[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few months ago I posted a video on a simple and cheap self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13
File: Thumb.jpg (416 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thumb.jpg
416 KB, 1600x1200
A few months ago I posted a video on a simple and cheap self defense tool you can use if a firearm is not an option. A few weeks ago I got a chance to use it.

https://youtu.be/r5YzsHKt-GU

I was at the Donkin Reserve in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. It's a large park and public art area that overlooks the bay and is nice as the sun goes down. I was up there taking some pictures of the little sculptures that were installed on the longboard path. I was below the lighthouse and out of view of most people. I noticed some little bushmen came out from under a bush and was walking towards me. So I turned and made two path changes that should have shook him off. Using my phone I shot two backwards photos to see what this dude was doing. He was following me and getting closer. Now it was clear that I was going to get robbed. I put my phone in my pocket and pull out the sinker line, which is now bright red from tool dip. I stopped, let it dangle for a bit and gave it three good swings. The bushman stopped, instantly. I looked at him, he looked and me. He was about 10 yards away. He took three steps back and said something in Xhosa, a south african language that sounds like clicking mixed with word, and started heading back to his bush.

I got the hell out of there. I didn't get robbed, and I didn't need to crack some bushmen's head open.

The best thing you can do for self defense is to pay attention to your surroundings and have some sort of defensive tool at the ready.
>>
>>29272102
I had a dream last night that I stabbed a guy in the neck with my cold steel recon tanto and he didn't die
>>
>>29272102
>No one around and an obvious threat to humanity

You did an diservice to mankind not murdering him.
>>
>>29272149
I would not do so well in a South African Prison. He thought I would be as easy target for a few rand and maybe a cell phone. That didn't work out like he planned.

>He'll prolly be dead of AIDS in a week.
>>
Thats $6?

Thats 2 lead fishing weights for a total of $1 and about 3 cents worth of paracord. Who is buying this shit?
>>
>>29272179
You can't buy just 14" of paracord. You have to buy it in 50' lengths and I didn't assume that everyone has it laying around. The sinkers are $3.

It's not something that's for sale. It's something you can make yourself. Hell, you could use an old shoelace and two found sinkers for all I care.

So $3+$3=$6 and you'll have 48 feet of paracord left over to do something else with.
>>
>>29272214
There are people on /k/ or /out/ that don't have paracord laying around? Get the fuck out.

2 fishing weights aren't $3. Nor is there anything special about the weights, any metals at the end of a string will do.
>>
>>29272274
Lead is dense and heavy (11340/kg/m3 - steel is 7850/kg/m3). So more weight in in a smaller package. Force being (F = ma) means that you want small and heavy. Science is not on the side of using an empty crushed aluminum can.

Also, fishing weights are a common item found near the water. So having them is something that's easily explained if stopped by the local police. Furthermore, that style of weight has a nice loop at one end, which is easy for attaching the paracord.

$3 for sinkers
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=68344976

Do you even fish bro?
>>
>be living in yurop
>carrying fishing thing
>Mohammed, Abdul and their friends spot a whitey
>they all get out their knives
>I get out my fishing weights
>one of them has got a M70 pistol
>get shot in the legs, fall on the ground
>get stabbed repeatdly by every single one of them
>corpse is found the next morning, with a hundred stab wounds, two bullet wounds, asshole ravaged and beheaded
>cops find the fishing piece of shit
>laugh it off
>>
>>29272467
>be living in yurop
>carrying NOTHING
>I TRIED TO RUN, SKINNY JEANS AND HIPSTER SHOE - DAMMIT
>get shot in the legs, fall on the ground
>get stabbed repeatdly by every single one of them
>corpse is found the next morning, with a hundred stab wounds, two bullet wounds, asshole ravaged and beheaded
>COPS LAUGH AS MY DEAD SKINNY JEANS WEARING LILLY WHITE ASS
>laugh it off
>>
>>29272102

>The best thing you can do for self defense is to pay attention to your surroundings and have some sort of defensive tool at the ready.

damned straight, gun is best but make use with what you got.
>>
I've heard of a slightly more Russian version of this weapon (relayed to my by my friend "Ivan"):

>Ivan's father was a policeman or detective
>Gets fired during the collapse of the USSR and becomes a PI
>Apparently they weren't allowed to carry guns (or Ivan's dad didn't want to, this was unclear)
>decides to put metal billiard balls in a potato sack and tie jute rope to it
>Ivan's dad now looks like a normal Slav carrying potatoes home to the family
>If he goes to hit someone with it, the assailant will be expecting to be hit by soft, light potatoes
>Instead, he gets slung in the face with a fucking bag full of metal billiard balls

Absolutely genius.
>>
>>29272102
that is a contrived, manufactured weapon.

padlock in a sock is the obvious choice.
>>
>>29272396
http://www.amazon.com/South-Bend-BNK-1-Bank-Sinkers/dp/B003OAMKYW/ref=pd_sim_200_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=51g6n26wiJL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=06A24PPY6GA088CTQ0AS

60 cent sinkers. Any fishing shop will have them cheaper than either of these places.

If cops find your improvised weapon, it doesn't matter if the sinkers are common near a fishing area. You're still going to get a nightstick in your rectum.

I understand lead is dense, its almost as dense as you if you think your bolo weapon is the least bit useful.
>>
>>29272102
>He took three steps back and said something in Xhosa, a south african language that sounds like clicking mixed with word, and started heading back to his bush.

"there's an AIDS ridden Cape Buffalo with leprosy standing right behind you"
>>
>>29272639
The fynbos biome doesn't really support large mammals. You have to head a few hours north to find native large mammals. I would be more likely to find a rabbit ververt monkey with aids and monkeypox
>>
>>29272617
Do the math. 2oz moving at 80mph. More than enough force to crack a skull.
>>
>be at home alone (country). Hear a bunch of yelling. Yelling for "sh'niq'wa"
>step onto porch, p38 in my hand at my side. Three dindus in my yard
>"can I help you gentleman?"
>"ayo. Sheniqua here?"
>"no sir. No one by that name lives here"
>"oh aight. Musta got the wrong address."
>as they leave I hear "bix nood mufukka. That honky had a fowty" "sheeiiit" "turn round and look, nigga"
Every day I pray to to the one true Christian God, and thank him that I live in a free nation, in a state fighting against liberal tyranny. Sorry that you live in a country where you have to make up excuses as to why you should be able to defend yourself or your family OP
>>
>>29272102
SAO, you are such a retarded faggot, and baglady apparently.
>>
>>29272743
Do you even travel bro?

There's more to the world than six flags
>>
>>29272701
Thats if both weight landed in the same spot doing 80. You're not in shape enough or talented to sling that fast nor could you land both weights accurately when someone flinches or puts their arms up.

2 ounces of ice regularly hits people in the US. It doesn't kill them, it leaves a large bruise, sometimes a bruised bone. I'm not googling how fast hail falls, but if it falls from the sky fast enough to dent cars and break windows, i'm betting its moving pretty fast.
>>
>>29272102
>when firearm not available
hello INGSOC how is britain
>>
File: 1457882723016.jpg (28 KB, 470x480) Image search: [Google]
1457882723016.jpg
28 KB, 470x480
Here's one I learned upstate. You need a few lighters, 3 sporks, and about 30 od those plastic things that sporks come in.

>take 3 sporks (prison sporks are flatter)
>layer them on top of each other with two of the spork wrappers around each one
>melt it together till it resembles a peg and feels like you can't tear it apart
>applying pressure helps, I had my celly stand on a dictionary
>now take the spork and wrap it in those plastic wrappers while melting them on until you're out of them
>now you can widen the edge or edges to your liking
>again using pressure helps to keep it in shape
>now sharpen it and figure out if you want to attach it to something or just use it like stake
>I sharpened it using the inside of my toilet bowl, the metal interior rim on the had a slight edge to it that I used
>it wasn't super sharp but it would definitely break skin, most shanks are made for stabbing anyway
>>
>>29272782
Not going to look up the speed of falling objects. A 1cm hail ball falls at 9 meters per second or 20mph.

Really bro, science and math. Each sinker is 2oz it swings at 14" from the hand. Increasing radius and the effect on speed. Why does the merry go round spin faster at the outside edge than the inside near the center?
>>
>>29272766
Why didn't you carry a handgun? Last time my uncle visited SA for business he carried. I understand it's not hard to get a license if you're not a criminal.
>>
>>29272832
It takes time and it's a hassle. I'll buy one there soon enough. Flying through JFK is the real problem.
>>
>>29272766
I've lived in Guam, Cuba, Scotland, and been to Germany and Ireland. All very nice places, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere but America.
>>
>>29272595
Russians are the most entertaining operators
>>
>>29272888
Drunk Russians are double the fun.
>>
>>29272615
I agree.....or pool ball
>>
>>29272885
Is love to hear about the living in Cuba. It sounds like it just got a lot easier to visit there.
>>
>>29272102
Those things are illegal to possess in my state, just as bad as a switchblade or nun chucks.
>>
>>29272102
I have some broken Tungsten Carbide punches I could sell you, if you want a super dense and hard weight....
>>
>>29273006
As dense as gold, costs a lot less.
>>
>>29272214
Maybe not, but you can buy those "survival bracelets" made out of paracord for $1 at pretty much any store.
>>
>>29272997
>fishing impliments and string are illegal
...how?
>>
>>29272102
>and said something in Xhosa
Anon, please, find some pity in your heart. He's Xhosa, the poor fucker probably lost half his penis to a botched circumcision

>>29272595
>tfw Ivandad was just ripping off old Seagal movies
>>
>>29272102
Looks interesting, but wouldn't blackjack/flapjack be better? Faster use and you could use it when grappling.
>>
>>29272997
Do you own a dog? Keep a nice heavy gauge choke collar in your pocket. It's not a weapon, it's for when you take the dog out.
>>
>>29273105
It goes to intent. A switchblade is usually defined in legal code, a device like this they would have to prove intent which is not always easy to do.
>>
>>29273128
Often defined in legal codes as prohibited.
>>
>>29273128
>blackjack
Illegal in some places. The whole point of OP is something that isn't a "weapon", thus wouldn't be banned, yet could assist one in self defense.
>>
>>29273153
That was my point, how could the other anon say OP's "device" is illegal as a "weapon"?
>>
cord needs to be longer.

so it can be a bola.

or go even longer to make it a meteor hammer
>>
>>29273164
>>29273165
Oh, right.
Got any more ideas, that guy has only three videos.
>>
>>29272102

>live in a place where carrying firearms is perfectly legal

Man I am so glad I'm not a yurocuck.
>>
>>29272142
>cold steel

Now there's your problem.
>>
>>29273232
Do you travel bro?
>>
>>29273207
There are some good 80s books you can find on improvised weapons. Paladin press always seemed to have a few such books in its catalog.
>>
File: onsnapnigga.jpg (93 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
onsnapnigga.jpg
93 KB, 750x750
50 cents
>>
>>29273292
Osama please.
>>
>>29273232
>not a yurocuck.

They'll probably stop you for some sort of RoHS violation for the lead weights.
>>
How is the fishing weights on a string used as a weapon?

Do you hold one end and swing it like a flail?

Throw it?

Swing to disable then use as a garrote to finish them?
>>
>>29273619
Hold one end, swing the other.
>>
File: krieger.png (287 KB, 1022x187) Image search: [Google]
krieger.png
287 KB, 1022x187
>>29273619
>use as a garrote to finish them
>>
>self defense item for travel

I guess for an average guy with no training, one could use a padlock as a knuckle, put it in a sock, blind with a small flashlight, use said flashlight or a sturdy writing utensil to stab/smack, no?
>>
>>29272595

My brother was working at a construction site with a guy who was a recovering pill head and felon. Since he lived in a shitty part of town and couldn't own guns, he made due with a wiggle ball bat full of concrete. It was one of those "Lil slugger" ones that was only 3 foot long, but a foot wide so junior could hit a ball of a tee. The guy said he hit someone in the leg with it and turned his knee into jelly. Apparently people at the hospital thought he had been shot with a slug, since his knee was all bone shards and goo
>>
>>29272803
What were you in for
>>
>>29274135
I thought it was america and I was wrong.
>>
>>29274175
Story time buddy.
>>
File: lanyard_example.jpg (63 KB, 432x404) Image search: [Google]
lanyard_example.jpg
63 KB, 432x404
>>29272102
This is a interesting Idea. One thing people seem to overlook is their KEYS. Get a nice good lanyard, Keys and maybe one of those weights, some kind of flat chintzy heavy souvenir or some other EDC crap you can buy, and your'e set, and its then VERY easy to explain why you have it.
>>
>>29274207
I got fired from my job, then I filed a complaint against one of my superiors for abuse. They didnt believe my story so I went on a vendetta against my old work force.
>>
>>29274272
What kind of vendetta
>>
>>29274272
come on dude we need a greentext or something
>>
>>29272102
I can't be assed to skim the thread but this is literally illegal in Canada.
Any two objects connected by a cord, chain, string or whatever is considered a pair of nunchucks.
You're more legally covered carrying a knife you claim is for cutting boxes and killing someone with that.
>>
>>29273233
Well people usually die when they take an 8" piece of steel to the neck
>>
>>29272467
>>29272511
>be living in yurop
>carrying Cz-75
>I TRIED TO RUN, SKINNY JEANS AND HIPSTER SHOE - DAMMIT
>shoot him first, two to the chest one to the head
>the others get a doubletap each
>cops show up in 5 minutes
>COPS LAUGH AT THEIR DEAD CORPSES
>offer me a smoke for a job well done, compliments my marksmanship
>laugh it off
>become range buddies with cops
>>
>>29274871
>be living in brittin
>get stabbed
>get robbed
>bleed out
>>
>>29274418
I forget the length of the knife but I believe you can legally carry one (up to whatever length I can't remember) on your hip in Canada
>>
>>29272617
>amazon
>supporting the online monopolization of sales
It's like you hate capitalism or something, buying from those fucks.

Once they start employing the same sleazy practices they use with books to the rest of the the things they sell, you'll learn what I mean though.
>>
File: manriki-gusari.jpg (69 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
manriki-gusari.jpg
69 KB, 500x200
>>29272102
This is essentially a manriki gusari only with a cord instead of a chain - a legit variation and the same techniques would work.
>>
>>29274226
too much waste energy, to easy to catch.
good as a stopgap measure, but if you can make something like in the OP you would be better off.
And it doesn't matter if you lose a couple of sinkers and a few inches of paracord, you lose your keys and the mugger wins.
>>
>>29275040
this, but with multiple ends of braided paracord with looped ends.

A kind of segmented heavy duty version of the OP.

Also, you could 'monkey fist' the weights with length of paracord to make a softer practise version.
>>
I have little faith this would even do much against a determined foe.
>>
File: 1449575342793.jpg (12 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
1449575342793.jpg
12 KB, 640x510
>>29273292
I live Australia, was heading home from work one day, had one of those in my pocket, got stopped by the police for 'looking suspicious' or someshit (was like 1 in the morning) and they searched me, found the box cutter and long story short I slept in the lockup for the night and ended up with a $600 fine for being 'arrmed in public'. Fuck this country.
>>
>>29272102
You can do the same thing with a belt and a pair of pants that fit.
Bonus your belt is only taken from you in jail if your a suicide risk.
You get your belt back on a freaking plane or courthouse.
A buckle can weigh as much as a sinker.
You can snap a belt and remind them of angry daddy.
A belt cant be called premeditation.
>>
>>29272102
SAO confirmed for nigger.
>>
>>29275172
Flexible weapons have great power but they aren't particularly easy to use. If you know how to use it, this would be quite effective. It's very light for a manriki, so less powerful, but a full size manriki isn't much heavier and they can definitely break long bones. Even this extra-light version would hit hard enough to give you one hell of a headache, minimum.

Also a lot of manriki techniques are actually about using it in grappling rather than striking anyway.
>>
>>29275302
How to use related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MNv2HPb0xY
>>
>>29275318
This guy seems competent, and he seems to know what he's doing, there is just something about his instructing voice that I can't take too seriously.

Maybe he needs to take up chain smoking or gargling gravel or something.

But thanks for the link, seems pretty authentic, and useful considering I am about to make one of these weapons.
>>
File: 1456526470235.png (237 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456526470235.png
237 KB, 480x480
>>29272102
Shoo shoo cancer.
>>
>>29272142
Killing dreams are my favorite type

I have had numerous dreams about drawing my CC and not being able to physically pull the trigger. As in it would not budge despite my full exertion.

Does anybody else have dreams where their gun is insanely heavy, or the trigger won't budge?
>>
>>29272595
We did this in Philly. It was called a madball. Put an 8ball in a sock and smack people you dont like at shows with it.
>>
>>29276220
we call em eightballs
>>
>>29276218
Or it constantly malfunctions, or you keep missing, or, best one yet, dude just tanks dozens of rounds and your local area is suddenly designed like a platformer.
>>
>>29276218
Not quite but it reminds me of my very frequent dreams where I am absolutely unable to speak no matter what
>>
>>29276218

No, but I've had dreams where I'd pull my gun to shoot somebody, and when I fired the bullets basically flopped out of the barrel and bounced off their chest just like I was blow-gunning peas out of a straw at them. Another dream, some dude fucking with me and wouldn't stop so I pulled a bat and told him I was gonna fuck him up but I couldn't barely hit him with it. Another dream, I had gotten into it with my older brother and decided I had enough, so I jump on him, I end up on top of him on the ground inside his guard, and every time I throw a punch its like theres a magnet in my hand repelling my fist from his face, so no matter how hard I try to hit him, I can get a love tap at best. You don't know what hopeless feels like until you've had these dreams.
>>
>>29272102
If you're just using it as a threat, why is it more effective than pic related? I think this one looks just scary enough while still being utilitarian and simple. I can appreciate the striking distance that thing gives you over a little knife but I think blades are more intimidating.
>>
>>29276218
I used to have a dream like that, many years ago. I had my gun in hand, I was betrayed, I tried to raise the gun to defend myself but it was suddenly so heavy it was all I could do not to drop it.
>>
>>29276218
weapons hardly work in my dreams, it's always one problem or the other or multiple at once
>try to use a gun
>300lb trigger
>dud
>miss every shot when target is 3 feet away
>gun stops working
>gun works, with fuck all stopping power
>gun disappears when I do something else

>melee
>breaks like cardboard
>awkard grip, can't apply force
>dud lightsaber
>weapon has no weight or damage
>>
>>29276198
>>29275252
The real cancer here.

>>29275210
I did that in junior high, whacked a kid in the head with my belt. The suspension was worth it.

>>29275027
You mean like great selection and lower prices?
>>
>>29276775
I've watched myself die in my dreams after a mugging.
>>
File: Grandpa.gif (222 KB, 220x176) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa.gif
222 KB, 220x176
>>29275210
>>
>>29272595
Ктo-нибyдь видeл Pичи ?
>>
>>29272102
Self defense is everything you do to avoid a fight. Martial skill is what you use when self defense fails.
>>
>>29272102
So wait, you tool dipped some man bush?
>>
>>29276467
>I fired the bullets basically flopped out of the barrel and bounced off their chest

9mm ;)
>>
>>29279956
I disagree. Self-defense is everything that saves you from getting hurt, where you would have been hurt in the absence of it.
Keeping your eyes up off the ground is self-defense, avoiding confrontation is self-defense, running is self-defense, cramming your thumbs in someone's eyeballs is self-defense.
If it is done while defending the self, it is self-defense.
>>
>>29273185
If you hit someone with it you clearly intended to hit someone with it. Making it an illegal weapon.
It is stupider than shit, I'm not defending the evil assholes, I'm just telling you how the prosecutor would spin it.
>>
>>29276467
My theory is that because you don't get any feedback (i.e. You don't feel the counter pressure of the strike or you don't feel the pressure of the trigger's resistance or the guns recoil) it feels like your punches aren't landing. I always had anxiety in my dreams about this until I trained in martial arts long enough that I guess something clicked in my head where despite that feeling , the figures in my dreams could never make me feel threatened because despite not feeling like I was doing much damage, they could never land a blow themselves. Then my dream fights would always last until my dream opponent didn't have the will to keep trying and the situation was resolved.
>>
>>29280031
You are right up to the point of physical contact. If you are in range of physical contact and DONT have some martial skill, the greatest likelihood is you getting hurt. Self defense without martial skill is about not getting yourself in a position to need martial skill.
>>
>>29276218
They're called anxiety dreams and are fairly common.
My reoccurring anxiety dream is: I open the silverware drawer and a fuckhuge spider leaps onto my chest. Instead of smashing the cheeky fuck I noodle-arm about and fall to the ground, rolling ineffectively while the spider wiggles his poison hooks in my face and my family mocks me for acting like a retard.
>>
>>29272102
>inb4 lead poisoning
>>
>>29280194
I can agree with that. If you don't know what you're doing you will do a piss poor job of defending yourself.
>>
>>29280167
Kinda like how people would not respond well to laser guns because of no recoil?
>>
>>29280217
I'm not eating it and the sinkers are covered in tool dip.
>>
>>29279956
Rex-quan-do?
>>
>>29272595
>clunk
>"cyka blyaaat"
>>
File: badluck13.jpg (43 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
badluck13.jpg
43 KB, 600x401
>>29276220
Do you even Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza bro?
>>
>>29280290
No it's just how shit works. People who are attacking you without you having ever met are usually looking for a target they are confident they can subdue. A person not being aware of their surrounding presents a lot of opportunity for a person with this goal. Even looking someone directly in the eyes makes them less likely to want to approach and if not it will give you a damn good idea of their intent. These concepts apply universally.
>>
>>29276467
This may sound personal but have you ever suffered from impotence? Abuse as a child?

How was your relationship with your mother
>>
>>29272274
Your the sort of dude nobody talks to at work aren't you? WHO CARES IF IT'S $2/ $3/ $6?!?!? IT'S FUCKING CHEAP
Just.....just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29276393

Mine is always my ammo not killing him

>MFW 9mm
>>
>>29280400
no face
>>
>>29280387
It's totally cheap, it's made with stuff that has common and has a non-offensive primary use, and it's highly effective.
>>
>>29276218
The only gun dream I've had was a break in where this teenage looking kid kept coming after I dumped salvos of buckshot into his chest. Ended up chasing me into a field, I off'd myself before he could get to me. Shit spooked me out.
>>
File: brutal.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>29281880
>I off'd myself before he could get to me
>>
>>29276218
not exactly, but I dreamed a few days ago, that I wake up somewhere with no memories who I am, or where I am
I just kill

it was a pretty fucked up dream, because I almost got strangled to death by one of the castle guards, but I whipped out my trusty sawed off MG42, looked like pick related, but with a longer heatshield.
I pulled the mg42 and set the barrel below his chin and pulled the trigger
it was a fucking mess
>>
File: mg42sawenooff.jpg (23 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
mg42sawenooff.jpg
23 KB, 600x363
>>29283357
forgot pic
>>
>>29275070
I agree Op's version probably has more raw utility than the keys on a lanyard for self defense. Though I'm not sure what you mean by too much waste energy though, as well as it being easy to catch, both items are weights on the end of a string.

Also if losing keys is the issue (Though you can easily change or re-key your locks), you could use the lanyard for just some benign "EDC Tools" like a heavy bottle opener and cheap,small,heavy flashlight, this way you don't lose your keys and you don't risk a cop saying you have Nun-chucks or something. (Which are very illegal where I live)

Just my thoughts though.
>>
>>29282906
The worst part was the end kept replaying. I'd blow my head off and fall, and then be back in the field.
And then it'd happen again. And again. Repeated something like a dozen times before I finally woke up.
>>
>>29276537
that's a really clean looking knife.
>>
>>29274689
not if its cold steel
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.