

Unless, again, you're just buying a truck gun of some sort.
>>
>>29277186
Mostly just going to leave it in my car, take it to the range, and take it when backpacking mountains.

I will check out the cleaning tools too. How often do you end up cleaning a gun?

>>29277178
Many reviews say it's fine, but many reviews also say it's shit too. Thanks for the insight though, I will look further into that
>>
>>29277178
Seconding this. Here's a little review of a Hi Point in a torture test for you:

https://youtu.be/AbvvurXmAmg

Seriously, watch some reviews. They try to hate it, but they can't.
>>
>>29277197
Carry gun about once every two or three weeks.

Anything else about once every other month or after shooting every time.
>>
>>29277197
Just a reminder that leaving a gun in a car is an easy way to arm criminals.

If it is a vehicle gun, either secure it to the vehicle or take it in and out when you are not in/by your vehicle.

Which brings up another point of why having a ccw is a goid idea so your gun isn't just laying around.
>>
>>29277197
Watch the Iraqveteran8888 torture test series on the Hi-Point. These guns are bullet proof. >>29277178
Is right on the money, these things work and people on here are mad that there are quality firearms for working class people that cost next to nothing.
>>
>>29277222
That series also proves one thing: C9 loves expensive ammo.
>>
>>29277222
>working class people

Robbing people and dealing drugs isn't "working class" you mongoloid.
>>
>>29277222
I am now looking at the hi point compared to that Polish 1 Grade Radom.
>>
>>29276879
Just get a fucking J-frame you pleb.
>>
>>29277230
Couldn't find a cheap one
>>
>>29277228
Hope this post paid you well, Shlomo. Seems like you have some more expensive products that you'd like to shill.
>>
>>29277238
>cheap one

Not gonna make it brah.

Get a Taurus clone then.

You don't want a Hi-point. You will be limited in the ammo that it will eat.
>>
>>29277249
i recommended that p64 you cock.
>>
>>29277256
>You will be limited in the ammo that it will eat
Are you saying it likes hotter stuff better?
>>
get used sw40ve/sw9ve for $250
>>
>>29277075
Love my P64
>>
>>29276879
Hi point is shitty, don't believe the people saying it's reliable. Also it only holds 8 rounds.

Look at the ruger 9e, s&w svd9e, or if you actually want something nice the FNS9. All are cheaper than a glock which you shouldn't get unless it's as a dedicated duty gun and you have experience with handguns. They don't have safeties which can lead to negligent discharge when holstering or picking them up off a surface.

Basically get any 9x19mm, .40, or .45 that's around the $500 range that you like, that has a safety (if it's a striker fire, with a hammer fire you must get used to putting your thumb behind the hammer when holstering)
>>
>>29276978
your life isn't worth an extra hundred
.t nigger
>>
>>29276879
Better answer: save money and your dignity and don't get the hi-point. Don't go to a trump rally, and you won't need a gun (yet). Become a hasguns later, anon
>>
>>29278684
Trump 2016.

Real feel motherfucker.
>>
>>29277213
I have a dedicated car gun. It's bad if someone breaks into my car, but rather have one in there at all times for feisty niggeroo'skis
>>
>>29278602
Same. P64s are fucking great. Slim, solid, comfortable. Wolff makes quality springs and if you do that and slap some Marschal grips on it, it is just wonderful. Pretty snappy recoil but if you're not a pussy it shouldn't be an issue.
Mine doesn't like Silver Bear but it loves Tula and feeds 100% reliably with it. Hornady makes good defensive ammo in 9x18 too.
>>
Since nobody specifically explained this, the Heritage single action requires manual cocking of the hammer, cowboy style. They are great if you drive through Indian reservations a lot. The Walther PPQ's can be had for under 300 too. Bersa's are steel and will take more abuse but the Ruger and SW choices are known for reliably eating any ammo you want to use.
>>
File: lk.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lk.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>29276879
>SAO revolver for self defense
You gonna' shoot from the hip and slap the hammer cowboy style?
>>
OP between a HiPoint and a HR22, Hi-Point wins out. A single action revolver in .22lr is better than nothing but definitely lacks firepower. Not much ballistic performance and only 6 shots to work with, maybe 9. Then you have to reload and find that a gate loader takes way too long when you're fighting for your life. The HP gives you 8-10 rounds of 9mm which is a hell of a lot better and reloads take a second or two. Reliability is not as good, but with proper break-in should work well enough.

Also call the gun shop and ask what Ruger that was. If it's a P85, P89, P90, P94, P95, P97 heck anything that starts with a P you buy that thing ASAP. They are solid, reliable boat anchors that feed anything, last forever and get passed down from poorfag to poorfag for eternity. A perfect gun for you.

If it's a .22 is still nice but again a bit underpowered.
>>
File: canik.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
canik.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
>>29276879
Canik Tp9 v2, my friend.
Literally can not go wrong with this gun.
>>
>>29276879
>>29276896
Please don't fall for the slav meme, im not bashing slave gun's but for self defense get your CCW and save up for a Ruger SR9 or like a S&W SW9.
On a side not i would never trust my life with any above so why not save p for a Glock or somthing?
>>
>>29276879
only niggers get hi points
>>
File: AC-M206-WOOD-D.jpg (68 KB, 800x549) Image search: [Google]
AC-M206-WOOD-D.jpg
68 KB, 800x549
Get an Armscor .38. Works pretty well, cheap because it was made by the Flips, and .38 works nearly as well as 9mm.
>>
>>29276973
I saved up the 400 bucks for a C7 p07 in my junior year at UT after drunk frat boys would break into our house

seriously whats your problem with not spending an extra hundred or two? you know some stores have layaway?
>>
>>29276879
>riot
Fucking privileged milenials. I hope you and the people you love most get gang raped by all of the pissed off white people there are gonna be after Trump loses in the general so that you'll be able to tell the difference between a major civil disturbance and real threats of bodily harm from a five minute detour in your commute to work.
>>
>>29281610
Also
get a tokerev clone, the zastava m70a Is 200 dollars and you won't be immediately dismissed as a poor fag for having a poorfag gun or worse being dismissed as a little bitch for having a little bitch gun in a sub 9mm caliber
>>
>>29276879
Canik's are pretty decent pistols for around 300 if you can find them. TP9.
>>
>>29281610
Or he could just wait until anything at all happens with black people and witness the chimpout of a lifetime

>OJ wins
>riot
>zimmermann wins
>riot
>gravity and anatomy break freddie gray's neck
>riot
>>
File: 20160205_132303.jpg (467 KB, 861x1530) Image search: [Google]
20160205_132303.jpg
467 KB, 861x1530
>>29276879
Another poorfag here,anon. I carried this for awhile, before I could afford better. The only thing it had going for it is that it's a .45,so unlike the 9mm version, I didn't have ftf issues.
Get what you can afford now,if you feel you need it now. Then save up as quickly as you can for something better.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (327 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
327 KB, 1366x768
https://www.slickguns.com/product/taurus-pt-111-millennium-pro-g2-9mm-blue-121-62-inches-semi-automatic-double-action-19795
probally your best bet
>>
>>29279514
This 1000%

get the ruger P model and be happy you found one for that price.It won't fail you and blows the highpoint and the heritage completely out of the water.

I've also seen some people reccomend the radom p-64.It's a great gun, but it has a few problems:
1. Ammo can be pretty hard to find depending on where you live
2. 6 shots is good, but the 15 or so you'll get with the ruger is better
3. it's small as hell by comparison, which is great if you're going to carry it, but not so much if it's gonna be a vehicle gun. You might fumble it when trying to grab it or something.
4. 9x18 is less powerful than 9x19 and 40S&W

The ruger and the radom p-64 will both serve you fine, but the ruger will serve you better, you can pick it up sooner, it will be cheaper than the p-64 and it will be cheaper to feed.
>>
>>29281370
>>29281370
There's a used Ruger SR22 at my gun store for $250. It's right at the top of my budget. Is buying used a good or bad idea?
>>
>>29281610
Uhhh considering people were being beaten in the streets, I'd say it was a riot.
>>
>>29282206
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>29282206
22lr is an unreliable, weak cartridge for self defense. Great price for a SR22 though. What store?

22lr pistols tend to have extraction and loading issues and the rimfire rounds don't always detonate correctly. Duds and jams aren't what you want when you have 5 seconds to stop someone.
>>
>>29281610
I hope you die in a fire you fucking fascist.
>>
>>29276973
>Unfortunately I think $300 is just too much for me.

So your life is only worth less than $300?
>>
>>29276879
If you literally cannot afford anything halfway decent, Hipoints aren't that bad. They're ugly as sin, heavy as a brick, made of zinc, the magazines are fucking garbage incarnate, and carried by niggers, but they're reliable and have amazing customer service. Don't expect Sig quality, but it's better than protecting yourself with literally nothing.

But like others say, at least try to save up $300 to get a semi decent reliable firearm.
>>
>>29282223
>people were beaten in the streets
Thats just another day in chiraq bitch. The only odd part about it was that the people being beaten weren't exclusively black. Grow some balls and take your L's like men Trump supporters.
>>29283020
How was anything I said fascist? Do you even know the meaning of that word or are you just aware of the negative connotations? I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume your trolling, and not clinically retarded.
>>
>>29283461

Tenets of Fascism:

Extreme nationalism
Scapegoating an "other"
Disdain for human rights
Military Supremacy
Extreme Sexism
Controlled Mass Media
Obsession with National Security
Protecting Corporate Power
Suppressing Labor
Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Obsession with Crime and Punishment

Hmmmm...
>>
>>29283598
How the actual fuck can any of those tenets be detected in what I've said. Literally what the fuck. Im so fucking confused right now. Fuck dude. I'm not supporting Trump at all. I'm saying his supporters are violent retards. I'm really fucking confused.
>>
>>29276978
Not in a first world country it isn't. Try applying yourself for work other than fast food.
>>
>>29276879
Do you have credit? Go to Cabelas and apply for a credit card and buy a good quality handgun and some HD ammo and spread the payment out over 5 months or so.. $75-100/mo= good quality, brand new gun for a reasonable price, plus build more credit and get cablelas points; one gun will get you enough to buy some practice ammo
>>
>>29276879

If the hi point is all you can afford get that. I keep one in my car.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.