[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any thoughts on the K2 rifle? It seems Betty gud.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x479
Any thoughts on the K2 rifle? It seems Betty gud.
>>
>>29273529
Good rifr.
>>
>>29273529
It's fun. And a fair rifle. But I wouldn't let my life depend on it.
>>
>>29273579
People always say that shit, ignoring the fact that many of the rifles here have actually been used in life or death situations
>>
>>29273644
Yeah that's true. For people that couldn't get something better. Why do you think hardly any militaries have used it? Because it's overly complex for what it is and because it is prone to damage.
>>
>>29273529
I can only hear Dugan whispering Daewoo after seeing this thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMuZDjanBA

Daewoo as fuck
>>
>>29273746
Or korea chooses not to export their firearms to other militaries?

They sure are stubborn for using terrible rifles while under constant threat of war.
>>
>>29273851
Alright dude, that's fine. That's perfectly cool. The K2 is a marvel of engineering and the only reason every military on the planet won't use it is because the South Korean über mensch is mean and won't sell it to us.
>>
I did a test and buried it sand and see what happened.
>still worked fine.
>>
>>29273998
different anon here,
>south koreans won't sell to us
That sounds about right, all the countries rich enough to buy one from them make their own rifles; and the ones that don't are too poor to buy from them
>>
>>29273998

No you dumb fuck, they got banned from importing it during the Bush sr years.
>>
>>29273746
>better
>fufuf my dads scar 16 is way better than a daewoo

k

Point is, there are lots of guns that aren't your custom built AR that have done their fair share of killing or being relied upon. Just because your best friend James Yeager didn't use it to dig a ditch doesn't mean it's a bad gun.
>>
>>29273998
It seems the Iraqis use it.
http://youtu.be/Ofk-cJkW0Zg
>>
File: CFMwrWGWEAAr_NY[1].jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CFMwrWGWEAAr_NY[1].jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>29273851
Korea exports the K2 variants to a few countries
ISOF purchased a number of K2Cs
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I have a dr-200 basically a neutered k2
>>
File: keep-calm-and-use-cliches.png (37 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-use-cliches.png
37 KB, 600x700
>>29273579
> I wouldn't let my life depend on it

How many rounds would you have to put through a gun before you become sure of it's operation?

Assume you just went through 990 rounds of ammo. Do you really expect your rifle to magically stop the moment someone breaks into your house.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.