[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Slavs as a people should be regarded as a weapon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: generic slav terrorist.png (587 KB, 852x433) Image search: [Google]
generic slav terrorist.png
587 KB, 852x433
Do you think Slavs as a people should be regarded as a weapon? Their brutality exceeds far beyond that of an Islamic terrorist. Was watching some war footage from Crimea. Just looking into those guys eyes fighting. There is no god or true reason to fight. They're just killers plain and simple. They just don't care, given that circumstance. Slavs would easily conquer Europe in a matter of hours if there was no NATO.
>>
File: 20786932.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
20786932.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>29276877
looks like flesh to me, no metal nor wires

not a weapon but an arm for the imperium to flex it's might
>>
>>29276877

>Dubs Checked

The Bosnian War definitely proved just how evil they can be. There was a book I was reading a while back talking about the war. There was quote in there somewhere not sure what was exactly said. But something about;

>The Imperial Japanese and Satan could not measure the brutality caused by these people.
>>
File: captian planetfall.jpg (108 KB, 709x585) Image search: [Google]
captian planetfall.jpg
108 KB, 709x585
>>29276885
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 415x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 415x297
The thing is, you can't get all Slavs to unite.

They all hate each other. If they did manage to unite, I'm pretty sure their ferocity would destroy Europe
>>
>tfw part kraut part viking part STALKER
am I untermensch or na
>>
>>29276909
All post yugo wars were a mess, though.
>>
>>29276877

Slavs are wiggers, understood as white niggers.

Being more precise, slavs are antiquity's barbarians. Uncivilised folks and savages for roman and greek standards.

If you look at slav history you pretty much see the same pattern over and over again. Looting, plundering, torturing and no great civilization that accompanies that. Even when slavs have had their civilizations and empires, there was always some other palce more civilized
>>
File: Slavfu's.jpg (27 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Slavfu's.jpg
27 KB, 375x500
>>29277984
But theyre hot anon
Who needs civilization with women that gorgeous?
>>
>>29276877
No, now please stop with the Slav memes. We aren't some memetastic superheroes we just want to be left alone in our drunken stupor.
>>
>>29276987
>slav union
>mixing white western slavs with untermensch eastern slavs
'no'
>>
>>29277984

>YFW Julius Caesar knew this and tried to destroy them
>>
>>29276987
Slavs= orkz?
>>
>>29279796
Explain the varangian guard made of slavs then retard
>>
>>29279845

>using natives to kill the natives

It's conquering/imperialism 101 see genocide of the native Americans
>>
>>29279827

More like Chaos, Khrone to be exact
>>
>>29279906
I was actually softly trolling for a response, the varangian guard cam hundreds of years after the collapse of the Roman Empire and served the byzantines. And they were nordic.
>>
>>29276926

>thread from 2009

Damn feels like yesterday
>>
>>29278097
Slavic women age like milk.
>>
>>29280350
No, thats mexicans.

Show me proof.
>>
>Was watching some war footage from Crimea
that is perplexing considering how crimea was taken without as much as firing a shot. never mentioning how the takeover itself has been the most professional and bloodless military operation in modern history
>>
File: 1451334933034.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1451334933034.png
18 KB, 604x618
>>29280427
>PROOFS!
>>
>>29279845

Berserker brutes that were hired by patrician, more civilized folk like the Byzantines
>>
File: 1456438272090.gif (4 MB, 337x187) Image search: [Google]
1456438272090.gif
4 MB, 337x187
>>29276877
>Americucks actually think they would beat the Superior Slav Savages if WW3 happened
Keep dreaming, diabetes ridden cuckold nation.
>>
>>29280427
not him but it's true, they are extremely hot until around 30 when their aging begins to accelerate

similar to Irish girls

I suspect it's a mix of genes and stress from poverty
>>
>>29280608
All im asking for is one or two visual representations of this. Every russian and chech girl ive nown personal is still hotter than a sandniggers forehead and theyre in their mid 30's

Just not looking forward to them turning 37 and everything turning to shit
>>
>>29280653
it's tough to describe unless you go there.

Last summer I went to Ireland and pretty much every young woman in her 20s was at least 8/10, but then you see the older women and they look MUCH older. Like, they're either really young and pretty looking or old looking. Few middle-aged-looking women.
>>
>>29276877
>Do you think /pol/ as a people should be regarded as retards? Their stupidity exceeds far beyond that of /b/. Was watching some war threads about Crimea. Just looking into those guys shitposting. There is no god or true reason to post. They're just trolls plain and simple. They just don't care, given that circumstance. /pol/ would easily shit up all of 4chan in a matter of hours if there was no mods.

Just leaving this here...
>>
>>29277984
>there was always some other palce more civilized
Literally something that could be said about almost all recorded history.
>>
>>29280707
False, someone always leads the pack. Historically thats never been slavs.
>>
>>29279948
Thus illustrating that day/k/are (and /pol/) don't actually understand politics, history, war or even genocide! And that last one is a topic they fixate on above almost all else.
>>
>>29280510
It's because, as much as the West and Ukraine want to deny it (inb4 slavboo), it really was basically a part of Russia... well, since they took it during the Crimean War, anyway. But to be more exact, the people, ethnically and culturally, had more in common with Russia, than a country that was just given the peninsula because it owned the land it connected to.

At least that's what I gathered from watching things during the height of the clankening.
>>
>>29280350

That's White women in general.
>>
>>29280727
Yeah, but if you go and compare 1100's Europe to the middle east, or China, then it's just another case of "another place more civilized".

Meanwhile Russia in the 1100's would be considerably more civilized than south africa. And so on.
>>
>>29279827
No, but if some of the footage from the Middle East is any indication Arabs might be Orks. What with all of their crazy rustbucket hundred year old weaponry and jury-rigged battlewagons that somehow work.
>>
>>29280838
Houthis = Tusken Raiders
Various Syrian groups = Mad Max
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.