[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEANWHILE IN GTA /K/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image:45872.jpg (23 KB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
image:45872.jpg
23 KB, 300x174
Goddamn police trying to shoot me for pucnhing a guy out in the middle of nowhere well at least all I had to do was drive into a car workshop and just change the color of my vehicle and abracadabra no more cops.

Also gotta love open carrying my desert eagle around the city it's a shit shame when i fire it I get the fucking swat team shooting at me goddamnit.
>>
>>29274404
Go back to Buffalo, you hoodlum! Or Detroit, or wherever you crawled in from.
>>
>>29274404
>he doesnt go on killing sprees taking down 50+ swat guys for the hell of it
stop being a pussy, all they do is seize your guns and a bit of cash then send you to the hospital and call it square
>>
Fuck liberty city that place is a hellhole for ggun rights

I'm moving to los santos because gun rights is fabulous over there
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1457489472044.jpg (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1457489472044.jpg
35 KB, 400x330
>>29274404
I was pretty confused until I realised GTA means Grand Theft Auto not Greater Toronto Area
>>
>>29274404

whatever happened to the /k/ crew that I heard was on GTA?
>>
File: roman.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>29274404
"Want to go bowling?!!"
>>
>>29275991
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>29275530
>Los Santos
>any better than Liberty City

Even Stilwater is better than those shitholes.
>>
>>29276020
Oh, you can bet he's not the only one!
>>
Why does no one CC in Los Santos? They can buy rocket launchers like fucking groceries
>>
>>29278122
I get shot at when I rob stores pretty frequently.
>>
>>29278122
if you go out in the mountains people on tractors cc
I found that out the hard way after a tractor jacking
>>
File: model10.jpg (67 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
model10.jpg
67 KB, 500x406
I wish there were more revolvers in the series
>tfw no model 10
>>
>>29278122
for some reason no stores sell holsters.
They only sell these weird jackets were you can hide rifles and rocket launchers under.
>>
All you had to do was follow the damn train
>>
>tfw dad had an awesome car
>tfw some asshole in a Hawaii shirt stole it back in '86 trying to escape the police
fuck Vice City sucks.
>>
File: realistic cop action in gta.webm (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
realistic cop action in gta.webm
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>29274404
I expected Los Santos to be a little better, but I guess the cops are all racist pigs no matter where you go.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.